Level 58

✎ EnderBuds Lore Team Application ✎

IGN:
I have a total of 3 Minecraft accounts that I own
EnderBubs = Main Accouunt [KPD]
EnderBuds = Main Account [Reporter]
EnderBubbies = Alt Account [Adult]
I am applying on EnderBuds though, my reporter account

List your discord name and tag (name#0000): (Please note, communication and discord access is vital, and not having access to the site is a dealbreaker for the team)
My discord is Enderbubs

Additionally, do you have a microphone and can speak via Discord?
I do have a microphone, I am capable of joining VCs and being able to communicate via VCs with ease!

Your time zone and current country of residence:
PST | California US

Link any previous community team applications if applicable:

Event Team Application = [Denied]

Do you recognize you could be removed from the community team?
I completely understand, as someone who has been in 3 factions now I understand that inactivity, improper behavior, or any bans (no matter the length) may result in removal from the community team

List a few things that may obstruct your progress/development on the Lore Team.

I can't think of anything really when it comes to something that could obstruct my process within the community team. The main thing I could think of is burnout or writer's block. As a reporter and active member within multiple factions, I know how to help and prevent burnout. Other than that I do not have anything that could prevent me from doing my job as a lore team member

What makes you passionate about writing?:
I've always been passionate about writing ever since I was young. I loved writing and creating stories in my head, often even telling these made-up stories to my grandma over the phone! It's cheesy, but it is something I love to do. Though overall I've always been passionate about writing and creating stories and lore for characters, items, or situations not just in SRP but for other games aswell

I used to write up documents about characters I made up in the SRP and these documents explained their lore or the situation I put them in. Writing and creating a good and well-written story is something I've always loved doing and as I grow older I do it better and better. It allows me to express feelings via poetic words, it lets me express my imagination on a canvas like creating an art piece. It gives me so much freedom to write how I want to write and the stories I want to create and that's what I love about it. Being able to express yourself and your mind in your special way. I feel I will always be passionate about writing and no matter what, that wont really change

Do you have any previous experience with writing lore or creative writing as a general aspect?:
I've written a good amount of lore for my characters mostly. For example, for my character Darius Ikemori if you check his bio you will see there is an entire section dedicated to explaining his lore. That alone is 4972 words and it is an ongoing thing. Though when it comes to official lore for SRP or any lore for families or gangs I haven't written stuff like that though I am more than willing to write any sort of lore
As for creative writing, I do it a lot. As a reporter, I am constantly writing reports on different subjects every month. As well as I've written other documents on the forums, an example being my post explaining Amaya's Corruption Arc. I've also done KPD case files for detectives, the case file being over 100+ pages with screenshots included.
So I would say I do have experience when it comes to creative writing and some lore, though I am more than passionate to learn more and improve my skills on it, as well as make my work more official!

In your own words, give your definition of lore:
Lore can be defined as many things. A backstory, an explanation, the future, an art piece. Though most importantly it's the building block of someone's or something's story. It's the string that connects the reason behind emotions, thoughts to events. It's the story that fills in the plotholes in someone's life, it explains the emotions, thoughts, and personality behind every action and interaction. This doesn't just apply to the SRP, it applies to real life as well. Though from an SRP standpoint, it truly gives people's characters, items, and actions, a purpose. It makes them unique, it makes them their character.

WRITING PROMPTS:
I hope you enjoy reading the prompts!

Story: The Fallen Angel of KPD
Word Count: 1098 (not including this section or the spoiler text)
Character Count: 6144 (again not including this section of text or the spoiler text)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

An angel can be described as something once holy, pure of negativity, and irrationality. Something or someone that you can trust and look up to. But, a fallen angel, is an angel that has lost their purity. An angel that has fallen into the clouded darkness that is negativity, corruption, hatred, addiction, and more. And all it takes, is one situation to clip the angel's wing and to watch the descend into darkness. That angel was Amaya Omori O'Sullivan. The fallen angel of KPD

No one expected the angel of KPD to fall so far down into the depths of darkness that was corruption, the bright light that became shrouded by darkness like an eclipse. Amaya was nothing but a bright light, a light that shined warmth and comfort onto the harsh lifestyle that was KPD. Outsiders didn't understand the mental toll KPD took on an officer. The amount of pressure that weighed over their shoulders like a 1000-pound weight, the insults that pierced through them like a sharpened katana. The fact that every patrol, every movement you were at constant risk of being assaulted and hurt, despite all of these factors and more, Omori stood proud and stayed strong mentally and physically. However, all of this only made her corruption sink into the minds of those whom she affected. Cutting into their hearts and leaving terminated markings and scars. Not just mentally, but physically too

Her corruption started when she was targeted by an aggressive gang known as the black dragons. Amaya had recently arrested and tased one of their members after they trespassed and assaulted Mi Akihito and Saeko Heddo, two of Omori's close friends whom she considered her children in a sense. The black dragons hunted her down attacked her and kidnapped her into their apartment. Where she was tortured and beaten for information. Luckily, a single KPD officer looked into her disappearance they tracked the apartment down and were able to save Amaya from their wrath. However, when they arrived she was tied up, duct tape over her mouth and a broken nose, slashed cheek, and beaten stomach and head. KPD made the mistake of not removing the ropes or applying a medkit while they transported her to EMS. This would be the start of Omori's descent into corruption

After the attack, her mental health dropped dramatically. She felt as if no one cared about her injuries or health in KPD. She felt alone as if she was trapped in a void, empty of human touch or care. Officers didn't ask her if she was ok. Nor did they seem to care about it. Only Saeko Heddo and Mi Akihito did. Though, later Saeko would also get attacked for her involvement in the arrest prior. Because of this, Amaya swore to find the people who did this to her, Saeko, and Mi. So, using the motivation from this hatred as a crutch she started a case file against the black dragons. As she worked on it, Amaya ended up getting a lead, a lead that offered her information for corruption in return. She gladly accepted, desperate and addicted to finding out who hurt the three, because she felt as if no one else would.

She offered information, money, and corruption to the masked man who offered information in return. Omori became addicted to finding out who hurt them, She became more and more corrupt, more and more selfish and greedy. Addiction guided her like a light in a fog. The angel she once was was falling quickly, quickly into darkness until one day. Her wings were clipped, she was too far gone.

One day, Sada and her were responding to a call about Yeager and Skylar being assaulted and injured, when she arrived she saw Sada already there, not doing anything. So, out of rage and darkness that had sunk into her veins and mind like a venom that had no cure, she yelled at him.

After she snapped at Sada, she overheard a psych stating Sada should report her. Amaya knew if this was reported, KPD would look into her situation, bodycam, and corruption. She couldn't afford that, she was too close to getting the information for the case. So, with addiction driving her ambitions she chased after Sada and tranquilized him before he could even get the bodycam footage

The angel she once was, the one that brought warmth and comfort was now no better than a devil—wreaking havoc upon those whom she loved or not. Amaya ran into the sewers, she felt as if nobody cared about her mentally, she felt as if nobody BUT her could solve this case. She was too close to finding out and getting revenge for Saeko, and she wouldn't let anyone get in her way. As KPD discovered her corruption, they hunted her down. Asha was the first to find her, and the first to be punished by the fallen angel's wraith. She was tranquilized, tased, and then beaten with a crowbar. Omori ended up kidnapping an EMS worker, assaulting another, and so much more

It wasn't until Daiki Saiky, the man who in the end would be the light that KPD's fallen angel needed. Found Omori. They got into a verbal fight where before it all went down, she screamed...

"ALLOW ME TO SHOW YOU FOOLS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T LISTEN!!!"

As Amaya and Daiki fought to the death, they exchanged words, words of disappointment and anger, but it wasn't until Daiki landed the final shot on Amaya that she would feel the slightest bit of light, and return to her cold and darkened heart. Aiming his knee straight for her ribs she shattered them, her ribcage pierced into her lungs and she began to bleed out. Though, her lungs were pierced and the physical damage she had caused Daiki wasn't the worst of the pain she would cause. As she sat there, bleeding out, her katana piercing through Daiki's stomach she finally felt the small bit of light return to her, as she said

"I'm sorry I couldn't be better sir..."

Amaya would die in the KPD cells due to internal bleeding. As the news spread, Omori's death shattered the hearts of many in the city. She was honored by KPD for her work and was given a grave, as well as changes were made to advocate for the officer's mental health. Amaya Omori O'Sullivan, the fallen angel of KPD, will forever be remembered for what she did for KPD, but also, for what she did to the world of Karakura.

Story: The Reflection
Word Count: 1099 (not including this section)
Character Count: 5974 (again not including this section of text)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun beat down on the pavement of Karakura, the wind blowing through the forest trees carrying leaves and the smell of the forest across the city. All seemed well, from the surface no one would suspect anything was off. But below, where the sun didn't shine, where smells of mold and sewage filled the maze-like area like a thick fog, no one would have guessed that in those sewers 4 kids' lives would forever change.

Mio Sana, a young high schooler who was an A-grade student was sitting in her science class taking notes when she got a text from her best friend, Meg Sato, who wasn't at school that day due to her catching a cold the day prior. Mio smiled as she flipped open her phone to see the text from him, quickly opening it to read it out loud to herself with a smile on her gentle face.

"Meet me in the sewer bathroom by the shopping district after school.. we need to talk in secret"

Tilting her head she looked down at the text in confusion and worry, her friend wasn't normally so vague with her texts. Her mind wandered like a lost man through a forest, wondering to herself why she sent a text like this. Mio texted her back, asking her why she was so vague, and why the sewers of all places in the city. However, no response. The rest of the entire school day, anxiety built up inside her heart, her eyes kept peering towards her phone and looking at the text hoping she would provide more details but she didn't. And when the final bell rang, she anxiously left school and entered the sewers.

Mio covered her nose as the smell of filth and garbage filled the air, her face scrunched up as she slowly walked down the sewers. It was dark, cold and damp. She had to use her phone flashlight just to move around the eerie place. After minutes of walking, she found the dirty old bathroom that lay hidden in the sewers. Mio slowly entered, the bathroom lights flickering, barely functioning for that matter. It was dirty, with mold and debris everywhere and it reeked of a public portapotty but worse. As she stepped more into the bathroom she called out her friend's name. Nothing, just the eco of her voice bouncing off of the rotten walls

Then, footsteps echoed through the room. A smile of relief and joy as she heard it. Mio turned around, expecting to see her best friend but instead, another teenager stood above her. It was Noizumi Ren, a high school cheerleader member who bullied her often. As soon as she saw her, her heart dropped to her stomach. Fear filled her mind and body, she realized she was tricked into coming here, and that this interaction would lead to nowhere good. Mio attempted to run, but two other boys grabbed ahold of her arms. They brought her to the old rotten toilet, which was filled with water so dirty you couldn't even see the bottom of the bowl. She squirmed and begged for the boys to let her go, but all they did was laugh in her face as they shoved her head into the toilet bowl. Only lifting her head for a few seconds of air
Mio sobbed and cried, her sobs echoed through the room and into the maze that was the sewers. She pleaded and begged as hard as she could for the three to let her go but all they did was laugh, their laughs forever leaving emotional scars on her mind. The boys brought her to the mirror by the sink, where without hesitation, they slammed her face directly into it. The mirror shattered, and blood splattered across the now shattered glass that fell against the floor and pierced into her skull. Her body became limp, lifeless as she let out her last breath. Moi died from the impact, but by the time the three realized it it was too late. They panicked as it set in what they did, as they realized they had taken the life of an innocent girl. They all ran out of the sewers, leaving her body behind. But what they didn't expect, was the after results of what they had done

The three realized they couldn't leave the body behind. They couldn't risk being caught. So they rushed back to the sewers in hopes of removing Mio's body for good, but when they returned her body was missing. There was no trail of blood to where it could have gone, there was no sign of it in the slightest. The three panicked more as they looked around the room, their hands shaking, hearts racing as fear spread through their veins like venom. At that moment, a small laugh echoed throughout the cursed room. The three looked around the room, terrified not knowing what was going on. But before either of them could leave, the exits to the bathroom slammed shut. Locking them, trapping them

"Y-you fools... you pathetic SCUM!!! HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO ME... WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!"

A voice screamed at the three, a voice filled with anger and despair. The three students fell to the ground and sobbed, crying to the spirit and begging for forgiveness, begging to be set free from this room. But all that was heard, was laughing. Just like the laughing, the three did to her when she was murdered.

"Look... into the mirror..."

Terrified, the three walked towards an undamaged sink mirror. As they stared into it, they froze in horror. Their bodies becoming like statues. There she was. Mio's reflection, crying and laughing back at them. before they could react, the mirror shattered and sent shards of glass into their neck, they all began to bleed out and as they did Mio laughed, the room was filled with nothing but laughter and sobs

After days of the four children missing, and friends and family searching for them. They made a missing report to KPD, but when KPD searched the entire city. There was no trace of the four. Not even bodies. Soon after, the press got ahold of the story and released an article in hopes of someone, anyone having any information on the missing children. But nothing.
1710263247825.png
The folk legend of Mio Sana is told around the city. Believing that those who enter the bathroom and stare upon the sink mirror will be attacked. Their bodies forever disappearing, never to be seen again.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread