jeeellyy
Rich
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

IGN (In-Game Name):
I have other accounts but I'll be applying on jeeellyy

Previous bans:
None!

Describe your activity on the server:
Most of the time I'd consider myself as an active member due to me coming on SRP for a certain number of hours a day just to roleplay with friends and work on certain roles just so I can keep up with current activity of the factions I'm in. I like to keep myself in factions to keep myself active and entertained when I'm online! My activity is quite decent at the moment due to having school, though I do manage my time so I’m able to roleplay on each of my accounts. I enjoy being able to have the opportunity to roleplay in different ways as it helps with experience in meeting people.

Which time zone are you in?:
EST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
Yes! blix#7231

Do you have a microphone?:
Yup!

List your current and past applications:
(My current role on jeeellyy is an adult tag)
* Also listed applications from other accounts

(jeeellyy) Chef Application - Chef Application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(jeeellyy) JSL Application - jeeellyy jsl app | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(jeeellyy) Korean Application - Korean Lang App | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(jeeellyy) Spanish Application - Spanish App!! | SchoolRP (Denied)
(bratphobia) College Application - College Role Request | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(bratphobia) JSL Application - JSL Application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(bratphobia) Spanish Application - GothicalFunction's Spanish Application | SchoolRP (Denied)
(bratphobia) Spanish Application - Spanish Application 2x | SchoolRP (Denied 2x)
(bratphobia) Spanish Application - Spanish App | SchoolRP (Accepted 3x)
(womanlover1499) Shrine Application - womanlover1499 shrine app !! | SchoolRP (Accepted)
(mitskifan18) Chef Application - (116) Employee Application!! | SchoolRP (Accepted)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
Currently, I believe I am more than familiar with detailing my actions & writing lore for my characters. This is shown throughout my involvement in multiple factions that the server has to offer. As of right now, I spend most of my time on the server as a Shrine Maiden in the Monastery and a Chef at Karakura High. Regardless of this, by applying for a role within the EMS I strongly believe it’ll benefit my skills whether it be writing simple stories or further detailing actions whilst in roleplay.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
As I’ve been a part of the community for a few years, SRP has gradually wanted me to experience more new things such as different roles. Watching others working as a psychiatrist has inspired me to want to become one. I'm quite interested in the role and how it operates. I've always thought about what it was like working at a hospital, so I have many interests in it, primarily therapy and what needs to be given towards the patient to help them become better! It means a lot to be able to talk to individuals throughout their problems.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g.: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I will be applying for the role of Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Psychiatrists are usually in charge of treating patients with mental health issues and/or psychological disorders such as ADHD, OCD, and more. They make a significant impact on their patients lives, and are more than qualified to host therapy sessions.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Hospital Director: The hospital's top executive. They are responsible for managing both the workforce and the building, as well as distributing paychecks on a monthly basis. Basically keeping the hospital in shape and on top of everything.

Clinical Manager: Their input is highly valued, and they are required to keep an eye on the other employees to ensure that they’re doing their job correctly.

Clinical Lead: A title shared by three people in the EMS for each role. They are in charge of their own departments and report any concerns to their superiors.

Surgeon: In charge of determining the cause of physical problems and providing suitable treatment. They perform more intensive procedures that may be more specialized than what Doctors are capable of. They are experts in the treatment of major wounds and procedures.

Doctor: Doctors can diagnose patients and heal wounds without the need for surgery. If necessary, they can also prescribe certain drugs to a patient.

Psychiatrist: In charge of patients who have emotional and verbal problems. Patients must come in daily to take therapy so there can be a proper treatment prescribed for them.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Yes! I will list them below.

Code Black: A bomb threat has been made.
Code Brown: An evacuation must be responded to, others must be made aware of the situation.
Code Blue: A medical emergency, due to respiratory or cardiac arrest.
Code Clear: The emergency situation has been called off.
Code Orange: A hazardous substance has split.
Code Red: An incident involving fire or a sort of smoke.
Code White: An evacuation is in place.
Code Yellow: Severe weather.
( I know these might not be all of the codes, these are just some I’ve heard of / acknowledge )

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?: Yes! I understand any choices the higher ups may make upon this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?: Yes, I understand that applying for a hospital post takes a high level of commitment and commitment, and I made certain that I would be available for those responsibilities.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?: Yes, I fully comprehend. I am in need of training in order to be qualified to work at the hospital, and I am aware of the ramifications if I do not attend when I am online.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?: Indeed as I’m well aware.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?: Jhene had an hourglass body shape and a pale profile, standing at five feet and eight inches (5'8") and weighing roughly a hundred and seventy-nine pounds (179lb). Her striking characteristics, such as her hazel-colored protruding eyes and upturned nose, are visible on her face. Her nose and cheeks were covered in light freckles. She wears her black hair loose most of the time, unless it's in a low bun. Her hair had grown to the level of her lower back. While for clothing it was more of simplistic as she stood with long pants, blouses, and a long jacket along with sneakers. When it came to her voice it sounded monotone as if she had no joy when she spoke.

What are they like on and off the job?: Jhene maintains a professional state while working with patients and interacting with her coworkers. Though, every now and again, a few jokes and small chat would be exchanged. She'll remember to maintain the environment around her positive, as well as those around her. Mainly though any moments will be cherished dearly. Jhene sustains her neutrality when she is not on the job. It's a little different because her nature allows her to make snarky and sarcastic comments on anything, and she's not usually serious unless she has to be.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?: As cold-hearted as Jhene appears to be, she'll do her hardest to form bonds with a few coworkers so that they can communicate effectively. She appears to care less about others and more about herself, however this is not entirely accurate; she cares about everyone that enters her life. When it comes to plans for the future, Jhene would like to have the most experiences someone could have such as trying new things, meeting new people, and traveling. She did believe in marriage but that’s not in the picture any more. Jhene will be focusing on her happiness and those around who have stood by.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?: None! At least at the moment.

BACKSTORY

Jhene Marciano, born to Xiomara Muraki and Qui Marciano, was an only child. Growing up Jhene was like every other kid her age. At this age she had not known any greater struggle than having a bedtime, or more generally, strict parents. For Jhene, having strict parents was both a blessing and a curse. She found that her parents, in some sense, restricted her from truly developing her own personality, oftentimes feeling compressed into what her parents envisioned for her, rather than what she herself wished to do. Still, even so, Jhene did not yet face the challenges that the world had in store for her.

During her teenage years, Jhene struggled with more or less the same issues she had before, the only major difference being that she began to realize and understand the way she felt, instead of not knowing any better. She had begun to rebel against her parents, taking more chances, and in the process alleviated some of the metaphorical chains she felt trapped her. For her, the feeling of freedom was relieving, and it helped greatly that she was able to have her childhood friend by her side while she did it. For the first time in a long time, Jhene had truly felt a sense of independence; it felt as if she was no longer under anyone’s control.

By this time Jhene was already heading into adulthood. Jhene started going for jobs such as becoming a chef or other possibilities that came into mind. She no longer needed her parents' support to get by, but still she found herself to be stuck on the realization that now her actions could hold severe consequences. This, paired with what life had taught her, gave her a new demeanor. Soon enough she was brought into a relationship which felt as if her life was complete, though that didn’t last long until a further incident has occured. This enlightened Jhene to start learning about the human brain, such things as a part of the body. Though, she had no longer indulged in the fun things she had once enjoyed. Now, instead of serving as a beam of joy, she had learned to blend in with the crowd, once again losing her sense of individuality. Instead of being happy-go-lucky she was now known to be cold, unforgiving, and even dull.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Jhene Marciano

Characters Title: Miss

Characters Given Name: Jean Mari

Characters Preferred Name: Marciano

Characters Age: 30

Characters Gender: Female

Characters Religious Domination: Atheist

Characters Marital Status: Complicated..

Characters Nationality: Korean

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency: Three Years

Working Experience(s): A few years ago, Jhene was working as one of the chefs at Karakura High.

Academic Degree: Masters Degree

Year of Graduation: 2009

Major(s): Psychology

Minor(s): Sociology, Culinary

Native Languages: Korean, Japanese

Other Languages: Spanish, JSL​

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, and we hope you're glad to hear your application has been accepted!
Refer to the Emergency discord upon seeing this.​

Users who are viewing this thread