mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Empire commision shit

长卂丅卂尺卂 尸卄丫㔿

Level 120
csns
csns
Notable
In the upcoming days, the Kirēshito empire commision will open (Monday 14:15 UTC-4). A ancient method cartograph* asked the employees to create their empires in the 9800 B.Cs. Nowdays, employees descent took back their eleders' job in hand, helping people who want to make commissions and stuff

El portfolio ;-;
(Attached files)

What will this consist off?

It consists off... well basically Alternate empires/Alternate countries maker.

What can I use this for?

Maybe using this to represent the country your character immigrated from. Or their country of origins. For gang lore, this can represent the lands your gang had.

How do I order a commisions?
I am mainly taking commisions via the convo thing in forums, tho I rarely check my discord for commisions. Will also be able on Onrain with @Kireshito.

What are the prices?

The prices are KINDA low since it's just a beginning . I get pay over srp yen or perks (depending on side) (I'm not expeciting it to go far)

Alternate country - 5'000¥-10,000¥
Alternate empire - 12,500¥-18,000¥
Alternate COLONIAL empire - 20,000¥ - 20,000¥
Summary - 3,000¥ (If u want it detailed, add a 2000¥ more
(I only make a maximum 10 phrases)
Butt whats the difference?

A alt country is basically a country with a okay-ish siZE (iykwim) For example, if ghana, togo, benin, and east *****ia unite, it would be considered an alternate country. It's oftenly seen as a federation*

An alt empire however, is a country that FOUGHT for its land rather than basically uniting. It oftenly has a weird shape.

Now an colonial empire... tsktsktsk. It's huge. (Well sometimes, winks at dutch empire) An empire that stretch over continents and that have a lot of puppets. Like the British empire.

How do I make a request?
Basically dm me on the website I provided and message me something like "Hi! I would like to make a empire request. A landlocked* empire in the north part of china, whole mongolia and western Kazakhstan. I would like it to come with a detailed summary if possivle (it will). Take your time as my gang's lore is still a wip. A player named sarah1214 will come pay the bill"
And ur set.

Index
Cartograph - people who make maps
Federation - country with alot of governments
Landlocked - without any coastline

Attachments

• MapChart_Map_NsXhgmho.png
    MapChart_Map_NsXhgmho.png
    370.7 KB · Views: 1
  • MapChart_Map_wgCJ9JyX.png
    MapChart_Map_wgCJ9JyX.png
    170.6 KB · Views: 1
  • MapChart_Map_DwsHntHF.png
    MapChart_Map_DwsHntHF.png
    430.6 KB · Views: 1
  • MapChart_Map_XpQcbOjX.png
    MapChart_Map_XpQcbOjX.png
    418.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Jonnna

Level 2
In the upcoming days, the Kirēshito empire commision will open (Monday 14:15 UTC-4). A ancient method cartograph* asked the employees to create their empires in the 9800 B.Cs. Nowdays, employees descent took back their eleders' job in hand, helping people who want to make commissions and stuff

El portfolio ;-;
(Attached files)

What will this consist off?

It consists off... well basically Alternate empires/Alternate countries maker.

What can I use this for?

Maybe using this to represent the country your character immigrated from. Or their country of origins. For gang lore, this can represent the lands your gang had.

How do I order a commisions?
I am mainly taking commisions via the convo thing in forums, tho I rarely check my discord for commisions. Will also be able on Onrain with @Kireshito.

What are the prices?

The prices are KINDA low since it's just a beginning . I get pay over srp yen or perks (depending on side) (I'm not expeciting it to go far)

Alternate country - 5'000¥-10,000¥
Alternate empire - 12,500¥-25,000¥
Alternate COLONIAL empire - 20,000¥ - 30,000¥ or smol perk
Summary - 3,000¥ (If u want it detailed, add a 2000¥ more

Butt whats the difference?

A alt country is basically a country with a okay-ish siZE (iykwim) For example, if ghana, togo, benin, and east *****ia unite, it would be considered an alternate country. It's oftenly seen as a federation*

An alt empire however, is a country that FOUGHT for its land rather than basically uniting. It oftenly has a weird shape.

Now an colonial empire... tsktsktsk. It's huge. (Well sometimes, winks at dutch empire) An empire that stretch over continents and that have a lot of puppets. Like the British empire.

How do I make a request?
Basically dm me on the website I provided and message me something like "Hi! I would like to make a empire request. A landlocked* empire in the north part of china, whole mongolia and western Kazakhstan. I would like it to come with a detailed summary if possivle (it will). Take your time as my gang's lore is still a wip. A player named sarah1214 will come pay the bill"
And ur set.

Index
Cartograph - people who make maps
Federation - country with alot of governments
Landlocked - without any coastline
You said I could have a bowel movement in the lavatory, that's what I did, there was a giant piece of fecal matter terd in the sink, it clogged! it smells like human diarrhea and feces!

Users who are viewing this thread