TcbIsAngel_
Rich+
1663941916054.png

KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

TcbIsAngel_

Previous bans:
Yes, in my first week on the server I got banned for not listening to staff.
This was out of unfamiliarity with the server and confusion about what was happening at the current moment.
Since then I haven’t got any other punishments and I do not plan on getting any.

Describe your activity on the server?:
Currently, it's hard for me to track my exact amount of activity on the server, it really relays on school, the amount of work I have to do for coming exams, and more factors. On a none-busy day, I'm able to log in for around 2-3h a day, and on weekends/holidays that number grows all the way to 4h-5h a day

Which timezone are you in?:
My time zone is GMT + 2

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
TcbIsEvil#0001

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do.

List your current and past applications:
(click on the message)

JSL APPLICATION:
ACCEPTED

LANGUAGE APPLICATION:
ACCEPTED

NURSE APPLICATION:
ACCEPTED

RECEPTIONIST APPLICATION:
ACCEPTED

TEACHER APPLICATION:
ACCEPTED

DENIED:
N/A

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
Throughout my 3 years of playing on SRP I have seen a lot of people using DetailRP and always found it hard to learn/understand, and tried to stay away from it as much as possible. Eventually, I slowly started trying DetailRP to make my experience more fun on the server and I realized that DetailRPing is actually more fun than I thought and improves the RolePlay environment very much, this led to me using DetailRP anywhere where I can, handling stuff out as a receptionist, treating students as a nurse, preparing a class as a teacher, cooking and etc. So I'd say I have a decent amount of experience and knowledge about DetailRP.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:
OOC:
after experiencing some roles on the server and gaining enough experience I think it's the right time for me to move forward and try a harder role, as also mentioned above I started finding DetailingRP fun and interesting. The idea of roleplaying as ems has been in my head for a long period of time, and I have always been interested in the subject. The interaction with ems members on SRP is very big, meaning most of the time you will most likely get in different interactions and roleplay situations and not sit on the same spot staring at nothing like some other roles on the server which do not get that much attention
In my opinion, I can benefit the current team by becoming an active member of it and showing my dedication to the role and seriousness. My past experience in different roles on the server will surely help me in giving myself and others the best roleplay experience

Ic: Shiori, after working as a nurse experiencing, stressful environments learned how to handle different situations under pressure and gained some experience, She finally has decided it's time for her to advance in her career. Working as a nurse at school wasn’t the thing for her, she felt like a clown as most of those who came were coming to either talk or cause they scratched their leg, she felt like all her years of studying biology and healthcare were going for nothing as there wasn't anything serious in the job. She always wanted to help people as much as she could and saving lives is what she was aiming towards.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
I will be applying to become a Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
Surgeons play a very major role within the medical faction in SRP, Dealing with all sorts of things and cases that may occur during their shift at the hospital.
Doing almost everything, from life-saving surgeries that could cost the patient’s life that requires a lot of concentration and experience during the operation, all the way to treating patients with different injuries, diseases, and broken body parts. Surgeons just like Doctors, in case they are not around, can prescribe medications for different illnesses and diagnose the patient.
To conclude Surgeons are very important to the medical faction on SRP and can deal with most of the accidents that may occur during their shift at the hospital.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Director:

The hospital director is the highest position within the hospital faction. Under their responsibility falls things such as making final decisions, major changes within the faction and the hospital in general, handing over salaries to employees, and choosing who will be hired and who will be fired, besides all of the things mentioned above the hospital director does much more stuff, college internships employee complaints and more. In conclusion, the hospital director is a very important role and they are responsible for the most important things within the faction.

Clinical Manager:
The clinical manager is the director's right hand, this is a very powerful position and they take care of different things, that includes: giving advice about any decisions that may take place, taking care of new employee’s training, and making sure everything is running smoothly and help with hiring new employees. In short Clinical Manager deals with anything that’s related to the employee’s department.

Clinic Lead:
Clinic leads are divided each into their own department (surgeon/doctor/physiatrist)
This role is earned by hard work and those who have the most experience within the specific department usually get promoted to this function. Clinic lead are also responsible for taking part in the training course for the new employees. Any questions will always go to the clinic lead as they have the most knowledge. Although clinic lead may as a not powerful role they are considered higher-ups the only difference is that they usually don't participate in the administrative part of the hospital. Clinic leads also ensure the quality of work of the workers. Usually, Clinic leads are also the ones to decide whether the employee passed the training or not.

Surgeon:
(Shorten in order to not repeat the question above)

As mentioned above surgeons play a major role within the medical function taking more complicated surgeries and having different responsibilities. They have a lot of knowledge about human anatomy and his biology in general. They’re highly trained and stay very calm during emergencies in order to provide the best service they possibly can to save the patient’s life. Surgeons are capable of removing tumors, doing different implants, dealing with infections, diagnosing causes of death, and far more.

Doctor:
Doctors are the ones to take care of non-life-threatening situations/emergencies.
Doctors do a lot of things within the medical faction and are not less important than other functions. Some of the things that Doctors do are: Diagnosing patients with different illnesses and prescribing medications to patients. Doctors can also deal with broken body parts if no surgeons are available, implanting chips into dogs and any non-lethal injuries that do not require immediate medical attention. In short, doctors do not specialize in a specific category and rather have a lot of knowledge about medical function. Doctors require a lot of patience and trust with their patients so patients can always feel safe and trusted while visiting the doctor.

Physiatrist:
Physiatrists are one of the easier jobs within the medical function and are less stressful, but that does not mean they’re not important. Physiatrists are very good at psychology and they are responsible for taking care of the patient’s mental stability. A physiatrist can diagnose mental illness and help the patients throughout the process of treatment. They can prescribe any needed medications against the mental illness in case that’s needed, however, Physiatrist never engage in any physical treatment and always there to help the citizens face their mental illnesses

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes I acknowledge that I may be demoted at any given time

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes I acknowledge and I will be dedicated only to the hospital staff role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I acknowledge and I will attend if any training is held and I’m able to attend to them

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I acknowledge that

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Shiori’s height would be about 5’4, She’d have a skinny figure and weigh around 119lbs. Her long blonde hair and set of green eyes are very bold, as well as her colorful outfit. Her voice would be very calming. The way she talks can sound sometimes too childish for her friends, whenever she smiles you could always hear a little laugh and see her bright white teeth. Shiori has impressive psychological skills, Which she uses in her daily life. The way she talks is very convincing and you could always feel a little bit trusted and calm. Shiori would appear to be very innocent, and full of life and happiness. She always seems to be happy to help out random strangers trying to establish small talks with the person. One of her many unique skills is once Shiori has set a goal, she will not give up on it even if it will take her a lot of patience and failures, she will always do her best to reach her goal!

What are they like on and off the job?
Once Shiori is in her working environment and her shift has begun, You will most likely not recognize the same innocent and joyful girl. Shiori in her working environment will leave anything that’s not related outside, whether it's a bad mood or a bad day, it cannot disturb her during her job. A surgeon is a very important job requiring a lot of concentration and patience, meaning emotions should be the last thing on Shiori’s mind during work. During work, Shiori will try to stay as mature and as focused as she possibly can, not making any jokes around and talking too much to her friends that may visit. Even if Shiori doesn't have the best relations/past with the patient she will act as if none of it ever happened and treat all of her patients the same no matter if she knows them or if they’re complete strangers to her. The only moment when Shiori will let some emotions and jokes out is during break time.

Off duty Shiori will change her entire mood and behavior, becoming the funny, joyful, calming, and kind person she is, making jokes with her friends and laughing, acting a bit childish, and playing around. After work Shiori always does her best to pre-plan the day, she doesn’t like the idea of sitting around and not doing any activities and being lazy. Meaning most of the time Shiori will do her best to meet up with someone or find any activities that could distract her in her free time. If Shiori has no plans for after work she will try to stay as productive as she possibly can, by doing different activities ranging from working out to cleaning her own apartment. In short, If you happen to meet Shiori off her duty she will surely not be the same person you met in the hospital!

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Shiori’s outlook on her co-workers is very simple, she attempts to have the best relations with everyone at work. The hospital requires a lot of communication and help from your co-workers meaning having bad relations with any of them will be unnecessary and might even disturb the process of working. In general, Shiori likes to have friends and good relations with people in general, her personality just won't allow her to ruin her relations with her co-workers, She will see most of them as close friends and will always be happy to start a conversion with them.

Shiori’s plans for the future are mostly to stay in the hospital faction. She has always seen the hospital as her main career. She tried different jobs and has already decided to stay dedicated to this job. After all, picking a new life career will be very difficult for Shiori, she spent 4 years studying in college for this job, and throwing it all away will make no sense nor does she have the patience to spend another 4 years of her life trying to study a new subject and switch her job career. Besides staying in the healthcare career Shiori always wanted to find true love and establish her very own family, raising kids and teaching them all the experience she has gained during her years, seeing them grow up, and helping them through their way, just like her parents helped her!

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
Shiori does not have/had any kind of illnesses

BACKSTORY
(470+ words)

Shiori Yamada was born into a small, tight-knit family in Karakura, Japan. She didn’t have any siblings, so was given the most attention by her parents. Her parents were cultured Japanese and were madly in love. Despite the years of their marriage, they still had a spark between them and would do a lot to maintain their affection and love for each other. Her dad was quite the romantic and would seize any opportunity to take her out to dinner for example. Growing up Shiori idealized their relationship and therefore became a hopeless romantic. She would spend a lot of her time watching movies and reading intriguing books, expanding her knowledge of the wider world. But it also meant that it gave her something to compare her parent’s relationship to. Over time, she realized that she didn’t want love if it wasn’t as exciting and as committed as her parents.

Throughout her childhood years, she was very committed to her studies. Her dad was quite strict when it came to education and had taught her from the start that to be successful in life, education is very important. She would set goals for her to complete on a monthly basis, after all, she was a very organized and punctual person. Her father was a businessman and she was always interested in his line of work, which led to her taking up a Business Studies class in high school and she pursued this at College. She particularly enjoyed psychology which she studied in her spare time since her school didn’t offer the subject. She had built a foundation of psychological knowledge by talking to her mom’s aunt who was a psychologist for younger kids and researching different topics that took her interest in her spare time.

In school Shiori wasn’t so popular among the kids, she wasn’t their standard and had a hard time making friends, however the thing she enjoyed the most was studying with her favorite teacher that was teaching Science. The way the teacher was teaching the subject was exciting for her and she was one of his best students, always ready to study and prepared for classes.

Later having to pick the subjects she was going to learn in college, Shiori was doubted. Eventually, she decided to study Psychology, and business management as her minors and Healthcare and Biology as her majors due to the pressure that her parents put on her saying that she needs a good Academic degree for a good life. Eventually, after graduating she started working as a Nurse in the same school in order to get some working experience in the profession. After 2 years of working experience, and gaining the necessary knowledge, Shiori committed to her dream to help people. Decided to switch to a more serious career and work at Karakura hospital, as it was one of the few jobs where she had all the necessary diplomas and that was paying well.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Shiori Yamada

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Miss

Characters Given Name(s):
Shiori

Characters Preferred Name:
Shiori

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Character's Religious Domination:
Atheist

Character's Marital Status:
Single/not married

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

4 years

Working Experience(s):
2 years as a school nurse

Academic Degree:
Masters degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Healthcare, Biology (human anatomy)

Minor(s):
Psychology and business management

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
JSL (Japanese sign language)

Last edited:

Hirathex

Level 247
Senior Admin
Black Market Lead
Police Lead
Hirathex
Hirathex
Omega+

DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however I've decided to deny this application. Feel free to try again at any point.​

Users who are viewing this thread