players online

Accepted Earthy History (Archeology) Teacher Application

Earthy

Level 3
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
MyDadIsARock —> changed to Earthy__

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Earthy#4448

Do you have a microphone?: Yes, it doesn't work the best but I am working on buying a new one.

How old are you? (Optional): 19

What is your time zone?: EST (Eastern Standard Time), sometimes I travel the world but if this were to happen I would give three week notice.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I completely understand this

Describe your activity on the server: I normally get on for an hour or two a day, making time for it for whenever I'm not working. Sometimes I poof for a day or two due to having to work more hours at work, but if that ever happens I'll make sure to let someone know.

Do you have any previous bans?: Twice, I was banned once for 'copying SRP' which was all a misunderstanding and the second time I was banned for buying people rank and custom items for ICLY money. I take full responsibility for this ban though and I realize how I did wrong.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Ban Appeal for trading Ranks for ICLY money - Accepted
Ban Appeal for 'copying server' - Accepted
Shop Application - Denied
Teacher Application - Denied
Shop Application - Denied
Psychosis Application - Accepted
Teacher Application - Accepted
Korean Application - Accepted
French Application - Accepted
Teacher Application - Denied
Spanish Application - Accepted
Russian Application - Accepted
I also had applied for Worlds History College Professor but that was when they were being done in private so I can not provide a link to that one but it was Approved.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I am currently a High school student.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
History, specifically going into history for Archeology and history before things like the Anglo Saxons and the vikings.

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation for becoming a teacher is that I want to take the things I like to study and that I'm working on as a hopeful job one day and spread the knowledge I get to the SRP community. Becoming a teacher would help me stay up to date on things like Archeology and it would help me study while I teach it to the people who were to join my classes.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I completely understand this, and I recommend it happening for me as I haven't actually taught an SRP class since 2020.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Teacher class logs are logs that you have to put in saying what you taught and how classes went, it is important because what you put in a log could be used for a final exam.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: Some strict rules that are used during class are as listed below.
1. No food or drink in the classroom.

2. No texting or use of cellphones unless permitted by the teacher.

3. No talking or leaving class unless permitted by teacher.

4. Raise your hand if you have something to say.

5. Show respect for the teacher and other students.

6. No Swearing or foul language in the classroom.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have role played for almost 8 years now, whether that being just a casual role play with friends in a discord server about some college life or it being on SRP. I have been role playing a student for about 6 weeks of playtime on the SRP server, the other 2 almost 3 weeks of playtime I was either being a teacher/professor or running around the streets as a homeless tag.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: This rank of the teacher is the head of their main system, They help the new teachers with their learning of how to teach the students, They also show them where the new teacher what room they will be teaching students in. The last thing I’d say about HD is that they make sure the teachers are responsible to teach the students.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: These Qualified Teachers' help newer teachers out as if they were like a HD. They have similar traits as HD, but Qualified Teachers have been working for a long time, They know how the place works. Since they have worked so long they’ve shown the right responsibilities to be a Teacher and how you should handle the student's behavior and how to teach correctly.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: New teachers know their classroom number and are allowed to perform classes without supervision, but they must have completed their training before they start to teach a class

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: Unqualified Teachers are not allowed to teach their own class yet, but they do take a seat and visualize other teachers teaching their classes. As well They do need to finish their training, it will help them understand the concept.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers in game are supposed to teach the proper things that students will need for the rest of their lives, and stuff that could help them advance through college. Their salary depends on how often they work, an average work amount a month leaves them with around 350k but if they work more classes than that they get a 50k bonus. Teachers tend to teach the most informative way they can and discuss topics that way they are easy for the student to understand. On free time you tend to see Teachers hanging out with friends and loved ones, along with walking their pet or going to do chores and grocery shopping. If they have to make copies of anything they normally do it before or after the school day.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers are important to SchoolRP because they teach curriculum to students that might need to know it in the future. Another reason they are important is because they are role models and provide insight to students. They set examples of what is okay, and what is not okay.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: MoSCo: Must have/Could have/Should have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plan for the future?

The character I am going to play is Lucas Ento Nimakoge, and he stands at 6'3 with brown hair. He has blue eyes, and half of his face and some of his chest and arm is burnt/scarred. He has a bland personality, meaning that he doesn't really care for stupid stuff and lives life on the boring side. He has slight anger issues, meaning that he can be strict and will yell if needed. Other than that Lucas likes to stay quiet, minding his own business. Lucas is unique because of the scars on his face and his dark blue eyes, and his French accent. He tries to help students the best he can and tries as most informal as he can. He is friendly towards the other teachers and staff, and acts with respect towards higher-ups. His plans for the future are to further the knowledge of dinosaurs onto younger generations along with opening his own little museum at one point as he goes through his teaching years.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would go into the hallway and tell them to stop using that kind of language in the school hallway, when classes are going on. I would than ask them for names so that I can give their names to the HD.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I would try to keep them on task but if it doesn't work I would assign homework of the topic I'm teaching.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: If the vice principal is talking I would give him my full attention and if he talks to me I will reply as respectfully, and quickly as possible.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
His fingers would slowly tap on his desk as he waited for students to come into the class and have a seat, his other hand scribbling words on a piece of paper.
/me He would clear his throat, making his voice a little louder so the students in the back of the class who were talking could hear him better as he repeated what he had said.
/me He would write the students name on the board, making it clear to the entire class that they had gotten in trouble for what they had done.
/me He would slam his hand on the sleeping students desk, a piece of paper underneath his hand with a note that said "If you wanna sleep in class, feel free to come to detention after school."

Backstory
He was born in France and raised in Sweden. He was raised to be a vegetarian. His parents died of natural causes, leaving him to raise his siblings. He taught his siblings right from wrong, teaching them how to fight, and how to speak Spanish. Lucas had joined a soccer team, being a pretty good goalie; he was kicked from the team because he had messed up his leg. After the injury he decided to move out of the country and try something new for once. He moved back to France, living with his Uncle for a couple years; learning how to work. Afterwards he moved to a small town called Karakura around the age of 16, going to the classes he could attend thinking that it was a normal high school. After a couple weeks of going to school and participating in classes; He had thought wrong, he messed with the wrong people; later after that he was put in the hospital for 2-3 months. After this event he looked at his life Karakura completely different than he had once before. He changed his name to Ruben Halvitti for a while and changing what he had looked like. Doing this he had stayed out of the drama and stayed safe. A couple weeks afterwards, his cover was blown, and everyone knew that he was Lucas. After this had happened he changed back to Lucas and went back to his old looks. Only to be put back in the hospital, 2 months later he got out, and went back to his Uncle’s house in France. His Uncle taught a couple life lessons, learning this had changed the way Lucas looked at the world. To make up for his ways, he had lost his left hand (it being chopped off) and replaced it with a robotic hand. On the way back to Japan, he was jumped and after the event his left eye was taken. Finally arriving In Karakura he had met back up with his ex, only to find out she would burn his face. He went back to the hospital, the burns leaving scars on his face and some of his chest. He came back and just started completely avoiding everything that could lead to trouble. He ended up becoming a teacher, at the age of 25. He did this by going to college from the age of 19 till he turned 24, He studied Geology and our world's history, which lead to him starting a study in Archeology and how dinosaurs had come to leave this world. He also studied in math. He had gotten a masters and decided to work at the school he went to high school. They accepted him and he began training in July (over the summer) and finished training at the end of January. He now lives his life happily as a Archeology teacher.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Lucas Ento Nimakoge
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Nimakoge
Given Name(s): Lucas
Preferred Name: Mr. Nimakoge - for students. Lucas - for other teachers

Age (Minimum is 27): 32
Religious Denomination: Norse (Believer in the Norse Mythology)
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: French
Current Location: Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
1 year

Academic Degree: Masters Degree
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Archeology Major
Minors: Geography Worlds Language, Mathematics

Native Languages: French
Other Languages: Japanese, Korean