Assembles
Rich+
Out Of Character Section.png Out-Of-Character Information
In Game Name:
Emotionalities

Do you have discord?
Yes I do actually, and it is IclyRP#1723

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Well, I have been banned a few times on my old account which is a shared account with a friend of mine the IGN is SmhRP which was for bypassing on a alt. Uh- the other bans I cannot remember them.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
Well, my activity on the server I believe is pretty active most of the time unless for school than that would be a reason I am not active but for the most part I am active on both the servers forum page. I am pretty active in schoolrp as I try to play everyday and just have fun with others even if we are not doing nothing specifically. Usually I am just random when I roleplay.

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Officer Secretary, Please and thank you!

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Well a Office Secretary is really self explanatory due to the fact they run the front desk which is located in the front side of the school as you walk in you be greeted with the Office Secretaries. The office secretary works with kids that are new to the school or greet you as you walk in and you would ask them for help which leave you with no time to have a break as you will be faced with a new student right after one another.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Of course I do.

Do you understand how to seriously roleplay?:
Yes, and this will help with getting better at it. But at times that I just like to have some fun with my roleplays that could end up just getting me warn but all I care is that I am having fun. But yes I do as I don't have a reason to serious roleplay as I am roleplaying as a character with ADHD which Sugiyama is very HYPER.
Let, me put this in more detail- I can serious roleplay but as I do not have any serious activities at the very moment I just roleplay the ways I like and at times it can get me warned

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have a good amount in roleplaying but no roleplay experience in being a worker of some sort yet. But I have experience in Family roleplaying and I am right now running my own family which I want to be a role model so I need to do my best to suit everyone's needs. I also do just regular roleplay nothing special to me to be completely honest with you.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would first let one slide with just look at them. But if they keep going then they will be warned to stop and if I have to say i more than once I will right up a report on them and turn it into one of the Deans or the Vice Principals even the Main Principal. I would than confront them and tell them if they keep it up I will send them to detention after school and if they do not stop than I would have to up the consequences to let the Dean or the Principal know of the situation and have them step in and take action on the student(s). Although if none of these required school staff members are available I will ask the troublesome student to attend a detention with me after school

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would take caution in the action I am going to first make sure the area is to be closed off from any students that may try and enter the Danger zone. If they do I will tell them sternly to leave the scene or you will get in major trouble. As it is the principal I would do ask he/she asked to be done with no debate about it I will not argue as I am an adult now I need to show manners at all times. I would make sure that the area is secure and fully dealt with before I let the area be used by anyone. I would than give the person who had requested that job to be dealt with I would have them come check it out and make sure it is safe for usage.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would first ask them if they need any help with the job that is said to be done and if they say sure I will most definitely take time to help them out. But for the school employee that is acting out of order I would make a report on the in my book which is used for the reports of course I would turn the book into the desired location which would be the higher ups of course. If this does not work I will make sure to get evidence of the actions of this individual(s) and make sure that the one in charge of them will take action on them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
I would be take this time to get a stretch in than I would go get my lunch out of the bag I always bring with me to work... As he would eating if any other school staff were too come in he would greet them with a warming smiling before saying hello, how are Mr./Mrs./Ms. today? You would mostly see him sitting on the couch on his laptop going through his emails from the school staff.
In more detail my character would be seen having a relaxing lunch with his other employees and would sometimes have a chat with them. Sugiyama would act calmly as he does not want to be seen as an immature adult and he will show that he is much more capable of being his very best.

Provide us with at least 3 detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me The male would look around for a second as he began to think of a way to respond to the male/female ahead of him. As he thought of the responding answer he would begin speaking to the male/female student "The response would be here"

/me The male would walk into his office area shutting the door behind himself, He'd begin walking to the chairs before choosing one that is empty. He would than latch his palms cupping them onto the chair pulling it out from under the desk, as he did that he would set his necessities on the floor under his seat so they are out of the way. As he did that He would than sit down with a smile on his face as he waited for his first student to arrive.

/me The male would take his bag of his necessities and would begin to open it up. As he did he would look over at the student fighting another student even though he had already confronted them about it. He would open the book up with a pencil in his right hand as he did that he would apply the pencil onto the paper jotting the report on the two student that can be seen being physical to one another.

In-Character Section.png
In-Character Section

Full Name:
Sugiyama Sustrai

Age (Minimum age is 25):
I would like to be the age of 27.

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss):
Mr.

Academic Degree:
Associates

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biology

Minors:
Criminology

Backstory

Sugiyama was born in the year of October 3rd, 2001. He was born and raised in small town of Spain which is where he had obtained his first views in the world and learned to speak Spanish.. Sugiyama and his parents we're really close together, When they had made the decision that they wanted Sugiyama to be a school employee when he grew up he always thought of what it would be like as a school worker. His family had moved to Karakura when he was around 13-14 years of age when they had arrived they were greeted with a beautiful scent of trees and the scenery had them all in aww. Later when they had gotten all settled in their home. Sugiyama had began school at the Karakura Highschool for his few years in Highschool he had made multiple friends.. Sugiyama had been amazed by the size of the school and was thinking how the heck he would be able to get a job here from just the mass in size he had been given a schedule for each class which most of the classes were things he was good in. Later in time, Sugiyama is now 19 and he is moved out of his home when he had gotten a call from the cops that they had found his parents dead in the sewers.. This expirience had held Sugiyama down for a while as he was so depressed he wanted to die but he had pushed his way through the pain by taking his time to do things he loved doing.
When Sugiyama was around 20 years of age he has reached a maximum height of 7'2 due to this he is seen as very unique and gets a lot of attraction of the citizens of Karakura, Japan. This height was due to him family members were all very tall and the man who held the height was 7'5 who passed this height through Sugiyama's family members his father was around 7'2-7'4 which is where Sugiyama had gotten his height from his mom was every so slightly shorter than his father at 6'10. Sugiyama had some of his mom genes too including his eye color, Facial features, hair color.. Sugiyama has always had a thing for sports and will hope to carry this with him for ever and ever and be able to teach kids how to play certain sports. Sugiyama's mom was a very positive women who had a smile on her face at all times even when she truly was sad. That is where I Sugiyama had learned to not let things hold me down and keep my head up at all times and show positivity to all of the citizens of Karakura even if they are going to be mean don't show no hate towards them as you do not know what they are dealing with at home..
But later on in life Sugiyama had gotten interested in joining the Police force even though he knows he will be seeing death and gore. Sugiyama have a strong heart and cares for everyone he will make sure that the person of the murder will find peace after they have caught the murderer(s) in the certain area.. Sugiyama had began studying more information on Japan Laws and Basic Conduct but he had a hard time learning the Laws and stuff but he will later on get better as he will be put through training and learning classes.
Motivation for Joining KHS:
Well, I have been wanted Sugiyama to age more so I decided that it would take him to have to get a job which is what I did. My main reasons on wanting to be apart of KHS is because of the better RP experience as I have been looking into for a while now but I and Sugiyama was not ready at that time because he had a hard time learning the school so as now he knows he will use his past knowledge and use this to succeed in the real world of Karakura, Japan. Some more reason I am motivated are that I will learn more and have a chance in the working industry even if that job is not worth it I will not lose my chance to take that spot and I will make sure I do as I Sugiyama will show his parents what they wanted of him. Just because of this Sugiyama has pushed his way to where he is now and has made some successful achievements in his journeys.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
To be honest I don't think I am any better than any other applicants and I hope they all get their things accepted. But here is why I feel I should be accepted over the other applicants and I will make sure you truly want me to be accepted..
Here is why I think I should be accepted due to the fact I put effort into my application not saying other people didn't but I feel that with the amount of effort you put into a Application will take you along way and I feel I did just that. I feel that I am motivated for this Job because of the fact I will be able to learn new ways of roleplay I never knew I will ever have the chance in doing and I really hope I can show you I am worthy for your time and dedication in me and I will make sure you will have no issues with me as a worker of KHS.
Thank you for thanking your time to read this...

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
None
Do you have any questions?:
I do not have any questions as of right now but if I do later on I will for sure ask...

tenor (2).gif

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying, however I have decided to deny this application.

- If you have any questions regarding your application, DM me on discord: @KimiNoUso#9999.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread