zerie

Level 34
jeeellyy
jeeellyy
Rich
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
mitskifan18
(Other accounts: jeeellyy, bratphobia, womanlover1499)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord?):
Yes! blix#4793

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
On a scale, I’d say 6/10. I’m usually online for about 2-3 hours a day as I make time to roleplay on each of my accounts.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Nope.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive, you will be demoted?:
Yes, I fully understand this.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef!

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
When working as a school chef, it's essential to prepare nutritional, balanced, and cost-effective meals for students every day during the school year. Being a chef entails being in charge of food preparation in a restaurant or hotel, depending on the situation. His or her job description usually comprises cooking, seasoning, and decorating meals and dishes in accordance with customer requests or orders.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have about a year's worth of experience in roleplay. I tend to usually be around others to gain more experience farther from what I already know.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
(Applications from all my accounts, and yes, I’m applying for chef again because I would like to join back into the employee faction)

(jeeellyy) Chef Application - Chef Application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(jeeellyy) JSL Application - jeeellyy jsl app | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(jeeellyy) Korean Application - Korean Lang App | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(jeeellyy) Spanish Application - Spanish App!! | SchoolRP (Denied)
(bratphobia) College Application - College Role Request | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(bratphobia) JSL Application - JSL Application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(bratphobia) Spanish Application - GothicalFunction's Spanish Application | SchoolRP (Denied)
(bratphobia) Spanish Application - Spanish Application 2x | SchoolRP (Denied 2x)
(bratphobia) Spanish Application - Spanish App | SchoolRP (Accepted 3x)
(womanlover1499) Shrine Application - womanlover1499 shrine app !! | SchoolRP (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
mitskifan18 - Grade 8
jeeellyy - Adult
bratphobia - College, Masters
womanlover1499 - Shrine Maiden, Miko

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: First off, you need to settle the child down. Juno would tell the student to calm down so they wouldn't cause a commotion. After the student had gradually calmed down, Juno would give them a little discussion about how they should obey the rules and treat everyone with respect, and then return them to class. Juno will most likely take them to the office or ask another member of the school staff to instruct them to calm down if they refuse to listen and continue to be disorderly.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Juno would go up to the fighting students and politely ask them to stop. If they didn't listen, she wouldn't hesitate to intervene and try to pull them away from each other as quickly as possible or get in between them; therefore, they’d stop so that no further harm could be done. If things don't go according to plan and they continue to quarrel, she'll give them a couple of warnings before giving both students detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Juno would approach the employee in a civilized manner to inform them that this is not permitted and that they could face harsh consequences if they continue to do so or if they are seen doing so. She'd explain to the other employees how being an employee is supposed to set a positive example for all the children, and that you're in school, not at home. So, with what they're doing, it’d just be a bad standard for the other employees.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?: Juno would sit in the staff break area and relax. If there were more employees present, Juno would usually talk to them about things like what courses they teach or how they felt about their jobs. Just a few open-ended questions to get the conversation started.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
reached under the sink and pulled out a cutting board and a strainer, placing the board on the counter and the strainer in the sink before heading to the refrigerator to retrieve the vegetables. While she was turning the faucet on, she took out some lettuce and tomatoes and placed them in the strainer. Before placing the vegetables on the cutting board, Juno properly washed them. She took out her knife and began chopping and mincing the tomatoes. Juno placed the tomatoes, along with the lettuce that had already been cut up, into a bowl when she finished with them. Juno reached into the cabinets and pulled out some salad dressing, ranch, and olives, then mixed everything together with her wooden spoon.

/me looked up at the clock to check what time it was; it appeared to be approaching lunchtime. While the food was still being prepared, Juno began preparing the area with plastic plates and utensils. For the students, she would set up a few containers with various sauces and fruits. Juno swapped out her old gloves for new ones as lunch approached, then placed out a few plates for the youngsters to grab and go. As the students rushed to the food area, she'd greet them with a friendly smile. Juno would wave to them as they departed joyfully with their meal once they got everything.

/me turned around– placing all the dirty dishes into the sink as she twisted the tap on, grabbing a soapy sponge. She began to quietly wash the dishes as lunch ended, making sure not to drop any plates or other utensils used. Her gaze slowly made its way towards the clock as she finished washing the dishes before she began to wipe down the counters with a wet cloth. Juno had swiped her forehead with the back of her hand, letting out a soft sigh as she finally finished cleaning around the kitchen.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only)

Juno Vi

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss)
Miss

Preferred Name:
Juno

Age (Minimum is 25)

Religious Denomination
Atheist

Marital Status
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s): Culinary Arts, Baking/Pastry Arts, Professional Cooking.
Minors: Health Safety, Food Marketing.

Nationality:
Russian

Current Location:
Karakura

Native Languages:
Russian

Other Languages:
Japanese

Backstory
Juno was born into an upper-class household in Vladivostok, Russia, where her parents owned a modest restaurant. Her greatest recollections are of waking up to the smell of her parents' cooking and helping her mother prepare meals for the loyal customers who frequented the family-owned restaurant. She adored seeing people devour her cuisine and bond with their families while they ate Juno's creations. Juno became interested in being a chef as she grew older as a result of her continual assistance at the restaurant, and she enrolled in numerous Culinary Arts courses. Juno would also attend extra cooking classes while visiting each restaurant in the area to learn more about some of the foods she was unfamiliar with. As she got older, Juno had taken many culinary arts classes in college and even had an internship at a renowned Russian restaurant as she grew older.

Juno had risen to become one of her family's finest chefs, and she was ecstatic with the amount of help Juno had received. Juno began to travel across the world, working in various restaurants to obtain more knowledge in the kitchen as time passed. Juno decided to see what it was like to work as a school chef at some point. She ended up working as a school chef at two separate high schools for around three years. She had enjoyed talking to the students and hearing their thoughts on her meals, which motivated her to change schools every now and again.

A few years later, Juno’s mother had passed away, leaving her with only her father left. This had a major impact on Juno's life because it was her mother who had mostly motivated Juno to cook for people all around the world. Juno had taken a break from her employment as a school chef after this occurred in order to spend time alone with her mother and grieve in peace. Despite the passage of time, she thought it was time to resume her active lifestyle. She's been up to date on cooking till now, but she's on the lookout for where to next head to.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My inspiration for joining KHS is that I love cooking, it has always been something that makes me who I am today. I appreciate seeing people love their meal and eat to their hearts' delight. Cooking is something that everyone needs to do in order to live, and I'd be more than happy to assist and show others how to do it. Allowing others to observe me prepare incredible dishes may inspire them to create their own and pursue a career as a chef. It's taken a long time to get to where I am today, but I'm confident that I'm ready for this chance to make others and myself feel good by doing what I enjoy the most.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate: During the previous three years, I've worked as a tutor in two different schools outside of Karakura. Since I've helped kids get to where they want to be now, I believe I've done a decent job in my role.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Because of my knowledge of the profession, I feel I would be one of the best candidates for this position. I'd always try to assist students as much as possible in order to help them excel in their classes. If a student requires assistance in a class, I will do everything possible to help them succeed and grasp what they are learning; I do not want any student to fail any classes.

Extra:
N/A

Additional notes about your application?
No questions. Thank you for reviewing my application.

Do you have any questions?
No.​

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
Thank you for taking the time to apply! Fortunately, today, your application for CHEF has been
ACCEPTED!
. . .

Welcome to the team! In order to move forward. . .

Ensure that you are in the Karakura Academics Discord
Contact SUN#0040 over Discord to obtain your required roles and for any other necessary information

Users who are viewing this thread