None of this information is to be taken ICLY⚠
Im dyslexic so there might spelling mistakes

CHAPTER I: THE BASIC INFORMATION
" Edith Misono "

1689184057277.png

[Art by Tatot_tot]

NICKNAMES
Edif
"I dont know how this came up, im guessing someone messed my name up but hey! its funny, i respond to this more offen then my own name!"
Edit
"Again, i have no clue who or why this is an thing. i have no words for it but atleast i find it funny!"

DATE OF BIRTH
1996 the 24th of October

PLACE OF BIRTH
Russia, Moskva.

NATONALITY
Russian, German

MARITAL STATUS
Singel

SEXUALLITY
Straight

CHAPTER II: THE APERANCE

APPERANCE
Looking at edith for the first time you would notice her eyes, she would have different colored eyes due to her hetocromia, her left eye would be blue and her right would be green. her hair would be slightly cover her right eye as she is self conscious about her eyes, her general face would be looking cold and monetone, her skin would be blessed with gentle freckles and a small amount of makeup could be seen to fix the "imperfections". her hair would be a strawbery blond type of colour and it would be to the middle of her back, her hair wouldnt be stright nor curly it would be somewhat natrually wavy, as you moved you gaze lower you could se a scarr twisting its way from her ear down her neck to her collarbone, if you look close enough you could see a tattoo of butterflies covering bits of the scarr. as you keep looking at her you would made out she was a fit pearbuild and was fairly proud of how her body looked. continuing looking at her you can see a full tattoo sleve on her leg, recembling flowers.

1689291845103.png
[Art by Destinsy]
1689205258574.png1689205333963.png
VOICE
Edith voice is very calm and sometimes monotone, as she spoke japanese you could hear a faint russian accent
It would sound kinda like Yuris from Spy X Family

SOME THING SHE ALWAYS HAS WITH HER
Left pocketRight pocket
Cherrios Ciggpacket
Car keys/ Motorcykle keysParacetamol
PhoneHer ID
earringsLighter

FASHION
Edith is somewhat modern fashioned, she dresses like a 22 year old only cus she looks that part, quite honestly she dresses in what she feels comfortable in. if you could describe her style it would be, modern with a twist!
What you would find her wearing most of the time:

1689204748780.png1689204768235.png

CHAPTER III: PERSONAL TRAITS
PERSONALITY
Edith is a gentle and kind soul, she always see good in everything and everyone. she might not be the brightest but she sure is the one with most confidence or.. she tries to be... she speaks her mind and states her concerns. though if something bothers her personally she wont mention it. she is very bubbly and love being childish, playing games with her friends and siblings and always tries to make them laugh. sometimes she acts dumb so her friends will laugh at her but its all fun games! she is overall a very kind motherly person and sees the world as good.. most of the time

SKILLS
comunication | ★★☆☆☆
Cooking | ★★★★☆
Making jokes |★★★☆☆
Reading |★★★★★
Social awereness |★☆☆☆☆

Observant |★★★★★

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

POSSETIVE TRAITS
Loyal | ★★★★☆
Loving | ★★★☆☆
Mentally strong | ★★★★★
Calm | ★★☆☆☆
trustworthy |★★★★☆
Hyper | ★★★☆☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

NEGATIVE TRAITS
Dramatic |★★★★★
Overthinker |★★★☆☆
Arrogant |★★★★★
Never takes anything serious|★★★☆☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Reading |★★★★★
Cooking |★★★★★
Her family |★★★★☆
sweets |★★☆☆☆
Games |★★★☆☆
ciggs & drininging |★★★★★
Clothes |★★★☆☆☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

DISLIKES
People yelling |★★★★★
Agressive for no reason |★★★☆☆
Loud noises |★★★★★
Beeing mistaken for her twin |★★☆☆
People leaving |★★★★★
Stress |★★★☆☆
Beeing Ignored |★★★★☆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

PRIOTIYIES
Image |★★☆☆☆
Apperance |★☆☆☆☆
Love |★★★★☆
Family |★★★★★
Friends |★★★★☆
Wealth |★★★☆☆
Sincerity|★★★★☆
Honesty|★★★★★
Motherhood|★★★★★
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

DIAGOSIS

Alexithymia: is when a person has difficulty experiencing, identifying, and expressing emotions.

"I think its hard to make out if my family and friends are happy.. i want them to be i just dont know if they are. see im smiling but on the inside i feel nothing.."

Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD): is a disorder that develops in some people who have experienced a shocking, scary, or dangerous event

"I have nightmares of that night.. sometimes when i just look at water it brings me back.. back to me sinking.."

Separaity anxiety : Peaople with separation anxiety disorder experience high levels of anxiety, and sometimes even panic attacks, when loved ones are out of reach.

"If i have to beg you to stay i will.. i dont want you to leave.. dont leave like the others did please i beg"

FEARS
Thalassophobia: is an intense phobia or fear of large or deep water

"I can be by it thats it.. it gives me flashbacks to that night... dont push me in the water i will drown..."

Anginophobia: Fear of angina or choking

"Ive seen it too much, just the tought alone makes me want to cry.."

Atychiphobia: Fear of failure

"I can be the best, i know i can.. please belive in me beacuse i wont ever. and i mean EVER fail again.."

Fear of going to get help

"i can do it on my own wny do i need therapy to tell me how to live?"

CHAPTER IIII: THOSE THAT MEANS ANYTHING
‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

FAMILY
Isaiah Misono | Uncle | ALIVE

"Im the fun dad!"

"You might be my uncle and not my dad but atleast you take care of them"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Rashel Misono | Aunt | ALIVE
"...Im so glad i divorced him"

"I rarely speak to you but when i do, dang you make good tea"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Alessia Misono | TWIN | ALIVE
"Im not a rat! you are, you fat fuck"

"We might "look alike" but im so glad im not a rat lookin ahh like you"
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Kazuto M. Lazzari |Brother | ALIVE
"Why did i even come back.."

"Like i like you and all but you arent a good dad fr"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Robert H. Misono | Grandfather | ALIVE
"MY LOVELY MONICA! IVE MISSED YOU!"

"I always have a good time with you, you never fail to make me laugh"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Camiló L. Misono | Brother | ALIVE

‧˚₊•┈┈┈┈୨୧┈┈┈┈•‧₊˚⊹

RELATIONS
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
Alan Jackson | Ex-Husband | Alive
"Is your Sibarian shuband fr better then me?"

"Im glad i have you when i have noone my dear"
"Im hurt, but i can forgive you.. just not as your lover"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

London Helvete | Ex- Fiance | ???
"Is it bad i learn rizz from collage students..?"

"My love, you have to relize its me and you forever"
"we were better off as friends then lovers, right?"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

:D

CHAPTHER IIIII: BACKSTORY

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Age 0-10 - The happy years.

Year 1996 the 24th of October in Moskva, Russia 2 wonderful babies were born, one of them being the one and only Edith Misono. Edith together with her twin would be born into the Misono family standing with her Father Rengo Dietrich Misono, her mother Ko’ona Misono and her brother Kazuto Misono, and now her sister and herself Alessia and Edith Misono. Between the age of 3 and 5 Edith would love to play house with her siblings, always making kazuto play the dad as Alessia would be the baby and Edith being the mother, not only did she play house she also played with her dolls and an interest with painting and being creative and expressive would burst out. If you ask her today about a memory she had as a child she would gladly talk about that one time their older brother were baby sitting and playing house with them, she were making the imaginary family a tasty dinner and instead of playdough and air she would take whatever food she found in the fridge and feed it to her sister, making her sick for a week. It's a memory that still gives her joy. As she became older between 8-10 she would notice her brother being less and less playful with the twins which saddest her but she always had her twin.. right? becoming closer and closer to the age of 10 her father would notice how his twins became more and more alike their mother.. but Edith being almost identical to her because of her heterochromia eyes and pale skin whilst Alessia having her greens eyes and a tad bit tanner skin, but hey it didn't bother him he loved his wife… overall Misono family would have a good 10 years with happiness, trips, playtime and overall joy.. or at least if you ask Edith.

Edith and Alessia would be playing outside in their backyard, when their dad came with a happy smile while their mother… not so much. their dad would gladly explain how he had convinced their mother and brother how they should move to germany to start over and be closer to nana and papa, As a 10 year old, edith had some protests against it, but convinced by promised lots of candy on the plane there she was on bored with the whole move. and not even 4 months later the whole Misono family would be flying down to Germany Berlin where they would spend most of their life now. As they had to move, they had to switch schools, and learn a whole new language. Luckily their dad had already taught them the basics, they weren't the best but you’d be able to understand them. Their mother would make sure they didn't lose their russian speaking so she would speak to them in russian as often as she could, calling and texting them only in russian, whilst Alessia seems to understand both Edith would have trouble in school and often mix up german and russian and it would show in her school work.

One evening as Edith and Alessia were walking home from school, her dad would get a phone call from the school's principal.

“Hello, this is Mr. Fischer the Principal of **** school, am i talking to Edith and Alessia's parents?” In confusion and a concerned look on his face he would answer calmly
“Ah, yes it's their father speaking, how may I help you sir?” he would hear a relief sigh from the other line as well as a cough as he made his voice clear
“Yes hello, I have some concerns about your daughter, Edith? She's currently failing The German language and if she dont fix it over the summer she might have to repeat a year.. would you like for us to come up with a plan or do you have it under control..?” The male's voice would sound relfied as he finished his speech and a small pen click could be heard. Edith's father standing by the phone. looking down at his feet he would simply sigh as he rubbed his neck in pure disappointment.
“...I see.. well make sure she gets extra work done, i have a plan to improve it here back home. if it dont change over a month let me know. Thank you sir for bringing this to my attention. Bye and goodnight” her dad would hang up the phone before he could get and answer and march straight to his wife starting to complain and blame her for his daughters downfall, unsure of what she was accused for she would start to defend herself as well as she tried to get to know why they were yelling.

Edith and Alessia would walk the long path home, they usually never do that since they want to come home as quick as they could but today they decided to since it was beautiful weather and a bit of a longer walk never hurted anyone right? they would walk on the path looking at all the things around them, the green grass, the blue sky and the smell of flowers would be memorable, becoming closer and closer towards their house they would feel both relieved and the exhaustion from the day would kick in. They would open the door with joyful faces but that soon washed away as they saw and heard their parents arguing. Edith and Alessia would both stand in the hallway listening to their parents fight and slowly but quietly get their jacket and shoes off, right about then their older brother came in time and heard the arguing, let out a sigh and took Edith and Alessia to their rooms as he went to his. locking it behind him. Alessia would get into her own thing as the fight downstairs continued, Edith however became more and more curious and wondered why they were arguing. she would sneak out of the room and sit herself down onto the top step and just listen. as she sat there the conversation of her and her grade became a hot topic and the realization they were talking about her, hit her hard. and during her last months of being 10 she would spend making sure her German was perfect and making sure her parents wouldn't argue again.
At 11 she would have a perfect German and a happy family again. or so the kids thought, behind closed doors stuff happened that Edith didn't even know about.

Growing each day and suddenly Edith became a teen, 13 years looking like a small replica of her mother and having her personality bloom, the fight at home had become more and more but yet she was used to it, she found herself busy with friends and her studies, hanging out later with friends and come home to a fight she would avoid by doing her homework, as this became a ritual she and her friends knew the area by heart. and at 15 she would hang out with her friends by a boat pier, near the pier there was a little hill where you could sit down by and start a fire and jump if you were brave enough. That evening as she was talking and laughing with her friend group one of her closest girlfriends would bring a bunch of older guys. they would have plastic bags of ‘fun juice’ as they would call it and offer it to Edith's friends, being a teen and being offered something that was considered cool by older guys they didn't hesitate and began drinking, little did they know it was alcohol. after a few minutes in the ladies started to feel dizzy and Edith being responsible decided she shouldn't feel like this and she wanted to go home, her friend and the guys didn't want edith to leave and begged her to change her mind and tried everything to make sure she stayed, in protest to the begging edith simply shouted no and began to walk towards her house when suddenly someone grabbed onto her and tied her to one of the camping chairs they had, she screamed and kicked and didn't want to be tied to a chair and just wanted to go home she accidentally made the chair fall over. as she fell she could hear how the group started to laugh at her and that just made her kick and scream even more.

Her parents at home would be arguing as it became a daily routine and as the clock ticked they realized.. someone had not opened the door and closed it gently around 10pm. there weren't people arguing with Alessia, there weren't people who were making fun of kazuto. Edith wasn't home and it was past 12. worried they started to call the cops as they went out to look for her. they looked and they looked and couldn't find her until a few min later they found her laying wet in a ditch out cold. She was rushed to the hospital where she had surgery and had her lungs emptied of water. As she woke up days later she could tell the story of how her friends sat by the pier as a pair of guys tied her to a chair and dumped her in, thinking they had untied her rope. they were laughing as she was sinking and everything became dark.. cold… foggy. she wasn't able to scream, she could only hold her breath.. she held it for what felt like hours until she finally saw someone, she closed her eyes and it became dark… Her friend who had brought the guys had picked her up and saved her from drowning, though she didn't know if she was alive or not. She untied the rope and began CPR, as Edith's friend tried saving her a pair of sirens could be heard, scared the whole group fled the scene leaving Edith in a ditch wet and alone. As some may know Edith has this fear of going into the water, a few people know why and some dont, since this accident she always claims she can't swim which is partly true, but it's more a fear. This memory of sinking is what's keeping her on land.

Months after the incident Edith could finally go to school again. But did anything at home change? no. the arguing would become violent and at this time. not only her mother would be getting yelled at, everyone around him would, it never became physical when it came to edith but mentally it was draining. The night Edith would turn 16 her older brother would leave the home for good, unsure of when or where he would be going. She woke up that morning to find Kazuto's letter letting his sister know he would be alright and not to worry about him and he will someday find us again. With one of their safe persons gone, Edith and Alessia only had each other, they would try to be there and support each other though it was hard with the fights in the background.

not even 2 weeks after Kazuto left Edith would wake up in the middle of the night to get herself a glass of water, as she stepped out of her room she would stumble upon her mother, having her bags and all in a mess and a hurry. she would look at her mother knowing what would happen next. The look in Ediths face told her mother every emotion she was feeling. Her mother dropped her messy packed bags and hugged her tightly with warmth and comfort, she would shed a tear as she whispered in Ediths ear
“I'll see you when you're grown, okay..?”
As she let go of the hug the spark and joy in Ediths eye disappeared as she watched her mother leave in the middle of the night. she would look into Alessia's room to see a note her mother would have left her. She stepped in the room looking at the note, looking at her sister and simply turned around and went back to bed. After a long night of tossing and turning she would eventually fall asleep. The morning after would be one of the worst days in her life. she would wake up around the normal time on a saturday.. around 9am. she would put on her clothes and make her bed before going out to eat breakfast. except she noticed her sister's shoes would already be gone, maybe she went for a run? she thought. She went into the kitchen to find her father sobbing, drinking and overall. looking like he's been fighting with a demon, she stepped one foot into the room and all hell broke loose. she was being blamed for the disappearance of her mother and brother, she was being blamed for looking like her mother, she was gaslit into thinking it was her fault.. she stood there listening to her father talking on and on about how it was her fault, after a bit she would turn around and go back to her room. she had lost her appetite.

A year later as she turned 17 her father would be working about 2 jobs as Edith and Alessia kept busy with a side job and studies.. until their father came with news, they would be moving to Japan Karakura since their father had gotten a better job. without a fight the Twins would pack their bags and leave what they knew as home.

Moving to Japan wasn't something they planned on so Japanese wasn't something they would know on a bias, but nothing is too hard to know all you need is practice.. right? Edith and Alessia drowns themself into studies to learn Japanese and to get by highschool with a high grade that could someday lend them a decent collage spot. After hard work at school and at home they both passed school with high grades and both of them went to college. During this time their father would fall sick since he was overworked. and at 19 both Edith and Alessia were paying the bills and going to school whilst their father would be sick or… drinking… During this period Edith or Alessia would have time for anything or anyone. not even eachother but they always tried to ease the work for each other.. though it was hard since they both were in the same possession. years later and they would graduate college with flying colours and the job search would begin. their father had now started slowly going back into work and even started dating. Although Edith and Alessia weren't thrilled with the idea of their father dating, they didn't want to mess with his life.

During this period, edith finally decided to get out there and meet the people, she went to different bars and parks, there she one day meet 2 tall ass males, she would accidentally stumble upon one of them bumping into them, as she was about to yell at them and tell them to watch where they were going she realised one of them was blind, embarrassed of what she wanted to do she apologised and offered them a coffee, something that would bring them all together and till this day she has them claims as family.

As they became adults the job hunt was on the go. Not to mention they had their life on pause until just now they would finally start living again. Edith landed a job at a youth centre whilst her sister were working in different hotels, as this was their first job they worked hard and long days to save up money to finally move out and leave their father behind. And so they did. At 24 they could finally have a place to call home without their father. The year passed and they both turned 25, nothing happened that was that interesting during this time but, sadly the youth centre had to close and Edith was yet again jobless.

Age 26-27 Heartbreak and marriage

After looking and searching for a job Edith landed a position as Caretaker at Karakura academics. She was excited to work there as she once before had gone to school there. The first day was a nerve wracking day but she made lifelong friends there and actually were excited to work for once! She would consider herself as the world's fattest cleaner as she would clean a whole classroom under a minute! During one of her shifts as she was playing around she would meet a guy. Handsome as ever and overall a joy to be around. She would develop a small crush on him but since her then friend liked him she tried to stay away as much as possible.. Though it was hard since they both had a connection that no one could describe. After weeks of trying to suppress her feelings she would no longer and decided to just do wherever. But when she had heard the things her then friend did she was horrified. She did anything she could to make sure her lover and her best friend were safe.

Months had passed and that so called friend had gone up into dust, it was just her and her best friend now.. She would try her hardest to make him fall for her, though.. It never seems to work until one day they decided to drink and poof they became wasted and soon after that married. And ever since that day they were together forever.. Or something in the lines of that. In the same wave Her brother kazuto finally came out of hiding and would you guess it? Edith was furious! But eventually came over it. Soon after she fell pregnant and gave birth to her first daughter.
A year had passed and Edith had started to study to become a teacher at the school. She was studying hard, something she was good at.. But she was unhappy. She was in a relationship with herself. It felt like, only thing keeping her happy was her kid.. She would adopt a bunch and have them around her to help with both the newborn and with the household but still. She missed someone she could call her home. The relation between her and her then fiance had become one sided, he was never home and when he was it was only for a short period. Until she finally had enough and told him it was over, he would agree with her not causing a scene but leave the same night with their daughter. She still doesn't know if any of them are okay.

The day she turned 27 was the day she started to teach at the school. She was officially a drama teacher! She loved the subject and was excited to teach! As she was walking home from work she would stumble upon her now Husband, Alan Jacksson. An American Italian man who swept her off her feet. She would never have thought she would be married to someone so caring and perfect as him. She and him dated for a few months before they found out she was pregnant once again! This time it would be right. Soon after she found out she was having a baby Alan would take Edith to the shrine and propose to her in the most romantic way ever, saying yes of course they would start to plan their wedding! As the planning went by the more pregnant she became and the happier she was, she had her family, soon to be husband and soon a newborn. The wedding went smoothly and was the most beautiful thing she had ever dreamt of. In the same wave her mother came back into the picture. Edith being pissed off at her mother's neglect she would have a fit about what she went through with their father. But after a few talks and a relasation she forgave her. Soon after, Edith quit her job again and soon gave birth to her second born, a boy she would name Ethan. Ethan would have Alan's green eyes and Edith's jet black hair (she bleached it ok) and everything seems to be a-ok from here.. untill the divorce happen, but she seems to be doing alright!

Today you can see her around the family, plaza or at home doing her own things.

Last edited:

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
Kritanta K. Ivanovski [Friend] [31] [Alive]
"I FUCKING HATE THE TWINS THEY CALLED ME OUT FOR WHAT:: MAH CLOTES?!"

"MATE YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER!"
SCREW DEM TWINS ISTG ILL COME IN WITH A BIKINI NEXT TIME