ellohahah | KPD Application

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
I am applying for KPD on my main account, ellohahah.
My alternative account is phrances.

Previous bans:
A few months back, I have been banned from Major OOC toxicity.
It has been reviewed and I reflected on what I did and I now know what are the wrongs and rights- And I now avoid anything of the sort that relates to what I said and did.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on every other day on the server, mostly on my main and I try my best to not crash or lag out whenever important roleplay situations are occurring.
And I'm known as Shu, the reverse-trap on the server as I've been roleplaying since late 2015-2016 and I'm well-known by the OG roleplayers since old SRP.
And my roleplaying activity has drastically changed since and I have improved and gotten better at roleplaying- Maintaining my activity on the server.

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+8. or PHST. Philippine Standard Time.
I currently live in Asia, Philippines.

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do have discord.
I am very active there as well. Feel free to hit me up on there.
It is Frances#1998.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do have a microphone. It is attached to my headset.

List your current and past applications:
PAST-APPLICATIONS
PHRANCES.
EUNSHU2 COLLEGE APPLICATION - [ ACCEPTED. ]
ITALIAN LANGUAGE APPLICATION - [ ACCEPTED. ]
KOREAN LANGUAGE APPLICATION

- I do not have the link of this anymore, but since I have it currently it has been
[ ACCEPTED. ]
RUSSIAN LANGUAGE APPLICATION

- I do not have the link of this anymore, but since I have it currently it has been
[ ACCEPTED. ]

ELLOHAHAH.
COLLEGE PROF. APPLICATION - [ ACCEPTED. ]
MALAGASY LANGUAGE APPLICATION - [ ACCEPTED. ]
ROLE REQUEST | AGE UP - [ ACCEPTED. ]
ROLE REQUEST | AGE DEGRADE - [ ACCEPTED. ]
GERMAN LANGUAGE APPLICATION - [ ACCEPTED. ]
FRENCH LANGUAGE APPLICATION - [ ACCEPTED. ]
HEIGHT APPLICATION - [ ACCEPTED ]

-
STAFF APPLICATION - [ PENDING ]

and this application, KPD APPLICATION.

(I either do not have them currently, or all of them were in the past.
As of now all I know all of them have been accepted. I don't remember once an application of mine has yet to be denied.)

What is your motivation for applying?:
One of my top motives for applying is a new roleplay experience.
Ever since I was introduced to SRP, I have not once thought of joining the KPD as I do not see myself as someone who has the power to change one's life. But then, I had a realization- that this is a one-time or two-time chance to experience before everything else changes or disappears- not that that's going to happen.

Moving on, As a mere child- I have big motivations, dreams, and expectations for things and I do expect a lot from the Karakura Police Department. I may be inexperienced but I love to learn, and I heard it's not that scary once you get the hang of it.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I do.

If I am allowed to give a brief description of what that is:

Japanese law, the law as it has developed in Japan as a consequence of a meld of two cultural and legal traditions, one indigenous Japanese, the other Western.
Before Japan’s isolation from the West was ended in the mid-19th century, Japanese law developed independently of Western influences.
On some points, however, Japanese law is closer to that of the United States than to European models, largely as a result of the post-World War II occupation and of later contacts with U.S. legal thinking and education. The examination of witnesses in civil cases is now (at least theoretically) modeled on the U.S. procedure.

The absence of a special hierarchy of administrative courts is consistent with U.S. ideas. Many aspects of labor and corporation law are U.S.-inspired.
Nevertheless, in its rules and institutions, the Japanese legal system is closer to the civil law of Europe than to the common law.

What are the Police ranks?

「Rankings: Highest to Lowest.」
Commissioner.

Captain.

Head Lieutenant.

Lieutenant.

Sergeant.

Corporal.

Patrol Officer.

Cadet.

Then there is a Detective division.
Rankings: Highest to Lowest.」
Detective Superintendent.

Detective Chief Inspector.

Detective Sergeant.

Detective Constable.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police officers are generally charged with the apprehension of suspects and the prevention, detection, and reporting of crime, protection, and assistance of the general public, and the maintenance of public order.

Police officers may be sworn to an oath, and have the power to arrest people and detain them for a limited time, along with other duties and powers. Some officers are trained in special duties, such as counter-*********, surveillance, child protection, VIP protection, civil law enforcement, and investigation techniques into major crimes incl. | fraud. ****. and murder, and drug trafficking.

Although many police officers wear a corresponding uniform, some police officers are plain-clothed in order to pass themselves off as civilians. In most countries, police officers are given exemptions from certain laws to perform their duties.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
OOC wise | SchoolRP may be the name of the server but there could be all kinds of roleplay that are input or needed in School Roleplay itself.
For example, a school isn't a school without teachers, guards/police officers, chefs, or principals.

My point here
is that CopRP or PoliceRP is highly important to SRP because of how SRP is built and how the dynamics of the roleplay system works. And because they had no other choice but to add it into the system as well.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I fully acknowledge it.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I am certain.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I understand that completely.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, Certainly.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Towering before you is a german male who stands at a depicted height, matching with his intimidating features incl. His semi-long maroon hair, dark red eyes.
Opening his mouth, you would clearly see his sharp vampire-like fangs, Coming out of his mouth would be a raspy, deep- tone, In a nonchalant way.
Interacting with him, he would give off a rather strong fragrance, as if it was mesmerizing you, and you were being hypnotized by this smell.
It would be Frédéric Malle Dawn Eau De Parfum.

Something that's unique about him is unknown, he varies in many kinds of uniqueness, he doesn't just have one unique feature that was embedded in him.

However, his weight is rather unique, he looks cute for an intimidating figure. He ate a lot when he was a kid, and sometimes his weight comes back during Summer. And it somehow disappears mid-summer, then repeats.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job, He is rather, adventurous and his eyes would avert in every single crack in the department, despite this- he would quickly maintain focus, concentration level at max. Nothing will faze him since he will do anything to maintain his reputation.

Off the job, He would still be as intimidating and would have a deadpan expression, but inside he's really just relieved that he got the chance to take a break and spend time with his sister and family. However, he still tries to act professionally despite being off duty.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
The male is quite delighted to meet his future co-workers and a few of his friends.
Sebastian is one of those people who think that people who rank highest in conscientiousness are efficient, well-organized, dependable, and self-sufficient.

He himself prefers to plan things in advance and aim for high achievement. He works hard to earn what he'll get. People may view him as stubborn and obsessive, but in reality, he's just a hard worker.

BACKSTORY [ MINI. 100 ]

WHO IS SEBASTIAN ALBRECHT? WHAT'S HIS STORY?

When Sebastian was 4 years old, he lost both of his parents. When he was just playing by himself inside his parent's apartment, eventually falling asleep.

There was a knock on the door. He looked at the door opening, He remembers it was a tall man, dressed in blue- but he was particularly looking at the golden badge that was so shiny despite the room being dark, He watched the stranger coming into his residence as he turned on the light.

He remembers him being, A white male, Blonde hair, blue eyes. He had this- black square thing on his chest, it looked like those police things.

He then clapped his hands, trying to say the words. "Poopoo!"
Referring to his badge, he knew this was a police officer. But why would there be one at his residence at this hour?

The rather tall police officer was carrying a white box, with a clear plastic cover on it.
The male walked up to Sebastian, giving him a tight hug?
Sebastian didn't know any better, so he hugged back.

He watched as the male placed the white box down onto the table in front of him, unveiling it, it was a cake. It had strawberries, raspberries, and chocolate sticks coming out.
He baby-instinctively grabbed one of the strawberries and ate it.
The police officer slightly laughed at this, but it was rather sad. He hugged him tightly, crying as he caresses his head.

Sebastian remembers this and knew that this police-officer was very sweet and kind to him when he was going through a lot that day. And this made Sebastian think that he was going to be like him one day, helping out other children who suffered just like Sebastian on that day.

He wanted to help those in need and he became inspired.
Ever since that day, he has been going to the KPD and delivering his daily oranges, to the police officers. He's particularly interested in one of the Officers, He has- this chubby face. Which makes Sebastian rather- impressed. Since he has a chubby face himself, and that he could easily relate to this officer, he wants to become friends with him one day. As he goes along his day, there won't be a day where he won't deliver his daily oranges to the KPD.
As he thinks of them as role-models, and people that help other people in need. To Sebastian that is heroic, and he wants to become one of them.

He is also unemployed, well retired rather. So if he were to be given the chance to get a job, I think he would become a Police Officer.
He brought this up to his sister Akane', and she was very supportive and was delighted to hear that her brother will be a hero that saves a quarter of the population in Japan.

fin.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Sebastian Albrecht Blackburn.

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mister.

Given Name(s):
"Basti", "Lil ol' Basti", "Mr. Blackburn" - Hana Yagi.
-
"Sebby" - Mitsuko Nakano.
"Bash" - Kiyomeru Mirashima.
"Seb" - Miyuki Shiroji.
"Bastian" - Alice Blackburn.

Preferred Name:
Sebastian.
-
Officer Sebastian.

IC Phone number:
(+81) 423-401-625.

Religious Denomination:
Satanism, incl. Lucifer.

Marital Status:
He is single.

Nationality:
He is caucasian.
German.
-
Korean. - Ancestors.

Current Location:

Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
6 years of training experience, unemployed.

Working Experience:
3 years of actual working experience.

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's degree in both Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement.

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement.

Minor(s):

Forensics, Criminology, Psychology.

Native Languages:
German, Korean, and Japanese.

Other Languages:

English.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
I would like to add this to my application as I feel like I should apologize for my decision.
I am very sorry as I have been very confusing at it must have irritated you- I have thought about it more thoroughly and I should just go ahead and try, I apologize once more for the confusion.

And If I may add, I am 14 and all but-
Please do be bluntly honest when you are deciding for this to be reviewed or not, since I can take very blunt responses well actually, again thank you for reading my application.

That is all, thank you.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

We thank you for applying, but sadly we don't see you ready for the police force yet. Feel free to re-apply in 30 days once applications re-open

Users who are viewing this thread