Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
IGN: jeemay
DATE: 9/3/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'll try to keep this suggestion short and straightforward as much as I can;

I'd like to suggest the re-addition of the Hospital Director/Head Physician role.

I don't really understand why it was removed in the first place. It has really made the EMS faction unorganized and inactive and there is no longer someone to really take care of the hospital and direct it. The faction has become extremely inactive with literally only one person online 95% of the time. I don't really blame them if they don't do well or are always AFK because, at the moment, they're carrying the whole faction on their shoulders. I really want to see either the Head Physician role brought back and for it to be the equivalent of the Commissioner role (i.e. They review apps, not the Commissioner and generally be the ones to give directions) OR just separate the EMS and KPD factions as they were before. I think anyone who has been part of SRP when both factions weren't merged can agree that the EMS used to be much much more active back then or at least when there was a Hospital Director. Nowadays, I barely get any roleplay out of the hospital. I have to wait 20 minutes just to get something from the pharmacy.

I believe the following screenshot can reflect what I mean.
screenshot.508.png

Keep in mind that everything I have said above is my thoughts from my point of view. I could be completely wrong and that's a probability as I don't really get to see what happens in the faction anymore.

TL;DR > I suggest the re-addition of the Hospital Director role and generally attempting to revive the EMS faction somehow by either introducing something new or separating the KPD and EMS faction in hopes of bringing back the faction to its former glory where there was more than one hospital staff online and the majority were active.

Last edited:

Xusic

Level 13
IGN: jeemay
DATE: 9/3/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'll try to keep this suggestion short and straightforward as much as I can;

I'd like to suggest the re-addition of the Hospital Director/Head Physician role.

I don't really understand why it was removed in the first place. It has really made the EMS faction unorganized and inactive and there is no longer someone to really take care of the hospital and direct it. The faction has become extremely inactive with literally only one person online 95% of the time. I don't really blame them if they don't do well or are always AFK because, at the moment, they're carrying the whole faction on their shoulders. I really want to see either the Head Physician role brought back and for it to be the equivalent of the Commissioner role (i.e. They review apps, not the Commissioner and generally be the ones to give directions) OR just separate the EMS and KPD factions as they were before. I think anyone who has been part of SRP when both factions weren't merged can agree that the EMS used to be much much more active back then or at least when there was a Hospital Director. Nowadays, I barely get any roleplay out of the hospital. I have to wait 20 minutes just to get something from the pharmacy.

Keep in mind that everything I have said above is my thoughts from my point of view. I could be completely wrong and that's a probability as I don't really get to see what happens in the faction anymore.

TL;DR > I suggest the re-addition of the Hospital Director role and generally attempting to revive the EMS faction somewhere by either introducing something new or separating the KPD and EMS faction in hopes of bringing back the faction to its former glory where there was more than one hospital staff online and the majority were active.

There was a reason why it was removed in the first place, overall the EMS faction has been a bit inactive due to school, exams and IRL personal reasons which I'm not to disclose. Now continuing forward, I would simply suggest if you need something from the hospital to DM a hospital or ask a hospital staff to get on and treat. Personally I do not mind getting DM'd myself to get on, however the EMS faction overall is much better now under the leadership of Loooper. Unmerging the factions overall will ruin the progress and become much harder to deal with, overall I'd say the faction became significantly more active under Loooper's leadership than before then, I've experience both the factions together and apart and I can say now, the leadership on EMS is much better. There's never been a time of "former glory" or such, the EMS has always been a semi inactive faction and has improved significantly over the last few months. I understand the frustration of not being able to get treatment right away however, most EMS will get on if you ask them to. I'm sending this message out there, if anyone needs medical treatment feel free to DM me to get on. I'll usually be free throughout the day unless I'm in the middle of class or sleeping. But as a conclusion, the inactivity with EMS was never because of the merge, there's a reason why the HP role is gone and simply I suggest being patient and watch what will happen with the faction in the future as we are constantly developing. Thank you but it's a -1 from me.

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
I'd say the faction became significantly more active under Loooper's leadership than before then

Not at all actually. Back when Ana was the Physician/Hospital Director, It was much more active. Ask anyone on the server, they'd say the same. I have taken other's opinions about this suggestion and they've all agreed that the faction is very very inactive at the moment and no one really gets to experience MedicalRP anymore. I don't really see how you think It's more active now than before. That's 100% not the case.

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
I suggest the re-addition of the Hospital Director role and generally attempting to revive the EMS faction somehow by either introducing something new or separating the KPD and EMS faction in hopes of bringing back the faction to its former glory where there was more than one hospital staff online and the majority were active.

Luke took over the faction because EMS was a complete mess to the point NO OTHER staff wanted to take over the faction and people left and right were being abused, the director roles were removed because ems is unable to keep a lead for longer than six months, you all need to give luke a chance rather than asking him to give up.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+

I go on on very very strange partss of the day so i cant really determine but, EMS leads barely last long. I've been on the VERY EARLY EMS set up before and frankly, it was barely active then too. I''m not saying that if you were to pick a random EMS member and turn them into the physician they wont do their job… it's just that it's too much on one person especially if they aren't staff. Looper has taken multiple roles before, can't see why he can't take this one too.

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich
the director roles were removed because ems is unable to keep a lead for longer than six months, you all need to give luke a chance rather than asking him to give up.

No-one has asked Luke to give up. I simply think that having two separate leads for two pretty big/important factions is just a necessity. I don't really get the issue with a faction having multiple leads/leads constantly being changed. As long as the faction is running, then I don't see the issue at all. But, the EMS and KPD factions are two big factions and I'm simply trying to make Loooper's life a bit easier by giving the Hospital its own lead or at least someone who can make the Hospital a major priority.

atoki

Level 123
atoki
atoki
Notable+

Luke can handle it perfectly well. He signed up for the job, he could easily say he wouldn't want it if it was too difficult

Xusic

Level 13
Not at all actually. Back when Ana was the Physician/Hospital Director, It was much more active. Ask anyone on the server, they'd say the same. I have taken other's opinions about this suggestion and they've all agreed that the faction is very very inactive at the moment and no one really gets to experience MedicalRP anymore. I don't really see how you think It's more active now than before. That's 100% not the case.
I understand that opinion, however as I stated most EMS are on inactivity for their own separate reasons right now. I'd say that it's more active now due to how many quotas were done this month, however that's just my own opinion. The faction HAS always been VERY VERY inactive so to say the least, it's doing better. As Silver stated before people were being mistreated left and right and Loooper has fixed that, EMS was very much a mess.

No-one has asked Luke to give up. I simply think that having two separate leads for two pretty big/important factions is just a necessity. I don't really get the issue with a faction having multiple leads/leads constantly being changed. As long as the faction is running, then I don't see the issue at all. But, the EMS and KPD factions are two big factions and I'm simply trying to make Loooper's life a bit easier by giving the Hospital its own lead or at least someone who can make the Hospital a major priority.
The two separate leads thing, clearly didn't work. You need to give Luke time to help out the faction, it was a sinking ship for a very long time. The KPD is one of the most active factions on the server under Luke's leadership, you say you are trying to make his life easier but he signed up for the job and is more than capable of taking it. In short there's no one suitable to RUN the EMS faction at the current moment. There's been multiple EMS leads and none of them managed to get EMS as a stable active faction, stable as in many ems active and not many ems quitting, in total there's been around 7 leads in the hospital now. Clearly something wasn't working and the best solution given was to give the faction to a staff member with an active stable faction with experience which went onto Luke which made sense since both KPD and EMS need to be able to work with each other. In short, I don't think we need to separate the faction and we need to give time for Luke to help since most of the previous leads had more time to help the faction then he has.

Aania

Level 167
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
-1!

Sadly the EMS has been a dumpster fire for many many months now and has had about 4 or 5 (can't remember) directors, who all failed to re-do the faction itself. Currently it does seem VERY inactive, but it takes time to build up a good foundation for factions like the EMS, in perspective, the KPD was always handed to very active and knowledgeable staff & players e.g Infold & PJ. Whilst the Hospital faction was usually player run, which naturally caused lack in supervision, meaning it went down, very very quickly. Loooper handling the two factions at once is quite remarkable, but it will take time for it to be fully functional & active.

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
Personally, I dislike the idea of merging the two factions together, although a lot of people are right regarding the EMS Lead. A lot of them failed to not only supervise but carry the entirety of the faction. I feel as if it would be better for Looper to be lead, at least until they find someone who is TRULY capable of leading a faction. Under the supervision of Looper, a physician role would be useless, as he would be the one in charge. Personally, there were a lot of reasons people had left, and are inactive, although I cannot speak much on it as of right now, as I left when the time was right. I am not sure how they are carrying the faction lately, although what I can speak on is before Looper was Lead, psychiatrists were practically useless, and the overall faction was dead. It may be dead now, although it was overall bad. Quotas were extremely low, and you could barely get a patient for certain departments at times. At least the experience I had before wasn't good, if I was EMS now I would've compared, although I'll just let this sit.

TD;LR: That is my overall opinion, I dislike a lot of things that have happened and reasoning as to why I left in the first place. In conclusion, I don't think an EMS lead would be needed as of right now, in the future sure IF they can find the RIGHT person.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+
The thing is, there's barely anyone suitable to take that faction. If Looper wanted someone else to take physician because he believes it would've been too much for him, he would've done so earlier. To be honest, factions won't be that hard to oversee, you just have to look at the logs and log on once in a while to check if it's still going (Which majority of the hospital leads did not do). I fail to see how looper can find this way too tasking for him to the point he has to search for a player to handle that part of the faction.

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
We very much appreciate the time you took out of your day to write this piece of feedback, however we've chosen to deny it!​

Users who are viewing this thread