Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

Yes.

List your current and past applications:
Age 18 Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-18-request-application.27227/

Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/emmalynnpacks-nurse-application.27262/

What is your motivation for applying?:

I've been closely inspecting the KPD role for a while. I've been very interested in becoming a police officer alongside others. I would like to improve my role-playing skills in different roles and situations and the KPD is one of them. I've heard a lot about it and I've seen live trainings and have been very excited to become a police officer and that pushed me to apply here today.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do.

What are the Police ranks?

Cadet

v
Patrol Officer
v
Corporal
v
Sergeant
v
Investigator
v
Head Investigator
v
Captain
v
Commissioner

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

The Police of Karakura is the main protection of the city. They are the thick line between the citizens and lawbreakers/gangs. They protect all citizens and make sure they are safe and sound. Police officers attend specialized trainings to improve their attributes and be more efficient when fighting crime in Karakura. Their job is critical in the city of Karakura and I'm very committed to it

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I do.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I do.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how she looks, what makes him unique?

Maddie, she would be a female that would stand at the height of 5’1, weighting almost 112lbs, when smiling you would notice her pimples. She is hardworking she loves her job she is always friendly she is always dedicated to her work she has a bubbly personality always keeps a smile and she is really outgoing she treats everyone the same and she loves everyone the same. she would always take responsibility and put much effort into work that needs to be done.

What she's like on and off the job?
My character will be very committed and hard-working during her time in the station. She will be ensured help to anyone around her and will never be late for any help needed. She will be very friendly and outgoing during work and be nice to all her co-workers and be consistent with her work in the station. As for outside the job, she would be very nice, friendly, humble, and outgoing. She wants to make a lot of friends and have a good reputation generally. She wants to be very well known as a good person, be loved and cared about.

Outlook on her co-workers? Plans for the future?
Maddie would be very nice to all her co-workers. She likes them all and wants to keep good chemistry between herself and them. She wants to be well-liked around the station and make friends whilst staying committed to the job and the work. She plans to work as hard as possible and constantly improve herself and her abilities and always do her best at work and not fear failure as it's normal but mainly learns from her mistakes to ensure improvement.

BACKSTORY:
She was born on Italy Roma on June 2002 with her 2 parents she was born on a hosptial name Emency Hosptial and after 3 years later she moved to Naples to start going to kindergarten she started kindergarten she made a lot of friends in Naples she would go outside after each day of school and just look at the view and admire it she was scared of her dad because he was an alcoholic and he used to abuse her mom and her mom is American so her mom took her at the age of 5 to America then she attended an Elementary school in Arizona USA named vanish school she was really loving her life without her abusive father and she wasn't scared of going home because here abusive dad wasn't there after 4 years she was at the age 9 her mom married a guy named Jonathan. and they loved each other till her mom caught john cheating on her so she dumped him and then Maddie turned 14 and she moved to the SZP Highschool she got bullied there for being too short and ugly after 2 years she had enough and she was gonna commit suicide twice but she stayed strong and after 2 years she had the biggest glow up, and then she moved to a new school Named Karakura Highschool at the age of 16 and she loves her friends and she is confident now in herself and she recently turned 18.

Personal Details

Full Name:

Maddie ‘Mads’ C. Okumura
Title:
Miss
Given Name(s):
Maddie
Preferred Name:
Madiit
IC Phone number:
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
Taken
Nationality:
Italian
Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

Academic Details

Years of Residency:

15 years
Working Experience:
1-2 years
Academic Degree:
Masters Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
General Healthcare
Minor(s):
Physics
Native Languages:
English
Other Languages:
None.

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

We thank you for applying, but sadly we don't see you ready for the police force yet. Feel free to re-apply in 30 days once applications re-open.

Users who are viewing this thread