Denied EGGRP's Lore team Application

CakeRPiscool

Level 53
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega

IGN
EGGRP
List your discord name and tag (name#0000): (Please note, communication and discord access is vital, and not having access to the site is a dealbreaker for the team)
CJSavageWYT#7273
Additionally, do you have a microphone and can speak via discord?
yes I have a microphone and can speak in discord.
Your time zone and current country of residence:
EST, I am located in the United States.
Link any previous community team applications if applicable:
none
Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?
yes I understand, that I can be removed at any point and time.
List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.
Some things that might obstruct my progress is a bad background like extreme noises that would be distracting this is why I work in my room most of the time and away from my family because they are loud and its very distracting when I work on certain things.
What makes you passionate about writing?:
I love writing and its one of my best courses in school. Something about writing always comes to me and then I start working on new writing projects everyday and some aren't school related. They are just meant to be fun and creative for me.
Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:
I am very good at creative writing, I have multiple writing projects for school or personal ones, I do not mind showing Demurity or the Lore Team in general. Writing is always been a thing ive been good at. Thats why I am applying for Lore Team today and I believe I would be a good fit here.
In your own words, give your definition of lore:
In my own words, Lore means a bunch of creative writing and turning it into a creative story per say. Lore is something to enjoy and not get mad over. In other words Lore is really good for giving detailed backgrounds even describing things for people but in a very detailed way and fun way.
Summarize a character conflict, roleplay conflict, or event that you experienced (server-wide, personal, etcetera- there is no bar for how ‘interesting’ or ‘impactful’ it is). Be sure to follow the above guidelines.
Jack was walking his dog buster, when suddenly a gang comes out of now where to attack him. This gang is in full attire and there is about 5-10 of them. They are demanding that Jack gives up all his money or they will take his dog Buster. Buster is getting scared but at the same time is trying to defend Jack his lovely owner. Jack tries to get away from this so called gang but he failed. Some bystanders called the KPD to come help Jack and Buster. The supposed gang had all these weapons out in front of CCTV. The KPD arrives to out number the gang and arrests most of them. Some tried running but Buster the dog ran after them and made sure they did not leave the sight of the officers. They all got arrested and Jack and Buster got out alive.​
Create a folklore tale based on an existing area in Karakura of your choosing; Tell us a story! Show us how creative you can get. Be sure to follow the above guidelines.
At apartment block H by the power plant it was a dark and quiet night. Suddenly there was a bunch of noise coming from one of the apartment rooms... People gathered around to see what was going on. "There seemed to be a fight" one person said The next said "maybe it is just a dog running wild" Everyone seemed to disagree with each other at the time. Then people started flooding out of the room! There was a bunch of zombies it looked like. They were not zombies tho, it was only people dressed as zombies to play a prank. The residents of complex h did not like that prank one bit. They all went back to their rooms and slept the rest of the night only to be woken up again. This time it was really zombies and stray dogs? Yes stray dogs and zombies were running around the complex attacking people everyone thought... well not attacking but raiding the apartments just for rotten flesh they did not find! This whole thing ended up being a dream but it sure was a crazy one..!​

Demurity

Level 35
Denied
We thank you for applying, however, the team has chosen to deny your application today.
The reasons for your denial include:
- Your application was very short and underwhelming
- You used common cliches, and folklore isn't something that should 'just be a dream'
- Your writing is very simple and casual, like a short story you might write for a participation mark school assignment. Heavily recommend reading other works and practicing a lot more before you apply again.

Users who are viewing this thread