El1q

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your Discord username?):
ELLA#4407

How old are you? (Optional):
15 (2007)

What is your time zone?:
CEST, Sweden

Describe your activity on the server:
I would say that I am fairly active on the server, almost every day. If it becomes busier in real life, it may vary at times. If I rate my activity on a scale of 1-10, it would be a 7,5!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have not.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am fully aware of that, and I understand the consequences.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
It is very important for a receptionist to be able to handle visitors and guests with the necessary information. It makes it one of the primary responsibilities. Since they get to welcome them on a daily time, it is important to give them the right information. They are usually sitting at the front desk or assisting people. As I stated earlier, one of the primary responsibilities is to give information for the big part of the work. This involves a receptionist, who must occasionally direct them to a specific person, room, or location. When working in this job, it is highly important to handle the entry, and exit, and to make sure things are going according to plan. Specifically, a receptionist must connect calls and respond to important emails. Office work may also be a part of the job.

When compared to another assistant, other responsibilities may be included in smaller businesses. Most of the time, students first thought is to get help from the receptionists when a bad situation happened. If it happens, a receptionist has to help and may as well give a reward token to a student that helped in the situation. This means that the receptionist takes care of rewards and the tokens in the reception, and may handle negative situations.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have plenty of experience when it comes to different types of roleplay. From my perspective, I truly do have insight into various kinds of roleplaying, such as, gangrp, being a cashier in Sayonara giftshop, and of course, normal roleplay as well. As stated, this means that I do have plenty of aspects of the roleplaying world. From my perspective, I try to be as involved as I can and roleplay my best. Since it is something I truly enjoy, I want to experience other kinds of roleplays too, such as a receptionist! I do not claim to know everything there is to know about roleplaying, but I do my best to understand and learn from all the things I do. This developed my experience and characteristics for roleplaying since I have been on this server for a considerable amount of time. I try my best to adhere to all of the rules since I am aware of them and all consequences.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I would like a change because I feel like there is not much to do as a student anymore in school. When working as a receptionist, I believe, makes my career options better. Also, it will give me more school faculty experience and help me improve my roleplaying skills. I'm okay with the fact that there will be plenty of different work, and times when it will be the same! I want a change, so this would be a great answer to it. I love assisting others, it is something I truly enjoy. Everyone needs assistance sometimes, and as a receptionist that is one of the primary responsibilities. You help numerous people with a variety of things. I want to create something positive and become a good faculty member. It is always fun to try something new, it may as well develop my skills of having different aspects of roleplaying... This is why I want to join the School Employee faction and work hard for it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Swedish application [Denied]
Swedish application retry [Accepted]
JSL application [Accepted]
Russian application [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[College B] El1q
[Bird] Dorianthereal

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Appeared to be fully aware of the student cursing at her, perhaps they had a bad day or something else.Yet, she would remain to keep a calm tone and a relaxed face towards the student. Nevertheless, she would continue to maintain a relaxed face and tone of her voice during the occasion. She would not get mad because yelling doesn't always change the situation. Natsumi would look at them with a pale expression and approach the cursing student carefully. Confront them of their immature actions and language. Make them aware that yelling and cursing are unacceptable, not okay and it will make other people feel unsafe and disturbed. She would alert them to the seriousness of the current occasion and warn them about detention once they do not stop. If they do stop, she would tell them to not do it again and to continue on with their day. If the person still continues, she would give them detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Natsumi began to observe two students arguing carefully. Her first thought is to stop the fight and solve the current situation. She would quickly get in between them and use a higher tone than the fight to separate them. To split them up, she would quickly get in between them and use a higher tone than expected in the fight. Ask them why they are fighting and she would observe them if any person got hurt during the fight. If this does not work, she would kindly request help from another faculty to fix the issue or give a detention warning. It may be over the radio or to some faculty that was close to her on the occasion. When the fight happened, she would take both of them into the nurse's office and separate them. If there was any nurse at the moment, she would request assistance from them. Natsumi would stay in the nurse's office for a little while after to see if she could do anything about the situation. If she could help them, she would attempt to solve the fight, watch over them to ensure they do not continue, and assist the nurse in fixing any minor damage done to them. After those kinds of actions, she would kindly speak with both of the students and get their points of view on the fight.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Natsumi would first observe the employee carefully and attempt to understand their choice of actions, questioning why they chose to complete the wrong kind of actions. After all, she would maintain her calm posture when speaking to the other employee in this situation. If the actions may be wrong, the woman would question why they are choosing to do that. Tell the worker to behave professionally and to choose their actions better than recently. After this, Natsumi would give them advice to act in a responsible and mature way at work, to not make any bad impression. Natsumi would tell them that if a student saw this, it might influence them to believe that the behavior was right, so they have to act like adults. Try everything to stop them from doing anything stupid that will affect the students negatively at the time. If none of this works, she would hopefully get help from another faculty during work. Natsumi would surely speak with the employee after that, to make them realize what they are doing. As well, as get her aspects of why it was wrong, and how other people view it. Then, she would make the employee understand that this is not how to behave on school grounds. It is possible that the dangerous action was caught by any cameras in the current area. If it was not, she would tell another faculty of what she has heard and heard.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Natsumi strolled in with confidence and a bright smile on her lips. A fairly old pencil and a notebook were held in her hand when walking in. While making tea in the kitchen, she happily greeted everyone in the room at the present moment. Later on at that moment, when the tea was done, she calmly sat down with her tea and the other supplies. It looked as if she appeared to be as calm and observed as possible while watching over everyone. Natsumi would then write in her diary, about the things that had been going on during the day, important incoming events. On the occasion when Natsumi was not writing in her diary or sketching, she would probably chat with her other colleagues happily! The woman seemed to be very observant of her surroundings. When the break was done, she carefully strolled to her chair that was at the reception, to wait for students in patience.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me &7Natsumi sat with confidence in the reception and watched people going in and out of the entry. Until she saw a person silently crying a few blocks away from her. She carefully stood up from her seat and opened the door gently. Then, she approached the crying person that was sitting down, they appeared to be very young. Natsumi carefully knelt down calmly to meet the crying person at the same eye level as them. Natsumi seemed to wear an empathetic smile when speaking, which showed genuine care for the person, she questioned. &f''I can see that you are crying over something dear... If you wish to explain what happened, I am available to listen to you.'' &7Natsumi later on took the student to a bench outside that seemed to be in a more private environment. The student told her everything that happened. She gave the person advice while attentively and patiently listening.

/me &7Was happily reading a book at the current occasion. When sitting in the reception with a cup of tea, she was hoping for students or faculty to approach her. The woman looked up frequently to check on people and make sure everything was going smoothly. A minute later, a student approached her and she carefully put her book away. Natsumi calmly greeted them with a bright smile as she asked. &f''Hello dear student! Do you require any assistance or anything?'' &7Natsumi was then asked by the student where to find the cafeteria. As she then explained where the area was, she smiled brightly. &f''It's to your left and then right ahead, dear!'' &7The student left with a smile on their face after getting help from her. Natsumi then, sipped her tea as she continued to read her interesting book.

/me &7Two students ran in Natsumi's direction, approaching quickly while she was reading her book. It appeared as if they were clearly worried about something, so she rapidly put away her book and listened carefully to them. She questioned them calmly. &f''What happened, is everything okay?'' &7The students explained that there was a fight going on close to the dodgeball court. Natsumi carefully put away her book and grabbed her radio, informing the faculty of the fight. Then, followed the students in a quick move to the fight and she attempted to separate the two students. &f''Stop this conflict right now or there will be consequences!.'' Natsumi once told them to stop, but no one listened to her, so she started telling them that they would be in detention if they didn't break up the fight now. She helped them in solving the conflict later, resulting in no injuries. They continued after with their day without ending up in detention, and the fight had stopped successfully!

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Natsumi Jun
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Natsumi/Jun/Sumi

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree
Major(s): Communication
Minors: English

Nationality: Swedish/Japanese
Known Languages: JSL, Swedish, Japanese

Backstory
Natsumi was born in 1998, on 18th of the November, and raised in Sweden by her parents! The parents of Natsumi did not speak with each other a lot because they had a difficult time understanding each other's language. After this her mother learned Japanese in a successful way, and they could then communicate better with each other. Her mother was half Swedish and half Norwegian and understood Japanese then after learning it. Her dad was fully Japanese, and could not understand Swedish. In kindergarten, a group of kids helped to take care of Natsumi and helped her to speak Swedish. This happened because her parents did not spend a lot of time with her at the moment. They were very absent in her childhood and they argued a lot with each other. They also went through a lot of divorces before accepting each other's difficult situations and differences.

Natsumi had to learn how to properly communicate with others and speak Swedish by herself. The outcome of this was positive but also negative! She had to learn almost everything by herself since her parents ignored her when she asked for assistance. She attempted to look for help from others rather than trying with her parents. They had a very nice home, but they never paid her much attention. This made her, both jealous and happy for people that had good relationships with their parents. Though, she learned to accept it and to deal with it later on. She then, later on, turned to psychology because she felt like she had been misunderstood for her whole childhood. Natsumi then realized that her parents also had been busy for her whole childhood, and had a lot of problems with things. She turned out to be more aware of her surroundings after this, and she wanted it to be better. The miserable things brought her down and she felt like she was living for no reason anymore.

There was this person who helped her during her difficult times. That person actually saved her life and changed her for the better.
He assured her, that she would make it if she kept fighting for peace. He also helped her to accept every situation. Natsumi did make it all the way to the end and is still staying strong. She does not like to talk about her past because she prefers living in the present now. She broke off her unhealthy relationship with her parents, but unfortunately, bad news came. A few months later, they, unfortunately, passed away from cancer, and it broke Natsumi's feelings completely. It caused her to feel hopeless. She had the impression that she was fighting for nothing, that she could have fixed the relationship with them at that point. She was forever sorry for this. Every single day, she paid a visit to her parent's graves, gave them flowers, and discussed how her days went by. He always assured her that she would make it, and to keep fighting for faith and peace. Natsumi did make it all the way to the end and is still standing strong. She doesn't like to talk about her past now, since she likes to live in the present.

Because of the fact that her parent's actions were not understandable, she taught herself about why they did so. She also taught herself how to assist other people in the best ways a few years later. She wanted to help people and give them the help she felt like she did not get. Natsumi then graduated with a good bachelor's degree. It made her more interested in jobs that would help others, such as a receptionist. Then, she immigrated to Karakura successfully after her parent's incident in the hope to learn the language better. Natsumi became fluent in a lot of languages, including Swedish, Japanese, and JSL. At this time, she finally felt confident because of her progress! Though she was living off the cash she got from her parent's demise, she felt bad about using them, though she had no job. Now, she wants to work as a receptionist and grow with positivity. Despite this fact, she is living in Karakura and searching for a specific job there. In an exciting move, her primary thought was to apply directly to the job, since helping individuals is her main goal. So she did apply for the job and is currently waiting for her reply in patience.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I want to join the Karakura High School faculty because I truly am a confrontational and positive person in general. Effort is something I am willing to put into this job, to keep the job as a receptionist. Something I do not want to give up on is to help people. No matter what happens, I will work hard for what I desire. Being dedicated to the things I enjoy, has never been a difficult thing for me, which means I am more willing to help Karakura High School faculty grow.

At school, I want to grow as a person and gain more experience, and skills in this specific job. I want to help the students and offer them assistance daily, motivating them to keep going. Something I am fully aware of is what kind of occasions students have to go through in school. It is a difficult time of their life, for some of them, which is why I want to help. It could be by advice, changing perspective, and in general just helping. I understand how new students feel, and I want to approach them with a positive mindset of growth!
Other than assisting others, I want to help everyone make school a safer and a better place in general, for both students and faculty in school.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think that I should be accepted because I am and feel highly motivated to assist people. Additionally, I want to make people go to school and think it is fun! I feel confident to say that, I will suit perfectly for this role. I will also try to keep my role as a receptionist and I wanna work hard to keep it. This job will give me a better experience and will make me understand other jobs. I love learning about new things, which makes this job a plus for me.

Something that excites me a lot is that I want to assist the students to get successful during their school time. I completely understand and have empathy for how a lot of students are feeling, and I can easily put myself into other perspectives. I truly enjoy communicating with everyone on a daily basis, putting people in a better mood, and helping them gain a positive mindset. Once again, I am empathic about the fact that school is hard and that it is difficult to complete different stuff. This is why I want to be there for the students and truly give them the assistance they need, and hopefully, some faculties too!

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
Nope. Thank you truly for reading my application!

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Receptionist! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.

Users who are viewing this thread