HazukiPlayZ
Omega+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

ElmoWelmo
My current main is HazukiPlayZ and my other alt is DedNameTheToastr

Previous bans:
None and I plan to keep it this way. Same for warnings.

Describe your activity on the server?:
As of right now due to it being exam season for me, I am online normally every other day if not everyday just missing a day or two. I’m online for at least 4-5 hours a day if I do get on during the weekdays, and on weekends you normally can find me online from the time I get up to when I head to bed for the night. I will soon be on summer vacation (May 19th is when it begins) so my time of being able to be online will increase dramatically after the date mentioned.

Which time zone are you in?:
EST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Yes. It’s justsimba#3123

Do you have a microphone?:
I do and I am willing to join call at any point.

List your current and past applications:
JSL Application - Did Incorrectly - HazukiPlayZ
JSL Application - Accepted - HazukiPlayZ
Chef Application -
Denied - DedNameTheToastr
Chef Application -
Accepted - DedNameTheToastr
German Application -
Accepted - DedNameTheToastr
Hospital Intern Application - Denied - HazukiPlayZ
JSL Application - Denied - ElmoWelmo
JSL Application 2 -
Accepted - ElmoWelmo
Filipino Application - Accepted - DedNameTheToastr
Polish Application - Accepted - DedNameTheToastr
Receptionist Application - Yet to be denied or accepted - DedNameTheToastr

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I’d say I'd have a fair bit of experience of detail rp on this server due to being here for a year and taking part in many different roles within the server such as HS, College (Bachelor thru PhD on my main which is where this Character is coming off of), School Chef, and as well as working at a few shops. Over this time period I have not only learned from the different roleplay experiences but as well as from friends on how to detail rp and better it.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
Ever since I joined srp, I’ve always wanted to be a part of the EMS team. Over this past year, I've discussed and learned lots about EMS and so much more about SRP from friends who were or are on the EMS team. Over the past year my willingness to join the team has only grown as I wish to take part in such a vital role of the server, but as well as to give a new experience, a different environment, and continue to make more friends. I am someone willing to learn from others and even on my own to achieve my best each and every time I can.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The role of Surgeon is one that is one of the main workers within the hospital. Surgeons are in charge of/responsible for not only to keep track of replacement of diseased/damaged limbs/parts of a said body, but as well as being able to treat more than just the wounds on the outside skin layer, helping figure out causes of death, and work within the morgue. They are the people to turn to if you need a surgery, either that to be repair a muscle, bone, etc.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Director/Head physician:
Overseer of the hospital, the main voice of reason for complaints, similar to the commissioner of the KPD. Setting examples for those below them. Manages employment. This is the top of the hospital, they decide who is hired, fired or even the big changes around the hospital. They are also in charge of each employee's salary, and one should respect them Highly.

Clinical Manager:
This position is like Co-lead, but they are still under the Head Physician, this person is in charge of dealing with issues around the employment side, if there is trouble amongst employees they are the one to deal with that. They also control who gets promoted and who gets demoted.

Clinical Leads:
Each clinical faction has a lead, usually the most experienced in the field looking upon their team's work and ensuring its up to their standards, while not the highest they still hold power over those among the faction. Doctors, Surgeons and Psychologists all have their own Clinical Leads or CL for short. They are under the Clinical Manager, and their job consists of making sure the Surgeons, Doctors, Nurses, and Psychiatrists are doing their jobs correctly, they are the one to ask any questions you have, and usually host the training.

Surgeons:
Surgeons carry a less broad but deeper understanding to the human anatomy than doctors, usually performing morgue services and can determine causes of death through their surgical intelligence. They work on more complex procedures and are most well known for being able to dissect and fix issues within the human anatomy, such as implants, screws, metal places, tumor removals and far more. They are often on standby to be called in during severe emergencies and regarded for their calm nature during such situations. They are the most highly trained doctors in the medical field, they take care of surgeries, extreme procedures, they are most likely dealing with critical patients that need assistance right away or are in critical condition, say in need of a kidney transplant immediately. They are a very important part of the hospital.

Physiatrists:
Psychiatrists care more for patients with their mental health, rather than physical. They take sessions with citizens and Officers alike to provide life-changing therapy and diagnoses, they are also licensed to prescribe medicines found in the pharmacy to their patients if needed. They can leave the hospital, and often provide support to those in dire distress or those who are on the edge of buildings or dangerously mentally unwell. They do not only deal with those who are sad, but various other mental conditions which could cause them to be at a disadvantage in life, like mental disabilities or help with living with physical disabilities. However, anyone can get an appointment for any reason. They are the hospital's mental health doctor, they deal with the people who have mental disorders, such as PTSD. They listen to their patients' issues and help towards finding a solution to it. They are more heart to heart with their patients and usually require more check-ups.

Doctors:
Doctors fall under one of the few clinical segments in the hospital, working often with patients on emergency services when surgery is unneeded, they can do basic procedures and care for broken limbs, available quickly with a broad range of knowledge - rather than focusing specifically on a specialty. While they can have particular extra knowledge in a field, it is not their main working point within the medical field. Doctors are often called for check-ups and less complex injuries. They play the role of check-ups, prescription, health conditions, illnesses, and sometimes major issues. They will take the job of a surgeon if one is not available, and it is an emergency situation like a hand was cut off. They are also in charge of listening to the patients symptoms and diagnosing them.

Trainees:
Trainees are new staff members under the hospital's employment, they will have access to the equipment they need, but will be under close watch from their higher ups and attending co-workers, who will train and keep them in check until they are ready to work independently of them.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, especially if staff have a valid reason to demote someone from their team.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I see it only as fair due to the importance of the role on the server.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, training is important and you always are able to learn something new. In my opinion, training is one of the best times to learn due to the opportunity it gives to learn from others or mistakes in a safe environment. I will always do my best to attend each training session.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, and I fully acknowledge this and will be keeping everything that happens ICly, ICly, never taking it OOCly at any point.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Atlas is a tall 6’3 muscular male with a t****zoid build. Atlas’ diamond shaped head would seem more rounded off due to his puffy light brown hair, his tan skin tone nearly blending with his hair. A scar would run from the inner corner of his left eye down across his nose, under his right eye and ending under his right ear. His right ear however would be completely scar tissue. Atlas’ light brown eyes gave a cold protective look.

What are they like on and off the job?
ON JOB:
While on the job, Atlas would always do his best to keep a professional look. While his looks may say otherwise, Atlas would always make sure to be respectful and polite to co-workers, higher-ups, patients, and visitors. Often keeps to himself to focus more so on his work but is always willing to reach out to co-workers if he needs help and as well as willing to help anyone else if they ever need or want the help.

OFF JOB:
Atlas would continue to be a polite male, however, he’d likely go back to his more blunt protective usual self when talking to friends or family. Otherwise, he’d continue to act just like he does on the job. Willing to lend out a helping hand or even just talk to someone if wanted or needed, especially to friends and family. But as well as spend time with those he holds close when he isn’t working.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Atlas, a quiet person, who often keeps to himself, still strives to respect his co-workers, gladly socializing with them whenever it is appropriate to do so. Whether it be through offering his help or opinion on a trivial matter, or simply to just strike up a conversation. Atlas makes friends fairly quickly once people get past his cold look and will be more than willing to meet anyone he has yet to meet within the hospital. As for his plans for the future, Atlas plans to settle down somewhere within Karakura to be able to raise his and his partner's first child and someday marry his partner. But he also wishes to help his parents find a way to help cure and prevent his mother's disease so others do not face the challenges his mother and family do.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Yes, Atlas has a speech impediment but he is working everyday to improve it.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Atlas was put within an orphanage called ‘Hitori Janai Orphanage’ on the mainland of Japan at only a few weeks old. However, between the time he was born and arriving there at the orphanage, Atlas would receive a neck injury that would injure his vocal cords, leaving one cord paralyzed with a tear that would not be discovered until 18 years later. Due to this Atlas would grow up to be mute, learning JSL at a rather young age but as well as an understanding of Japanese. Atlas’ first 13 years' worth of memories would be at Hitori Janai orphanage, the often cloudy days and not much time outside. Usually sitting alone while trying to find something to occupy him, oftentimes this would be playing with a toy medical kit or finding another bandaid for another cut or sc****. Atlas grew up as one who would often have a cut or sc**** somewhere on his body, and due to his lack of voice and not much knowledge or understanding of JSL, as well as Atlas’ shy demeanor, he’d often be left to find a bandage of sorts on his own. That’s where his dream of becoming a doctor began. If Atlas wasn't studying he was pretending to be some sort of doctor for himself or a random toy he could find, sometimes even being lucky and helping other children in the orphanage or around town that needed help, either being stuck up for or simply need a hug.
With Atlas’ lack of attention and socialization, he’d often sneak out of the orphanage to explore the city around it, however, one day that led him just a little too far from the orphanage. A group of HS students from Karakura would arrive on a boat near one of the docks near the orphanage, and due to Atlas’ curiosity getting the best of him.. he sneakily got on board, so as to not see the orphanage ever again.
Atlas at only age 13 would land himself in Karakura, keeping to himself due to his lack of voice and shyness. He’d end up meeting a small group of people thanks to Kiba and Niall, people who had decided to try and talk to the male, one of which luckily knew JSL. Atlas would spend the following 5 years with this group and many others joined along the way, a certain friend in the group, Blake Forrest, would be a rising medical student and would help inspire his dream of ever working in the medical field. She often read or talked to Atlas about different ways to clean or stitch a wound that she had been learning in school. However, the real inspiration would not come till he was 17. . .
There’d be a robbery, a nearby gang had taken over the territory in which the group often hung out, and they weren’t pleased with a certain few of the people within the group. Blake, due to calling KPD on the attacking gang, along with her partner would stay safe during the event however, when Atlas had left town for a few weeks, he’d return only to find Blake seconds from death. Making a promise that he continues to be inspired to do, become something in the medical field. After Blake’s death and separation from the group that had welcomed Atlas to Karakura, Atlas would spend what free time he had studying.
During the next 7 years, Atlas would meet not only his family, new friends, and the love of his life, but he’d study wherever he could. If he wasn’t watching the younger ones, due to being the eldest, he was studying. He’d take his time from Highschool up to PhD at the community college within Karakura. There were days he questioned if he’d see the sunset or rise again, but he’d push through and strive for his passion, his promise. At age 24, 6 years after figuring out the cause of his muteness, Atlas would finally be able to get surgery which gained him his voice for the first time in 24 years. He’d spend every day either talking to himself, the speech the******, or to others practicing to speak. While he still may have a speech impediment, he’s reached a long way.
Through Atlas’ years of being within Karakura, he has always remained one thing true, his passion to help others if they ever become hurt. Though more so on the physical side than mental. Recently after a breakthrough with emotions Atlas had been having a hard time dealing with, and much-needed time alone, Atlas was greeted with not just one great gift but 5 great things. First, Venti, who's now a reporter, had returned to Karakura after 5 years away from college. Venti helped Atlas learn with his return that it’s okay to resort to old habits as long as they are healthy. Second, Lilac returned before she was due to set off for college. Lilac was someone Atlas thought of as his little sister, coming into his life not long after he had lost the person who helped inspire his motivation to work in the medical field. Finally, after a year or so away from Karakura, Atlas’ partner Kotone had returned, but she didn't return alone. In a single night, Atlas was able to propose to the love of his life, and find out he was to be a father. Finding out he was to soon be a father, Atlas continued to work only harder on his studies to be able to do his best in a field where he knew he could complete his passion of helping others. Wanting to be the best husband and father he could be and not having to spend so much time in the future not being able to have time to be with his family outside of work.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Atlas Edgeworth

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):
Atlas

Characters Preferred Name:
Atlas (family, friends, and peers)
Mr. Edgeworth (Professional environments)

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
Atheism

Characters Marital Status:
Taken - Engaged

Characters Nationality:
Dutch

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

12 years

Working Experience(s):
None

Academic Degree:
PhD

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Emergency Medicine & Marine Biology

Minor(s):
Art and Music

Native Languages:
Japanese & JSL

Other Languages:
N/A​

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread