Alt accounts include(history purposes):
emerveiller02, notMikeShotZ, opisometer, Tohka7

RPName of Club Leader:
Lorenza A. Santarossa

Discord Tag (Discord#0000#):
shishi!#6200

Permanent Discord invite to the club discord:
https://discord.gg/H7HF5jghVP

Why should you become a club leader over other applicants, what abilities or ideas do you have that could benefit the club you'll be in charge of?
I believe I should become a club leader instead of others because I have experience. As I’ll explain more in the application, I do IC and OOC work for the tailoring company Cartier as the Modeling-head! I love the job so much, and being creative in that way gives me a lot of serotonin. I’ve had many roles on this server, though the one I am proud of most will have to be acquiring the Senior Reporter role on my alternate account. I have experience in working in a leading role, planning things, coming up with creative ideas, and pulling it all together to look really nice in the end. I try my hardest to put my all into the stuff I have, no matter how much I say I am lazy, I do try. All of the work and opportunities I’ve had on SRP have made me enjoy it more and more, and this will only add to it.

CLUB INFORMATION

What is the official title of the Club:

Fashion Club

Your current members RPName & IGN:
(minimum of 5)

[PRESIDENT]
emerveiller | Lorenza Santarossa

[VICE-PRESIDENT]
glowss | Birdy Wayne

[MEMBERS]
flowersak2 | Sachiko Saiky
gorefetish | Ryōta Okura
Tatsunoto | Nozomi Fujioka
adoringherr | Delilah Tsukumo
poisonouskisses | Nadya Popovich
fortitudo | Seiun Igarashi
Hirathexed | Valentyna Vasylenko

The club supervisor's RPName & IGN:
wbx | Seta Montoku

What is your motivation for creating this club:
(150 Words)
My motivation for creating this club is simple, I love high-end fashion. I have massive respect for the tailors of this server, as well as the references that people come up with! I currently work in Cartier Tailor, as a Head-Model and I enjoy coming up with collections to show off to the world! From this, and wanting to branch off into more creative themes than I can in Cartier, I decided to bring together the students of Karakura High to work with each other to include people of all types and sizes to ‘sissy-that-walk’ and gain confidence in amazing outfits. I’ve been greatly inspired by all types of fashion shows, what celebrities wear to events, and how designers come up with such unique ideas. Shows such as ‘Ru-pal’s Dragrace’,’ America’s Next Top Model’, and ‘Project Runway’ have all given me what I plan on doing with this club.

What activities and events will your club do?:
(Work out at least one club members-only event & two school-wide club events)

[MEMBER-ONLY EVENT!]

Garden Fairy Sleepover!

In this event, the Fashion Club will band together and design ‘Fairy’ type outfits. The designs will be evaluated, and some picked to be tailored and then posted in the magazine! With these ‘Fairy’ themed outfits, we will take a trip into the woods, and split up as a group! There will be hidden gems around the forest, and each group will be tasked with finding them! If one group finds them all, they will get the nice and fun campsite to stay at. . . and for the losers. . . They will have to camp in a spooooky abandoned campsite. . but will they be the only ones being tormented throughout the night?

[SCHOOL-WIDE EVENT]

Fashion Design Competition!

At this event, the Fashion club will announce a competition! There will be a vague theme, to ensure contestants can have as much creative freedom as possible. With the contestant's model of choice, they will walk down the runway with a unique way of showing off their designer's work! There will be a booth to submit who YOU think should win! All votes will be tallied and there will be a total of 3 winners!
1ST PLACE: A invite to a member-only event, and 100,000 yen!
2ND PLACE: A free fashion club-made jacket/accessory for their outfit!
3RD PLACE: Next competition theme is your choice!
These are not accurate and are just samples of what may be.

Fashion Fundraiser!
In this event, Fashion club will host a fundraiser! What is the fundraiser for? Well, we have to have the ability to give out prices SOMEHOW! This fundraiser will have two different ways of earning money for the club!

Silent Auction
In this section, models will be standing in full outfits, that will be silently auctioned out to members of the school. Students/Teachers will walk around the auction, and place bids on paper, along with a bidding number that is given to them! These bids will be placed anonymously.

FC SNACK ‘N SHOP!
In this section, two to three members will be stationed in a booth, with various snacks and items up for purchase! All of these snacks will be easy to eat, and affordable! Here could be an example of some of the snacks

S/V Icecream
Egg and bacon sandwich
Basket of fires
Boba
Slurpee
These are not accurate and are just samples of what may be.

How could your club benefit the School?:
Our club could benefit the school by creating an impact and social status among the students of Karakura high. Keeping up with the latest trends and fashion sense. This club could not only affect the students within the school but allow more to be brought upon. For example, new uniforms! Spirit weeks, and more.

With the topic of keeping up with the latest trends, every week we will post one to two magazines. These will include themes that the club bonds together to create, design, put together, and format. We have made a sample of the magazine, to show what we will be working on.
MAGAZINE SAMPLE

How would your club use the club room the club will be assigned?

Our club will benefit from the room to work stations, design boards, material closets, and mannequins. The room will be used for club discussions on how the magazines will be formatted, what will be included, and the overall theme for it. The room will be used to introduce new topics, talk and plan events, eat snacks and overall just hang out with each other! We want to create a safe space for both IC and OOC, and will include all in the room.

What will be the requirements for future members, if any?:
Our club wants to include everyone, no matter what differences you may have. With this, we do have to take a few things into account

➤OOC History

Ic History
➤16+ club!
➤Has to be an active roleplayer, someone who does focus on details in their character

A well-rounded character, with no throw-aways

CREDITS :
Banner made by @glowss
Magazine Sample made by @glowss
Models in the Magazine Sample :
@Phobophobia @fortitudo @RancidPee (CRAIG) @alicethingy @shishi

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
ACCEPTED

Good idea, some events might need some fixing and the magazine provided is great! I'd like to discuss a few ideas about how this club could run.
Contact me over discord - mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread