──────────────────
OOC SECTION

IGN (In-Game Name):

jeemay
jeemay2
ugoodshawty

I’m applying with (ugoodshawty)

Previous bans:

I have 2 bans. One was false and the other one was a mistake from my side but I’ve matured a lot ever since that.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I’m active on the server almost every day from 4-5 hours

Which timezone are you in?:
GMT +2

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
jimmyyy#5830

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I do.

List your current and past applications:
──────────────────
[ Character Authorisation Applications ]

- Age 18 request [ACCEPTED]
- Age 18 request #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Russian Language #3 [ACCEPTED]
- German Language [ACCEPTED]
- German Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Korean Language #1 [DENIED]
- Korean Language #2 [ACCEPTED]
- Albanian Language [ACCEPTED]
- Car Request [ACCEPTED]
- Item Request [ACCEPTED]

──────────────────
[ City-Related Applications ]
(Non-School-Related)

- Police Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- Police Application #2 [DENIED]
- Police Application #3 [DENIED]
- Police Application #4 [DENIED]
- EMS Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- EMS Application #2 [DENIED]
- EMS Application #3 [DENIED]
- BMD Application [DENIED]
- BMD Application #2 [DENIED]

(School-Related)

- College Professor Application [ACCEPTED]
- D.T Teacher Application [ACCEPTED]
- School-Librarian Application [ACCEPTED]
- School-Nurse Application [ACCEPTED]
- Journalist Application #1 [ACCEPTED]
- Journalist Application #2 [ACCEPTED] via DMs
- Club Application [ACCEPTED]

──────────────────
[ Community Team Applications]

- Lore-Team Application #1 [DENIED]
- Lore-Team Application #2 [DENIED]
- Lore-Team Application #3 [DENIED]
- Event-Team Application #1 [DENIED]

──────────────────
[ Miscellaneous Applications ]

- Ban Appeal #1 [DENIED]
- Ban Appeal #2 [DENIED]
- Ban Appeal #3 [ACCEPTED]
- Ban Appeal #4 [ACCEPTED] via DMs

──────────────────
What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I personally would say that I’m very experienced when it comes to DetailRP. I have been detailrping for over 5 months now and I believe I can comfortably call myself a professional at DetailRP. Moreover, as someone who’s formerly been part of the EMS, I’m very familiar with MedicalRP and enjoy performing it regardless of how much time and effort it takes. I still detailrp to this day in my current job (School Nurse) but I’d like to come back to the EMS and re-experience the faction and the more complicated DetailRP of MedicalRP.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

I believe it’s been a very long while ever since I was forced out of the EMS and I have taken this long time away from the faction to look over my actions and see my wrongs and try to work on myself to better my behaviour and actions towards all of those around me. I’ve learned and matured and I feel finally ready to try again at the EMS faction and attempt to reflect the change that has occurred in my personality. Hence, I hope I’m given another chance at this role to prove myself worthy of it again.

Moreover, I have been wanting to come back to the EMS ever since the drastic changes that have been made to the faction, I’ve been wanting to see what has really changed ever since I left and experience these changes for myself especially the much more complicated DetailRP and the extra steps added to all the procedures.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):

I’m applying for Surgeon

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:

The Surgeon role is the most important role in the entirety of the Hospital Faction right after the Clinical Leads. They’re the ones with the job to carry out big surgeries than any other role is unable to do. Their work is unlike all the others and requires a lot of concentration and good training due to how a simple mistake can cost a life.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Clinical Lead: They monitor the work being done by each EMS role. So The Nurse Clinical Lead monitors the Nurses’ work and the Doctors Clinical Lead monitors the Doctors’ work and they are the ones who host training sessions for the trainees to attend. Attending enough of these sessions will take the trainees to a test which if passed, promotes them to fully-trained.

Surgeons:
The Surgeon role is responsible for carrying out all big surgeries that all other roles are unable to do. They carry out all types of surgeries in the Hospital, that being either minor, normal, major, or even emergencies. Their training is enough for them to carry out any type of Surgery.

Doctors: They’re in charge of check-ups. They also treat and diagnose patients with illnesses and diseases. This, along with other procedures like infant delivery or pregnancy tests. They also carry out surgeries in the Hospital if a Surgeon is unavailable. Their training allows them to carry certain surgeries only.

Psychiatrists: Their job mainly involves treating patients with mental health issues. They give them therapy, diagnose them, and prescribe them different medicine for their mental health issues according to what they suffer from. Moreover, they're able to do group therapy to treat multiple patients at the same time and prescribe them all with medicine.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue: A Medical Emergency.

Code Red: Fire or smoke.

Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.

Code Orange: Hazmat spill.

Code Silver: Active shooter.

Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.

Code Yellow: Disaster.

Code Brown: Severe weather.

Code White: Evacuation.

Code Green: Emergency Activation.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I fully acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

──────────────────
IC SECTION

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
Pavel Kuznetsov would be a tall (6’5) Russian male with a somewhat strong build and good posture. He’d have white pale skin, blonde hair, and brown eyes. Pavel would be a down-to-earth character with a do-nothing type personality. His main focus is what he does and can hardly get distracted by anything happening around him. His concentration abilities and great dexterity are what make him stand out from all the other family members.

What he's like on and off the job?
On the job: During work, Pavel is extremely focused, and is hardly distracted by any events unfolding around him. He’d show hard work and dedication in what he does and would do it with love and commitment. He’d also be a somewhat interactive and sociable character with all his co-workers. He’d also look at all of them with a neutral perspective, treating each one of them equally.

Off the job: Outside work, Pavel wouldn’t be doing anything outside enjoying a warm cup of coffee at a local coffee shop.. Or enjoying a donut at the bakery. He’s a sucker for food and has a good taste for it too. Moreover, he has a wide interest in cars and has attended multiple car meet-ups. He also plans on saving up to buy a retro classic car from the 90s. Again, one of his interests.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
Pavel looks forward to meeting all his new co-workers and getting to know their unique and different characters and their thought processes. He also looks forward to learning from the higher-ups to further improve his capabilities in order to achieve more in the future. He also plans to be as efficient as possible when on duty, do his job properly and formally. He believes he can produce something special and excellent that all staff higher-ups can be proud of.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
[N/A]

──────────────────
BACKSTORY

Pavel Kuznetsov is the 1st of his many siblings. Born in Novosibirsk, Russia, Pavel lived amongst his two parents; Kyava and Vladimir. Growing up, Pavel had no siblings as he was the first of many to come but during his childhood, he had to rely on friends to stay in touch with people and stay connected with society. Unfortunately, Pavel had trouble doing this due to the general depression that clouded Russia during the time he was born.

Pavel received his education in a rather small elementary school in Russia but it was the only thing that kept him entertained due to the lesser advanced technology that was present back in his days. He made a couple of friends that shared similar interests to Pavel but he usually had trouble making any form of connection with anyone else. His parents feared that he might be suffering from autism but the reality was that Pavel was simply very diverse from all the children around him that he just felt left out and was unable to find his true self with anyone. On the bright side, Pavel seemed to excel a lot at his school in Novosibirsk. He mainly excelled in Medical Studies, other subjects he was an average performer. Pavel spent a lot of time with a family member named Mikhail Popovich. Mikhail enjoyed Medical Studies like Pavel did so the both of them got along pretty well. Things were looking good for Pavel but It didn’t last long.

A couple of years later, Pavel’s parents broke up after his mom discovered her husband was cheating on her with a spouse. A woman named Dominique who Vladimire had been seeing for a while was discovered by Pavel’s mom. They both got into a big fight and Kyava ended up divorcing Vladimir. Pavel was very attached to his mother but was unable to see her anymore due to Vladimir and Dominique taking custody of Pavel. Pavel’s separation from his mother broke his heart but Vladimir later had many many children with Dominique that Pavel did not enjoy much but still did spend some time with them.

Pavel continued to spend time with Mikhail during Middle School. Mikhail was an adult then but continued to support Pavel’s dream of becoming a surgeon. A sudden turn in Pavel’s life happens as the Kuznetsov & Popovich family decides to travel to Karakura, Japan where Mikhail’s brother, Nicholei decides to settle down with the family and purchase their very own tower in the city. On arrival, Pavel and his other siblings enroll in KHS and KC. Pavel resumes Medical Studies study and excels in it. He later graduates with a Bachelor’s degree in both Medical Studies and Biology! Present-day, Pavel is applying to become a trainee surgeon at the Karakura Hospital. He aims to be Mikhail’s successor who already had become an iconic hospital staff with his incredible achievements. Pavel has a bright future ahead of him and plans to wipe away all the sad memories with success in this field.

──────────────────

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Characters Full Name:

Pavel Kuznetsov

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr.

Characters Given Name(s):

Pavel

Characters Preferred Name:
Pavel

Characters Age:

Characters Gender: