Level 10
OOC (Out Of Character) Information
Current In-Game Name (IGN):
EnbyRp

What timezone are you in?:
I am Pacific Standard Time (GMT -7)

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?:
Yes, I do. It’s иιкσ (тнєу/тнєм)#0017

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:

I’m on Rolepay Hub everyday from about when I wake up to when I go to sleep. I take small breaks to work on school between this. I’ve been on the server for a few months now although I’ve been roleplaying on minecraft in general for 4+ years on other servers.

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:

I have had no warnings nor bans in the past.

List and categorize your current and past applications:
ACCEPTED:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/grade-up-request.29167/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/olivers-french-application.30430/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/olivers-german-application.30516/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/age-up-request.30700/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/kailanis-hawaiian-application.30702/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/enbyrps-college-application.30705/
(Kailani is Juliet's old name)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/juliets-german-application-redo.31251/

DENIED:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/juliets-german-application.31208/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/juliets-german-application-redo.31251/

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation to apply for EMS is that in my own real life, I am going to school to become a Psychiatrist. I am currently a senior in highschool that is taking extra psychology and sociology classes towards this dream. I believe I could benefit the medical team with my activity as well as knowledge of being a the******. I have been researching this job in my own time for 5 years now. In my real life I am currently a senior in highschool and looking to college next year. This would mean the world to me to be able to experience being a psychiatrist before I make it my reality.

I also would like to experience a new type of roleplay in SchoolRP. MedicalRP has always been an interest of mine, spending a lot of time on my various accounts inside the Karakura Hospital. When I learned that the EMS were in need of Psychiatrists I felt this was the perfect time to apply. I hope that my previous ooc knowledge in the field will help me stand out as a candidate.

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):

I am applying to become a Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:

I have been researching and planning to become a Psychiatrist for 5 years now. Their job is to provide therapy to their patients, diagnosing them with different disorders (using the DSM-5) and setting them on the right path towards recovery. They are also able to prescribe medication if needed. Most places require specialized training as well as a doctorate. There are many different types of therapy that Psychiatrists can use depending on their patient. Some common ones are Art Therapy, Psychotherapy, Cognitive Therapy, or even group therapy.

In my own life I have been in therapy for many years aside from my research. Not every method will work for every patient or every character. I learned this from my own experiences. Some with depression will prefer to focus their pain onto an object or piece of their past, others face those that hurt them head on. Some with anxiety feel better just talking out their feelings, some require medication. It all depends on what your patient needs and it is your job to figure out what is best for them.

Another part of being a Psychiatrist is patience. Those who come in with trauma most often will take weeks maybe even months to open up about what they've gone through. You must be patient to them as they work through their own emotions, offering support instead of judgement. This career is not for those weak of heart or non-empathetic. You are helping others through their darkest periods of life, and have to consider the weight of everything you say. It is an incredibly important job.

You are also under law not allowed to discuss what happens in a session with anyone else, unless your patient gives consent. The entire point of therapy is for someone to be able to talk to another without them being biased, or telling their family and friends what happened. The only exception to this is if they express wanting to hurt themselves or others. If this happens it is mandatory you report it to someone and make sure that person is able to receive immediate help.

Lastly, in MedicalRP it is important to keep your actions concise yet inviting. DetailRP is something I excel at and love to do, which is why I'd like an opportunity to do it more. Except sometimes less is more in a situation such as a therapy session. While some patients love to have long conversations with their psychiatrists, some wish only to know they're being heard. It's up to the staff member to assess what is the right plan of action for each person they end up seeing.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Code Blue: Heart / Respiratory Issues
Code Brown: Severe Weather
Code Clear: Emergency has subsided
Code Silver: Active Armed Suspect
Code Orange: Hazardous Spills
Code Red: Fire in Building
Code Pink: Infant / Baby Abduction
Code White: Hospital Evacuation

Do you take acknowledgment to the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
Yes I recognize prolonged inactivity will cause a demotion, and I am ready to face this if the need arises.

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Head Physician (HP): The Head Physician is in charge of everything inside the hospital. They are the one who make sure the hospital runs as smoothly as possible. It is up to them to decide what rules should be enforced, changed, or entirely scrapped. Any big changes will start here.

Clinical Manager (CM): The Clinical Manager is the Head Physician’s second in command. This is who will look over all the other staff below them. If the Head Physician is unavailable, they are the next in charge. If any staff has issues this is the first in chain of command before the HP.

Clinical Lead (CL): The Clinical Lead are those that lead individual departments. There is one for each of the different divisions in the hospital. If any staff under them has an issue they can report to them for that department. Their main work is for the team they lead.

Surgeons: These are the doctors who are in charge of surgery and one of the most important roles in a hospital. They are required to have years of schooling and experience as others lives are in their hands daily. Any major injury that develops to surgery will be treated by them.

Doctors: These are who you will see if you come in with injuries such as a broken bone or generally unwell. They have gone through years of medical school to be able to treat you. Doctors are also able to prescribe medication if it is needed for the patient. If a surgeon is not on site, the doctors are next in line to treat major injuries.

Nurses: While they may not deal with as intense things as Doctors or Surgeons, they are just as important. They are often the first one to see a patient. Nurses often will assess a patient's weight, height, and temperature before a doctor comes. If the problem isn’t as serious they are equipped to handle it instead.

Psychiatrists: While Doctors focus mainly on physical health, Psychiatrists focus is on the mental side. They are there to provide therapy to any who need it and diagnose mental disorders. Their job is just as important as anyone else at the hospital as mental health is an extremely overlooked issue. They can also prescribe medication to if need be.

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:

During her shift, Juliet is very diligent in her work. She almost never takes a break in order to get as much done as possible, always on her feet. Juliet tries to take on as many patients as she can during her shifts in order to help as many people as possible. She would be the co-worker to randomly bring treats for everyone to eat during breaks as life in the hospital can get quite stressful.

During her times off-shift she can usually be found helping her brother raise his several kids. Family is one of the most important things to her, and always comes first. She spends a lot of her time helping the local orphanage as well. Juliet loves to bake and garden, spending any free time she has left bettering herself in her hobbies.

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:

Juliet is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She always makes an effort to tell others how much she loves them and how much meaning their life has. Although she also can be quite stern when need be. She would be seen as a warm motherly figure to those around her.

Describe your character’s appearance:

Juliet would stand at an average 5’6 and 125 pounds. Long golden locks fell down her back, her warm gray eyes inviting like a warm hug. She would have a slight german accent to her sweet voice. The scent of fresh berries seemed to follow her around.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

Juliet suffered from an eating disorder in the past but has since recovered, this fueling her to want to help others. She also has been diagnosed with Bipolar 2 disorder but this has never stopped her from doing her job to the best of her abilities.

Character Background
Juliet Lorelei Cooper was born on May 12th, 1995 in South Wales, Australia. She had one older brother by the name of Jay Cooper, and two loving parents. From a young age she loved to learn and see the world. If she wasn’t engrossed in reading she could be found hanging around her older brother.

When she reached the age of 9 her parent’s tragically passed away in a house fire. With no other family living in Australia, she was sent to live with her older brother in Karakura, Japan. The both of them were adopted by the Cortez family inheriting two adoptive siblings.

Juliet was forced to see the person she looked up to most start to fall into a downward spiral. Her brother Jay was a mess after their parents death, and she felt helpless. This was when she began to express interest in helping others. She helped talk her brother through their loss and is the one who pushed him to receive professional help. This experience made her realize that her dream job was to be like those that gave her brother his life back.

When Juliet turned 14 she was offered a spot at a prestigious all-girls academy in Germany. Wanting to feel closer to the parent she lost, she took the offer. She would spend the next 6 years of her life in this other country. Due to her rigorous studies, Juliet was able to graduate a year early at the age of 17.

Immediately after she was accepted into a local college and began interning at the psych ward down the street. The intense workload she faced from medical school combined with her internship led her to developing an eating disorder. She forgot to help herself in the midst of trying to help everyone else around her. Juliet would suffer from this until she finished her schooling, when she finally said enough was enough and got the help she needed.

Juliet completed 2 years of residency in Germany before deciding to move back to Japan. She continued her residency in Karakura, in hopes of being closer to her family once again. During this time she helped many members of the community through their own struggles. One example being her niece, Lilith Cortez. She was diagnosed with severe depression and suicidal thoughts. It was Juliet who helped encourage her to attend therapy and continued to help her afterwards. The two became closer as she guided the young girl through her thoughts and how to deal with them. Juliet knew that she made the right career choice as she saw her niece become a better person through the help she received.

In the past few months, she has completed her residency and psychiatric testing. Juliet has finally received her professional license to practice Psychiatry and is looking to begin work at the Karakura Hospital.

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Juliet Lorelei Cortez

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Miss

Characters Given Name(s): Julie, Jules

Characters Preferred Name: Juliet Cortez

Characters Age: She is currently 25

Characters Gender: She is a cis female

Characters Religious Domination: Agnostic

Characters Marital Status: Single

Characters Nationality: She would be Half Australian-Half German

Current Location / Designation: Karakura, Japan

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 2 years in Germany, 2 years in Japan

Working Experience(s):
Juliet gained an internship at a psych ward when she graduated highschool at 17 while going to medical school. She then worked at a German Hospital for 2 years before transferring to one in Japan. Total work experience would be 8 years.

Academic Degree:
Doctorate Degree in Medicine

Major(s) Medicine, Psychology (Masters)

Minor(s) Law, Enviormental Science

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Japanese, German

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread