Not open for further replies.

James!

Level 20
Itz_James
Itz_James
Rich+
In Game Name: Itz_James

Do you have discord? FluffyBunnyRubRub#6449

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I believe I have back in 2015 for 30 days due to cosmetics abuse, I am not quite sure it is very hard to remember something that happened 5 years ago. Otherwise no bans recent and I plan to keep it that way.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am very active, I spend about 10+ hours after school role-playing, and occasionally looking at the forums from time to time. Play time may differ on week days. I am more active on the weekends, but my playtime is roughly the same. (Time zone CDT)

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Highschool Technician.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The role of the school technician is to keep the schools technical equipment in working condition and anything from I.T based tasks to wiring. Some examples of this is if the school needed wiring or some type of I.T based assignments done they can reach out to the school technicians to wire the school or whatever task they needed to complete that involves wiring or I.T based topics. First topic I will cover is malware protection and installation of apps. If a desktop computer needed to have an anti-virus installed or any type of malware prevention application requested by the Principal they could contact a technician to install program on the devices. Also if they needed to have school required apps installed the Principal could reach out to a technician once again to have them install the program(s) on the device. Another example is preparation. If the school needs a printer installed, new desktops installed or anything along that line the technician would follow through with the task and make sure classes have all the essential needs technology wise at their hands and ready for use. Over all technicians make sure the schools technical equipment is prepared and also make sure all lights, all cameras, all electronics and anything along that line is in 100% working condition.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I understand and I accept the fact that I can be fired icly for any reason under any circumstances.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?: Yes I do, over the 5 years of roleplay I have gotten better at roleplaying over all to make this roleplay experience as realistic as possible. I also understand the basics of serious roleplaying, and during this job as a school technician I will make sure to be serious, and set a good reputation for all the high school staff.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have over 5 years of role-play experience on SchoolRP. And I have had prior experience with a Minecraft roleplay before that such as on different Minecraft servers and on different games. But overall I understand the main goal and expectation(s) in roleplay.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Technician application [Accepted]
Police application [Denied]
Language application [Accepted]
Language application [Accepted]
Police application v2 [Denied]
Black market application [Denied]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would first walk up the to the student with a confident and calm tone then politely ask them to calm down. If the student continues to criticize me and I can't de-escalate the situation I would immediately send the student to detention or notify the Principle about this incident, and sort out a punishment for the individual.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: Disregarding the severity of the job I would greatly accept it without any hesitation, and start getting to work on the job right away. But also I would treat the situation with extreme caution so I do not damage something in the process, or cause any threat to the students and school staff.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would approach the employee in a calm manner not trying to cause a scene, then ask if something is wrong and notify them on their unusual behavior. If they fail to cooperate and still continue to act abnormal, I will quickly reach out to the principal and notify them on this employees unusual behavior.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? He would act roughly the same he does while on job, but also takes time to relax and chat with the other school staff in there with him and also drink a coffee or eat lunch on his lunch break.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &bwalks over to the camera with the ladder in hand, I set the ladder down by the camera slowly climbing up it. I reach into my tool box grabbing a screw driver, then proceed to slowly unscrew the camera and un-attaching it from the wires. I take the old camera and set it off to the side, then I grab the new camera and attach the wires, then screw I proceed to screw it back into place

/me
&blogs into the computer then moves his mouse over to the settings icon and clicks it. I click on the updates icon waiting a few seconds for it to load. After it loads I click check for updates then install all the newly released updates for the device.

/me
&bplaces his tool box next to the light switch on a table then proceeds to open it out and grab a screw driver and a pair of electrical gloves. I then put the electrical gloves on my hands then I start to unscrew the light switch revealing a small panel with the switches. I proceed to unscrew the switches revealing just the wires. I then grab the new switches and attach the loose wires to the switches, then I secure the switches by screwing them back into the wall and screw in the outer panel covering the wires and under panel.

In-Character Section

Full Name: Shiroma, Eito.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Mr.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Technology.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Information Technology.

Minors:
Engineering Sciences.

Backstory
On July 17th 1996, 8:49 AM in Bangkok Thailand Eito Shiroma was born. Eito was raised by his father and mother throughout childhood. Eito’s parents were strict about his grades, they made him work and study hard in school.
His parents wanted to see Eito get into a good college and get a degree that will set him up for success in the future. He lived in Bangkok Thailand for 10 years when his parents started thinking about moving to Japan.
Eitos parents discussed for a few days about moving, during the discussion about moving Eito carried out his normal life, he had a few neighborhood friends that he hung out with from time to time, one of his friends that he hung out with a lot was named Akara.
Eito and Akara spent a ton of time together and they did tons of different activities together like exploring abandoned buildings and going to the beach, but they mostly went exploring in abandoned buildings. But one day all of their adventures came to an end. Cause Eito was finally moving to Japan.
Eito had little to no emotion about moving, but Eito would miss his friends and all of their adventures and the time they spent together. But Eito knew that moving was their only choice for a stable and happy life. About a month after they moved into Karakura Japan and settled in a house, Eito enrolled into Karakura high school.
Eito had a rough start of his first year of school due to the language barrier but eventually Eito adapted to the language and could speak it fluently. Eito was also having a rough time because he missed all of his friends back home in Thailand.
Eito got along most of the students, and he was nice and polite to everyone he came across overall he was just a kind and generous guy. Eito was passionate about learning, which explains his pretty decent grades.
His parents made Eito study and work hard on all of his schoolwork, and if he didn’t then his parents will discipline him. When Eito graduated high school he had enrolled into college a few months after graduation. He studied his Major in Information Technology and his Minor in Engineering Sciences. After a few years have passed Eito finally graduated college and received his college degree. His parents were very proud of him and they were happy that he was going to work for something he enjoyed doing. Eito's parents were very excited because now Eito can finally find a life long career in a technical department, and they knew Eito would enjoy it due to his obsession over technical equipment as a kid.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Well, a while ago I worked for the High School as a Technician. I have been really missing the job recently and thought I would try to come back. Mainly all of my motivation comes from the hard work I put into college and the technician staff at the school, and seeing how hard the technicians work in order to keep the schools electrical appliances running correctly. And I have always looked up to hard workers such as Technicians.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Well, the reason I should be accepted over other applicants is because I have prior experience with working at the school working as a Technician. I also will work my hardest and do my best while working. And I will work as hard as I can to keep the schools technical equipment in working condition. (And I will also use my real life knowledge to make this roleplay as realistic as possible)
Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): Nope.
Do you have any questions?: Nope.​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
ACCEPTED!

Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Technician, there's just a few steps left in order to get your role in discord and in-game.

- Ensure that you're in the Karakura Academics Discord
Make sure to @KimiNoUso#9999 in #roles to receive your role if you don't have it upon your acceptance.

- Request your role via forums [CLICK HERE]
Link this application as evidence.

If you have any other questions, feel free to DM me on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread