Dompiedom
Omega
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name)
:
Tomste

Previous bans:
I have no previous bans on the server, and intend to keep it that way.

Describe your activity on the server?:
At the moment I’d say I’m extremely active on the server, and will usually play anywhere from 4-10 hours per day. I spend the majority of my free time on SRP, and since I have an odd sleeping schedule I’m even still awake at 4 am sometimes to play.

Which timezone are you in?:
CEST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Yes, my tag is Dompiedom#2400

Do you have a microphone?:
I do have a microphone. During the daytime I’m always available to vc. Although, generally late at night I’m not able to speak, only listen.

List your current and past applications:
Dutch Language Application: Accepted - https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.44712/
Ukrainian Language Application: Accepted - https://schoolrp.net/threads/ukrainian-language-application.45705/
School Receptionist Application: Denied - https://schoolrp.net/threads/receptionist-application.45789/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

As I’ve never held a job on the server before, that area of DetailRP isn’t something I’ve really experienced before. But, in normal RP with friends I do my own DetailRP on occasion to practice. Usually it’ll be random things, like performing an action or emotion but in great depth. Surprisingly, this has actually helped me improve upon my DetailRP a lot since it gives me a chance to be creative, and get feedback from those I’m with at the time if something doesn’t make sense. I quite enjoy doing it a lot so despite my lack of professional experience it’s something I would be able to do for this job.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

I’ve been playing SRP for a few months now, and while I still enjoy it recently I’ve become somewhat bored with nothing to do. I figured now would be a good time to finally apply for an official job. I know DetailRP is involved with EMS, and it’s something I enjoy doing and find very creative which is an additional reason why I’m looking to get into this field specifically. The fact that applications are being read soon, and the fact I find the medical field interesting gives me more motivation to go for this.
Above all else, I think one of the best ways I’d be able to benefit with EMS is my activity. In no way am I trying to shame any hospital workers but I know there’s many times where players need something at the hospital but no one’s on at the moment. Living in a European time zone, I would be on to help European players since it doesn’t seem like there’s much variety in staff time zones at the moment.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I’m applying for the Doctor role, but if for some reason all positions are filled by the time this application is read I’m more than willing to settle for whatever is currently available.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

From what I know, Doctors have a very general job at the hospital. Unlike its faction counterparts, surgery or therapy is not typically something a Doctor does. Mostly, the job is about helping patients who walk in and giving them an examination to help whatever physical injury they may have sustained. By examining the patient and examining them/using hospital equipment, they’re usually able to quickly treat the patient and send them on their way. Broken bones, sprains, and more are all common things a Doctor may treat on a daily basis. They may additionally have to take patients down to the pharmacy and give them a prescription for an item such as crutches, eyepatches, etc. If a patient comes in with a more severe injury beyond a Doctor’s area of expertise, they’d refer that patient to a Surgeon. Same thing applies if a patient were to come in struggling with their mental health, a Doctor may refer them to a Psychiatrist instead.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

HOSPITAL DIRECTOR:
As the title states, the hospital Director. They are responsible for overseeing all parts of the hospital to ensure everything is running smoothly and employees are performing their job appropriately.

CLINICAL MANAGER:
The Director’s right hand, this individual is responsible for assisting the Director in whatever tasks are required and also helping oversee the hospital.

CLINICAL LEAD:
The three clinical leads are responsible for managing their specific branch of the hospital and act as the head of them. These three are comprised of the Doctors, Surgeons, and Psychiatrists.

SURGEON:

A Surgeon's main job is simple, to perform surgeries. They are highly trained and generally deal with patients who are in a life-threatening state. What types of surgery a Surgeon may perform is a very wide spectrum, as it could be anything from dealing with a removed limb to a serious illness to serious cases of broken bones.

DOCTOR:
To sum up what I already stated above, Doctors mainly take walk-in patients and perform examinations on them to figure out what the problem is and help resolve it. Their knowledge of medicine is more generalized, and are able to prescribe any needed items to patients. Although if a Surgeon isn’t available, they may be expected to perform surgery anyways.

PSYCHIATRIST:
Psychiatrists have a pivotal job within the hospital, as their job tends to lean more towards helping treat those with mental disorders. Primarily, Psychiatrists are here to have scheduled sessions with their patients to help them work through any issues they may be going through at the moment, whether it’s group therapy or just a one on one session. Psychiatrists also may prescribe medications to patients if it’s something that’d be effective in treating them.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
RED - Indicates that a fire has started within the hospital. Evacuation of personnel and patients required.

ORANGE - Hazardous material spill, evacuation may be needed depending on exposure.

GREEN - Activation of emergency plans in case of a deadly event.

BLUE - Medical emergency, most often when a patient goes into Cardiac or Respiratory Arrest.

PINK - Infant abduction. Code Purple may be applied instead if it’s a child instead.

BLACK - Bomb threat.

GRAY - Indicates there’s a dangerous individual around the area or within the hospital.

SILVER - Active shooter or some other weapon is loose within the hospital.

WHITE - Similar to code blue, but more specifically for children and infants experiencing Cardiac/Respiratory Arrest.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I acknowledge this. I also understand I may be subject to additional consequences, but I’ll do my absolute best to prevent either of those things from happening and take it without getting angry.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

I acknowledge this. I understand working at the hospital can be a very demanding job, but I wouldn’t be applying if I thought I couldn’t handle it/would be inactive.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

I acknowledge this. I will make it a priority to attend trainings, and would never lie about being busy nor purposefully miss a training while I’m available.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge this. I understand there is a fine line between OOC and IC situations, and especially considering it’s an important server rule I will 100% make sure to keep both areas separate from one another.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Tim is a 30 year old caucasian Dutch male, standing at 5’11. He wouldn’t have any particularly unique build, he gravitates towards being more average upon first glance. Though, his missing left eye is enough to make him recognizable. He’d additionally have a prosthetic left leg as well, though it was noticeable since Tim only wears long pants and has been adjusted to walking and running for many years. His hair has always been more of a dusty brown shade, it’d give the appearance of being uncombed no matter how many times he’d brush it. The style in which his hair is kept would always be short, never letting it grow long enough to even hang down his neck. His one visible eye would be a pale shade of blue, though it’d be covered slightly sometimes due to his bangs.

While off-duty and not in Hospital clothing, Tims go-to outfit would be a simple pale yellow long sleeve shirt accompanied by a pair of gray pants and gray shoes. On occasion his shirt would be swapped out with a plain white button up. The cologne Tim most frequently uses is that of a citrus scent, most notably hints of apple and orange. His voice would be on the deeper side with a very slight Dutch accent, and would speak in a clear tone as so he was always easy to understand. He’d keep a serious, yet calm demeanor at most times. He’d give off the vibe of being someone who’s approachable and easy to talk to.

What are they like on and off the job?
While working, Tim would do his best to make sure the patient was comfortable first. Making sure to present himself in a friendly, yet calm manner to make sure the patient could relax first. He’d take his time asking questions, being thorough to learn all the necessary information needed to help whoever came to him. From his own personal experiences, Tim knows that people are often very shaken up once they arrive at the hospital, or in a lot of pain. He does whatever he can do to help the patient in the time they’re there. To him, it’s not about the speed at which he does his work, but the quality. He’d rather only see one patient in a day and do an amazing job taking care of them instead of seeing multiple and doing a poor job. As expected, his kindness and loud personality extends to his coworkers as well and takes time to speak with them whenever they’re available/not busy.

While off the job, Tim remains a very social person. He spends a lot of free time hanging out with friends, whether it be going out to do something specific or chilling at home just discussing life. He loves meeting new people, and is never afraid to try something new. Tim is also very protective of those he’s close to, and will do whatever it takes to help those he considers family.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Being an extrovert, Tim has no trouble warming up to people. He likes all of his co-workers and tries his best to make sure they like him back. Starting conversations and finding things in common with people is what comes naturally to him, as he has many experiences of his own he’s always willing to share and talk about. To keep a good relationship with everyone, he’d regularly ask those around him about their days or other random things. As anyone would, he admires how his co-workers are able to take on a job that can be very demanding at times, and how they’re able to perform all types of amazing things.

In the future, Tim doesn’t necessarily have many plans. He’s content with the way his life is, and the people in it. Continuing to work as a Doctor is obviously another important part of his future, as it’s one of the main things that gives him purpose.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

Tim lost his left leg and left eye many years ago at the age of 18. These incidents happened on separate occasions for cruel reasons. He’s been adjusted to his prosthetic leg for quite some time now, he has no issues with movement nor do most people he’s acquainted with even realize he has one. As for his eye, Tim keeps his left socket covered by a standard hospital bandage at all times. Again, as both these accidents happened long ago they do not affect his daily life or his work performance.

BACKSTORY

Tim would spend the first 13 years of his life living in the Netherlands, there was nothing particularly interesting that went on during this time. He had a painfully normal childhood, with two parents and one twin brother. For an unknown reason, Tims parents decided it’d be best if he continued his schooling in Karakura, Japan instead. So at the age of 13, he was sent off. It wasn’t too much of a struggle for Tim to adjust to living on his own, after all there were many older kids who took it upon themselves to help raise Tim in a way. These people in his life taught him many things that have stuck with him to this day, like how to defend himself, how to make money, and more.

Like many teenagers do, as Tim got older he had a small period during his life where he acted in rebellion, getting into fights was something he’d do on occasion. He wasn’t proud of it, but he was just a kid right? He figured that nothing would happen because one day he’d just move on with his life, like none of the fights he got into would matter once he was an adult. Little did he know, his reckless behavior would lead to him losing his left leg and eye on separate occasions. Both times he was taken to Karakura’s hospital to be treated, and without the care he had received there Tim most likely wouldn’t be alive today. He was eternally grateful to the hospital workers who assisted him and treated him, and it was at this point in time where Tim finally cleaned up his act. Regretful of his past and how stupid he was to get into fights, he instead focused on his closest friends and strived to finish school.

With that, Tim did indeed finish schooling. In fact, he ended up going to college as well. After becoming a new person, at least someone who was better than he was before he decided he wanted to do a job that was meaningful, one where he could actually help other people. Thinking back to the time he was in the hospital after having sustained his injuries, Tim decided he wanted to pursue a medical career. In college he poured all of his time into studying, knowing becoming a Doctor wouldn’t be easy. Years went by, and after all the long nights of studying till 4 am and the monotonous work of Residency, Tim successfully completed all the necessary requirements to allow him to become a Doctor, deciding to work in Karakuras hospital.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Tim Hunluan

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):

N/A

Characters Preferred Name:
Tim Hunluan, Mr. Hunluan

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:

Atheist

Characters Marital Status:
Unmarried

Characters Nationality:

Dutch

SECTION 2: Academic Detail
s

Years of Residency:

5 years of Residency.

Working Experience(s):
Tim has no prior working experience, becoming a Doctor would be his first official job after getting his Doctorate and successfully completing his Residency.

Academic Degree:
Doctorate

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Biology, Chemistry

Minor(s):

Psychology

Native Languages:

Dutch

Other Languages:

Japanese, Ukrainian

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread