Something you can listen to while reading this:

Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) :
Ehiz

What timezone are you in?:
GST

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
My discord is Evee#1865

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
I would normally hop on as soon as a wake up (after I finish up ofc) but since I have started doing online school I normally finish up my work and go straight on SchoolRP and stay about for 5-6 hours. I have joined roleplay hub some years ago and I immediately fell in love with it.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
No I have none yet and I’d like to keep it that way

List and categorize your current and past applications:

Accepted:

college professor application
——————

French Lang Application
—————-

Italian Lang Application
—————-

Denied:
School nurse application
Staff application

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for applying For Ems is to experience a all new type of Roleplay. I believe it would be interesting to experience being a Nurse/Surgeon/Psychiatrist/Doctor Helping and saving peoples life’s. As I have been willing to Apply For Ems for a long time and this is the day I would like to try something new everyday to show how much stuff I did in SchoolRP how much fun I had the memories.
I chose to apply for this position why you ask?..well I feel like some EMS Members aren’t only at my time zone and I would like to try something new as I feel like it’s the perfect job for me experience a new job for also my character to learn more things. As my character also has some knowledge of Being Nurse as her father was surgeon before she passed away as she has been a college professor for some time teaching forensic science. I will benefit this medical team as much as I can my char will also and always will benefit this team.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
I would like to apply for the medical role surgeon

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
Surgeons treat injuries diseases and provide the best for patients trying to make them healthy as they can. surgeons corrects physical deformities, repairs bone and tissue after injuries, they do the best to make the patient healthy they preform surgeries on patients.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.
Code Red: Fire

Code Orange: Hazardous Spills

Code Pink: Baby Abduction

Code Brown: Severe Weather

Code Blue: Heart Issues

Code Silver: Active Weapon Hostage Situation

Code White: Evacuate Hospital

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
Yes I totally understand this and I promise to be active as I say this mostly every time why even apply if you aren’t dedicated as I am defiantly Dedicated to this job as If I am accepted I would have a journey I will remember in my heart

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

HEAD PHYSICIAN
———-
{The head Physician is the highest role in the hospital and they will be in charge of other ranks below them they will pay the employees and will see who will be promoted or demoted.}

CLINICAL MANAGER
————-
{Clinical manger is the second highest role in the hospital the will all so oversee the other ranks the will report to the clinical manager if the Head Physician is not there. The will also Assist other ranks and Those who are The clinical lead }

CLINICAL LEAD
—————-
{ Clinical leads also oversee members and train those who are trainees the will also Report to the Clinical Manager whenever he or she needs to.}

SURGEON
—————-
{Surgeons are also really important to the medical team and they do carry a big role surgeons treat injuries, diseases, provide the best for patients}

PSYCHIATRIST
————-
{Psychiatrist specializes in mental health and dose provide therapy they also may write prescription when needed}

DOCTORS
————
{Doctors Help with patients health and they do treat medical conditions they are mostly able to do surgery’s}

NURSE
————
[nurses also play a pretty big role they will help surgeons with there tasks or also doctors they may do tasks by themselves without help. Some times they may need assistance with there tasks]

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
Madelyn is very calm durning shifts she will normally wait patients and give them a warm welcome and ask what is wrong if she would have a break she would normally take her energy drink or some coffee and relax or communicate with her co-workers madelyn is very kind and heart full for anyone but anyone that thinks she’s nothing she will be a little feisty but she won’t hesitate to burst out she will just keep clam and go on with her day...If she would have to leave she inform Everyone and give them a warm goodbye and come back the other day. As off the shift she would just walk around lovely Karakura Maybe greet her loved ones/friends if they pass by mostly See some shops or what she needs or not for her life to be healthy and fit

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:
Madelyn is a very calm and kind Woman as she is a little feisty some times but to her co-workers she treats them like family as she hopes that they are safe and healthy same for her friends Elle has a clam and collective voice..She would not hesitate to stop Some one from getting hurt as she doesn’t want anyone and when I mean anyone I mean anyone to get hurt in life as she Deeply cares About citizens.

Describe your character’s appearance:
Madelyn would have bright ocean blue eyes with a Tan Smooth skin she would smell like freshly squeezed oranges with soft a bright kissed lips

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take
no. Not at all

Character Background

(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)

Madelyn often called maddie , was born in capital of France, Paris. Her mother was a calm and clear minded woman, however her father was a rather abusive man, addicted to drugs and alcohol. Sometimes, he would party with his friends, taking drugs and leaving huge mess everywhere in the house after the party.madelyn would help her mother clean up the house every time, trying to support her mother best as she can. One day her mother told her she’d be going to a school in Karakura as she heard of all the nice houses, views, and, of course, the positive school's reputation. On her first day of school,madelyn had trouble finding friends but she Successfully found
Some friend after some years in Karakura she got more comfortable and started to do more stuff everyday after she left the school and started on her job she decided to become. A professor at the same school she learned in She was so excited that she could become a professor.

after some months of working at Karakura and teaching forensic science to college students she decided to find something new she loves. She thought and thought everyday when she found that she had a strong feeling that she would be a perfect Surgeon and working in a medical team so she decided to become a Surgeon at The karakura Hospital where she also met her co-worker who was a professor before he went to be a doctor.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Madelyn Taketa S. Blackwood

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss Or Mrs

Characters Given Name(s):
Elle Eleanor what mostly people call her: Miss Madelyn

Characters Preferred Name:

Miss Madelyn

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:

France

Current Location / Designation:
In the lovely city Karakura

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

2 years

Working Experience(s):
3 years

Academic Degree
Masters

Major(s)
Psychology

Minor(s)

English Math

Native Languages:
French

Other Languages:

English/ Italian

Thank you for Reading my Application, And Thank you for Taking your time a reading this Briti I hope I can join your team

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread