mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Emi Kazuyuki // Character/Animal? Biography

Jodiemarsbar

Level 8
So I haven't actually got this character yet but I'm buying it on the 1/12/19 aka in a few hours
This is a description was made at 1am in the middle of a mid-life crisis moment so... Ignore the spelling mistakes ill fix them later
Emi Kazuyuki
52b48a417968a752e6a2f031a9ab849f--big-girls-pretty-girls (1).jpg

Basic information

First name:
Emi
Last name:
Kazuyuki
Breed:
German Shepard
Height:
She'd be fairly tall for a female with a height of around 54cm.
Waist size:
She'd have a waist size 22cm.
Weight:
She'd weigh around 48 pounds.
Fur length:
Her fur length would be around 2-3inches.
Fur colour:
Her fur colour would be a brown and black.
Eye colour:
She'd have a eye colour black.
Fashion:
She'd be into like bows and collars other than that she'd run away from, shoes, jackets are a big no.
Date of birth:
21/03/2016
Place of birth:
Germany, but shipped over to Japan for a higher selling price.

Detailed Descriptions
Appearance:

The female German Shepard which is happily prancing around you would stand at around 54cm and weigh a total of 48 pounds. She'd have a collar imprinted with a number and the name MR, KAZUYUKI followed by a label saying "I tend to like to wander around the town, however i know my way home, but call the number provided in case I'm lost, PLEASE DON'T FEED". Her fur coat would be a double coast with a wavy fur.
Personality:
Emi's Personality is exactly how she appears she is very friendly to everyone she meets and loves to play games with the teens around the town. Often prancing around like an idiot though she is very smart. She tends to get sad when people fear her or are shouting.
Characters voice:
Clothing:
download.jpg

Characters Biography

On the 21st of March 20016. Emi was born as just an average German Shepard, After staying with her mum for 3 months Emi and her siblings were shipped to a breeder in Japan, Who spent a hefty amount of money. Due to Emi being the runt of the little she was immediately put on the market for sale. It just so happened that Mr Kazuyuki happened to be looking for a dog at the time and so she was bought into the Kazuyuki family. She'd often be seen around town with His sons Takahashi Kazuyuki or Riku Kazuyuki.

Users who are viewing this thread