KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
ElectronicBin

What is your discord name & tag?: h8_h

Previous bans:
ive been banned once for moderate offence, Here's a link to the ban appeal

Describe your activity on the server:
on normal days outside of vacations im mostly only active on the weekends, but when i am active on the weekend i am active for around 20 hours

What is your timezone?: GMT+2

List your current and past applications:
Language apps
Russian Attempt 1 [Denied]
Russian Attempt 2 [Accepted]
Greek [Accepted]
Czech [Accepted]
Polish Attempt 1 [Denied]
Polish Attempt 2 [Denied]
Polish Attempt 3 [Accepted]

Other apps
Application for shopkeeper, but i did not know how it worked yet

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I've had multiple experiences in the gang rp community, but since i have quit that i had mostly family rp.

What is your motivation for applying?
I've always wanted to apply for EMS but never had the courage to try. I mostly wanted to becomes EMS to find new experiences for roleplay
Which role are you applying for?
Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
I have base knowledge on how hospitals work, procedures for nurses and doctors and how first aid works, as i landed a lot of times in the hospital
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I acknowledge that but i will hope that time doesn't have to come

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I will attend any trainings possible.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I never put OOC matters in IC interactions if it comes to serious roleplay.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name: Katejan Y. Łagow

Character’s Gender and Pronouns: Male | He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted): 38

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Grade-12

Character’s Nationality: Polish

Character’s Marital Status: Unmarried

Character’s Religious Denomination: Catholic

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Russian
Polish

Backstory (100+ Words)
As a child, katejan would already have a lot of interest in doctors work and would always say at his school that he eventually will become one mostly getting laughed at in the process, after getting into university, Katejan would study hard to graduate, failing once and having to redo the year but eventually managing to graduate with a degree in Physiotherapy, His first medical residence would be the university hospital of krakow, but after finding out that his sister which he had not seen for years had moved to japan and needed help he decided to move to japan. mainly because its nice there and the pay is better. Where he would apply for the Karakura hospital.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

Physiotherapy

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
University hospital of
Krakow

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Only as a student, he would observe the other doctors outside his training program aswell.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
He requested more studies for Physiotherapy as he wanted to try and perfect his work

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Katejan would look like the average East-European except for his right leg which has difficulty walking so he uses assistance from a wooden cane he has on him at all times. due to an accident in surgery his leg muscles became damaged, he was offered to have it fixed but Katejan declined it due to the costs.
How does your character act on and off duty?
Off duty Katejan will mostly hang out with friends or colleagues, being helpful to others if they needed any assistance with something. Katejan also is a calm person in general.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Katejan has not worked before alone yet but he works best in a team

What plans does your character have for the future?

Live at least till retirement and live peacefully in poland

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Katejan is mostly perceived by friends as Kind, Happy and general easy to work with. To strangers the man would be seen as Helpful, Kind and supportive of whatever situation.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread