DinoSecretAlt

Do you have any previous bans?:
N/A my record is clean!

What is your timezone?:
BST (British Summer Time)

What is your discord username and discriminator (e.g. Tippie#6666):
My discord username is Harvey#4714

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I understand and agree that if I am determined ’inactive’ i will most definitely be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I am on the forums and server mostly everyday. On the server in weekdays I only play around 3-4 hours but on weekends 6+. And I’m on the forums every single day looking at new posts and articles this is the same with the discord servers aswell.

How long have you played SchoolRP for?:
I have played SRP since 2019 now, and still enjoying it very much, and will continue to play for however long.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/suggestion-dinoluvnuggies.43266/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dark_nesssss-ems-application.42932/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/dark_nesssss-nurse-application.42468/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-language-app-take-2-dinoluvnuggies.42190/ [ACCEPTED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sign-language-application-dinoluvnuggies.42186/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-dinoluvnuggies.42172/ [ACCEPTED]

Current Role/Degree/Grade on SchoolRP?:
I am currently grade-12!

Trivia:

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:

My motivation for becoming a professor is I have known teaching in highschool is complicated as there are many greenies disrupting the classes, and its chaos. I have always wanted a challenge & proper roleplay meaning the professor job would suit me. I also believe this job seems very fun and better quality then the others. I would really love to teach & help out students, I also love english, especially free writing and i’d like to share my skills with thoughs who may need help with it, and help them get ready for future! Maybe having a special english student of the month, that kind of stuff motivated me to become a professor. Also one of my friends has just got accepted for professor and they were showing how cool it is & what opportunities you get. Which made me want to be one aswell! I take motivation from my friends and just in general, for this application. The overall job seems quite interesting, I’ll list a few things that motivate me! Good salary, nice school, good students and a lovely environment! I have also done lots of research about the main subjects I will be teaching!

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Class logs are when a teacher/professor does a class, they take screenshots of the intercome & at the start of the lesson to show they have done a class. This means they have evidence they did a class and can get payed properly. It also shows what they have done and what time so others don‘t have to repeat the same lesson again & again. It helps overall show what professors/teachers have taught and how much they get payed that month.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

In my class there will be 10 strict rules along with every other rule that applies to the school.

1. Do not shout out, raise your hand if you have a question.

2. Respect everyone around you.

3. No eating or drinking, only water is to be consumed during class.

4. Don’t come to class if your going to mess around.

5. Do not disrupt class, you will simply be kicked.

6. Come in appropriate attire is mandatory, no inappropriate outfits.

7. Come ready, respectful & safe!

8. Have a good attitude towards learning.

9. Follow all other school rules, including other adults make.

10. No racism.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have great experiences on SRP and RPing in general, I do not play other roleplay servers but I have played SRP for over 2 years now and I would say I have great experience with roleplay. I have roleplaying as a service dog experiences, student experiences & sports team experiences. I have not had a job yet on SRP, but I am hoping to have that soon!

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?

A college professor can earn 450,000 per month by completing the minimum of 15 classes, by doing another 5 classes in that same month they can add 50,000 to their pay check. Meaning 500,000 a month. A college professor has lots of different things they teach, as they each are qualified differently. Some may teach medical like how cells react to a bone being broken, but some may teach how to correctly add detail to writing. College professors have to be very clever people they to have a working clever mindset on and off the job. They have to have the skills to Speak clearly so listeners can understand. Read and understand work-related materials. Understand written information. Understand spoken information. Write clearly so other people can understand. Listen to others and ask questions. So overall they do not come off the streets. Professors each have their own subject which they have to get qualifications for, this can take years someone more than 3!

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?

Asami doesnt yet have any plans for the future, she is currently focusing on teaching & family. Asami has semi blonde very silky hair, it looks as if it is well taken care of, her eyes a lushous blue colour, which gave off a kind feeling. Her posture is straight and she has the average height of 5’6. She is a healthy looking female but flat-chested. She is mostly kind but can be strict. Asami has a long scar that reaches from her inner left palm all the way to her elbow, which is quite visible to the eye. She treats all college students with respect, treating them like the mature adults that they are. Asami treats all the teachers/professors/employees with much much more respect, having good relationships with them & treating them well. She treats everyone in school grounds professionally, and makes sure its fair. Asami may become a maiden at the shrine when she gets to old for teaching, or maybe a psych she doesn’t know where her future will take her right now and is going with the flow.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?

Addaline would immediately walk up to the group of students and tell them to stop immediately, if they do not stop they each will be given a warning and told to stop, if this elevates she will issue each of them detention, and saying they have to split up and leave. Hopefully they all leave but if they do not leave Asami would use the intercom and call SLT to the place of the students yelling and ask advice from the SLT, and then leave it to them for them to sort out the group. Addaline would keep a close eye learning on what they are saying for future.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?
Addaline would firstly call the student by their name “Y/N Please listen this helps you in future.” She’d carry on to teach and watch the student if the student still isnt listening she will look at him and announce “You are still not listening this is your first and last warning, if you disrupt the class again you will receive a detention.” She’d keep on teaching but stare at the student to see if he is listening or not IF he is STILL not listening she would then raise her voice and say “Y/N Detention, not only have you disrupted my class, you have had 3 warnings and messed around with all of them, I will make sure to see you in detention after school.” she’d look at the other students sighing saying with a light tone “Sorry about that guys!”

Provide at least 3 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me

&7Addaline would carefully pick up the piled books, and start to carefully step around the classroom, handing each student a fresh new notebook, once all the books seemed to have been placed with someone she would return to the front of the classroom announcing &f&o”Please write your name, date and learning objective, that I will write on the board.” &7She’d then write the learning objective on the board, it read L.O: To understand all use of emphasis, and use it in speech. Once doing that she would go over to her chair and sit down, crossing on leg over the over, as she looked around the room tapping her pencil on the desk infront.

/me
&7Addaline would glance around watching each student do their work, she’d open her book up and plan for the next lesson, staring up at the student standing infront of her desk before asking “Can I help?” after the student had told her she finished her work Asami would of said “Okay, please check everything and if your done, done then wait patiently or read a book.” She’d glance back down at the lesson planner, awaiting for the next student.

/me
&7She’d stand up, clearing her throat to get everyones attention, waiting for everyone to look and notice before announcing “We are going to mark section one to five so get your red pens out and please get ready to mark.” She’d pick up the sheet of paper with answers on it, but stop noticing the two students talking at the back “Y/N and Y/N please listen, this is only going to help you in future, first warning two more and detention, for the both of you.” she would lay a glare at them before turning back to her class and beginning to read out the answers.

Backstory:
[312 words]

Addaline Veal was born in 1983, Cheltenham England. She had quite a full house with 4 brothers and 2 sisters. By the age of 2 Addaline could already write her name use ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ and could speak proper sentences. Her writing was neat and she loved nursery. When she started school most teachers would be shocked as she was so ahead. In year 2 her teacher would set her extra english tasks and harder grammar questions Addaline loved this & cherished it. By the age of 10 she was very ahead and teaching her friends english and what to add to different stories. When she turned 13 her parents split up, and she moved to Japan with her father, while her mother stayed in England. Here Addaline attended the Karakua Highschool, she loved school & mainly learning. Addaline was a very clever girl and loved all english classes she was also good at maths. By the time she was 18 she was very smart and wanting to be a teacher, she did the college exams and got in college! She firstly went to her first class, which happened to be english. As soon as that class finished her whole career had changed she wanted to be an english professor! Everyday she went to classes and got more excited. Once she had graduated college she moved onto teaching at the Karakua Highschool, she taught english and mainly grammar, she leant alot whilst being a teacher and knew that the job wasnt right for her. So she was waiting for the opportunity to propose at the college side, one day she recieved and email reading that she was selected to be a english professor at Karakua High, Addaline was very excited and prepared. She is teaching their now and very excited for future, still having her hopes high and negativity low.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Addaline Veal

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss!
Given Name(s):
Adda, Asa, Ami

Preferred Name:
Ami, Asa Addaline, Adda

Religious Denomination:
Christianity

Marital Status:
Single!

Nationality:
British!

Current Location:
Karakua, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):

5 years.

Working Experience (# of years):
8 years.

Academic Degree:
College Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
English, Biology

Minors:
Maths, Science

Native Languages:
JSL, Japanese, English

Other Languages:
Russian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
I do, I have a TESOL certificate.

Preferred Teaching Subject:
English!

Last edited:

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Welcome to the professor faction, the roles in-game & in discord will be given out shortly, more information about what's next will be provided in the #college-staff-chat channel. If you're not in the KA discord yet, join it via this link: https://discord.gg/scw4fThb

Users who are viewing this thread