mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Elloss Kamodo || Biograph

Mocha

Level 10
Disclaimer:
This character belongs to @Clout and everything besides appearance is to not be used icly.

-------------------

-------------------
-------------------
IGN:
NoLoliHere
-------------------

-------------------
Name:
Elloss Kamodo
-------------------

-------------------
Birthday:
June, 30th 2001
-------------------

-------------------
-------------------

-------------------
Nicknames:
Baby
-------------------

-------------------
Language's:
Korean, Japanese and English
-------------------

-------------------
Disorder:
D.I.D/M.P.D
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nololihere-m-p-d-d-i-d-application.28559/
-------------------

-------------------
-------------------
Ethnicity:
English Korean
-------------------

-------------------
Height:
5’3
-------------------

-------------------
Build:
Hour-Glass
-------------------

-------------------
Skin Tone:
Pale with a slight winter tone
-------------------

-------------------
Eye Color:
Light Blue
-------------------

-------------------
Hair Color:
Midnight Black
-------------------

-------------------
Scent:

Olympea Perfume
-------------------

-------------------
Character Voice:
-------------------

-------------------
Character's Singing Voices:
-------------------

-------------------
Real Life Reference:
-------------------

-------------------
Art Reference:

-------------------
Collar Bone Tattoo:

-------------------
-------------------

-------------------
Backstory:
-------------------

Elloss was born into a middle class family alongside her big sister and her little sister, Aiya being the Oldest, Tiara being the same age as Elloss and lastly Riku being the youngest, The town they were all born in is Karakura, Japan. Elloss’ mother would be Koichi H. D. Kamodo a 37 year old College Professor at the Karakura College, Elloss grew up with her sisters not knowing who her father was, But that never stopped Elloss as she was a free spirited child when she was younger, On her 6th birthday she had been chasing after a butterfly away from the ‘Eden’ tree where her birthday was held at, She then followed the butterfly into the forest where she soon got lost as the butterfly had flew away, Elloss didn’t know what to do or where to go until she seen 3 men, Elloss being the trusting child she was, She went up to the men and asked for help, They asked if she was alone, She told them she had followed a butterfly into the forest when she was at her birthday party, The men looked at each other for a moment then looked at Elloss and said “We’ll help you little girl”, Elloss was filled with joy, They led her to a grey truck, Elloss made the mistake of getting into the truck, When she got into the truck’s seat one of the men covered her mouth with a chloroform rag, Elloss fell into a deep sleep after that, When Elloss woke up she had woken up in a basement, Confused and scared Elloss started to cry, She then noticed she wasn’t tied up so she tried running up the stairs to the door but when she tried opening it, It was locked. Elloss had went back down the stairs as she started to look for ways to escape she heard footsteps coming from outside the door, Elloss went and hid under the staircase, A man in all black clothing came down stairs, Once Elloss was sure he was far enough away she made a run for the door as the man left it opened, Elloss then seen she was in a cottage, She tried finding a way to escape from her kidnapper, As Elloss heard footsteps coming from the basement she looked for a place to hide as she was in the kitchen, She then went and hid in the cabinet drawers, Elloss had covered her mouth so her Kidnapper could not hear her, Elloss would then wait till her Kidnapped left the kitchen, When Elloss got from under the cabinet she started to look for more ways to escape, She found the door that lead to the back yard all she saw was a mountain and then she ran out as she ran out without looking she fell into water that was coming from the mountain, Elloss would then start gasping for air while falling down the waterfall, She would soon fall into a lake, As Elloss fell into the lake she tried swimming up as she wasn’t that good at swimming she almost drowned until she felt someone grab her hand and had lifted her out of the water, It was a female Elloss couldn’t recognize before coughing up water and passing out, Elloss had woken up an hour after, Elloss had noticed she was in a bed, Elloss looked around and seen a shrine maiden, Elloss had asked who she was, The shrine maiden had told her that she was someone from the temple aka a shrine maiden, Elloss had asked if she knew where her mother was, The Maiden then asked what her mother looked like, Elloss explained what Koichi looked like, The Maiden soon called KPD to come get Elloss, The Maiden asked Elloss what happened to her, Elloss explained all that happened soon KPD arrived and the Maiden explained what Elloss explained, some officers from the KPD had come up to her and talked to her and asked her many questions about her kidnappers, Elloss described them to the Officers, Soon enough the officers took her back to her mother, Elloss was there at her mother's apartment door with 2 officers behind her, One of the officers knocked on the door, a minute later Koichi had answered the door as Koichi looked down her eyes widened with tears in them as she fell to the ground she hugged Elloss tightly and would start sobbing as Elloss hugged her back, Once Koichi was calmed down she asked the Officers what had happened and where they found her daughter, They explained everything to Koichi, Elloss had seen her sisters and went over to them as she hugged them all, She’d smiled and laughed, Weeks later the same officers came to her door as they talked with her mother she seen how her mother was reacting she seen her mother was sad, They kept visiting one day a week till she was in college, One day Koichi sat Elloss down with the two Officers and had explained why they always came to their apartment, “They were looking for your kidnappers”, Her mother would say, Elloss’ eyes would widen as she looked over to the officers and nodded with a smile, “We caught them, They had another girl kidnapped and we safely brung her home, Thanks to your description of them, I’m sorry it took so long”, Elloss had cried in happiness as she hugged both of the officers, Elloss and her mother had walked them out of their apartment, Elloss then went on with her life knowing she wasn’t in danger anymore, But due to her kidnapping she would have to live with a side effect from her trauma, While being with her kidnappers she had seen some things that were very unfortunate events, Due to those events she had developed a disorder by the name of M.P.D also known as Multiple Personality Disorder, Her other Personality is the complete opposite.

Learn more about her personalities in character!
-------------------

-------------------
Skin:

-------------------
-------------------
Family and Friends:
Koichi H. D. Kamodo - My mother! Honestly, I love her with my heart, She means the world to me, More then I could have ever imagined! She's a really caring person even if she has loads of stress on her she still manages to be there for all of her children no matter if they are adopted or blood.

Jennie K. Kamodo - My Auntie! She's a really nice person, She spoils me and my siblings when my mother isn't looking, hehe, Don't tell my mom! Although My auntie does spoil us, She won't hesitate to tell us if we are in the wrong or anything.

Cherri Kamodo - My Other Auntie! She isn't around much so I'm not sure who she really is but when she is around, She's really nice to me and my siblings, Oooo and she's also really pretty!

Siblings:
Aiya L.V Kamodo - My Big sister! She's a really caring sister, I love her with my heart, She's really nice even though she isn't around a lot!

Tiara L.V B. Kamodo - My Little sister!~ She's a really fun person to hangout with and in all is an angel!

Heaven 'Riku' L.V C. Kamodo - Annnd My last blood baby sister! She's a very fun person to be with if you wanna cause some chaos and at other times she also a very nice person to chill with!

Andrew Kamodo - He's a nice brother even though he's older then me I tend to pick on him which is very funny to me! Although i do love him, I tend to go a bit over bored like cutting off all his hair- Lets just say, I'm glad he doesn't hate me!

Nathan K. L. Rose - He's a brother I don't see much of, He did accidentally poke me with a toy sword while I was drunk, I had to get a new eye, even though that happened I healed! I love him a lot though!

Niall 'Okamoto' Kamodo - He's a new brother that I haven't really been around much, I do think he is nice, I don't know him well enough to actually say anything more about him!

Nanishima Kamodo - I haven't met my adopted sister yet, But I heard she was the most cutest person you would have met!

Gaki Kamodo - Oooo, She's a very nice person! Although she can be a bit- Bratty to new guys near her age... She's very weird But, I love her!

Ben "Cupid" M. K. K. W. Dot - I haven't really met him yet but I heard from my mom that he is her nephew from her adoptive brother!

Chachi Zuri Kamodo - I haven't met her yet, But mom said she was Aunt Jennie's daughter! So, I can't wait to meet her! I heard she was near my age too!

-------------------
-------------------

Art:
WIP
-------------------
-------------------

-------------------
-------------------

Photos with Friends/Family:
WIP
-------------------
-------------------