Alex_Winter2

Level 1
Alex_Winter2
Alex_Winter2
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Alex_Winter2

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes, My user is Viera_Alex

Do you have a microphone?: I do

How old are you? (Optional): 23

What is your time zone?: EST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do acknowledge that being inactive will lead to demotion

Describe your activity on the server: I’m online almost everyday minus time when I'm at work. Usually my work time is Saturday 5pm-10pm and Sunday 12am-5pm. Besides that I spend the majority of my time on srp.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
-https://schoolrp.net/threads/alex_winter2s-language-application.66811/ (Denied)
-http://schoolrp.net/threads/alex_winter2s-language-application.66856/ (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): [Grade-12] x2, [College] x1

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
English

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I mainly got inspired to become a teacher from each teacher and how each one ran their classes. Mainly wanted to become a teacher myself even before coming onto srp. I find the aspect of teaching students to become a part of the community.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?: I understand

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: The Teacher class logs are logs that keep track of how many classes a teacher hosts at a time. It's important because it tells whether or not a teacher hits their quota or not.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
-Do not bully fellow classmates
-No eating in class
-No cellphones
-Do not disrespect the Teacher

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: Handles all staff matters and are responsible for managing staff performance

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: They handle teaching students so that they may use it to better themselves

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: They are teachers who are the ones who pass their introductions and trainings. They can start hosting classes and teach students whichever subject they are set to.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: They are teachers who pass the application status, they are required to go through training to pass and get to being newly qualified teachers.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are those who lead and teach students on different subjects and help students become functioning people of society. Their pay ranges from 350k for newly qualified teachers who pass their 10 class quota, 400k for qualified teachers base pay, 50k after every 5 classes after 10 class quota.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: They are important in SRP because SRP is in a school setting and it wouldn’t be a school without its teachers to teach the students. The school would need teachers just as much as it would need students, principal’s, vice-principal, etc.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: They use a system referred to as MoSCoW which is an abbreviation for “Must have or Should have, Could have or Would have” which allows for effective prioritization.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plans for the future?
Tsugumi would be kind but also have a bit of a motherly side, making sure she does her utmost to make sure students grow to be great people of society. Her outlook on students is that most students are attentive in class, though she is aware that some are childish, she still sees potential to grow in them. She sees her fellow teachers as hard-working individuals that do their utmost to teach the students.
Tsugumi has an approachable demeanor and is often seen conversing with others around her when she isn’t teaching classes. She’d be a bit eccentric, often seen giving people compliments or words of encouragement. She strives to see students go above and beyond to graduate and hopes that she can help any students who might be struggling. Tsugumi does her utmost to nurture the students to help them better understand the subject, and helps wherever they may lag behind on.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Tsugumi would first initially warn them, 2nd time offense, she’d let them know “hey, you do this again and i’ll have to give detention, 3rd time offense she’d just give detention letting them know that they have been warned prior.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Tsugumi would clap her hands together and yell “Everyone, attention please!” and do her utmost to keep the attention to the lesson, making the lesson at hand possibly fun while keeping the educational side to it.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Tsugumi would remain pretty chill, talking to her fellow teachers while there. She’d also do her best to check in on the teacher’s there, help destress if she can, even if it may be for a short period of time. She’d try to at least keep the environment light, but knows not to push matter’s should a teacher not wish to talk about something.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would go through all the lesson’s materials, making sure each was in their proper places. She'd then approach her shelves making sure all her extra pencils, should the students require it, are accounted for. She had high hopes for the day and wanted to make sure to have her students all prepared for the day’s lesson, to make sure none had an excuse to fail. She nodded after doing a thorough check and proceeded to her board to write the day’s lesson subject on the board.

/me She’d take a moment, standing in front of the board, thinking of a word. She then wrote 7 little lines, then turned to the class with a beaming smile on her face. She knew it was just a simple game of hangman, but she thought of it as a fun little means to recap all the terms they went over, to keep the students from forgetting her lessons. She’d skim over the class, looking at all the students as they raise their hand to answer.

/me She’d stood to the side of her desk, listening to the student present, giving small nods to let the student know that they were doing well. She’d provide the student with constructive feedback, remaining supportive to assure the student made good progress and that they did very well.

/me She’d sit at her desk typing away on her laptop. She’d be in the process of making the lesson plans for the next week, thinking on how to properly educate while keeping the students entertained with the lesson’s. She’d hum a soft tune as she thought of all the ways she could teach her class.She’d be excited for the next class, hoping to see her students go above and beyond to pass her class.

Backstory
Tsugumi was born into the Adachi family. She grew up more on the secluded side, raised to treat all with kindness. She grew up being kind to all around her, She went to school as any normal kid would. She found teachers an inspiration, seeing them as those who help little kids such as herself. She’d continue to go through her school life trying her best to graduate. Her elementary school years were similar but with her learning more about becoming a teacher and such. She’d express her desire to be a teacher to her teachers. They would support her dream, giving her little tips along the way which she would take to heart. Her teachers would continue to nurture her learning experience after classes, helping her as much as they could. She’d move onto her highschool years, focusing on graduating. She’d speak to some of her teachers after school getting a better understanding of how to become a teacher and made sure to take notes on how to do so. She'd remain after classes to get help from her highschool teachers to help her further her understanding of how to become a teacher. She explained to them that she would like to teach an English class. The teachers would let her know what all she needed to become an English teacher. She'd continue to go through her highschool years to graduate so she can go through college for the degree she needed. She'd finally graduate and move onto college where she would go through and work on getting a bachelor's degree for english. She also got a major in Literature and English. She'd get a minor in communication. She'd also remain in classes after finishing to get help from the teachers as much as they could before she returned home to do her homework and any assignment for her classes. After a year, she finally managed to graduate with the bachelor's degree for English, and being happy about her achievements, she went to her mother to give her the good news.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Tsugumi Rin Hamasaki
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss or Ms.
Given Name(s): Tsugumi, Rin
Preferred Name: Tsugumi (for teachers) Ms.Hamasaki (for students)

Age (Minimum is 27): 28
Religious Denomination: Christianity
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years):
N/A

Academic Degree: Bachelor Degree in English
Year of Graduation: 2009
Major(s): Literature, English
Minors: Communications

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Y

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread