mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

EEE ART FOR Izanami: Beowulf

Gamma Rose

Level 22

Izanami's English name is Beowulf– named after a male hero of the oldest English Sonnets…Beowulf.​

Gamma Rose

Level 22
okay but like, when he dies, it was just so- boring, he kills off 2/3 big fat monsters and when he fights the angy dragon he just, dies like that, just baam. grrrrr
Dude dies not from the bite – but from the poison itself. U aint wrong it was just 'o'
pretty sure everyone went 'o'

but it also shows Beowulf's only flaw as an epic hero, which was recklessness.

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
Dude dies not from the bite – but from the poison itself. U aint wrong it was just 'o'
pretty sure everyone went 'o'

but it also shows Beowulf's only flaw as an epic hero, which was recklessness.
i loved how he fought grendel ngl, a old english dude who was half naked and single-handedly fought a giant ugly monster, w his bare hands, that was probably my fav, that and the ppl of hrothgar's ppl just partying every single day inside the church thing HAHAHAHAH

the part that makes me n my classmates confused whilst doing our assignment is that the FUCKING names, all of the names are so confusing and it hurts my smol brain <3

Gamma Rose

Level 22
i loved how he fought grendel ngl, a old english dude who was half naked and single-handedly fought a giant ugly monster, w his bare hands, that was probably my fav, that and the ppl of hrothgar's ppl just partying every single day inside the church thing HAHAHAHAH

the part that makes me n my classmates confused whilst doing our assignment is that the FUCKING names, all of the names are so confusing and it hurts my smol brain <3

Beowulf don't care, big viking man fite with big HONor - big fist fite party-wrecker man
Beowulf big brain

Users who are viewing this thread