mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Emotional Support Animal

samkipX

Level 6
IGN: samkipthepikel
DATE: 11/22/2022 12:40 PM
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: For (posibly mine) a cat to be a variation of a service animal, an emotional support animal? I was thinking since my cat character goes along well with almost every human as long as there being nice, they also love cuddles and to my belief.. alot of people love cuddling them. We all know that cuddling, petting or just holding an animal can relief stress. So my thought was maybe my chat character would get acces to school and they could walk around with a special tag stating something like "Emotional Support Animal" or "Free Cuddles For Relaxation". By doing simple research anyone can know that Japan's education system can be very and i mean VERY preassuring for students. Of course im not saying thats the same for Karakura! but i have been told that Karakura is a fictional land in Japan, and alot of it looks kind of Japan-ish..?
Im not saying Karakura's education system is bad, no no no i really liked it (for the time i was playing as a student, not that i didnt love that! but i enjoyed playing as animals more)
Maybe Karakura could have there own Emotional Support Animal who would be let into school to relief stress!
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY: I have Realised that some characters in Karakura have quite alot of stress/posible traumas. Of course that is posible since there is quite uhmm.. alot of gang-related activity around the town. This stress could be relieved by the emotional support animal! I can asure you that my cat character 'Muppet' is very loving and could help lots of students. And would't it be cool to have a cat around the school (maybe even in some classes? of course if it is not to distracting and its a more 'Open' class like cooking or P.E.)
EDIT: the photo's didn't fit so here https://mega.nz/folder/EhNThSxY#NIS5QqCALQq8JdAjdPaB-A

Last edited:

KayLoon

Level 23
KayLoon
KayLoon
Notable
-1 Don't get cats, those are mids. Get a furry cat girl, 25+ better, also this won't be used a lot, and after 2 weeks nobody will play as a cat supporter/ animal emotional support, also isn't there a service dog application? Can't you make a dog character that will comfort you as a service dog? (They are allowed in schools)

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
There will be no school inducted emotional support animals or role added, do not suggest things solely that include you as the main pillar.

A more reasonable suggestion would be to allow domestic animals to apply for an emotional support status similar to dogs.

samkipX

Level 6
-1 Don't get cats, those are mids. Get a furry cat girl, 25+ better, also this won't be used a lot, and after 2 weeks nobody will play as a cat supporter/ animal emotional support, also isn't there a service dog application? Can't you make a dog character that will comfort you as a service dog? (They are allowed in schools)
i mean there are barely any animals online, alot of the time i find myself the only one, also 99% of the time i saw someone cuddling with an animal it was a cat

samkipX

Level 6
There will be no school inducted emotional support animals or role added, do not suggest things solely that include you as the main pillar.

A more reasonable suggestion would be to allow domestic animals to apply for an emotional support status similar to dogs.
brov

samkipX

Level 6

give me a reason why there cant be an emotional support cat, also your abt me thingy has a cat in it cmon

Customable

Level 135
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
give me a reason why there cant be an emotional support cat, also your abt me thingy has a cat in it cmon
Because you would be disregarded in a weeks time as Kayloon has said, we would have to induct more than one animal into the role if we did and it’s generally useless.

you can be an emotional support animal by being outside of school, if we let you have special privileges others feel entitled to it

DarkEclipic

Level 150
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+

This has been suggested before, but it was more towards service animals. I do not think that we should allow those types of animals to be within school grounds. So yeah I don't think there should be a role for it on the server

samkipX

Level 6

This has been suggested before, but it was more towards service animals. I do not think that we should allow those types of animals to be within school grounds. So yeah I don't think there should be a role for it on the server
could you clarify "these types of animals"? so basicly your saying a dog is more worthy then a cat?

DarkEclipic

Level 150
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
could you clarify "these types of animals"? so basicly your saying a dog is more worthy then a cat?
What I am saying is that ANY animal can become an Emotional Support Animal; I.E Birds, cats, dogs, raccoons, etc. But, only Dogs are able to be Service Animals due to their senses and intelligence that animals like Cats lack(Dogs are able to be trained to smell out stuff like low/high blood sugar)

I also do not think that we should add an entirely new role in-game for animals as that would mean staff would have to make new applications for each animal type, new role in-game for each animal type, and it will just cause unnecessary stress on staff. I know they use to be able to allow dogs on school grounds(I don't think they are allowed anymore) and they weren't allowed in bathrooms or classrooms.

If an animal wants to be a ES Animal, then you can Roleplay that out. But I mind is still -1 on the post.

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
-1 service dogs exist, if you want to go on school grounds as an animal, buy a dog whitelist and make the authorisation application for it, we don't need more animals on school grounds.

cho0ii

Level 169
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+

We don't need another role.

As zinth said, you can make an authorization application.

Users who are viewing this thread