mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Ekaterina Kuznetsov | クズネツォフ

cherae

Level 4
DISCLAIMER: This format was created by me, feel free to use it; just be sure to give credit <3
-- NONE OF THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS TO BE TAKEN ICLY UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE BY ME --

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇
-Woman | Doja Cat
◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

Full name: Ekaterina Kuznetsov
Preferred name: Katya or Kat
Blood type: O-
Measurements:
[H] - 5’6” | 162 cm
[W] - 117 lbs | 53 kilos
[BMI] 20.1
Birthdate: March 17th, 2001
Zodiac: Aries
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Mortal Sin: Pride, Lust
Place of Birth: Kazan, Russia.
Sexuality: REDACTED
Marital Status: In a Relationship
Social Class: Upper Middle Class
Race: Caucasian
Ethnicity: 100% Russian
Religion: Russian Orthodox
Grade: Bachelor College Student
Degree:
Communications and Psychology Majors
Education Minor
Languages: Russia, JSL, Japanese.

General Personality: T.B.D.
Self Act: T.B.D.
Friend Act: T.B.D.
S.O. Act: T.B.D.
Family Act: T.B.D.

Hobbies:
Working Out | Something Katya has always been into, ever since she was little, she has always enjoyed a hard work-out that really tests her limits. Even just a simple run or hour long yoga session will do the trick. More recently, with everything she's gone through. . She does it more as a coping technique. It helps her feel clear, calm and overall just mentally sane.
Swimming | Swimming isn't something Katya was able to do much as a child, though more recently. . Since moving to Karakura; she has found herself loving the feeling of the cool water against her. She enjoys how it makes her feel refreshed. She isn't the strongest swimmer, but it's something she likes to work on after school at the beach with a few friends.
Cleaning | Another way Katya has learned to cope is by cleaning. When she gets stressed or just doesn't know what to do; she cleans non-stop. She really enjoys it as well. Fighting OCD since she was little, she's learned to organize and how she likes to organize. Everything has a place and if it isn't there, it's a problem. Her own apartment is almost always completely clean and you wouldn't be able to find a single dirty spot. The way she thinks about it is if her house is clean, her mind is clean. Therefore, her apartment is dirty. . It's a tell tale sign that she's in need of a deep conversation.

Positive Traits and Strengths:

Organized
| One of the few good sides of Kats OCD is how overly organized she is. She has her set schedule and sticks to it, knows exactly where everything is and where she can find it and overall needs everything to be exact for it to seem right to her. She’s very clean-focused and loves maintaining a spotless apartment. Others might say that Katya’s organization can be extreme but to her, it’s the perfect amount to not set off her OCD.
Nurturing | Since a young age, around the time her sisters were born, Katya has always been the one sibling in her family to take care of the others when their mother is away, Her nurturing skills have spiraled a lot since her siblings are all back in Russia now, but she still acts overly motherly to her friends, teammates and especially her boyfriend.
Idealistic | Ever since she was little, Katya has constantly kept an idealistic mindset. She strives for perfection no matter the task and when she finds something that gives her trouble to prefect, she works and practices it consistently.
Empathetic | Along-side the nurturing, Katya is surprisingly good at reading and helping with people's emotions. She tries not to push it but when she knows something is wrong with her friend, it’s nearly impossible for her not to speak up. Due to this, she has always been passionate about learning different kinds of mental illnesses and emotions, trying to diagnose people as she gets to know them. Though she never tells them about it, it’s just something that she keeps to herself and sometimes (rarely) talks about it to her mother; who is a Psychiatrist at the Karakura Hospital.
Persistence | Another thing that comes along with her OCD. Katya has always been persistent with almost everything. It has to be the same otherwise it won’t work well for her schedule. She gets the same meal from restaurants at each visits, has the same chores on certain days every week, as well as her schedule that she has perfected to fit everything she needs to get done in a day.

Negative Traits and Weaknesses:

Over-Sensitive | Coming from childhood, when Katya and her family were dealing with a bit of abusive-ness from her step father. Since all that, Katya has been a bit sensitive to critics and struggles to take them. Especially if its about how she lives her life and how she does things. Though she has been working on this and it hasn't been AS bad lately.
Indecisive | Kat isn't the brightest bulb in the pack and when it comes to making decisions (especially important ones) she struggles to decide whether which option is better for her life. She tends to over think it and can often find herself spending a good deal of time trying to pick the simplest of things.

Obsessive | The bad side of her OCD. Kat struggles enough with having a slight addictive personality, though the obsessiveness only comes through during bad times or when something in her life doesn't seem right. No matter what it is, she will do anything to make it exactly how she needs it to be and if she can't, she'll simply throw the item away or drop that person from her life.
Self-Destructive | Katya doesn’t talk about this often but when she does it’s only to her sister; Nadia. She doesn’t like to come off as an insecure person so she doesn’t bring it up to most people. Kat goes through mental spirals in which she stops working on herself, stops going by her schedule, becomes quiet and sticks to herself until she finds her way out of it. During these times

Compulsive | Once again, a part of her OCD; Katya has a lot of urges to do things and fighting them off isn't the simplest thing for her. Sometimes they're so bad she questions if its not coming from another problem. Though her psych has assured her its just her OCD.
Persistence | The bad side of persistence is never fun for anyone, especially Katya. Since she sticks to everything she knows, when something random comes at her and gets in the way of what she's doing.. It can send her into a spiral. As stated, Katya works on something till she masters it, whether its school related or team related. She tends to exhaust herself with perfecting things.

Abnormalities: Allergic to Cats | since birth

Mental Health:
OCD | Diagnosed at age age 8 | Katya has always had a problem with things not being exactly where they need to be, things not being at their best and often just gets urges to do something or she thinks something bad is gonna happen to her. They can be strange sometimes, though she can’t help but do them.
Social Anxiety | Diagnosed at age 10 | This is just minor, only really affects her if she has to perform something or give a speech in front of a large group.
Anosognosia | Not Diagnosed | Not as bad as you’d think, only really when Kat does something she is against without realizing she’s doing it, or when she knows she’s doing something bad but doesn’t want to agree to the fact that she has done it. As well as her mental health, even if it’s been diagnosed; she won’t own up to her own problems, nor talk about them.

Fears:
Glossophobia | fear of performing / public speaking
Thanatophobia | fear of losing someone to death or death itself

Abhors:
Alcohol | Just has a strong hatred for alcohol, makes her panic because she doesn’t feel like herself.
Being a second choice | For obvious reasons.
Being talked down to or yelled at | This is one of the only times Katya will cry, she loathes being yelled at especially.

Character Stats:
Strength: ★★★☆☆
Dexterity: ★★★☆☆
Constitution: ★★★★☆
Intelligence: ★★★☆☆
Wisdom: ★★★☆☆
Charisma: ★★★★☆

Signature:

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇
- As The World Caves In | Sarah Cothran
◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

General appearance: Katya has an average Russian woman look to her. Having a strong jawline accompanied by her chin point. From different angles, Katya’s face can claim to be “flat” as some might say, but from the side especially, you’ll see that her nose has a slight upturn to it. Her almond shaped eyes, defined by the light blue color they show; making her natural lashes look calm. Depending on who she’s next to, Katya is about the average height for a woman, standing roughly around 5'5 to 5'6. Though her curve definition slightly takes away from how tall she may seem. Katya looks fit, she never skips a day to work out. She adores looking her absolute best for any occasion and will never miss the chance to dress up.

Body Figure: Katya has a very well fit body. Mainly known as an 'hourglass figure', Katya does a lot to maintain her body. Her waist is significantly smaller than her hips and as well as her chest. Her shoulders and arms are toned and are accurately proportioned to the rest of her body. She has wide-set hips, with slightly large, toned thighs and calves.

Voice: Katya has a soft voice, she’s been told in the past that it is quite relaxing. Katya’s Russian accent is still quite heavy and can be heard when she speaks.

Clothing style: Katya doesn't overly have a set wardrobe style. The way she dresses normally depends on the day and how shes feeling. She wears a lot of skirts and sweaters, and shorts. She will pretty much always be wearing long sleeves as she is slightly insecure with how her arms look compared to the rest of her body. If its cold out, she can be seen wearing yoga pants or jeans normally. On the chance that shes having a lazy day or has practice later in the day, she'll normally be seen in her volleyball uniform as she finds it as the comfiest clothes she owns.

EQUIPMENT:
Some kind of purse | her black YSL bag is probably most used.
Dita Mach Sunglasses | “Never know when I’m gonna need to shade the haters.”
Black cell phone | Kat gets lost often and it’s her only way of finding herself around.

Apartment + Car Keys | No explanation needed.

Tattoos:

The only tattoo that Katya has is very small and cant be seen on a day to day basis. Upon further examination, two small, simple koi fish can be seen on the right side of her chest, almost covered by her arm. She got this on a trip back to her home town right after she turned 18. It's in remembrance of where shes from as her family has a koi fish pound back at their Kazan Estate.

1634156421387.png

Xanthippe Wendigo | Biological Mother | Alive
“Mother”
“My absolute favorite person in the world. I love her to death and would do anything to make her days better. I strive to make her a happy and proud mother no matter how hard it is for me. I don’t get to see her very often, but when I do, I make the most of it.”

Mikhail Gorbachev | Biological Father | Unknown
“My father.”
“Unlike my mother, he is one of my least favorite people, he’s the reason for a lot of my problems and is the only reason I really moved out of Russia. Though if he had never done what he did, I never would’ve gotten the twins.”

Nikolai Kuznetsov | Biological Brother | Alive
“The Neek” “Neek-hoe-lie”
“I love my brother a lot, we may not get along often and don’t really spend very much time together as siblings, I’d still do anything for that dumbass. We’ve been working on our bond a lot more lately and I’m proud of the progress we’ve made.”

Nadezdha Kuznetsov | Half Sister | Alive
“Nadia”
“My second favorite person in the world besides my mother, I love this girl with all my heart. I’d do anything for her. Heck, I learned a whole new language for her and I’ve never felt like a better older sister. She's the only person I really open up to besides a the******.”

Lena Kuznetsov | Half Sister | Alive
“Lens” “Lean”
“Nadia’s full sister, I’m not really close with her, she’s closer to the other siblings (AKA Nikolai and Chance.) I still love her and would be there for her no matter what.”

Carson Kuznetsov | Cousin | Unknown
“Carsoon” “CARSOONNNNNN”
REDACTED.

#TeamCarson

Jordyn Kuznetsov | Cousin | Deceased
“Jord”
“She was one of my closest friends. I loved her with my whole heart and losing her was one of the hardest things I’ve ever had to go through. I loved our adventures and even though we both panicked, getting kidnapped with her was fun and exciting. May she rest in peace.”

Lotte Wendigo | Aunt | Alive
“Auntie Lotte”
“Nothing much to say besides the fact that we don’t overly get along. Neither of us agree on things if I’m honest. Though as much of a people pleaser as I am, I can never do enough to please her.”

Other Family:
Kuznetsov + Popovich

Tatsuo Kanada | ???? | Alive
“My love” “Tatty-Tatsuo”
“I don’t know if I’d still be in Karakura if it wasn’t for him. Ever since I met him, everything has been easier.. He makes me happy and because of him I now understand what love truly means. It sounds cheesy but he’s everything to me and I don’t think I would be able to live without him.”

Willow Aderyn | Close Friend | Alive
“Willi” “Will”
“She was the first person I met in Karakura, it really shaped the way I see the town and people that live in it. She’s the best to have around and I adore our little brunch dates. I love that she does her best to put up with me and tries not to hit me no matter how much I completely deserve it. Love love love her, mwah.”

Summer Kudo | Close Friend | Alive
“Summer”
“I met Summer through Hiroshi and we instantly became friends.. Since she's been on the volleyball team and being the co-captain to her captain, we’ve grown even closer. I love her so much and I will always be there for her.”

Kimiko Xiao Saiky | Close Friend | Alive
“Kimi”
“I don’t even remember how I met Kimi.. She’s been in my life for a pretty long time and I don’t think I would’ve made the volleyball team without her. I’m sad she's off the team now but she’s really nice and I genuinely love her.”

Hiroshi Yoshikawa | Close Friend | Alive
“Hiro”
“He disappeared out of nowhere a while ago, missed him a lot and I’m glad he’s back safely. He’s fun to hangout with, though normally it results in me and Summer trying to drag him away from something.”

Cami Bercier Jenkins | Friend | Unknown?
“Camille”
“I love being around this girl, she’s a total dumbass but that’s what I love about her, I enjoy our little adventures and I don’t know who I’d go to when I need a restart if I didn’t have her. Though I’ll never admit this to her, she’s one of the best people I’ve ever met. Love her to death. OH- also, she can’t swim. . Don’t ask why I know that information.”

Izzy Matsuo | Friend | Unknown
“Izzy-bo-bizzy”
“Love this girl very much, she’s fun to be around but makes me feel like an adult in a way. Though it was against my morals, she baked non-vegan cookies with me in class once.”

Kurai Taikan | Friend | Alive
“Hottie” “Kurai”

Met her randomly at a volleyball practice.. Was kind of intimidated by her at first but once I got to know her, I learned how awesome she is.. Love her and proud of her for her accomplishments”

Affiliations:
Karakura Debate Club | Former

College Track Team | Former
College Female Spartan Volleyball | Current
Fashion Club | Current
Spartan

Sorority | Current

1634158838941.png

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇
- OHMAMI | Chase Atlantic
◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

T.B.D.