Yes

Timezone & Country:

GMT+1

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

German language app ACCEPTED
Ban appeals Denied (3yearsago)
Reseptionist app. Denied

Describe your activity on the server:
I have been an active player for 3 years now and ive spent almost every evening or night playing on srp.
My playtime is: 5w 5d 4h 35m 2s writing this

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:

Ive always liked the idea to be a police officer as a kid. but as i got older it faded more to IT and Justice, so i signed up for an IT program in college and am working on getting my degree in IT. but the college i got o also has an Police and justice class available, and i also signed up for that. And i LOVE it! I also love the class law and justice on srp college. so i this can be a great experience where i can play a game, while kinda learning for my irl class.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have studied them. yes. ive even gone as far as make a written recap in my notes.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

an great roleplay experience overall., learning about law and justice, and more legal activity

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

As a lawyer in the Karakura government, my role would involve providing legal counsel, representing clients in court, and ensuring that justice is upheld according to the constitution and laws of Karakura. I would defend clients’ rights, work on legal documentation, and advocate for fairness and equality under the law.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

thats logical, yes

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

yes, i want to keep this role as long as i can

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

yes, i understand

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

yes ive read them and agree with them all

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

I can. mostly if it isnt during 8am- 5pm on weekdays! (GMT+1) (College!)

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
Soro Fujimoto

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

Mr. or just call me Soro!

Current age:

Am currently 29

Date of birth:

15th of august, 1995

Male

Academic Degree:

Juris Doctor Degree

Major(s):

Criminal Justice, Political Science

Minor(s):

Economics, Business Administration

Work experience:

ive spent 2 years in Germany as an associate

Nationality & born location:

Germany. Berlin.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

German,
Japanese

Criminal record:

N/A

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

I think I'd be good for this lawyer job because I'm really good at figuring out complicated legal stuff. I can explain things clearly, both in writing and when I talk. I'm also great at researching legal things and paying close attention to details in documents and cases. When there's a problem, I'm good at coming up with smart solutions and I work hard even when things get tough. I like working with others and I get along well with other partners and clients. Overall, I believe these skills make me a good fit for this job."​

Users who are viewing this thread