America, My timezone is Central Daylight Time

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?):
Ten 열의 기호#9024

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I'm on the Server and Forums almost everyday for 6+ hours

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I've played Schoolrp for about a year, Within that year of playing on Schoolrp, I've went through a lot of different RolePlay types

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Janitor App
[ACCEPTED]
Italian App
[ACCEPTED]

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
[18] [Grade-12]

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
Being in an active community such as SchoolRP gave me the motivation to experience roleplaying in depth. I have seen that Teachers and Professors are the main foundation of SchoolRP building my interest to be more involved with the community. I also have experience being a professor as I used to be one earlier last year, I have missed teaching and roleplaying with students so I have decided to apply again, I also loved teaching when I was a professor before, I honestly really love teaching on SchoolRP as its a really fun thing to do, I got to meet so many different people and make so many different friends and I want to get back into all of that!

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have had a lot of time to experience different roleplay's and I think I have a wealthy amount of experience, My experiences consist of:
GangRP, ProfessorRP, FamilyRP, NormalRP, StudentRP

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Classroom logs are when you take a screenshot of your class and post it on the Karakura Academics discord with the provided information of the date, classes taught and any other information, Class logs are kept to make sure you are paid the correct wage. And with not doing so, you will not get the proper pay. Which is why it's important, plus, it's a confirmation that you did teach class. Which earns you your paycheck.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1. Come to class on time, a grace period of 30 minutes will be given to late comers else doors will be
closed.
2. All cellular devices should be turned off. If caught using a phone, this will be confiscated until the end of the period.
3. Only raise your hand when in doubt else refrain from talking during the class. Warnings will be given.
4. If a student acts disruptive during class hours, a warning will be made giving the student a chance to redeem themselves. If they continued to ignore the said warning the student may be kicked from class.
5. Any form of harassment or disrespect, may it be verbal or non-verbal will earn the student a detention ticket.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I've been playing on SRP for about a year now, Through out that year of being on SRP I have gained a lot of RP Experience although I still want more Experience with more roleplay situations.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete? What is a College-Professor's salary?
College professors are there to give out/teach higher education to the pupils, they help their students to grow intellectually, and prepare for the workforce and their future. And not just for educational wise, but as well with motivation and helping the students with personal problems [And including them acting up and many more actions/situations that can get in the way of the pupils education] so it doesn't get in the way of their education journey. While in SRP, college professors are there to also provide higher education to their students, as stated before, but must also do a total of 15 classes in an OOC month, College professors usually can get up to 300,000 yen or 400,000 yen depending if they get more than 15 classes.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?
Koichi Kamodo would be a middle aged female standing at 5feet and 5inches with an hour-glass figure, Accompanying her dark black hair would be her light blue eyes, Her eyes would be accompanied by lightly painted eye bags under her eyes. Koichi would be unique in her own way as she would care for her students as if they were her own children, Koichi tries her best to make sure her students are taken care of and are enjoying their time in her class. Koichi’s outlook on students is rather different then it would seem, Koichi loves her students even if they were being rude or toxic towards her, She’d love them all the same. Koichi would be friendly with her co-workers as she would have no reason to be rude to them, Koichi loves to have a good environment at her workplace so she’d try her best to make sure her co-workers felt the same. Koichi’s personality is a hard one to describe but she’s nice overall. Koichi believes her future is devoted to helping the young have a better life and being a hopeful professor.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?
First, I would approach them in a calm manner, try to get their attention first and ask them to calm down or lower their voices- Explaining to them that shouting in the hallway would disrupt some ongoing classes. However, if the situation gets worse, I would give them a warning and prove a point that some school rules must be followed. If they continue to ignore my verba; warning, higher punishments may be placed such as Detention or reporting to the higher councils like the Vice or President.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
For the most part, I will halt my lesson and call out the student calmly, making them pay attention to the words I will be saying. I will approach them in a professional manner, ask them to take their seat and to stop disturbing the class, making them seek authority for my presence. If in case the student continues to be disruptive, a verbal warning will be given allowing them to think about their actions. If they are persistent to interrupting the class, a strike will be given to the student and necessary consequences may occur.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me would proceed to walk around the room observing the students as they worked before going up to her desk and grabbing the fruit basket she had brung in earlier and waiting at the door for when she heard the bell ring.

/me would proceed to walk to the front of the class as she would then clear her throat before speaking “Welcome to class, Students. Please take your seats” She’d say before she’d smile gently.

/me would proceed to greet the last of the students before closing the doors and walking up to the chalkboard to write down today’s lesson.

/me would proceed to stand outside of her classroom as she greeted all the students going into her class while handing worksheets to the students while they walked in.

/me would proceed to slowly close the classroom doors as she walked over to her desk while fidgeting with her pen, She’d then put her left hand on her desk leaning on it as she looked at her class plans and then she would take her hand away and would slowly walk to the front of her desk and would smile gently as she clapped her hands together attempting to gain her students attention.

Backstory

WARNING:
Scenes in my characters backstory involves some pretty graphic things, So if you are sensitive to bad topics please skip my backstory.

Read at your own risk.

Koichi Lilac Kamodo was born in Tokyo, Japan.. Koichi’s mother would be working as a Hitman for [REDACTED], One day when her mother went to Karakura for business, She had taken Koichi with her, When Koichi and her mother arrived in Karakura they planned to stay at a hotel for only 2 business weeks, The first week went fine until Monday of the second week, Koichi’s mother had rushed into the hotel room all shaken up with blood on her, Koichi was frightened as she was playing with her dolls since she was 10, Koichi’s mother ran to Koichi and hugged her tightly before telling her that she loved her more than anything in the world, When Koichi looked to the door two men with masks busted open the door, They knocked Koichi and her mother out, When Koichi woke up they had done things to her mother that Koichi at the time couldn’t explain, Koichi was looking for many ways to escape out of the situation when she had tried moving she noticed she was tied against a pole with rope, She had started crying, When her mother noticed she tried calming Koichi down and whispered “We’ll get out of here..”. A month has passed and Koichi had went through a lot of trauma involving abuse, Koichi had been curled into a ball in the corner as she heard commotion outside her door, The men with masks would come into the room she was being held at with her father's hands tied behind his back and his face beaten up, The men would have weapons on them as they then said "Eat." to Koichi, Koichi had looked at her father with tears in her eyes, She would stay shaking in the corner of the room, One of the Men would go up to Koichi and grab her by the hair dragging her and throwing her onto her father before he had said "If you want to survive here, You must eat.". Koichi looked at her father in sorrow as he had looked at Koichi with disgust, Koichi would then start to tear up as the man who had dragged her would then kick her father onto the ground as he took out his weapon, The weapon would be a Nagi, The Masked Man would then grab Koichi's father by the hair and place the Nagi blade onto his neck and slice his throat as Koichi would began tearing up as she watched her fathers blood pour out onto his white buttoned up shirt and all over the floor, Some of the blood would hit Koichi's face, The Masked Man would then throw her father's corpse onto the ground before saying "Eat." in a deeper tone than before, Koichi would shake her head before The Masked Man came up to her saying "You will eat one way or another.", The Other Masked Men would then pick her fathers corpse off the ground as they took him out and left Koichi alone once again, Koichi would then start to cry, It would be 2 days after watching her father die, The Masked Man who Koichi would call 'Sir' would come into her room with a bowl of 'soup', Koichi had been starved for 4 days at this point so she didn't care what she was eating, Sir would go down onto one knee as he lifted the bowl out in front of her, Koichi would then grab the bowl and she would eat it before Sir said "Now was that so hard? Your father must taste good if you are continuing to eat him.." Sir would smile innocently, Koichi would then furrow her eyebrows in sadness as she continued to eat the soup her father was made into, She would then finish it, Sir would take the bowl and say "I'll be back to give you your reward, Kitten." Koichi would then look up at Sir as he left the room, Closing the door, Koichi would crawl back to her corner as she waited for Sir to come back, Minutes later, Sir would come back and then do bad things to her.. Hours later, Koichi would be shivering in fear as she was covered in blood, Sir would be buttoning his shirt up as he looked at Koichi, Koichi had looked up at him with tears streaming down her face, Sir would then approach Koichi and kneel down onto his right knee as he placed his right hand onto her cheek as he smirked at her, He'd then wipe a tear with his thumb before saying "Cheer up Kitten, You know I did that out of love", Sir would then get up and leave the room as he closed the door, Days later Koichi had almost given up until her mother grabbed her and said to her “Honey.. Today is the day you escape, I’ll make a distraction and you run, Please promise me you’ll never stop running till you find someone.” Koichi promised her mother. Her mother had did what she said she’d do, Koichi’s mother had grabbed Koichi and started running with her, Her mother ran until she couldn’t anymore, She fell while running 4 miles from the place they were being held captive, Koichi went to her mother worried she may not be able to make it, While Koichi was hugging her mother She heard cars arriving as she turned around she seen the men with masks and she looked at her mom with worry Her mother then said “Run, Please, I’ll be okay, Just run.”, Koichi then nodded with tears in her eyes and she got up and started running from the men before she got far enough she heard a gunshot and she started to cry while running, The day she ran away, She had to hide in a Slope, Bushes and Abandoned Houses, She would have to do some horrid things to survive on the streets, One day she had found herself in the forest, She was extremely hungry so She would go deeper into the forest as she saw a group of people, She'd stalk them as one of the males had went away from the group, She'd then jump onto the male's back before biting deeply into the side of his neck hitting his jugular vein, The male would then fall onto the ground onto his stomach, Koichi would then flip the male around as she would be on top of him now she'd then bite onto the front of his neck biting into his windpipes before pulling the front of his neck out, She'd then look down at the male as she continued to devour his neck, Koichi would start hearing the crunching of leaves coming towards her, She didn't even notice the male had screamed for help, Koichi would then shake her head as she started to think more normally, She would run away from the scene with tears forming in her eyes. a couple days after running and hiding she finally found the KPD and fell onto the ground, When she came to, She was in the hospital, She then started to panic, Nurses came in quickly to calm her down, the nurses soon calmed her down then 2 detectives came into her room and asked her to explain what had happened to her, She then explained what happened from the day she went missing and where her mother was left at, Soon enough they came back to Koichi, They said they could not find her mothers body, Since Koichi’s Father was absent in her life they didn’t send her back to him, Koichi then went into foster care where she would get bullied by the other kids until one day her 18th birthday would have arrived, Koichi would leave the orphanage and would soon move to into a small area in Karakura, Japan. When Koichi was 29 she started teaching at Karakura College, She had worked at the College until she was 37 when she had resigned from being a professor. Soon after she had resigned she moved to Korea and started to study many things in Seoul, Korea such as its language and its food. While Koichi was in Korea, she taught english classes at a Seoul Highschool. When Koichi turned 40 she had missed being around her children so she came back to karakura, Japan and Soon after she came back she had reconnected with her children and her grandchildren.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Koichi Lilac Kamodo

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Koichi

Preferred Name:
Koichi

Religious Denomination:
None

Marital Status: