B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
IGN:
emerveiller

DATE:
16/06/22

WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

Make it so club rooms have the apartment feature, like shops!

HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Well, as a club leader myself, I've been heavily procrastinating redoing my club room, one of the factors is the fact of having to have my in-game role changed from football to club leader, as well as having to wait for an S.A+ to put me, and whoever I'm building with into GMC. I feel like this feature will cut down the struggle of having to build a club room. The apartment feature will work the same as it does for towers, and shops and the region can just be the club room itself.

Aro

Level 174
HellGhost1
HellGhost1
Fundraiser+
+0.5/-0.5
Something like this was suggested with classrooms, but was denied. Sometimes people can't be trusted with these things... I'm not sure if you can make minor changes with the room like you could with classrooms, but if you can't I'd kinda suggest adding that, but it isn't the worst idea.

shishi

Level 71
B0JANGLZ
B0JANGLZ
Omega+
+0.5/-0.5
Something like this was suggested with classrooms, but was denied. Sometimes people can't be trusted with these things... I'm not sure if you can make minor changes with the room like you could with classrooms, but if you can't I'd kinda suggest adding that, but it isn't the worst idea.
you can completely customize a club room. it starts out with nothing!

ParentVibez

Level 191
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
+0.5/-0.5
I think both roles should be able to do it. +1

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Club leaders change way more frequently than Shopkeepers and they don't have the need to constantly update and customize their club rooms unless you just got the role and the empty room or if you change the club subject (which doesn't happen much)

Last edited:

_BritishAutism_

Level 93
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Club leaders change way more frequently than Shopkeepers and they don't have the need to constantly update and customize their club rooms unless you just got the role and the empty room or if you change the club subject (which doesn't happen much)
^

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+0.75 -0.25
This would be a good idea but like mariav stated club leaders change frequently and don't need to change club rooms every time, however it would be useful if it was a new club

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
- Whilst it'd definitely be useful for club leaders hosting events and building their first club room, club leaders don't edit/change their rooms frequently enough that this would be worth implementing as it'd require every club room getting a property sign and me having to manually change the owner of the it whenever a lead changes.​
- Editmode was added for shop interiors to allow them to update prices for sales, events and re-arrange things, alongside the benefits of property protection without having to use heaps of signs on chests & doors. As the player's that occupy these roles don't change so much, this was a little more viable for them.​

Users who are viewing this thread