Level 26
sunghypen
sunghypen
Omega+

KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name): EmmaHashirama
Previous bans:
I was banned a few months ago for auto-clicking and somewhat hacking, which I didn't understand the reason for it since I had all the proof, but everything is good right now! Ah, I also have a ban for the wrong reason because eventually, I found out whatever I said was true!
Describe your activity on the server?:
I am online every day for 9-12 hours on my main account ChristmasRP (FqllenFocoozo). Admittedly this account, is one that I haven't used too much of, mainly because I haven't seen the need to play an adult char. But due to recent events and the recent opening of EMS applications, I find it intriguing and exciting to become a new character and civil servant, so I plan to keep my activity on the server consistent, so I don't miss anything.
Which time zone are you in?:
I am currently in the CST time zone, but I am in Texas, which is just 1 hour behind EST, to get more details!
Do you have discord? If so, what is your tag?:
FqllenFocoozo#0006
Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do! Though I mostly use my built-in microphone on my computer since I usually am not around many people at home, it still helps people hear me!!
List your current and past applications:
[ ACCEPTED ]
Korean Language Application
Music Teacher Application (4)
College Student Application
JSL Application
French Application
What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I have had tons of experiences with DetailRP, such as being a student in one of the cooking classes! It taught me how to do various actions without repeating any words over and over again like I just did. DetailRP has been a big part of my journey through this server because it improves my writing, creativity, and way of doing things.
What is your motivation to apply for EMS, and how will you benefit our current team?:
I've always been interested in the idea of applying for EMS and thought about it for a few months. When applications opened up, a friend and one of the staff members suggested that this could be a chance to apply. Imagining finding myself in a position to be someone's chance at survival in a life or death situation is a good factor that drew me in, whether it's making stitches, doing therapy, saving someone's life, etc. To even things apart from these situations like helping someone with any diseases, moreover receiving the most attention I still have as though EMS worker is necessary for keeping order, and if I get to help people then the day is worth it.
Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g. : Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I am currently applying to be a Surgeon.
Specify your knowledge for the role you're applying for:
Surgeons mainly do the preoperative work; they treat most injuries, broken bones, diseases, and more.
Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Director
They oversee everything at the hospital, setting examples for everyone below them and managing the others.
Clinical Manager
The clinical managers are responsible for their different areas, making sure they're following a set of guidelines the hospital has been given and managing the daily activities of their employees. They hold power over those among the entire hospital or EMS faction.
Clinical lead
Clinical leads train and manage the EMS workplace right under the clinical managers. Clinical Managers look over the Clinical Leads, whereas the Clinical Leads look over other EMS. Clinical leads are there to ensure the hospital staff is up to standard.
Surgeons
Surgeons have a deep understanding of humans, and they're the ones found performing complex procedures on their patients. Surgeons are also known for their quick life-saving skills.
Psychiatrist
Psychiatrists are there to diagnose and treat patients dealing with mental disorders or illnesses through therapy sessions and prescribing the needed medications.
Doctor
Doctors help patients who require assistance that is not so life-threatening as it seems. They're capable of giving you x-rays, stitches, and re-dressing wounds, etc.!
Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you're aware of:
Code Blue: Patient passed out or is not breathing
Code Orange: Toxic Spill
Code Violet: Aggressive patient
Code Green: Emergency Activation
Code Pink: Infant/Child Abduction
Code White: Evacuation needed
Code Black: Explosive incident
Code Brown: Severe weather
Code Silver: Active shooter
Code Yellow: Disaster
Code Red: Fire
Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time.
Do you acknowledge that you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role when applying for this role?
Yes, I understand that applying for this role means I am 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role. Furthermore, I am willing to dedicate as much time and effort that is required.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held while online, you are authorized to attend, or you will be punished?
Yes, I acknowledge that if training is underway while I am online and do not show up for it, I will be punished.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I understand that I am subject to IC harassment, and no matter what is said Icly I will not take anything OOCly.
In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Mifumi Ryuga would stand at the height of at least 5'9. Her figure has a delicate hourglass shape, locks of brown hair d****d over her shoulder. Her style was unique, she would dress simple, but it would look decent on her. She walks with the rose and vanilla lingering in her presence. Mifumi would describe her hobbies as being around people and talking to t; just working with a team is also one. She also likes going out for a daily walk around the city when she does not have anything to do or is off duty.
What are they like on and off the job?
Mifumi is a calm and competent woman, frequently showing sympathy for victims of any incident. On the job, she will try to calm the patient down before going any further.
Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Her plans for the future are simple. She wants to work her way up the ranking boards and be successful in her life. She wants to be someone who people can look up to when they are in doubt as well.
Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
None at the moment, so N/A
BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)
Mifumi Ryuga was a very free-living person, looking for different opportunities when she got the chance. One of them stuck to her for a while, being a doctor and not just being any doctor, a Surgeon—a person with many responsibilities and lives in hand. Miss Mifumi moved to the United States for a few years with her family since she found out about their education in the medical field. A few months later, she found herself in her room, researching Med Term Classes and books she could look at before going forward with her studies.
Sooner or later, she started taking Med Term Classes online, then went to the school in person since it felt like it needed to happen! Mifumi had a sudden break in her growing career. She paused for a moment, remembering how a very close family member was lost to a gunshot and her not knowing what to do. She couldn't help him in time. Oh, she was heartbroken those few days, wishing they would return to her.
As years passed, Mifumi took her classes seriously, her motivation to do what she was doing grew more prominent as she told herself, "this is going to do good in many lives, especially yours.." She kept thinking about how Surgeons restore sick people to good health, giving them a moment of relief after saving a precious life.
She managed to eventually get into higher education, where she studied further into Forensics in more depth. Her hard work paid off as, in the end, she managed to get a Degree in Med Term and Biochemistry.
Mifumi wanted to ensure that she would be accepted as a Surgeon. Hence she decided to take several more classes regarding the subject while waiting for the application to be processed. She can do little to change the outcome, but she can change the effort put in. She hopes for the best.
SECTION 1: Personal Details
Characters Full Name: Mifumi Ryuga
Characters Title (e.g., Mr. Mrs. Miss): Miss
Characters Given Name(s): Mifumi Ryuga
Characters Preferred Name: Surgeon Ryuga
Characters Age: 26
Characters Gender: Female
Characters Religious Domination: Shinto
Characters Marital Status: Single
Characters Nationality: Korean
SECTION 2: Academic Details
Years of Residency: 5 years
Working Experience(s): 4
Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree
Year of Graduation: 2007
Major(s): Biochemistry and Biomedical Engineering
Minor(s): Health sciences
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread