mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied English Literature :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxAbbyxX

Level 0
Im Applying again sorry i really want to be a teacher also i know i made mistakes im stupid here we go again.
OOC INFORMATION

IGN (In Game Name):XxAbsyxX
Previous bans:

One hour i dont quite know why!
Describe your activity on the server:
Daily unless i need to go somewhere on a day (british times)

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No sorry

Do you have a microphone?
Yes it doesnt work right now getting it fixed

List your current and past applications:
This is my second teacher application to this website!
What is your motivation for applying?:
We need teachers on the server beacause there are few and not many days where we have classes.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
In real life i help my sister with her homework. I have two sisters they need to be helped and i have help fellow class mates out.I help a kid in my year learn to like school.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):MissAbby
Your Teachers In Game Age:24
Teachers Subject:English Literature.

Have you read & understood the megathread? I have understood and read the megathread.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? I dont like the fact that teachers dont properly interact with the student.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Its a school a school isn't a school with out teachers. Who would teach if there were no teachers? Who would support the students when needed?

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

She is kind and loving. When not teaching she is getting (sorry about the different coloured writing) competitive with her fellow teachers. Lovely thick brown hair. in a classroom when being argued with she is very very very strict. Doesn't curse at all. Likes to sing. Pretty popular.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Speak to them clearly and tell them to get to class. If they don't like what i have said or chat back I would tell a bigger role in school.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
Tell a higher role in school to help.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Calm and Happy. Competitive if other teachers get competitive.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
*XxAbsyxX smells flower*
*XxAbsyxX writes PEE and the meanings of each letter on the board which are point evidence explain*
*XxAbsyxX writes on the board the Ao's up to six (ao1 ao2 ao3 ao4 etc.)*
*XxAbsyxX high five student as a praise*
*XxAbsyxX hands out sheets showing students what AO's are*

BACKSTORY
She lived in England and wanted to travel to different countrys to explore the different forests and see the different plants. Her mother and Father thought she was crazy and kicked her out of the family home. She moved to her best friends house Lizzy and then she started working at a cafe. she had earned enough money to move to Japan.

She lived across from Yandere High School. She was out exploring in the woods and she found a Venus flytrap so she took it home and that's now her best friend since as though Lizzy is at her home country in England. She talked to her neighbour who convinced her to become a teacher because she was really clear and loving and kind.
She went to college and then University and completed her a-levels and became a English Literature Teacher. She loves singing she would have become a singer if she wasn't convinced by Helana.

Additional notes about your application (if any): None :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread