players online

Denied English teacher app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerdy-Chan

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name):Nerdy_Chan
Previous bans:None

Describe your activity on the server: I usually get on everyday unless I have a big trip and I forget my laptop, its very friendly on the server a few little people fuss now and then but I think they aren't to bad

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No but I can.

Do you have a microphone? yes.

List your current and past applications: My sisters prank one

What is your motivation for applying?: I help my sister do her homework every night and I thought I would be really good at minecraft highschool as a teacher

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):When I was in second grade I had taught sometimes for the teachers to have a break I was called the smart one in every class my ant is also a teacher so I have lots of experience I also have switched school many times and have seen other tatics I may one day even become a teacher not to sure yet!

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name):Mrs.Crush
Your Teachers In Game Age:28
Teachers Subject:English

Have you read & understood the megathread? yes,and thank you for that.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

I would change how teachers are treated. Teachers are always took overboard and nobody even cares they try to teach and they just yell out we should be able to get around without seeing any teachers gone that why they are gone to many they don't matter! and the rooms need more rooms!!! its crazy!

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knolledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

for one teachers are important they help us live without them we wouldn't live correctly and this generation would burn.

secondly the medium salary a teacher gets is $54,000.00 the lowest is $36,000.00, however the most teacher can make in a year is $83,000.00, I would make about 35,000.00 a year

teachers teach nice when you pay attention but when you don't they can get mean they most likely will yell at you and that's pretty embarrassing, so it works well!

teachers file papers grade tests sometimes rest talk etc when they get a break trust me this year I saw it all happen so its pretty explanatory!

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: without teachers we wouldn't have a real high school and maybe we throw in some learning here and there witch makes it even better to do! Without teachers everyone would go nuts! We really need teachers, or this is as good as gone!

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

My character Mrs.Crush has purple hair with glasses and sometimes a dress!She sometimes sacks off and chills witch gets her in trouble but she reads books then but still not doing her job. she loves kids but can get pretty mean! She is okay with the other teachers. She is shy in a new year but talks a lot when she warms up to the students. Her plan in the future is to retire and relax finally...

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I tell them t follow me to the principals office they all get taken there.. (add on because I can!) they all get expelled for being caught with drugs aswell as dangerous weapons

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I yell quiet and then when they stop talking I get back to my lessons, but sometimes I let it slide...

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? I act focused but sometimes a bit playful

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. im: focused for work, stressed because kids, tired because pains, surprised because nerds being good.

BACKSTORY: I was walking by the bay when I saw a book it said "Dictionary" I read it and it had so much info it was great to read I read it for months hour by hour I learned a new word everywhere I went I had the book with me reading it every second of it. One day in class we had a test on vocab and I knew I could do it! I worked very hard and thought a about it. I got a A I was one from a A+ from that moment I knew that I had to just had to train and get a A+!

The next test: It was the biggest vocab test of the year and I was ready... I had my pencil in hand and was ready for the test... "3....2....1...GO!" The test had started and I saw the first question
" What does QUALITY mean?" I wrote down the answer and went on when I was done there was 50 seconds on the clock.. "DING DING DING!" went the clock it was over... I handed my test in my heart pounded.. I got... a.... A+!

My heart fled with joy as I got that A+ from that moment forward I knew I was going to be a English teacher and I was never goanna let go of that.

THE END

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread