SoftestMallow
Rich
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
electriklove

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:
Despite the healthy amount of grass I touch on a day-to-day basis, I usually spend six to eight hours online daily. You can find me active really early in the morning, or in the afternoon. Having joined the server about four and a half months ago, I have thoroughly enjoyed roleplaying both my adult and student role on the server.

Which timezone are you in?:
CST ( UTC - 6:00 )

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Mallow#3512

Do you have a microphone?:
I do! I don’t mind talking in discord calls, but I normally stay muted unless asked something, spoken to, or I feel comfortable idly chatting.

List your current and past applications:
( https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-application.52993/ ) -Accepted
( https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application-fixed.52960/ ) - Accepted
( https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application-fixed.51320/ ) - Accepted
( https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-application.51281/ ) - Declined

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
Although roleplaying on Minecraft is relatively new to me, I’ve participated in many semi-literate text based roleplays for six to seven years. I have a small group of friends that I have written very detailed scenes with and that’s been my main experience with DetailRP on minecraft. Over the past five months I’ve spent on SchoolRP, developing relationships with our characters have been a highlight of my time on the server.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
Having the opportunity to be able to meet new people is a big reason why I am applying! With the interactions I have had with both of my accounts, adult or student or even cat, I have grown to adore the EMS faction. I strive to be able to give interesting interactions on top of an enjoyable character to the division, as well as the time and effort it takes to be in such a demanding role. Karakura has too much gang violence and too few doctors.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):

Doctor

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Doctors are responsible for their patients’ well-being, it makes the job more demanding than most. It requires them to be able to assess a patient's symptoms, diagnose conditions, prescribe and administer the treatment they see fit. Doctors should be able to counsel patients on diet, hygiene, and how to prevent things in the future; they are to make sure both themself and their patient are safe around hospital equipment.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director

The hospital director is the leader, they oversee everything that goes on in the hospital. Their job is to make sure everyone else is doing what they are supposed to, keeping training in check as well as paychecks, promotions and demotions.

Clinical Manager
The clinical manager is second in charge, they work more intimately with the other staff. They deal with more everyday activities within the divisions, making sure everything is up to satisfaction.

Clinical Lead
The clinical leads of the hospital have their own set department to look after, they make sure the ones who fall under their department are in check.

Attending
An attending doctor is a staff member who has completed all of their training. Once completing all training it comes with new responsibilities of training new hires, confirming treatments and prescriptions.

Surgeon
A surgeon does what is in its name, surgery! Unlike doctors, they’re the ones who operate on patients. They are able to do any major surgery that would benefit their patients health.

Doctor
Doctors are usually the first you would see when walking into the hospital and are in charge of check-ins for those that are in need of something less dire, and are also responsible for prescribing the right medication, just as the other EMS staff.

Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists, although able to treat basic things like a cough, they focus on the brain and the mental health of patients. They also double as a the****** in the hospital, they give advice and talk through mental trauma in sessions with their patients.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I do

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I acknowledge this and look forward to dedicating myself to the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge this as well!

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I understand

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Taiyo Makino, just as his close friend, Satoshi Tokei, is a sight to be remembered - thankfully, for the better.

He is a well kept man, and takes pride in it, just as he does with his work. He has luxuriant, dark copper hair that sits atop his head in short waves. His face is usually plagued with a polite tug of his lips; one that greeted most with wide, welcome arms. He has dark yet kind eyes, and thick, near bushy eyebrows that raise dramatically as he speaks. In unison, his hands conducted skillfully alongside his confident words. Despite the assertive way he talks, he is very well-mannered, usually sporting a button-up with a tie wrapped around his collar.

What are they like on and off the job?
He’s a friendly man, both on and off duty. Don’t look too close though, him being a friendly man may start to look like being a massive push-over. Habits like being “too nice,” putting his patients over himself, and easily caving in to people’s demands hopelessly put him on a pedestal of trouble. These habits follow him out of his workplace. And while he’s calm and serious while working, he does have a humorous and playful side as well, simply catch him while he’s in a good emotional state and he may prove to be able to outwit people despite being a push-over.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Makino keeps up a profound act around co-workers, he respects the people he works with and hardly seems to think twice about lending them a helping hand. In contrast to his own personality and demeanor, he generally tends to find himself in relationships with much darker and dour people.

His plans for the future are as simple and average as most, to help as many people as he can. This ranges from his co-workers, to his patients, to his limping parasite, and future wives.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Makino has been treated for clinical depression in the past, and he still struggles with it in his everyday life. A smaller, more noticeable and more physical ailment is his intermittent strabismus, a type of esotropia that causes his right eye to turn inwards. It becomes more noticeable when he squints for a prolonged period of time, or when under intense stress.

BACKSTORY

In his early childhood, Taiyo grew up with two brothers in the quiet town of Aomori. Despite having loving parents, they have been divorced since he was eight. He performed well in school and took an early interest in tennis, which later became the source of a scholarship in highschool. He was an ideal student, a “pleasure to have in class,” and never once got a detention even through college.

During his last two years of medical school, he fell in love with who would later become his first wife. They were infatuated with one another, and became married within just a year of dating. Despite thinking everything was going well, she filed for a divorce just before he was due to graduate. He would later find out she had been diagnosed with an early stage of breast cancer and she had isolated herself in order to protect him. The noble gesture led him to switch his specialty to oncology, even though they did not remarry.

Six years later, now aged thirty, he found himself experiencing divorce once again. This time, the reason for their parting was far more direct and he knew he was guilty. His wife had discovered his affair with another woman and upon receiving a parcel from her divorce attorneys he could not bear to open it and face the reality of what he’d done. This continued on as he attended a medical convention in Sapporo, where he pathetically carried it with him throughout the eight hour event, never opening it. This caught the unwanted attention of Satoshi Tokei, who he did not notice following him, too lost in his thoughts. His future parasite.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Taiyo Makino
Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mr, Dr. (Preferred)
Characters Given Name(s): Taiyo Makino
Characters Preferred Name: Taiyo Makino

Characters Age: 42
Characters Gender: Male
Characters Religious Domination: Jewish
Characters Marital Status: Divorced
Characters Nationality: Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Hematology ( two years )
Oncology ( five years )

Working Experience(s):
His first and lasting position was the ten years he spent working as an oncologist at a hospital in Tokushima. He is currently seeking out another job due to his previous work place’s bankruptcy.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor of Science in Biology
Doctor of Medicine
Master’s of Science in Oncology

Year of Graduation:
Highschool: 1998
Bachelor / Undergraduate: 2002
Doctor of Medicine: 2004
Master's of Science: 2008
Major(s): Biology, Oncology
Minor(s): Psychology

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: JSL​

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 244
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, and congratulations on being accepted into the faction. Please refer to the Emergency discord for more information upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread