mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Emotions of a penguin

Noot6

Level 12
So I did something that I can't tell if it's weird or not. I made a playlist of songs that I think describes this one girl. No, I'm not in love with her despite a lot of the songs being love songs. It's a weird feeling but the people that have felt it, know what I'm talking about. If not, I'll try and describe it from my view

For me
Once I'm on my own or with someone else. I don't feel the same. I consider her one of my best friends and not my crush, but when we're together it's a different story. When I see this girl or when we hangout. In those moments it's like I'm in love with her, she becomes my main focus and reason to feel happy in that moment. Her smile becomes brighter than the sun and gives me warmth and security. Her hugs are addictive and comforting. Her eyes are these shining stars and her tears are like falling stars. The way it hits my heart when you see that is more than just seeing a lover cry. It's a different heartbreak.

It's like watching your entire world crumble, like nothing matters before and nothing will ever matter as much. Like reality stops and you're faced with an overwhelming block in your own mind. Like a wave crashing down on you, drowning you. In that moment, you understand that no words can describe it correctly, you understand nothing you can do can wipe those tears away. It's moments you wish you could kiss their pain away and give them everything and even more.

As much as it sounds like I love her or that I'm in love with her, I also understand that in the moments we're together. I don't have the right to love her, and I never will. Because as much as she might depend on me at times, we just live too many worlds apart and I've not put in the effort to cross those worlds.

But as much as I love her in that moment, that's all it is, a moment. Once all off it's gone. It's just me in my own head again, and I tell myself it's nothing more than puppy love or puppy adoration. She changed my view of the stars and now, I love the night. I love looking at the starts and the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread