mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

employee tag update (Purple tags)

Anastasia1

Level 0
What's your Minecraft Username?: Anastasia1
What's the title of your suggestion?: employee tag update (Purple tags)

What's your suggestion?:
I suggest that school employee's (purple tags) be given a status on their tags as well. The HD's would be able to get a tag such as [HD][faction] As an example. And the rest of the employees just continue to use the current tag. EX: [faction]. I feel like this would make it more fair to the employee's that they also get special tags just like the Professors and teachers. Signs do exist for employee HD's in certain factions, Although not all factions will have these signs ruling it difficult to know who the HD is.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I don't know about you all, But in the past I have wondered whom the HD of the faction is. We may need to talk to them about a member or ask them a few questions. This is a way to know that they are experienced and are willing to help.

DarkEclipic

Level 159
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
I dont think its needed for the tag itself to have HD on it as it would need to be a completely new role. The only reason why Teachers/Professors have the little stages before their tag is because on how the system works NQT>QT>HD, Employees dont follow the same system

Hamburger

Level 187
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
It's a lot more unnecessary compared to teachers and professors, just look at the employee roster.

Kurooo__

Level 62
Kurooo__
Kurooo__
Omega
-1 eh, they’re just all employees i feel it isn’t necessary for students to know who the HD is in things such as tutoring. It’s known between faculty already and that’s what matters

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
-1 As what people have said before ; I feel like it would be unnecessary for the most part just to make a color for every HD in employees

Haneshii

Level 12
Haneshii
Haneshii
Omega+
as ex faculty and ex HD of librarians, its not needed. if you wanna know, find out icly!

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
Although it was all stated above, I'll repeat it a bit again
There are multiple ways to find out if someone is an HD or not.
1. Look at the employee roster that's linked in the Academics server.
2. Because an employee and get to know your HDs!
3. Just ask them ICly.

Users who are viewing this thread