Level 4
OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) :
Ehiz.

What timezone are you in?:
GST...Gulf standard time

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
Evee#1865

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
my activity isn’t that inactive i have taken a little break though, but I am back now but my schedule is the same like before as soon as I finish I hop on if I have time and stay for some hours.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
No, I do not have any bans and I am proud of that.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
EMS application: ACCEPTED
Police Application:ACCEPTED
College Professor: ACCEPTED
School nurse: DENIED
P.E Teacher: ACCEPTED
all the others are removed.

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
As my last experience as the surgeon wasn’t that good as I have made some mistakes but from days of thinking I understand the mistakes I have done that it was bad for the team, as I said before it’s very interesting to experience something different, As being apart of the team would Amazing as for my character she is connected with forensic science and being a surgeon, as for me my last experience was a little bit Wonky really as I made a lot of mistakes and I have learned from them.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):
I would like to become a surgeon once again.

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
Surgeons treat injuries diseases and provide the best for patients trying to make them healthy as they can. surgeons corrects physical deformities, repairs bone and tissue after injuries, they do the best to make the patient healthy they preform surgeries on patients.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Code Red: Fire

Code Orange: Hazardous Spills

Code Pink: Baby Abduction

Code Brown: Severe Weather

Code Blue: Heart Issues

Code Silver: Active Weapon Hostage Situation

Code White: Evacuate Hospital
(All of these are same like my last application.)

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
yes I understand this fact and respect it and I will try not to be inactive Mostly like last time. I will try not to act like how I acted last time

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

HEAD PHYSICIAN
———-
The head Physician is the highest role in the hospital and they will be in charge of other ranks below them they will pay the employees and will see who will be promoted or demoted-as now birti has resigned afig is now the H.P

CLINICAL MANAGER
————-
Clinical manger is the second highest role in the hospital the will all so oversee the other ranks the will report to the clinical manager if the Head Physician is not there. The will also Assist other ranks and Those who are The clinical lead there can be more then one C.M

CLINICAL LEAD
—————-
Clinical leads also oversee members and train those who are trainees the will also Report to the Clinical Manager whenever they need to, there will be one clinical lead for each department.

SURGEON
—————-
Surgeons are a big part of the team, they are mostly needed whenever some one is hurt or In pain, they handle a big role.

PSYCHIATRIST
————-
Psychiatrist specializes in mental health and dose provide therapy they also may write prescription when needed, Psychiatrists can help when some one is feeling depressed or having mental problems

DOCTORS
————
Doctors Help with patients health and they do treat medical conditions they assist with surgery’s and assist with anything needed.

NURSE
————
nurses are a big role in the hospital and can assist when needed, and mostly help patients with bruises cuts or anything.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:
Lydia is a very calm Spanish\Japanese Woman she is very prepared on her shift and will not hesitate to help a patient out or assist anyone she will also be working hard as off the shift she works on her health she won’t be off duty a lot she will be really working all her day but she may do some walks treat her children and anything she will spend time with her family and then Go back on duty.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:
Feisty when she hast to be but very kind, she will help and assist anyone when needed a very deep voice blonde hair and always kind to her workers she is very loyal to patient she also will be trying her best to do everything perfect trying to make sure she is listing carefully in training sessions she will also try to be the best she can.

Describe your character’s appearance:
Blonde hair Green/teal eyes Pale skin Stars in her eyes a smirk always a bright smile sometimes and a perfect posture

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
Not now but in the past she had to wear glasses for her eye vision

Character Background
(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)
Lydia born straight in Spain she didn’t really know her parents as much as they left her when she was only 3 she lived with her grandparents all her life she was a very smart child at the age of 7 Lydia didn’t have blonde hair when she was young she had brown hair with streaks of black.

As she was 10 her Grandparents had moved to Japan and taken Lydia with her it was hard to get used to it but she had some family there her uncle her aunt but she didn’t really know them that much as she knew her grandparents,

Her grandmother Finally found a school for her ‘Karakura’ she was really interested with it and heard about the schools reputation so they had moved to a house there a Lydia had started attending the school

after years of learning her knowledge she finally graduated and didn’t really attended the college she worked out what she wanted her job to be after days of finding what spot was open she found the college professor spot was open and decided to apply she was accepted and started her journey teaching forensic science

After years of teaching she go interested with the Hospital team and caught a eye on joining after some days of thinking she resigned as a college professor as she applied for the Hospital team and joined she started as a trainee surgeon

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Lydia Huraka

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Lydia or ly

Characters Preferred Name:
lydia

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
female

Characters Religious Domination:
Christian

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Spanish

Current Location / Designation:
Karakura

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
2 years

Working Experience(s):
4 years as a college professor

Academic Degree:
Master degree

Major(s)
Psychology

Minor(s)
English Math

Native Languages:
Spanish

Other Languages:
French English Italian

small note:I understand my mistakes from last time, and I do think I can try this Role again and not do the mistakes from last time.

Users who are viewing this thread