mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

EMS Application | Elmos_Redcrayon

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

What is your Minecraft Username?:

Qxmer

How old are you?:
Currently 16 at the time of this application.

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
I currently have no bans or warnings at the time of this application being written.

What country are you from?:
I'm in the United States, NY Specifically.

Do you have Discord?:
Yes, I have Discord : 445#2411

How long have you played the server for?:
I have been playing for a few months even though I have been inactive for at least one of them but I am very aware of the rules and how the server works.

List your current and past applications:
Russian language application [Accepted]

What is your motivation for applying?:
My main motivation for applying for this role is that I would have more options for my character in the role-playing society. It would enable the ability to progress in any other ways of role-playing instead of being a student in school. I’d rather be able to move onto various aspects of role-play and face diverse scenarios instead of the continuous RP on school grounds.

Obviously, joining the medical theme gives myself more reason to play. It also opens many more doors to my character. Examples being, my character meeting new people as well as the fun of dealing with patients and facing medical emergencies. Applying would also increase the age of my character, making him to be the age of 28. He’d face new responsibilities since he’s no longer a teenager. Niko would have to learn new skills and meet new people whilst doing this as his profession.

Essentially, applying just feels like I’ll have more freedom. Constantly having to go to school is not enjoyable to me anymore. Role-playing is fun but not fun when you’re regularly doing the same thing frequently. Opening more doors and actually being able to do more things in roleplay just feels more open and realistic.

Another reason I'd like to apply for this job is because of my OOCly interest in this topic. Of course, role-playing as this role in a server is greatly different from how it would be in practical life, but I feel as if this choice in role-playing could help me get a farther perception of this title.

What do you know about medical practice?:
Medical work isn’t a joke. It’s very pressuring and demands full attention and skill. In medical practices, a mistake can cost a life. As a medical worker, you are required to be very relaxed and efficient in situations like these as a shaky and nervous person may cost someone their life. Common practices may be checking heart rates, etc. I take health electives as well as a living environment, and biology, basic things such as human functions and the systems within the body are not a struggle to me. I understand the way the body works, and my knowledge will help advance my roleplay abilities.

Specifically, a surgeon's role is to operate. Surgeons operate on many different injuries including broken bones or any types of transplants. They may also remove diseases such as tumors and other similar types of scenarios They require much medical knowledge and are arguably the most important in the medical field.

I’m conscious of multiple surgeries, examples including: Appendectomy, Cesarean section and Cataract surgery. Some more hazardous procedures may include: Bladder Cystectomy, Coronary Revascularization and Septal Myectomy. I’m also aware of primary first aid and how to identify injuries and the requirements needed to cure them. Recognizing certain medications needed to help with surgeries is also something that I’m familiarized with.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Blue - Medical Emergencies (Critical).
Red - Fires.
Green - Emergency Operation.
Orange - A Hazardous substance may have leaked or spilled.
Yellow - Any Disasters
White - Evacuate.
Silver - An Active Shooter.
Pink - Child or infant abduction.
Black - Bomb Threat.
Violet - Threatening/Violent Individual.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I more than acknowledge inactivity will cause me to be demoted. I’ll make sure to notify staff if I am to be inactive, but I’ll make sure to always attempt to avoid inactivity.

Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit?
Yes, I understand this.

In-Character (IC) Section:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?
Nicholei Popovich is very serious and determined during his job. He’s very active and tends to take lead. After his working hours, he tends to go have fun with his friends and socialize with people. If not socializing, he would be exercising and maintaining his healthy lifestyle.

If needed, he may drop anything required in an emergency. He isn’t one to treat himself as he doesn’t believe he needs much in life. He has his friends as well as his siblings and tends to enjoy what he does. He loves to see others with happy expressions, and seeing someone smile from his actions is something Niko finds priceless.

Niko is a busy man but makes do with what is needed, he is a fast worker & a reliable one as well. He’s very honest and complying, he doesn’t have any records with the police, and never has gotten a ticket as he's law abiding. He’s someone who cares for others opinions and works on himself if he sees someone who dislikes him.

He cares a lot about the way others feel about him, and how they feel about themselves. Attempting to always find the right path and avoid the way with trouble. He grew up in a strict way, knowing what decisions may cause him trouble in the future, and which ones won't.

What do they look like?

In front of you there would be a tall Russian man standing at the proud height of 6’4” (193cms) weighing around 180lbs (81kgs). He’d have a strong facial structure complimented by pale skin. Nicholei’s lean body would contrast to the smell of fresh fruit which surrounded him. He’d have a low voice that would go well with his Russian accent. Nicholei would have black hair, bringing out his skin.

He’d often be seen walking around in formal attire and he’d wear a friendly expression most of the time, appearing approachable despite his size.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
Nicholei has no mental or physical illnesses.

What makes your character unique?

Nicholei is the type of person who wants to contribute to a society. He would like to help in any way possible supporting anyone he can. He isn’t one to slack off and chug a beer, but rather support someone in need whenever they’re struggling.

Born in Russia, living in the Popovich family, Nicholei grew up with a serious lifestyle. His childhood wasn’t much out of the ordinary. He grew up ordinarly in Russia alongside his siblings. Life wasn’t too hard for Niko, but he had struggles in his life occasionally.

Niko’s family consists of a couple of doctors. Whenever being asked those questions, “What interests you?” or, “What do you want to be in the future?” He’d always say “Somewhere in the medical line.” He thought it’d be fun considering his relatives had enjoyed it so much. He always read small books about doctors in his childhood sparking his interest in it more and more.

Schooling for Niko wasn’t hard at all. He tends to use his spare time studying for school or working on his abilities. He’d ace all of his classes and show little to no struggle when in school. He always tended to choose any health electives in school. He’d stay after school and read many books about doctors and surgeons to spark his interest and feed himself knowledge.

Niko had graduated highschool with near perfect scores. He was an amazing student with lots of capabilities. He was offered many different colleges to go to, many people admired his smarts. He decided to pursue going to college under a health major. He wanted to become a surgeon as that's what he decided to become in his early life. Niko would use his childhood hobbies and turn that into his life profession.

Niko finished college with a Masters Degree in 2016. He took on many different internships at different hospitals learning different techniques used by doctors. He learned much from his days of interning. He enjoyed working in a hospital-like environment, he was calm whenever the doctors asked him to hand him a tool or whenever he was given a task. Niko never argued or asked 2nd questions, but did the work.

Niko was working in many well known hospitals in his lifetime. He was a very steady and swift worker. He was well determined and sought to improve himself in every little way. He enjoyed his job, as well as performed many procedures whilst working in these hospitals. Overtime Niko and his siblings were offered to move to Karakura Japan. Niko decided to take his belongings and move to Japan alongside his siblings and become a surgeon there.

Moving to Japan, Niko had learned the language swiftly. It was no surprise as he had interest in Japanese culture, learning their language wouldn’t have been much of a struggle for him as he sought to learn more about it. He took a job to become a surgeon in Karakura, doing what he did in Russia.

Niko is currently living In Karakura Japan, he is 28 years old and speaks fluent Japanese. Engaged to a woman he had met as well. They’ve moved into an apartment and both work jobs. Niko works in the Karakura hospitals performing procedures required by his job. Working in the hospitals, doing his profession in which he enjoys.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Nicholei Popovich

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Niko, Nicholei

Preferred Name: Niko

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: N/A

Nationality: Russian

Current Location: Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 8 years

Working Experience: Niko has taken place in multiple internships and such, adding to his experience of this job. He’s also worked at a couple well-known Russian hospitals.

Academic Degree: Masters Degree

Year of Graduation: 2016

Major(s): Biology, Kinesiology, Human genetics

Minor(s): Chemistry, Physics,

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Russian

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread