DarkEclipic

Level 155
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

Quincy Zennix | Father - Main Branch | Alive
'As much as I hate you, you are still my father. My Branch Head. What you say goes.'
Eli and Quincy's relationship is quite. . tense due to the events that happened when Eli left Ireland due to the stress put on him when he was 16.

Elizabeth Lily Fujimoto-Zennix | Mother - Main Branch / Fujimoto Branch | Alive
'The accident was never your fault Mother. . you are being controlled. . I hope you see that one day.'
Eli and Elizabeth's relationship was fine, up until the car accident that left Eli with the scar that is on his face. Elizabeth blamed herself for the crash that left both of them hurt.

Anthony Zennix | Younger Twin Brother - Main Branch(Former Side) | Alive
'Thank you for everything you have done for me, I will repay you one day My Brother Dearest.'
Tony and Eli are close as twins can be. Once Tony left Karakura after his time being a Shrine Priest, he joined back with Quincy to take over to family company and eventually began his training in being the Head of The Main Branch of Zennix in Ireland.

Luciana Zennix Lekami | Sister - Side Branch | Alive
'I miss having you around! Come back and bother be sometime Sis!!'
Luciana and Eli weren't the closest of the siblings. But they are close enough for Eli to have Luciana know his twin boys!

Lumina Zennix | Sister - Side Branch | Alive
'Don't tell Luci, but you are my favorite little sister!'
Eli and Lumina are close as Brother and Sister can be! When Lumina visits Eli and Ace in Karakura, you wont see them without the other!

Dave Zennix | Brother, Older Twin - Main Branch | Alive
'I understand you and Dale hate me, but you are still my younger brothers and I love you.'
Eli, Dave, and Dale don't see eye-to-eye because they are Pro-Main Branch and the others are iffy. They haven't left Ireland, and frankly. Never will see Karakura

Dale Zennix | Brother, Younger Twin - Main Branch | Alive
*Refer to Dave's Message*

Ace Zennix | Brother - Main Branch | Alive
'Besides Tony, you are my favorite brother! I am glad you choose to live in Karakura with the Side Branch.'
Eli and Ace are close, but you will never see them together often. Ace looks up to Eli as a big brother and dotes on him! But, Ace is always going to be part of the Main Branch no matter how much Eli tells him its okay to leave.

Souta Fujimoto-Komorebi | Uncle - Fujimoto/Komorebi Branch | Alive
'I now understand that your only purpose here was to keep an eye on me because of my father.'
Souta and Eli never really saw eye-to-eye, Souta only showed up and stayed in Karakura due to Quincy's wishes to keep an eye on the Side Branch of Zennix. The one that Eli was running and give him reports.

Ren Misono Fujimoto | Adopted Cousin - Fujimoto Branch | Alive
'I understand you are my Uncle's son, but you are one of my closest cousins!'
Ren and Eli have a good relationship! Able to talk to one another in passing or in deep conversation!

Kuro Fujimoto | Adopted Cousin - Fujimoto Branch | Unknown
'You are also my Uncle's son, but you are still a close cousin to me. . come home soon Kuro.'
Kuro and Eli have a real close relationship when it comes to talking. They can talk about a range of topics. Both Legal and Illegal.

Buer Misono Tachitsu | Adopted First Cousin once removed - Fujimoto Branch | Alive
'I love you, I get you are Ren's daughter but you are still amazing!'
Eli and Buer have known each other for a VERY long time, even if they weren't related. Eli would still see Buer as Family and made sure she was protected. Even if she loves arson.

Finn Zennix | Biological Son, Older Twin | Alive
'We may have our disagreements, but I do love you Finn.'
Out of the twins, Eli and Finn are the closest. Finn acting like a mix of Hiroto and Eli, they are able to get along more easily.

Masa Zennix | Biological Son, Younger Twin | Alive
'Come around some more, I miss you my son.'
Eli and Masa don't really SPEAK often when it comes to their interactions. Masa left Japan to live in Spain with his Father's family.

Samuel Zennix | Grandson | Alive
'I love you so much my lovely grandson! Wear that dragon onesie again!'
Eli's first Grandson and he dotes on him GREATLY, you can typically see Eli carrying Sammy on his hip when he is babysitting

TBA

Michael Riggs | Ex-Fiance | Dead
'I hate you I hate you I hate you'
Michael and Eli dated and were engaged back when Eli was in college. He was the reason why Eli felt forced to Join the Yakuza

Hannah Diterich | Ex-Wife | Dead
'Hanna. . My love, I miss you everyday since our Divorce and when I was told they found you. . I. . feel like it was my fault for what happened. For everything, Tori stays in contact with me and I adopted her! I let her keep your last name. . Please watch over her.'
Eli and Hannah met one Eli's first day on being a Biology Teacher, outside of the Nurse's station. She made a joke to Eli about how they would make a good couple and they were together and married for many years.

Many years until it became too much for Eli and he broke it off before he went to work. A week later, Police informed Eli about Hannah's death. This started Eli's mistrust in relationships that attempted to harm his children. But it was only a start.

Hiroto Misono-Dot | Ex-Husband | Alive
'You are annoying, but I love you and stay in-contact only because of our sons. I wish you were less of an airhead, but we can only wish.'
Hiroto and Eli met at the end of Eli's first marriage through Eli's Claimed brother, Henry Hamilton. Throughout their friendship and as they got closer together, you would not see one without the other, around this time, Eli stopped his teaching job and went back into school for Law, getting his law degree before becoming Governor of Karakura. One of Eli's favorite Jobs, he had ever had.

During a moment of weakness, Eli was told that Hiroto was threatening his kids in which made him take action. And it just continued to go downhill until his friend, Makoto, helped him get a divorce from Hiroto after getting diagnosed with PTSD, Panic, and Anxiety Attacks

In-Su Diaz | Ex-Boyfriend | Unknown
'I understand why you left Karakura after what happened with us. . I would of to but I had a duty to the town. A problem I needed to fix, and that was the relationship. . I failed you.'
In-Su and Eli met, randomly, whilst In-Su was a Nurse at Karakura School and Eli was a Governor. They started to get closer and closer until In-Su got him and Milo into a relationship. Eli was happy for awhile, until things turned south.

In-Su and Eli were attacked in the graveyard in which, Eli had lost his leg due to the fight and In-Su was carved across the chest. It was tough, but one day. In-Su just vanished from the naked eye. From Karakura, and from Eli's life.

Milo H. Dutch | Ex-Boyfriend | Dead
'There isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss you. I love you Milo, deep down, I wish I took your offer to just be. . happy, and now. You are gone. Gone forever, only your ID, Cane, and Journal are left of you. I read that journal when I am lonely, wanting to hear your voice. Your laugh. I miss you Milo, and I will love you until the day I die.'
Milo and Eli met when Milo was a Professor of Karakura College and Eli was a Governor. They met when In-Su suggested to them both about a relationship between the three of them. Out of the both of them, Eli formed a closer connection to Milo due to how he thought and how close Eli and Milo had gotten. During their time together, Eli was happy and looked forward in seeing Milo.

But soon, Eli grew distant as Milo and In-Su were around less and less and his mind wondered. Thinking to his past relationships and eventually did the unthinkable. Cheated on Milo. Milo was upfront about the entire situation and even slapped the said person Eli cheated on him with, that broke the relationship. But, it didn't cause Milo to turn his back on Eli and neither did it to Eli. Milo had given Eli a decision, break it off with the offender and get back with him and with Eli being so unsure, Milo gave Eli space. Eventually catching charges after Knocking out the person who Eli was in a relationship, in the Lobby of the police station. Milo didn't regret it at all.

But one day, a box was left in Eli's home with his cane, ID, Private Journal, and Philosophy Books that he adored. The Cane and ID remain in Eli's storage and Milo's Journal remains on Eli's person at all times. Not daring to store it in the case of something happening to it. He misses Milo every day and feels horrible on not taking him up on the offer.

'RIVER' | Love Interest | Unknown
'I waited in Powerplant for our talks again. Weeks, Months. But you stopped showing. You were there for me when I was at my lowest, with my thoughts. A mystery that I wished I got to know better.'
'RIVER' and Eli's relationship was STRICTLY 'RIVER' being there for Eli to rant to. Eli only SLIGHTLY grew feelings but that was only to the fact of someone being there and listening to him. They only talked in Powerplant and nowhere else, 'RIVER' never gave his identity and kept his personal life private. Which was fine to Eli. But, he missed those talks and misses 'RIVER'.

(OOC: I do know oocly who was behind the mask but for reasons, you don't get to know :p)

Lucifer Morningstar | Ex-Lover | Unknown
'Hate me, I don't care. Don't fuck around in my life again and be an adult.'
Eli and Lucifer was a Fling/Lover situation whilst Eli was going through the movements of his relationship at the time. Eventually, Lucifer and Eli agreed to cut off all contact. Forever. That's that.

Kaede "Jim" Yasushi | Ex-Fiance | Alive
'Every single time, you draw me in. I love you, I adore you, even though I shouldn't. But. I can't help it. I can't help to love you, I CAN'T stop loving you.'
Eli and Jim's relationship started off with a disagreement and eventually hate. From Jim's side at least. Eli and Jim first met while Eli was working the counter at the Town Hall. It wasn't until comments made by Sturm that Eli caught feelings and eventually a good friend of his pushed him into pursuing Jim. Eli would go out of his way to gain Jim's number, apologize to Jim for his wrongdoings, and try to become his friend. Eventually, Jim would start to seek out Eli and go to his commonly seen places. Wanting that interaction for one reason or another. But, eventually, their relationship bloomed into an agreement, and kept it private.

Jim was the person that Eli cheated on Milo with, Jim also loved to see when Eli would go 'berserk' and still does to a point. Jim kept Eli close due to his connections to The Karakura Government, but not really getting any information out of Eli due to his job and needing to keep it secret. So, Jim would do things to get Eli closer to him. Suggesting things, mentioning things he would like to see, manipulating him into doing what Jim wanted. During one of Eli's drunken episodes, he suggested getting matching rings and during a fight(one of the many) and Eli left his ring at home, Jim sought him out and told him that they were engaged. This caused Eli to be confused since they didn't really talk about it beforehand, even after Eli's suggestions.

They lived together for years until Jim got into Crime and Jim was rarely home. Eventually, events happened that led up to both Jim and Eli getting arrested and Eli got a charge for something he didn't even do. But at this point and with hours on being in the cell. He just wanted to sleep, to get it over with. He didn't even do what charge was put on him, only by word and no proof.

Eli and Jim broke up soon after that and were away from each other. It wasn't until Eli's birthday that Eli and Jim would be seen together with Jim's Daughter, Alyssa, dying her hair. Conflict happened with Eli's Girlfriend at the time and it caused her and his kids to leave the house after Eli getting upset about it. That day, was when Eli and Jim came to their little agreement on keeping a connection away from the public. Away from prying eyes. A verbal contract.

Pyrit Jokull | Ex-Boyfriend | Alive
'I loved you, I did. But I think it was out of a moment of weakness. You are more than welcomed to text or call me.'
Their relationship was short due to Eli losing interest and not really having them around during his own moments of need. They left on good terms and all is fine between them.

Abeni-Zari K. Ando | Fiancee | Alive
'Oh My Dear Abeni, I love you. Truly I do, but I do wish you would leave me for someone else more fitting. If you knew. If only.'
Abeni and Eli met randomly one day, unknown of how it ACTUALLY happened. But it happened. Eli had started to grow an attachment to Abeni which eventually led to feelings. Not knowing if he would get back together with a female, but it happened. Eli was and still is Iffy on being back with a woman, but he is baring it as he gets the attention that he seeks and actually has feelings for her.

His feelings towards Abeni are both Selfish and Selfless. Selfish on being able to easily manipulate a woman to do things that Jim did easily on him and some how they are working. Giving little white lies to Abeni. And Selfless because he actually cares for her. Eli has told many Abeni that she would be happier and safer if she was with someone else who wasn't him, admitting to her that he can easily manipulate her and yet. She stays. Was this how he was with Jim? Who knows.

If certain text messages would get out, his entire reputation and relationship would go into shatters and would possibly make him leave the country forever, but they haven't. Their relationship has grown and Eli DOES love Abeni but his heart is in two places and it always will be. Abeni knows this and yet, continues to stay with Eli. dispites what her family says to her, on how bad Eli is for her. But Eli also had taught her to stand up for herself and to put her foot down. So, its just how their relationship is until now.

TBA

Last edited:
✸ Elizabeth 'Rose' Zennix ✸

[This is a W.I.P Thread]

[Will add more art when I obtain it]

✸ Basic Information ✸

Full name:
Elizabeth Zennix

Nicknames:
Liz, Rose, Eliza, Liz-Bee, Lizzy, Mom, Mom #2

Height:
5’7

Weight:

Build:
Curvy but fairly built

Skin Color:
Tan-ish white

Eye Color:
Brown

Hair Style:
Wavy, to about her mid back. Normally would have her hair pulled up.

Hair Color:
Brown

Fashion:
Tomboy, Button-ups and dress pants, Jackets

Date of Birth:
01/04

Place of Birth:
Dublin, Ireland

Nationality:
Irish/Japanese
(Father; Irish, Mother; Japanese)

Race:
White

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:
Shintoism

✸ General Appearance ✸

Personality:
Kind, Outgoing
and
Cold, Distant

Hobbies:
Likes walks on the beach and forest, enjoys her pet bird Banjo, LOVES talking about her family and Wife

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Complex PTSD

Looks:
Elizabeth would have a long scar from the bottom part of her right eye down her cheek, Her pinkies would be gone, and tattoos littered her upper arms and the entirety of her back of a White fox with red markings [Kitsune], would have three piercings in her left year and two in her right.

Backstory:
Elizabeth would be born in Dublin, Ireland to Quincy and Elizabeth Zennix. Being named after her mother, she would normally be called 'Eli' or 'Beth', she would hate the name Beth and will refuse to answer to it. She is the oldest out of 7 siblings, making her the 8th and oldest. Her parents working all the time, she would normally be the one at home, taking care of her siblings. After years on taking it, she would snap and at the age of 16 would ask to leave home and to live her own life outside of that household.

Not having anyone in Karakura, she would try and make a name of her own and make the Zennix name a good one in her mind. Going through her last years of high school, she would meet many people and adopt on the role of 'mother figure' to many that got to know her and in her own friend groups. Around this time she would meet someone called Kuroshima Sakura, at the time Kuro Ace, where she would be skeptic of but soon gained a form of respect for him as he helped her in many situations.

Getting accepted into College, She had taken a turn in the crime life, once that was done and over with. She would start to focus more on her studies and what she would do with her life and how she would make the most of her life. She left Karakura for a number of years, coming back to show face and to keep up appearance. She would come back to Karakura and work as a High School Science Teacher. That was where she met Hannah Dietrich at work as she started to catch feelings for. Something she hadn't expect to happen since her younger days. After a while of being friends and dating, she would ask her to marry her. To no ones surprise, she said yes and have been happily married since 03/11/22

✸ Relationships ✸

[A] Hannah Dietrich
The love of her life, her partner for life, her beautiful cook Wife. She is everything

[A] Hannah's Family
Her children would consist of; Ashai, Larua, Rhylie, Miko, Takeshi, Shiro, Aoi, Connie, Shinjiro, Tori, Yuchiro, Duji, Hana, Kiyoshi, Ren, Riku, Sakura, and Xiabuu

[A] Liz's family
Her kids would consist of; Takeru, Annie, Nick, Nagu, Ethan, Sophia, Rosalia, Oliver, Sen, Kira and Aria
and
Her siblings; Lumina

She would love all of her family, either adopted or biological. Her heart is always opened to those who need a family or just someone to talk to

[A] Banjo
Who doesn’t like Banjo the shoelace snatcher. . .I mean African Grey Parrot!

[A] Kuroshima Z. Sakura
Kuro is her best friend, brother, and casual sparing partner

[A] Reasen Tame
Sen may have her ups and downs, but she is still a good friend to Elizabeth, she is trying to figure out why. She is proud of Sen as she slowly is starting to clean up her life.

[A] Sardonix Tame
Reasen's oldest sister, She would come visit the Zennix household from time to time to stay.

[A] Zhang Tsu
Badass, funny, and cool natured. He is a good friend.

[A] Liam Monet
I met this man right here at a party, even with no tongue, we shared a drink and vibed together. He got a prosthetic tongue and we still vibe.

[A] Haru Saito
Good friend, met him through Sen. We still chill and hangout

[A] Pavel L. Kurokawa
As we met through Haru, we are still pretty cool with one another.

[A] Kazumi Arquette K.
She’s pretty cool. Worked with her for a while and was friends before hand.

[A] Inei Aoki
An amazing guy that she met while in college and dated, she talks to him now and again. She would still consider him a very close friend to her.

[A] Sonkei Hanazono
An amazing friend anyone could ask her, a badass. I love her.

[A] Misha Anzen Chitai I.
Misha as been around for quiet awhile, he is a decent kid who has some anger issues and issues with expressing his emotions. But he is alright

[will add more when things change! If I missed you, put your RPname in the comments, Please be nice ;w; I like potatoes]
tsssk i should be added

XIV

Level 26
XIVI4
XIVI4
Fundraiser+
Misha as been around for quiet awhile, he is a decent kid who has some anger issues and issues with expressing his emotions. But he is alright​
You've described Misha so well- it's... perfect.

TwerkingJesusRP2

Level 54
TwerkingJesusRP
TwerkingJesusRP
Omega+
✸ Elizabeth 'Rose' Zennix ✸

[This is a W.I.P Thread]

[Will add more art when I obtain it]

✸ Basic Information ✸

Full name:
Elizabeth Zennix

Nicknames:
Liz, Rose, Eliza, Liz-Bee, Lizzy, Mom, Mom #2

Height:
5’7

Weight:

Build:
Curvy but fairly built

Skin Color:
Tan-ish white

Eye Color:
Brown

Hair Style:
Wavy, to about her mid back. Normally would have her hair pulled up.

Hair Color:
Brown

Fashion:
Tomboy, Button-ups and dress pants, Jackets

Date of Birth:
01/04

Place of Birth:
Dublin, Ireland

Nationality:
Irish/Japanese
(Father; Irish, Mother; Japanese)

Race:
White

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:
Shintoism

✸ General Appearance ✸

Personality:
Kind, Outgoing
and
Cold, Distant

Hobbies:
Likes walks on the beach and forest, enjoys her pet bird Banjo, LOVES talking about her family and Wife

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
Complex PTSD

Looks:
Elizabeth would have a long scar from the bottom part of her right eye down her cheek, Her pinkies would be gone, and tattoos littered her upper arms and the entirety of her back of a White fox with red markings [Kitsune], would have three piercings in her left year and two in her right.

Backstory:
Elizabeth would be born in Dublin, Ireland to Quincy and Elizabeth Zennix. Being named after her mother, she would normally be called 'Eli' or 'Beth', she would hate the name Beth and will refuse to answer to it. She is the oldest out of 7 siblings, making her the 8th and oldest. Her parents working all the time, she would normally be the one at home, taking care of her siblings. After years on taking it, she would snap and at the age of 16 would ask to leave home and to live her own life outside of that household.

Not having anyone in Karakura, she would try and make a name of her own and make the Zennix name a good one in her mind. Going through her last years of high school, she would meet many people and adopt on the role of 'mother figure' to many that got to know her and in her own friend groups. Around this time she would meet someone called Kuroshima Sakura, at the time Kuro Ace, where she would be skeptic of but soon gained a form of respect for him as he helped her in many situations.

Getting accepted into College, She had taken a turn in the crime life, once that was done and over with. She would start to focus more on her studies and what she would do with her life and how she would make the most of her life. She left Karakura for a number of years, coming back to show face and to keep up appearance. She would come back to Karakura and work as a High School Science Teacher. That was where she met Hannah Dietrich at work as she started to catch feelings for. Something she hadn't expect to happen since her younger days. After a while of being friends and dating, she would ask her to marry her. To no ones surprise, she said yes and have been happily married since 03/11/22

✸ Relationships ✸

[A] Hannah Dietrich
The love of her life, her partner for life, her beautiful cook Wife. She is everything

[A] Hannah's Family
Her children would consist of; Ashai, Larua, Rhylie, Miko, Takeshi, Shiro, Aoi, Connie, Shinjiro, Tori, Yuchiro, Duji, Hana, Kiyoshi, Ren, Riku, Sakura, and Xiabuu

[A] Liz's family
Her kids would consist of; Takeru, Annie, Nick, Nagu, Ethan, Sophia, Rosalia, Oliver, Sen, Kira and Aria
and
Her siblings; Lumina

She would love all of her family, either adopted or biological. Her heart is always opened to those who need a family or just someone to talk to

[A] Banjo
Who doesn’t like Banjo the shoelace snatcher. . .I mean African Grey Parrot!

[A] Kuroshima Z. Sakura
Kuro is her best friend, brother, and casual sparing partner

[A] Reasen Tame
Sen may have her ups and downs, but she is still a good friend to Elizabeth, she is trying to figure out why. She is proud of Sen as she slowly is starting to clean up her life.

[A] Sardonix Tame
Reasen's oldest sister, She would come visit the Zennix household from time to time to stay.

[A] Zhang Tsu
Badass, funny, and cool natured. He is a good friend.

[A] Liam Monet
I met this man right here at a party, even with no tongue, we shared a drink and vibed together. He got a prosthetic tongue and we still vibe.

[A] Haru Saito
Good friend, met him through Sen. We still chill and hangout

[A] Pavel L. Kurokawa
As we met through Haru, we are still pretty cool with one another.

[A] Kazumi Arquette K.
She’s pretty cool. Worked with her for a while and was friends before hand.

[A] Inei Aoki
An amazing guy that she met while in college and dated, she talks to him now and again. She would still consider him a very close friend to her.

[A] Sonkei Hanazono
An amazing friend anyone could ask her, a badass. I love her.

Misha as been around for quiet awhile, he is a decent kid who has some anger issues and issues with expressing his emotions. But he is alright

[will add more when things change! If I missed you, put your RPname in the comments, Please be nice ;w; I like potatoes]
Henry M. Hamilton >:<<<<<<<<

XIV

Level 26
XIVI4
XIVI4
Fundraiser+

✸ Relationships ✸

[??] Hannah Dietrich
You are still a very close friend to me, despite what I have put you through. Please take care.

I hope you come back and talk to your kids. You will be missed​
sobbing right now

Users who are viewing this thread