EMS (Doctor) Application | jeemay

jeemay

Level 41
dhrdjim
dhrdjim
Rich

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game-Name (IGN) :

The account's username that I'm applying with is jeemay.
My other account (MAIN) is Glazebury.

What timezone are you in?:

GMT (+2)

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:

glaze#5830

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:

I’m active for around 3-4 hours after I’m done with all my school work
I’ve been part of the SRP community for almost half a year now.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:

Glazebury (MAIN) | N/A
jeemay (ALT) | One ban for Bypassing. (Account was hacked, It’s safe now)

List and categorize your current and past applications:

Glazebury (MAIN):

• Police Application #1 (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Police Application #2 (DENIED) ✗
• Police Application #3 (DENIED) ✗
• Age 18 Request (ACCEPTED) ✓
• College Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Greek Language Application #1 (DENIED) ✗
• Greek Language Application #2 (ACCEPTED) ✓
• German Language Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Russian Language Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Albanian Language Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Journalist Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Lore Team Application #1 (DENIED) ✗
• Lore Team Application #2 (DENIED) ✗

- - -
jeemay (ALT)

• Age 18 Request (ACCEPTED) ✓
• German Language Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• College Professor Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• School Librarian Application (ACCEPTED) ✓
• Ban Appeal #1 (DENIED) ✗
•Ban Appeal #2 (DENIED) ✗
• Ban Appeal #3 (ACCEPTED) ✓

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:

For the past couple of weeks, I've had several interactions with the EMS Staff and I've even visited the Hospital ICly and inspected the staff's jobs closely and I found them quite interesting and fun. They really caught my attention so I've decided to try it out myself, hence why I'm applying here today. As for myself being beneficial to the medical team, I try my best to be as active as possible alongside doing my real life chores and carrying out responsibilities like School and other things. I'll do my best to stay committed to the role I'm holding and perform well to reach the expectations my lead has for me.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):

I'm applying for the role of Doctor, aged 32.

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:

My knowledge of the Doctor role is quite limited but from my current knowledge, I know that doctors deal with 90% of the issues in the EMS. They deal with things like Check-ups, pregnancies, broken bones, and anything related to anatomy really. I see myself as an inquisitive person as I am always in the constant seek of knowledge and new information and I’ve never lost that trait of mine. My love and hunger for knowledge are constantly growing and I’m sure that will come in handy when learning about the Doctor role.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Code Blue: A Medical Emergency.

Code Red: Fire or smoke.

Code Black: Bomb threats or suspicious objects.

Code Pink: Infant or child abduction.

Code Orange: Hazmat spill.

Code Silver: Active shooter.

Code Violet: Violent or combative individual.

Code Yellow: Disaster.

Code Brown: Severe weather.

Code White: Evacuation.

Code Green: Emergency Activation.

Do you take acknowledgment of the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?

I acknowledge this 100% and will do my best to remain as active as possible and respect the idea of demotion completely.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Head Physicians: They are the ones in charge of everything in the Hospitals. They control all roles and ensure everything is right. They are in charge of the payments of all the EMS staff. They run the entirety of the Hospital

Clinical Manager: They’re second in charge right after the Head Physicians. They do all the work done by the Head Physicians mostly when they’re unavailable or busy. Almost like a Co-Head Physician.

Clinical Lead: They monitor the work being done by each EMS role. So The Nurse Clinical Lead monitors the Nurses’ work and the Doctors Clinical Lead monitors the Doctors’ work and so on…

Surgeons: They carry out all types of surgeries in the Hospital, that being either minor, normal, major, or even emergencies. Their training is enough for them to carry out any type of Surgery.

Doctors: They’re in charge of check-ups. They also treat and diagnose patients with illness and diseases. They may carry out surgery if their training is enough to do or if a surgeon is not available or if a surgeon is not available mostly.

Nurses: The nurse role consists of assisting the doctors in their work, take care of patients and hospital staff and they also help in communication between Doctors and Patients. They can administer medication and conduct physical examinations on patients.

Psychiatrist: Their job mainly involves treating patients with mental health issues. They give them therapy, diagnose them, and prescribe them with different medicine for their mental health issues.

IC (In-Character) Information

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:

During his shift, Julian is calm and composed. He is very serious with my work and He is very committed to it. He takes his time with it and pays attention to any information presented to him. He loves his work with all his heart and He puts all his mind and soul into producing the best of himself on the job. His professionalism and composure are truly what makes him outstanding in any field. However, this is not out of narcissism but self-confidence. On the job, Julian is a fun, friendly, outgoing character. He loves making new friends and improving his relationship with all. He treasures his reputation most and He aims to have a good one amongst all. He also makes sure not to mix his on and off the job characters as he sees them as two different people who should always be set apart due to how different they are.

Describe your character’s personality/personification in summary:

Julian sees himself as a pretty friendly, outgoing person. He always loves and cares about those around him. He's always there if anyone needs him and he's more than happy to give a helping hand to those in need. He's quite a confident and self-loving person and he always believes he can achieve more and more and he's never satisfied with his hard work but always eager to produce better and better to further improve his abilities and skills. He's also an inquisitive and curious person and is always hungry for more knowledge and ways to improve his character.

Describe your character’s appearance:

Julian is a tall (6'3) German male with blonde hair, green eyes, and pale skin. His facial features and body physique are quite marvelous. His attire is usually formal and his posture is upright. His voice carries a light German accent with a calm tone at most times. He smells of an expensive Frech Cologne and wears a gold exotic watch on his left wrist.

upload_2020-9-22_18-54-11.png

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

N/A

Character Background

(Make sure this biography/lore has 150+ words.)

Julian was born in the small town of Kronberg in Frankfurt, Germany. He lived with his father and mother and older brother. His father worked as a doctor and his mother was a teacher. He spent most of his childhood in Kronberg where he and his brother went to a kindergarten school there. Julian received his basic education in Frankfurt. When he was 6, his family moved to Neukölln where he went to middle school and excelled in German, History and Mathematics. He also learned English as a side language and spoke it fluently. He believed that learning English might help him in his future.

After finishing middle school, Julian’s family wanted to move to Japan. Julian was totally against this. He loved Germany with all of his heart. But his family persuaded him into moving to Japan. They went to Karakura as a vacation at first, to check the city and see if it was suitable for their liking. Julian and his brother enjoyed the city very much. They made a lot of friends and hung out with them often. At last, they decided to settle in Karakura. They moved into a small apartment near the shopping district of Karakura. Julian and his brother got into High School and their father went back to working as a doctor but their mother wasn’t able to continue her job as a teacher.

Julian excelled in Karakura High School. He attended most of his classes and participated in school activities and events. He and his brother worked very hard in school and maintained a healthy relationship with each other and their friends. Julian was still very homesick and was missing Germany but he was starting to adapt to Karakura and fit well between the people. After graduating from High School, Julian applied for Karakura College as he wanted to study history. After being accepted, he focused his work on studying history as he was very interested in it. He loved to read about how humans evolved and became smarter over time. After finally finishing college, Julian is now an adult living alone in his own apartment in Karakura focusing on his future.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Julian Schwarz Aldridge

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Mr. Brandt

Characters Given Name(s):

'Juli', 'History Guy', 'Library Dude'

Characters Preferred Name:

Julian / Mr. Brandt

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:

Male