Discord Name & Tag:
e.ll4. and no tag

Which timezone are you in?
My timezone is GMT 10+ Queensland, Australia

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

OOC APPLICATIONS
not sure if this counts but Event team application. Denied

IC APPLICATIONS
Nurse application. Not checked/Deleted for this application.
Russian Application #2. Accepted
Height Application. Accepted
Latin Application. Accepted
Italian Application. Accepted
Russian Application #1.
Accepted

Describe your activity on the server:
1706597947011.png
Activity on SRP
Time Allocation
Weekdays (Mon-Fri)
School hours (times I cannot be online.): 7:45 am - 4:05 pm
Weekends
4-5 hours per day
Extended Weekend Sessions
8-12 hours (compensating for busy days)
Communication and Inactivity
Proactive notification if rare inactivity(sometimes I get grounded with a reason therefore if I am inactive without a notice i'm probably grounded.)

My weekdays are dedicated to high school from 7:45 am to 4:15 pm, but I also devote a significant amount of time to active participation on SRP. Even on weekends, I spend around 4-5 hours each day on SRP. I am truly passionate about immersive role-playing, often engaging in extended sessions that last 12-17 hours.

When unexpected situations arise and affect my involvement in SRP, I prioritize open communication. By informing fellow contributors in advance, I ensure everyone is well-informed and able to make necessary adjustments. This approach demonstrates my dedication to creating a collaborative and informed community within the SchoolRP server.

With my lively presence and dedication, I bring passion to role-playing situations. I go beyond mere participation by actively contributing to create an immersive and engaging environment for everyone on the server. Through consistent communication and a genuine commitment to the community, I strive to enhance the overall enjoyment for myself and fellow role-players.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My passion for my unwavering efforts to enroll in the esteemed Karakura Police Department (KPD) crew in this Minecraft pastime server is based on my strong preference to actively make a contribution to the department's mission of deepening the significance of serving and protecting the Karakura community. My dedication extends beyond non-public development, as I am actually excited at the prospect of participating within the numerous and dynamic teamwork tendencies of KPD. Being actively involved inside the complicated international of gangrp and various different activities gave me helpful insight into the numerous sides of karakura societies. These reviews have not best formed my amenability but also sparked a extra interest about the internal workings of law enforcement within Karakura (SRP). Although the gangrp component gave me a special angle, I now stay up for exploring precise techniques, protocol and operational info are different for KPD I am driven by way of passion to break through the complexities of different classes in SchoolRP, and notice it as an opportunity to broaden my understanding and beautify my strategic wondering. The prospect of taking up the demanding situations that stand up in retaining peace and order on this dynamic place is thrilling, and I am determined to invest the vital effort and time to master the threads of KPD. By cooperating with Karakura Police Station, I am wholeheartedly committed to creating a effective impact at the community. I am dedicated to developing a safe and cooperative environment for all SRP citizens, thereby making a extensive contribution to an immersive and fun gaming revel in at the server. My instructions in roles have prepared me further

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
While not being fully privy to the dissections and as well to the kind of training sessions that are conducted within the Karakura Police Department, I still remain enthusiastic and ready to learn. I admit how important it is to learn the details of KPD organizational structure and training processes. My no prior experience in this particular setting, in all honestly, must ratify my genuine interest and readiness to go through a comprehensive learning process.

On the contrary, I look forward to joining such training sessions and going through each division in depth, without harboring judgmental thoughts about them beforehand. I firmly believe that this way not only emphasizes my humbleness regarding accepting things I don't know, but also reflects dedicated efforts to earn further knowledge to excel within the KPD.

In so doing, I have refrained from making direct incorporation of details consumable from the other applications as deem fit to present my personal unique perspective and genuine intentions. This, I guess, proves my authenticity underlined mission to truly contribute to KPD based on my personal experience and aspirations. I am excited about the provision of an opportunity to become enlightened and dedicated members of KPD team, willing to soak in all those required knowledge and skills necessary to be the virtual guardians of law.

But despite my limited knowledge about some things about KPD, here are some things I do know:

ItemsDefinition/Use
FirearmsIn general, the firearms possessed by the police officers are for self-defense along with being a measure to enforce law. The kind of firearm and its services is carried with full meat under regulations and policies.
Hand cuffsThe police use handcuffs to restrain people arrested as a measure of confining them from escape or being harmful to themselves.
Baton or Expandable BatonA baton is an instrument used to subdue or control citizen's movement and has several guidelines and restrictions.
Pepper SprayPepper spray, known as the OC (oleoresin capsicum) spray, is used for self-defense and in order to keep unruly or aggressive people under control.
Taser or Conducted Electrical Weapon (CEW)The Tasers are made to bring about temporary incapacitation by means of electric shock. The use of Tasers is strictly controlled and must be in conformity with the stipulated polices and guidelines.
Body ArmorAs protective gear, the officers wear bullet-resistant vests that protect them from handgun cartridges as well as other attack possibilities.
Riot ShieldA riot shield is a shield that police officers often use in situations involving riot control. These shields are usually made of durable materials like polycarbonate and they serve the purpose of shielding officers from projectiles, blunt force and other potential dangers that may arise during protests and riots. These shields typically have a shape. Are held by a handle located on the backside. Riot shields play a role, in law enforcements efforts to ensure safety during large scale demonstrations and other high risk scenarios.
Radio Communication EquipmentRadios serve officers during their duty to talk to each other and dispatch through coordinations.
Luminol SprayLuminol spray helps police detect blood at a crime scene by making it glow blue in the dark.
Body camera
A body camera is an portable device that police officers wear to capture audio and video of their interactions, with the public.
RadioA radio is something KPD use to communicate with each other and sometimes even EMS if needed, this is obtainable for all KPD members.
Police badgeWhen you first become apart of the KPD you get a badge with your KPD number on it, being said you must wear it while on duty.

Arresting:

Definition: Arrest means the act of seizing a person so as to hold in custody, usually, the police and other law-enforcing officers who become suspicious that an offense has taken place.

Procedure: The arrest of persons by a police officer may be done if he has probable cause for suspicion that an offense has been committed.

Fines:

Definition: Fines are punitives usually in the form of money incurred from a legal authority as a penalty for the commitment of an offence. They are mostly used as a mode of deterrence against some unhealthy practices.

Purpose: Fines serve as punishment and can be used as an alternative imprisonment on minor less serious grounds.

Crimes:

Definition: Crimes may be defined as activities or behavior that is regarded as illegal and is outlawed by statute, conviction of which would involve punishment. Crimes range from the most veiled offense at times referred to as misdemeanors to the most solemn crimes termed as felonies.

Classification: Crimes are classified by severity among exceedingly general discussions of law, with generally different consequences within the purview of the law being given for each category.

Small Enough To Be Accommodating Up To 110 Calls:

Definition: "110" has become an emergency hotline in many different countries. In the same way that it's the equivalent of "911" in the United States, it can be used as a hotline for emergencies as well as requests for police assistance or to report the commission of a crime in progress.

Role: The law enforcement agencies have desk staff who attend to the release booking, bailing, and paperwork related to the incident.

Communications:

Bailing Out: In this context, this refers to ensuring that an individual released is on bail. Under this circumstance, it is a situation where an individual is secured from police custody after posting bail. Bail can be defined as money put with the court so as to ensure reappearance of the individual in subsequent court proceedings.

Desk Work: It connotes the type of administrative functions needed for a police officer to do inside the station and in relation to his work, such as paperwork, keeping of records and logistical jobs added with some paper works.

Police Stuff (Elaborating):

Patrol: In a proactive manner, officers patrol the areas assigned to them on a regular basis with the intention of preventing and detecting perpetrators of a crime. This entails watching neighborhoods, responding to calls for service, and staying visible in an effort aimed at preventing criminals from committing criminal acts.

Investigation: The police do investigation aimed at gathering evidence, interviewing witnesses and crime solving. Detectives are usually specialized in a type of cases mostly.

Community Policing:

Relates to building good relationships amongst police and its community members for the purposes of addressing as partners on issues as well as preventing such crimes together.

Use of Force: Under the right circumstances, but not if there's any other way of controlling a situation without force, the police have the right to use physical force themselves in order to control the situation. This force must be within the law and proportional to that which they face from others.

Why are Police so important to SRP?

The police force is an integral aspect of SchoolRP for various reasons assessing the realistic and immersive nature of the server amalgamating school aspects and town ones. Detailed below are reasons why the police are important in SchoolRP:

1. Upholding the law:

The basic role of enforcing laws and order always lies with the police in any given society. This has not been an exception with SchoolRP given that a police force has been put in place to try curbing any activities within the set up of the town that may be drawn to regards of criminal activities.

Presence of a well-functioning police force not only will make the students and residents feel safe and secure but as impart law and order prerequisite for an enabler environment for learning process and socioeconomic activities to occur in school and within the towns.

2. Prevention and Investigation of Crime:

Important function of police is to prevent the crime from happening. This may include town patrolling, watching for any kind of suspicious activity or situation and taking the measures may be proactive to prevent the criminal act.

Besides, whenever there is criminal occurrence taking place, it is the police who primarily participate in investigating incidents, gathering evidence against culprits, and arresting the felons. This element produces an intriguing aspect of SchoolRP where players can either engage themselves in an investigation or any other procedural activity involved within legal proceedings.

3. Emergency Response :

In any community, accidents, emergencies as well as the unforeseen take place within an extremely high proportion. When there is an emergency situation, police are usually the first respondents, co-coordinating accidents, fire responses, as well as all forms of crises that may emanate from town or school setting.

This ensures that they are able to respond promptly and effectively in instances when an emergency arises, hence adding to the overall safety and security of the virtual community.

4. Opportunities for Role Play:

Police force in SchoolRP adds more diverse to player's roles. They get to play as law enforcement officers, experienced challenges and duties of keeping peace in a very dynamic environment.

The policemen here act as a background for the overall narrative, adding depth to the novel's story and allowing it to become an integral part of intricate and engaging storylines revolving crime, justice, and law enforcement.

5. Community Engagement:

The virtual community becomes inclusive of the police force who now chatter with the students, teachers, and residents. As such, they develop unity in dealing with any problems upcoming and keep peace within the server.

The community policing efforts are, the events as well as the interactions all contribute to an even more engaging and realistic experience of SchoolRP as well.

In simple expression, the police force in SchoolRP is key in making a real and captivating virtual environment. Its sole role transverses that of responding to crime only; it embraces crime preve
ntion, emergency response, and community outreach making its presence quite enriching and complementary as far as the overall gameplay is concerned.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I 100% understand and acknowledge that if I do not attend training I will be punished.

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:

His full name is Dan Heng

How old is your character (if accepted)?:
He would be at least 29

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
Dan Heng is a male so he has he/him pronouns

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Grade 12

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
Latin, Russian, and Italian

Describe your character; how they look, and what makes them unique.

Physical Description:

Dan Heng's bodily presence is indeed placing and commanding, standing at an excellent height of seven'5". His well-built and muscular frame, coupled with extensive shoulders, exudes a experience of energy and capability. This towering stature is complemented through jet-black hair that cascades down his face, reaching his center back. Two blue stripes in his hair offer a distinct touch, adding a hint of individuality to his appearance. The vibrant blue eyes make a contribution to the intensity of his gaze, reflecting dedication and focus. Maintaining a properly-toned body further complements his imposing picture, projecting area and readiness for any challenges which could arise.

Personality and Professional Aura:
In expert settings, Dan's towering discern and confident demeanor clearly draw interest. His formidable stature, mixed with an aura of professionalism, creates a presence that instructions recognize and authority. Whether patrolling the streets of Karakura or attractive with the network, Dan Heng's expert demeanor stays unmistakable. The mixture of his physical attributes and disciplined technique displays a sturdy experience of willpower and awareness, showcasing his readiness to tackle any demanding situations that come his manner. This persona mixture makes him a commanding figure in any room, conveying both energy and functionality in his interactions.

Off-Duty Personality:
Despite his commanding on-obligation presence, off-responsibility, Dan Heng reveals a different facet of his persona. He is a calm and inviting individual, offering a stark evaluation to the bold air of secrecy he exudes in expert settings. While his bodily stature might also give off an unapproachable vibe, those who get to recognize him locate that he is remarkably approachable.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Dan Heng's conduct in each professional and casual situations. In a expert setting, he keeps a extreme and formal demeanor, demonstrating a excessive stage of professionalism. He in all likelihood processes duties with a focused and committed attitude, making sure that he meets expectations and handles duties with diligence.

In informal conditions, Dan Heng adapts his behavior to appear interested and attentive, although he may not necessarily be absolutely engaged. This potential to pay attention and show interest may be valuable in social settings wherein building connections and keeping fantastic relationships is important. It shows social adaptability and an expertise of the significance of interpersonal talents.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Dan Heng's outlook on co-employees and teamwork is nice and collaborative. His appreciation for working in groups suggests that he values collective efforts and understands the benefits of collaboration. The truth that he strives to make sure anyone has a say, regardless of their rank, highlights an inclusive approach to teamwork. This inclusivity can make contributions to a extra dynamic and creative work environment, as numerous views are considered.

Moreover, his notion that having co-workers can result in friendships indicates that he values constructing sturdy interpersonal relationships within the place of job. This angle aligns with the idea that a high-quality and supportive work subculture can beautify universal activity pleasure and make a contribution to a more snug and exciting operating surroundings.

What's your character's backstory?

Chapter one: The dream (His childhood)

From the beginning of time, when Dan Heng was born, his parents were overjoyed with acceptance and excitement, they absolutely adored him and as he grew from a tiny newborn baby to a toddler. Time flew by like a train reaching its destination. Oh how shocked his parents were when his first word was ‘ Cop ‘, though it came as quite a surprise to them at first. Sen Heng, and Mecila Heng, Dan Hengs parents were upset he didn't say ‘mama’ or ‘papa/dada’ ; they soon realized it wasn't good to be upset at a three year old who didn't have much control over what he said or did. Coming to this realization they quickly appraised Dan for saying his first word. As he grew older and had more control over his words and choices he then began to watch television shows about the police force and how they operate, taking down criminals and investigating crime scenes. Fascinated, he'd ask his father everyday to take him to the police station so he could meet the local police and ask them questions. Sen, surprised by this, quickly went to inform Mecila of what had happened and what Dan had asked. His mother, Mecila would always smile softly and say “Take the young boy will you? I’m sure he’d love to see everything and learn everything about the police force.” Sen would always reply with the same answer each time she would say to take him. “No way my son will become a Doctor, NOT a police officer. It is way too dangerous and I don't want him doing it.” After saying this he would always slam his coffee on the table angrily. Mecila would sigh, turning back to what she was doing. But she wouldn’t take no for an answer. “Tsk, if you won’t I will.” She’d snap back, dropped the dishes in the sink pointing her finger at Sen, “I do not care about your wishes, if you won’t take him I will-” Before finishing her sentence Sen would cut in, “Mecila, my love I will not take this boy to the station and neither will you.” Bubbling with anger she’d step towards him, her palm raised in the air, finally she’d step in front of Sen and bring down her hand with a loud SLAP sound, leaving a nice big red slap mark on his cheek. Dan, terrified, ran out from the corner and wrapped his small arms around his mothers waist begging her to not hurt his father. Mecila turned around and crouched in front of Dan with a soft smile to reassure him. “My dear Dan, it's alright.” She’d always say somehow making Dan comfortable and calm.

Sen, who was terribly shocked at what his wife had done to him, looked up to see Mecila giving him the largest glare ever, somehow terrifying him into saying. “Yes, Yes of course you can take the boy to the station. I do hope he becomes a police officer! He’d be such a lovely one.” Mecila smiled, leading excited Dan out the front door to the car, strapping him in his baby seat she’d hop into the drivers seat of the porsche, turning on the vehicle and driving off leaving Sen in his chair shocked and in his own world. Once they had finally reached the station Dan was a bubble ready to explode in excitement, he was practically jumping in his seat, he really couldn’t keep still. Once he had exited the vehicle and walked into the station, his hand holding his mothers, they were instantly greeted by the desk lady who said, “Back again are we? Sixth time this week Officer Dan.” With a wink she’d return to her work just as her boss “ Wang Li “ had walked out of his office, smiling at Dan and Mecila he’d walk over and greet Mecila then Dan, with a slight crouch he’d reach up to grab his hat. Placing his hat on the overly excited Dan he’d stand back up and said. “Now you are a real officer, Dan. I do hope you keep this little dream of yours and come back to us.” Wang pinched Dan's puffy cheeks. Before walking away Wang had a conversation with his Mother whose eyes were red, once realizing she was alright he had walked away with a quick goodbye. They soon after returned home. Once Mecila had put Dan to bed Sen would have walked out the front door and didn’t return for the night leaving Mecila in utter confusion.

Chapter two: The work (Teenage life)
As a teenager, Dan Heng grew to be an independent young man who soon came to realize everything was up to him to decide and do. Dan Hengs parents were still the same as they were 11 years ago, Sen Heng still disapproved of what Dan wanted to be and do, while his mother Mecila Heng encouraged him to study hard and work hard to become what he always wanted. Dan, who always trusted and believed his mother, chose to follow his heart and work hard to become a part of the Police community. Studying hard Dan was a straight A student always striving to do his best in anything and everything he could, despite him being a straight A student his father Sen would always berate him for wanting to be an officer, he’d normally say, “You are NOT becoming an officer mark my words you will become a doctor.” After he said that he’d step forward and rip the test papers out of his hands, ripping them to shred right in front of Dan's eyes. Dan, who would bawl his eyes out every single time that happened, had always ran to his mother for comfort.. Hugging Mecila and crying into her arms, she’d sing a soft song, always calming Dan down and whispering a few words of encouragement before walking off to go and argue with Sen. Yelling and screaming could be heard from inside the Heng estate, the hush neighborhood dare not make a single movement, it was as if everyone and everything froze in that moment. Scared Dan ran to their neighbors home to flee the eruption of anger inside his own. Sobbing he’d sit on the couch and the neighbors, Ulma Jane and Vitla Jane, would always serve him some tea and some homemade biscuits, making sure he had eaten they then sent him on his way back home before the eruption came to theirs, obviously Dan knew they were scared of what might happen if he stayed, took off running towards his house in an instant. Once he reached the steps of the porch he would of heard a loud CRASH sound from inside the home, one after another plates, knifes, forks, anything that Mecila could grab was thrown at Sen in an volcano of anger, her anger was more than that of a mere tsunami and large bush fire, large and long lasting. Mecila could hold a grudge for more than a hundred days at a time, and Sen was no exception, Husband or not, she’d never forgive him for trying to crush Dan's dreams. Finally she’d turn to the door in shock as she watched Dan step through and bolt to his room in fear. Closing the door and locking it Dan flew straight into bed and stayed there till morning. “Dan, my lovely boy, come here would you?” Called his mother from outside his locked door. Finally he woke up and got ready for school, first his clothes, then his bag, and finally his breakfast. When he walked out of his door he came face to face with his mother, flashbacks from what happened last night came back to him and he awkwardly said hello before running off to eat his breakfast as fast as he could, while he ate Mecila came over and finally got the chance to speak with him. “Dan, honey.. I’m so sorry you had to see that last night..” She’d pause not sure how Dan might react knowing it was his big exam day.. “I was wondering if you wanted to skip school and go to the Police station? You really haven't been there in a while.” Immediately Dan looked up and started nodding, with a mouth full of food he said, “YES?? DO I? CAN WE GO NOW!?” He’d hurriedly run to his room changing into something more casual and putting on Wang Li’s Police hat and ran out the front door, his mother closely behind him. Once they had reached the station and walked inside officer Wang Li immediately greeted them and listened to Mecila who was asking him to train Dan to become a cadet.

So his cadet training began, days and hours were spent on perfecting his combat and strength, he had become a genius in making plans and helping the Commander catch criminals, but his days were cut short by an unexpected move to Karakura, japan.

Chapter Three: The application (Adult life/present days)
At the tender age of 29, Dan found himself standing at a crossroad in life. The time had come for him to bravely pursue his childhood dream of becoming a police officer. As fate would have it, he made the bold decision to embark on a new chapter in Karakura, Japan, where he applied for the esteemed officer cadet program. Amidst the anticipation and uncertainty that swirled through the quaint streets of Karakura, Dan felt a surge of hope and determination with every step he took. Reflecting on his first days in this unfamiliar city, he couldn't help but be reminded of the bustling challenges and opportunities that greeted him upon arrival. Unfortunately, Dan's choice to uproot his life sparked a storm within his family dynamics. His father, Sen, vehemently opposed the move, fearing the potential dangers and pitfalls that awaited his son in the pursuit of a law enforcement career. This led to heated arguments and strained conversations, creating a rift between father and son that would not be easily forgotten. Thankfully, Dan's mother, Mecila, wholeheartedly embraced his aspirations. She saw in him an unexplainable zest for life that transcended family matters and spurred him on to take his chances, despite the obstacles. Her unwavering support became a pillar of strength for Dan as he weathered the storm of disapproval from his father. In those early days in Karakura, Japan, Dan found himself immersed in a vibrant city culture that simultaneously fascinated and scarred him. The tranquil peace of the streets provided solace amidst the noise and chaos. He eagerly visited the police station where he had submitted his application, engaging in conversations with officers who shared intriguing stories of their experiences. Each encounter fueled his determination and reaffirmed his passion for the path he had chosen. Yet, the disconnect between father and son persisted, leaving behind a void that Dan desperately yearned to bridge. With the support of his mother and the promise of a fresh start in Karakura, he pushed forward, even as family discord and the uncertain outcome of his officer cadet application loomed over him. As the vibrant energy of Karakura permeated Dan's spirit, he delved deeper into his new surroundings. Exploring the local streets and neighboring districts, he discovered the countless elements that made this place truly special – cherry blossoms gracefully adorning parks, the enticing aroma of street food filling the air, and the warm smiles of friendly faces. These experiences wove together the intricacies of his new life's tapestry. However, beneath the surface of this newfound journey, the shadows of familial discord still lingered. Despite Dan's efforts to open the doors of conversation with his father, he was met with stoic resistance. Sen remained unyielding in his disapproval, unwilling to grant his son the opportunity for a fresh start in their relationship. Every phone call home became a delicate dance of strained conversations, as Sen's disapproving tone cast a somber cloud over their interactions. Yet, amidst the hurdles, the looming police academy became an emblem of hope in the sea of uncertainties. Days turned into weeks, and Dan immersed himself in physical training, honing his skills and acquainting himself with the intricacies of Japanese law enforcement. Throughout the waiting period, Dan found solace in his relationship with his mother. Her words of encouragement became a wellspring of strength, reminding him that he was on the right path, even if it meant swimming against the tide of family opinion. Her unwavering belief ignited a flame of determination within Dan that could not be extinguished. Within the Heng household, the air became increasingly tense as they awaited the pivotal day of the officer cadet application results release – a letter that held the power to either mend or permanently break the estranged father-son relationship. Trembling with a mix of hope, fear, and an unwavering desire to prove himself, Dan carefully unfolded the contents of the envelope.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

"In Karakura, ownership or possession of a pocket knife is illegal by using law. This limit aims to keep public protection and prevent ability misuse. It's critical to be privy to and follow nearby rules to avoid prison results."

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
"Cough syrup, wooden canes, unbranded band-aids, eyepatches, and glasses are non-prescription scientific objects available with out a prescription. These vital objects cater to common fitness needs, presenting relief for coughs, aid for mobility with canes, fundamental wound care with band-aids, and imaginative and prescient correction."

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
"In the world of my cadet obligations, my dedication to upholding the regulation and safeguarding the integrity of this correctional facility stays steadfast, transcending the confines of my cutting-edge rank. If ever confronted with the heinous spectacle of a fellow officer physically abusing an inmate, my immediate and unwavering stance against misconduct might override any issues tied to my cadet reputation. In that pivotal second, my towering 7'5" frame, d****d in an charisma of professionalism, might assignment a commanding presence. Channeling every ounce of my strength, I would intrude decisively, rapidly quelling the unfolding injustice with a resolute dedication to justice.

Yet, my duty does not finish with physical intervention. Despite my cadet status, I would swiftly and diligently document the incident via set up channels. This initiates a complete investigation, leaving no stone unturned in the pursuit of truth and accountability. My cadet status doesn't dilute the ideas that underscore every movement I take – professionalism, power, and an unyielding commitment to upholding the law. These guiding concepts persist, ensuring that justice prevails and the sanctity of this correctional facility remains uncompromised. It is a testomony to the gravity of my obligation, underscoring the importance of concepts over rank.

In navigating the complicated panorama of corrections, my dedication as a cadet is a pledge to the unwavering pursuit of justice. The towering discern I reduce, now not merely in bodily stature however in the strength of person and dedication to obligation, reflects an unyielding clear up against misconduct. This dedication extends beyond my rank, signaling a deep-seated expertise that in the pursuit of justice, concepts, and integrity stand paramount, ensuring that the correctional facility I serve remains a beacon of righteousness in an in any other case tough surroundings."

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
"As a police cadet witnessing an assault on a co-employee, my reaction could be fast and guided by means of both the obligation to guard and uphold the regulation. The protection of my co-employee could be paramount, and my movements would be geared toward on the spot intervention and making sure their well-being.

Firstly, I would quickly determine the situation and intervene to prevent the attack, utilizing verbal commands to claim authority and bodily intervening if essential to separate the events involved. My primary purpose might be to de-escalate the scenario and save you further damage.

Simultaneously, I might test on the well-being of my co-workers, imparting any essential assistance and making sure they receive clinical attention if required. It's critical to prioritize their protection and fitness within the aftermath of the assault.

Once the on the spot hazard is neutralized and my co-employee is attended to, I might flip my interest to the felony factors of the scenario. As a police cadet, I actually have a duty to implement the law. I might detain the assailant, ensuring their compliance with lawful orders. If the state of affairs permits, I would name for backup or inform better-ranking officials to address the state of affairs accurately.

Subsequently, I might gather relevant records and information about the attack, inclusive of the names of the people concerned, witnesses, and some other pertinent facts. This documentation could be vital for an intensive investigation and for filing a comprehensive report on the incident.

Finally, I could record the attack to the perfect authorities in the police branch, providing a detailed account of the events. This ensures that the felony system is initiated, and the assailant is held chargeable for their moves. My moves, as a police cadet, could be guided with the aid of the ideas of shielding and serving the community, upholding the law, and making sure justice prevails inside the face of criminal behavior."

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
"I would approach the scenario with the maximum seriousness and a commitment to upholding the regulation. My first step might be to discreetly gather any to be had proof or information that supports the suspicion of corruption. This ought to consist of documenting uncommon behavior, economic transactions, or any connections that suggest collaboration with criminal organizations.

Once I've compiled enough proof, I would document my findings to the precise higher government within the police branch. It's crucial to follow the established chain of command to make certain a radical and independent research.

Simultaneously, I might keep strict confidentiality to keep away from compromising the continuing research and to guard myself from potential retaliation. Whistleblower protections may be in vicinity, and I might make certain to avail myself of these safeguards.

If the proof is huge, I would be prepared to testify or provide extra facts as needed for the duration of any inner or outside investigations. Cooperation with law enforcement businesses outside the branch might be important to make certain a complete inquiry.

My commitment to justice and the principles of regulation enforcement might manual each motion I absorb addressing corruption in the ranks. I recognize the gravity of such allegations and would work diligently to preserve the integrity of the police pressure at the same time as making sure that the ones worried in corruption face suitable felony consequences."

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
"As a dedicated law enforcement officer, I would unequivocally reject any attempts at bribery. My commitment to upholding the law and maintaining the integrity of my position is unwavering. In the face of such an offer, I would assertively communicate that I cannot be compromised or swayed by illegal and unethical actions.

I would immediately distance myself from the situation, ensuring that there is no room for misconceptions about my commitment to justice. Simultaneously, I would gather whatever evidence is possible, such as recording the conversation discreetly, to support any subsequent investigation.

Following the encounter, I would promptly report the bribery attempt to my superiors or the appropriate internal affairs division. Transparency is paramount in maintaining the trust of the community and upholding the integrity of the law enforcement agency.

I understand the gravity of such situations and would adhere to established procedures, allowing the legal system to address the criminal's actions appropriately. My duty as a law enforcement officer extends beyond personal considerations, and I would prioritize the principles of justice and ethical conduct above all else."

NOTES:
P.S. I left a gang I was in for this application.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

Artificial Inteligence Application
-
Using AIs to write applications for you is under no circumstances allowed
in any SchoolRP faction. Higher-Ups do not look that much into how long
an application is, but rather how unique it is. Thus, using AIs to improve
your application will not help you whatsoever.

Although you will not be punished in game for it, you have been blacklisted
from applying for this faction until further notice. If you wish to appeal this
decision, feel free to send me a DM (Note, however, that faction leads have
the right to keep your blacklist indefinitely).

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (Yonio#5112) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread