Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?:

Totty#6695

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

PST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

I Understand that if I'm not active on the server that my character will be demoted.

Describe your activity on the server:

I log in every single day. I play for as long as i can until i have to go to work in real life. I am usually online for about 5+ hours. There is always something for me to get to in the SRP and thanks to the wonderful people I mean, it has kept me on the server for a long time almost like a full time job. Speaking of full time jobs, My actual job ranges 5 days a week and I do night shifts so I am usually offline at night when it's not active. My 2 days that I do have off i am fully on the srp but then again every single day i am on it even if it's for a little bit i usually make it to more than 3 hours a day on the srp.

Do you have any previous bans?:

Yes, once on my second account 2ndAtMost

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

http://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-sirlowks.52390/ [Denied]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-sirlowks.52494/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-spanish.57178/ [Accepted]
http://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-application.57346/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/thighrp-korean-language-application.64042/ [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

My current role Senjo Senova is in grade 12. I Wanted to do the college exam but chose to apply for a teacher instead as it would settle better for my character.

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:

History Teacher

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:

I always had a talent for teaching others. Though it might not be the same as everyone else I believe my ways of teaching are effective. I love to ask questions along the way of learning. I always loved teaching, being able to apply what I learned in the past to the youth. Having people younger than me come up to me for help, it's a great feeling. Not only that but I believe I am a relatable person when it comes to the younger generation. I notice most teachers, especially History teachers, aren't well liked due to their status of being "boring" or "strict" but the way I teach I make it a fun learning environment where I interact with my students and make sure they are paying attention.

I come from an area where the adults have given up on the children and most of the children either become thugs or lose all faith in learning and become a slave to society. I've seen it so much that it became a normal thing and seeing the younger generation falling and crumbling away, knowing that our future is in the hands of these young ones can scare anymore. I was a tutor for some of my niece and nephew and their friends. I started by reviewing their homework and determining what type of work they are being sent and see where their knowledge of the subject is at. I would test them to see how far they can handle what the subject intels. Based on their score I'd use that and would focus on their shortcomings instead of what they already understand. I would have them work on what they are lacking in and test them again to see if they are understanding the work. I would also show them that there are different ways to solve each problem. I would show them my way of working on the problems we are learning and would work on each of them 1 on 1 to see if they can make my way of problem solving their own. It's an effective method since younger children use examples of what they've learned from adults and copy it or make it they're own. It is a reward itself to watch people who want to learn actually learn what they want, being able to see their excitement of achieving their goal is an accomplishment itself.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & If your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:

I fully understand and am more than willing to undergo training. The more prepared I am, the better

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:

To summarise what Teacher class log is, it is basically what teachers and administration use to support the idealistics ways of the educational setting and guarantee that the teachers in question are up to all standards.
Furthermore, to go into details of what teacher class logs is, from what I’ve learned upon my own research, it is a system that allows for the school administration to keep track of the functions of each individual teacher’s classroom. This would be utilised to determine whether a teacher is actively taking their role seriously as they do not need inactive teachers when there are many others willing and wanting to take a chance at becoming a teacher. Knowing that another system does assist in providing an employee is meeting their monthly quota. In addition, logs would help in giving the information needed to teachers with regards to the number of classes they have to complete, additional classes hosted, times and room numbers, total classes hosted, and an inactivity log.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

I always dreamed of being a teacher that everyone loved and came to whenever they needed help or just needed someone to talk to. a laid back teacher, friendly, funny and outgoing but with all that fun there would need to be rules to take into consideration. WIth fun comes restrictions. I would need to be able to control my class therefore I would need to set down some rules.

Rule one: "Stay quiet and seated during a lesson or when we're learning"
This means upon entering my class it is ok to be a little wild but when the lesson starts i need every student to be seated at their own desk and quiet enough for the whole class to be able to listen along to the lesson.
Before having fun in my class I need to be able to TEACH it first. If we can get through the lesson I can challenge the student's knowledge of what we learned to see if they understand it. I wouldn't be able to have a "fun" class as I imagined if the class was loud, moving around all the time and being disrespectful. With that type of behaviour can be left for after the lesson is done minus the disrespect.

Rule two: Bullying Policy
This rule is applied everywhere in school. Bullying is not tolerated, it will be punishable. As much as i want to be a fun teacher and that teacher to go to i need and will enforce the rule if i see someone being bullied. Bullied in any shape or form is not to be taken lightly and the punishment will not be light either.

Rule three: Free time
Free time is a reward not a perk. It is given when a student completes their school work they are free to do whatever they'd like as long as it is safe and respectful. In addition to free time, those who have free time are not to disturb others who have yet to finish they're work. But most of the time, we will be able to go outside and enjoy ourselves. Senjo wants to point out the hard workers who go that extra mile to submit work as soon as they’re finished so that they can be rewarded at the end of class. Those who have the chance to enjoy their earned free time are expected to follow previous rules and not distract others.

Rule Four: Being respectful
It goes without saying that Senjo is to be respected and that goes for all the higher up including teachers, staff, etc. Respect comes a long way and if he is being disrespectful he will not stand for it. He wants to be the best teacher everyone can relate to but if he is disrespected then he can turn mean and strict to the opposite of what he wants to be. Senjo believes that one must give respect to earn respect if there is none of that then there is no moving forward.

Rule Five: Language
Senjo isn't one for being a saint when it comes to using language since he often swears outside of school or with other teachers in secret. Although that fact is that rules are rules and the rules need to be applied at all times during school hours.
This rule implies that all students must be respectful and use appropriate language to anyone, may it be to teachers, staff, higher up or even to their peers in school. Examples of appropriate language and behaviour can be widely spreaded out into different sections; some might include using polite and respectful language, following school and classroom rules, being mindful of others' feelings and needs even if the other person isn't being respectful. It is important for students to understand that their words and actions have an impact on others either in a negative or positive way but most of the time it is negative, and to be mindful of how they communicate and interact with their classmates and the teacher.

Rule Six: Do not be afraid of failure
This really indicates that students shouldn't be afraid to lose some. Like the saying say "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" using what you lack and fail at, you can use it to strengthen what you lack in by reflecting what you made you fail into to prevail
Senjo believes that part of being a student is to learn that trial and error is a good thing. Not everyone can know everything that is why teachers are there to help the students learn. Failing at something isn't the end of the way, it is more of a way to show someone that they need work or need help working in some parts of their study OR even themselves. Senjo has failed so many times and had to restart so many times in order to learn that failing can make a person stronger and knowledgeable about what to do and what not to do.

Rule seven: Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself
The rule states that no student or anyone for that matter shall lay a single finger on another person as it can result in a punishment.
Senjo loves a little rivalry when it comes to his students' education but there are times when someone says the wrong thing to another thus a fight or a heated argument would break out. There shall be 0 physical contact in his class room. His class room is supposed to be an area where everyone can feel at home and relax. to enjoy their time. If a student refuses to comply with keeping their hands and feet his or herself then they will be punished with either a detention or worse.

Rule eight: Electronics
The rules implies that there shall be no usage of electronics during a lesson or when working on schoolwork. Having a electronic out during a lesson or when working on schoolwork can result in having the electronic being taken away
Senjo doesn't mind electronics as long as it doesn't disrupt the class. He would ask for electronics to be put away during a lesson or before they start working on assignments as it will distract the students from working or paying attention. If a unfortunate situation comes when a student decides to test Senjo and not comply with the rules then he will be first to give the student in question a warning if it the situation worsen he will not hesitate to take the electronic from the student until the end of the class after he explains to the student why he or she was punished.

Rule nine: Raise your hand when you have a question
During a lesson the teacher should not be interrupted UNLESS they call upon a student to interact with the lesson. If a student has a question regarding the lesson or anything for that matter it is asked to please raise your hand until you are called upon. This allows the teacher to know who would like to speak and to manage or give their insight of the conversation and interactions in the class. It also helps make sure that all students have an opportunity to participate and have their voices heard.
Senjo hates being interrupted during lessons since it can result in him forgetting what he was talking about. For that same matter he asks his students to kindly raise their hand in respectful manner and wait until they are called upon. This gesture inclines being respectful towards the teacher and can and even will be rewarded.
It is important for the teacher to get through the lesson without being interrupted because with that someone can disrupt other students chance to learn or pay attention

Rule ten: Do not be afraid to ask question
A common issue for students is that they are afraid of asking questions. Some might say they are afraid their peers would make fun of them if they don't understand something or they need extra information about it. It is encouraged to not be afraid to ask for extra help, that's what the teachers are there for. Not only that but the certain subjects can be challenging and needed to go back a step is 100% ok. Although some might ask questions that aren't related to the topic Senjo is willing to answer those questions after class but as for questions about the subject being spoken about he will stop and answer for that student to be caught up. Senjo will always stay behind for as long as needed to support his students in need. Whatever questions they have whether it be subject related or not, even includes questions that are discussed in previous exams and or any requests on assignments that haven’t been given out during the lesson yet.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Roleplay has played a huge part in my life. More than anyone can understand. It's more than just roleplay, it's something bigger. Being able to be someone that you've always wanted to be, so what you've wanted to say, do what you've wanted to do. It was an escape from reality for me, a place of comfort - to get away from what I hated in real life. To forget who I am for just a little while and explore the world I've always wanted to be in.
I've been roleplaying since I was a child, more so with toys and action figures pretending to have a crossover and playing out different scenarios for each character for hours on end. The word roleplay i never came to understand until i became 13 that's when i discovered true roleplay. A place- no, a universe of boundless creativity where it's impossible to run out of ideas.
After I turned 13 I discovered Youtube Live streams on EDM. This live stream offers a live chat to talk to people around the world and when I caught a glimpse of the live chat it was a game changer for me. People being who they want, people interacting with each other because they are more than what I imagined. Being able to CREATE a person or a thing with just your imagination and to be able to be that person opened a whole new level for me. Senjo was my first creation. Senjo had different forms, different personalities, and everything but he was always the same too. For years i would play as help in different

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD

↳ Meaning: Head of Department
↳ Description: HDs are in charge of keeping an eye on the conduct and curriculum of the instructors in their department. HDs frequently keep an eye on how well instructors and students are following the rules throughout class, which helps to foster a supportive learning atmosphere. They are the most experienced and senior instructors, making them great people for UTs and NQTs to ask for assistance from when they need it.

- QT
↳ Meaning: Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: QTs are those who have overcome all obstacles to becoming teachers, including those that were academic and training-related. They have a proven track record of accomplishment and have proven that they are capable of doing their jobs to a high standard. They frequently have a lot more control over how rules are administered in the classroom than NQTs and UTs do.

- NQT
↳ Meaning: Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: NQTs are instructors who have successfully completed the initial teacher certification difficulties and have shown their abilities during their training. They are capable of hosting their own classes without the supervision of a QT or HD being present. Before being promoted to the status of qualified teacher, NQTs must exhibit their independence and classroom management abilities (QT).

- UT
↳ Meaning: Unqualified Teacher.
↳ Description: UTs are brand-new employees. They are either getting ready to undertake their duties or are currently doing them, but they are still undergoing training to better understand them. Additionally, UTs must show through training that they are capable of carrying out the duties of a teacher.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Purpose of teachers, IC and OOC

Teachers serve a vital role in the school system by providing students with education, guidance, and support to help them succeed academically and personally. Here are some of the key purposes of teachers in schools:

1. Educating students: Teachers are responsible for teaching students the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in school and in life. They plan and deliver lessons, assess student learning, and provide feedback to help students improve.​
  1. Creating a safe and supportive learning environment: Teachers create a positive classroom environment that fosters learning and supports students' social and emotional well-being. They promote a culture of respect and inclusivity, and provide guidance and support to students as needed.​
  1. Providing guidance and support: Teachers provide students with guidance and support, both academically and personally. They may offer advice on study habits, help students set academic and personal goals, and provide emotional support when needed.​
  1. Assessing student learning: Teachers assess student learning to determine how well they are mastering the material and where they may need additional support. They use a variety of assessments, such as quizzes, tests, and projects, to measure student learning.​
  1. Communicating with parents and colleagues: Teachers communicate with parents and colleagues to ensure that everyone is working together to support student success. They may meet with parents to discuss students' progress, collaborate with colleagues to develop lesson plans, and participate in professional development activities to stay up-to-date with best practices in education.​

Salary [OOC]
USA

Teacher salaries in the United States can vary depending on a number of factors, including location, experience, and level of education. According to data from the National Education Association (NEA), the average salary for public school teachers in the United States was $63,645 during the 2020-2021 school year.
However, teacher salaries can vary significantly by state and even by school district within a state. For example, the NEA reports that the average teacher salary in New York is $87,697, while the average salary in Mississippi is $46,451.
In addition, teacher salaries can vary by level of education and years of experience. Generally, teachers with more education and experience can earn higher salaries. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for elementary, middle, and high school teachers in May 2020 was $61,660.
It's worth noting that while teaching can be a rewarding career, many teachers report feeling underpaid relative to the amount of work they do and the importance of their role in society. Teacher salaries have been a subject of debate and discussion in recent years, with some arguing that they should be increased to better reflect the value of the work that teachers do.

References:
National Education Association. (2021). Rankings & Estimates: Rankings of the States 2020 and Estimates of School Statistics 2021. Retrieved from https://www.nea.org/resource-library/rankings-and-estimates-report

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. (2021). Occupational Outlook Handbook: Kindergarten and Elementary School Teachers, Middle School Teachers, and High School Teachers. Retrieved from https://www.bls.gov/ooh/education-training-and-library/home.htm

JAPAN
In Japan, teacher salaries can vary depending on the level of education, location, and years of experience. According to data from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, the average annual salary for teachers in Japan was approximately 4.75 million yen (about $44,000 USD) in 2019. However, salaries can range from around 3 million yen (about $28,000 USD) for new teachers to over 7 million yen (about $65,000 USD) for experienced teachers in certain areas.
It's worth noting that in Japan, there is a standardised salary system for teachers based on their level of education and years of experience. For example, a new teacher with a bachelor's degree will typically start at a lower salary than a teacher with a master's degree and several years of experience. There may also be variations in salary based on the type of school or educational institution, such as public versus private schools.
Overall, while teacher salaries in Japan may not be as high as in some other countries, teaching is still considered a respected and important profession, and many individuals choose to pursue careers in education for reasons beyond just financial compensation

References:
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) website provides information on teacher salaries in Japan, including average salaries and variations by level of education and years of experience. You can find the website at: https://www.mext.go.jp/a_menu/koutou/kyouin/1320869.htm

The Japan Times is a newspaper that covers news and current events in Japan. They often report on issues related to education and may have articles or opinion pieces on teacher salaries. You can find their website at: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/
The Japan Federation of Teachers' Unions (JFTU) is a labour union that represents teachers in Japan. They may have information on teacher salaries and other issues related to working conditions for educators. You can find their website at: https://www.jftu.org/en/

[IC]
A teacher's monthly compensation may not exceed 500,000 yen. Following completion of 10 classes, newly certified teachers are paid a base salary of 350,000 yen (qualified instructors are paid a base salary of 400,000 yen), and for every additional 5 classes taken after the minimum criteria is met, they are paid an additional 50,000 yen until the maximum is attained.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?
Teachers are important to the SRP server because it brings the server together, allowing the server to live up to its name, and experience the roles of being a student for other players. Teachers help students, giving advice and teaching them their chosen subject, which could even improve their in real life intelligence as well. Teachers are important to SRP as they host classes, hand detentions, praise and reward, but also discipline the students, making it feel like an actual school. They are also to help with new players, advising how to act, roleplay and to show them how the school system works. Without teachers, it wouldn't be SchoolRP, the lessons and the monitoring of the school makes it become a school roleplay, it makes it feel more realistic to a school in real life. Without teachers, the students would just roleplay in a school setting, not having the actual experience of being taught and including themselves in the activities that teachers have.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
With the way the teachers teach, I have discovered that there is a formal system in place, although it is a loose system, based on my research. 'Must have, Should have, Could have, Would/Wouldn't have' is referred to in the "MoSCoW" system. On the other side, I discovered specifics that explain the system as it is haphazardly applied. It depends on the teacher and how they choose to use the "MoSCoW" approach, in my experience from attending a variety of classes with various teachers and topics. While some teachers prefer to do thorough lectures during the entire class, others adopt a more hands-on approach by giving out homework or conducting experiments and demonstrations.

✦ ════ஓ๑ Character Knowledge ๑ஓ════ ✦

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What are their plans for the future?

Senjo stands at a fortunate height of 6 '1. Due to his appearance he does tend to stick out from others. Although besides some features he seems like a regular person. He has a good build, a toned body he likes to keep up with on a regular basis. He learned to suppress his heavy accent and can’t speak impressively without an accent at all. He was often looked at in a confusing manner since due to his heritage being Korean and Hispanic but he has more features from his Mother’s side who is hispanic. If people solely assessed a person by their voice, they might mistake him for being Hispanic while speaking in Spanish. His Japanese is also not up to par, and you can tell he is not from Japan, but he manages to get by when it comes to regular communication. He generally doesn't have any speech difficulties, with the exception of a minor, barely perceptible slurring of words when he's anxious. His hair would be silky and lavish as he thought his hair was a foundation of his looks, sometimes if he was lazy he’d tie up his hair. He was a strong proponent of maintaining healthy hair since he had a strange obsession with having longer hair, which prompted him to research the subject. He never thought of having a beard since he thought it didn’t look good on him with his long hair so he shaves daily to avoid beards unless he loses the long hair. He usually kept a clean and well polished face as, along with his hair thought it was a foundation of his looks. Speaking of foundation of looks, another thing would be his scar on his right eye. An unfortunate accident that happened with the people he thought were friends but weren’t ended up leading up to having a permanent scar on his face but that's ok they only made him look cooler. When looking upon the man's face he would seem to be uptight and cautious but in fact he’d be very laxed and kind when given the chance to know him. His skin was usually a tad bit paler than most but was barely recognizable.

Senjo at age 26 in his more “casual” clothing. Art made by:RayBean14#4964
image_2023-08-28_220109456.png
The absolute state of Senjo's clothing style can be used to determine his personality in terms of attire. He enjoys donning cosy, baggy clothing when not required to be adequately attired, such as in public places. Although he doesn’t mind wearing high-end, fancy clothing he seems more comfortable in his own style. He also likes the contrast of white, black, and light grey, which he usually uses in his attire. Nonetheless, red and purple is by far his favourite colour, and only that hue within white, black and light grey would be acceptable for apparel. Also, he often dresses appropriately when necessary; for example, you'll often see him wearing formal apparel in a school situation. Dress shoes, a blouse with black buttons, and matching black or white slacks.
Senjo's tendency to let his mouth take the lead occasionally is one of his distinctive qualities. For instance, he speaks without considering the impact his words can have on others; while this usually results in positive outcomes, it can occasionally lead to undesirable outcomes. If he notices someone in need, there is always that voice in the back of his head encouraging him to make things right. Senjo would be moved to go and aid, for instance, if he noticed that someone appeared to be under stress. Senjo is the kind of guy who tries to be helpful but finds it difficult due to his serious demeanour and indifferent expression. Furthermore, he has a propensity to feel extremely satisfied after making purchases for other people. Particularly those who are in need and close friends, whether or not they actually need it. He frequently has crushing debt as a result of his need to buy goods for others in order to make them feel pleased and unique. Even though he may not be the most trustworthy when it comes to handling money, he nevertheless managed to find a method to pay for a group of people and himself to have supper at a restaurant.
.Senjo has a straightforward perspective on students. The way that students treat him is returned by him. In other words, if a student is friendly with Senjo, he will return the favor and be equally as, if not friendlier! Although he is aware that school and teachers might be frightening, he attempts to be personable and wants children to understand that it is acceptable to ask for help if they are unsure of something. Senjo also has zero tolerance for bullying. It deeply affects him, and he is not in the least bit interested in seeing it happen. The only thing he asks of his students is that they just follow his rules, the regulations of the school, and Karakura law.
Since Senjo acts extremely childlike regardless of his age, his nature would naturally make it difficult for him to get along with other teachers who are more mature. He has already gotten to know two professors and has loved spending time with them occasionally: Mr. Black and Mr. Lily. He does look up to Mr. Black since, in his eyes, they are the model academic. Also, he has established a standard for other educators to be personable and willing to volunteer. He thinks it is morally correct for teachers to want to make their workplaces better.
Although he might not always show the previous quality, he has a compassionate and protective disposition. He has been knocked out many times for doing this, so he can't just watch as a friend of his is beaten up by anyone. He doesn't always anticipate or receive the same reaction from his friends. Another distinguishing characteristic of his is that he lacks empathy and friendliness, especially with strangers. This is a result of his inability to trust anyone, let alone those he has just met, which makes him always on guard. He also exhibits a notable lack of friendliness with strangers. when not in a work environment for precisely the same reason. Instead, he has a fairly relaxed temperament and likes to avoid conflict when it's unnecessary, that is, unless he feels the need to defend someone nearby. But in terms of his career, he wants to leave a lasting impression. As a dedicated student, Senjo wants to make a difference and give back to the Karakura community by offering high-quality instruction in History, a topic he is particularly interested in. In the long run, he also hopes to establish himself by rising through the ranks of the educational system.

✦ ════ஓ๑ Scenarios ๑ஓ════ ✦
You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?

Senjo would approach the students, with a raised eyebrow, giving a serious and stern expression on his face. He would clear his throat, gaining the attention of the students and calmly say “Do not swear on school grounds' '. He would look at the students, waiting for the response. If they choose to acknowledge the school rule, he would say thankyou, and carry on doing his school duties. However, if they carried on after the first warning, he would sigh, showing his tiredness of their silliness, “I've warned you once, do not carry on or you will be getting detention, and It wouldn't be good on your record”. He would just stare at them, hoping for them to make the right decision, as everyone knows how boring detention is, and it can easily be avoided. If the students still carried on the poor attitude, he would calmly pull out a detention slip, passing it to the students and saying “I will see you all in detention.” As he would turn his back and walk off.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

Senjo understands that classes would be hard to host, especially with newer students who don't know the rules of the school. He would clap and rub his hands together, gaining the attention of the class, and raising his voice to a comfortable amount, saying “Let's all settle down, It will be an enjoyable class, use the energy for the activities”
He would initially try to stop students from reaching to the point of being too noisy to recognise him because he doesn't normally like really loud crowds and thinks them to be a bother. But, there are occasions when tackling a problem figuratively, rather than physically, is the best course of action. He would track down the main distractions and make an effort to talk to them in a friendly manner while quietly pressing them to pay attention to his lesson. He would approach them after finding the problematic child to see what was the problem and to warn him “hey man what's going on? You’re being a bit too loud ya know? Some of the other students aren’t able to focus. Do me a solid and let's tone it down and flow with the vibe yeah?”
For how laid back Senjo is, he doesn’t tolerate disrespectful behaviour and isn’t afraid to be mean back if needed. For example if a student decides not to listen to the first warning during a class Senjo would lose his laid back attitude and would walk up to the disrupting student and have a “chat” with him. “Grab your bag, you're out. I don’t need students like you interrupting my class and ruining the vibe”

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?

He would have a hard time fitting in because he was quite untrusting of new people and was unable to create new acquaintances; the majority of his colleagues were introduced to him through mutual connections. But gradually, he would come across chances to talk with professors and learn a little bit more about them all. Although Senjo’s communication skills were amazing, if not the best it’d still have a tough time trying to start a conversation so if no one approaches him and if he doesn’t see a grandline to start one i’d be off to do his own thing. He would start by examining the room and see what they had for the teachers in terms of coffee choice which to his surprise they did! He grabbed a cup of warm coffee and a toasted banana bread as he sat down quietly to go through his phone. If on the off chance he saw his fellow teacher also taking a break he would try to start up a conversation. He examined the state of whichever teacher came in. If it looked like the teacher was having a rough stressful day he’d start off with a friendly joke to cheer them up a bit, for example “Stressful class huh? Come hide here with me from the demons” he said as he laughed. Frp, there depending on the other person responds he’d continue.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me &6&oSenjo would have a nice laid-back look on his face as he awaited the arrival of students and their entry into the classroom. He would approach a pupil while pointing directly at them and say, "Hello there! Welcome to class, student name! I have a little surprise for all of you! A test for the material this week!" &6&oWaving his arms around while he said it, making the final celebration sound incredibly cynical. The kids would know he finds their sighs amusing when his smile would change to a less pronounced but still clearly cheeky grin.

/me &6&oHe would tap his foot in a way that gave the impression that he was deeply contemplating something while looking down and with his arms folded. Before slowly standing up and allowing the silence to linger for a while, he would attentively examine the kids who were in front of him. He would then wait while folding his arms behind his back. The tension and silence are abruptly broken by "Welcome! Your new history teacher will be me. Please use any name you'd like to call me! I honestly don't mind, but if you want to be dull, feel free. Use Mr. Senjo as you please. I'd rather you call me by my first name. In order to provide a positive first impression and personalise the interactions with his students, &6&oHe would emphasise the usage of his first name. With the brief introduction of his portraying himself as amiable and approachable, his manner would change to something more hospitable.

/me &6&oHe had his arms crossed as he leaned back against the wall as his younger brother talked to him about recent events that happened. With a raised eyebrow he felt concerned about what his younger brother does outside of school as he waited for him to finish telling his story. He closed his eyes as soon as he finished as he thought about what to say during the time his younger brother was talking, he’d opened his eyes and with a stern look he’d slowly opened his mouth and sighed before talking. “I told you many times not to get involved with things like that haven’t I!? Jeez I don’t know where you get this type of motive to go and get yourself into such trouble like that ya know? I better not see you in any trouble or else.”

/me &6&oAfter finishing making copies of people for his next class he walked back to his classroom as he had a straight face expression seemingly tired or unamused. His ear twitches as he hears the cry of someone pleading for help, his eyes sharp shifted to the left as he saw in the corner a couple of older kids bullying a younger kid. He walked over behind the older kids with a serious expression before opening his mouth to speak. “What are you two doing to this young one huh?! Sounds to me like you’re ganging up on him, and for what? To look cool? To feel good? To feel like you have power over the helpless?” &6&oHis voice growing as the air around the older kids started to get heavy as the pressure being placed on them by Senjo anger. “Have you two no shame? Dignity? No sense or moral? All I see is pity and shame from the both of you. This isn’t how you build up your name or earn a reputation, this is how you destroy it and make everyone around you feel sorry for you.” &6&oHe leaned down to the older kids as he wrote 2 detention slips for them, placing them on their forehead. “Consider what I said, a free trial. I’ll see both of you in detention and be prepared to be scolded beyond your beliefs.” &6&oHe watched as the older kids ran off in fear as he quickly and sharply looked at the bullied kid, he calmed down and a small smile grew on senjo’s face as he reached out his hand to help the young child up. “Here come on, next time those kids mess with you come look for me ok? And stay away from people like that? -sigh- dealing with stuff like that is such a hassle.”

Backstory

Before being born

Before being bored were two unnamed parents that gave life to Senjo. An unnamed mentally weakened woman and an unnamed abusive alcoholic father. The mother knowing she isn’t strong willed to leave the father nor give up on her child she pursues on to wait for the father to come back and to keep raising their child. The father, a good for nothing alcoholic man who did nothing with his life other than work and use his money for booze and escorts. The father (like said earlier was good for nothing) was never around as a father should but. Once Senjo was conceived the father upped and vanished. That was his father, a drunken boar who moves on to the next person even if it meant ruining their lives by leaving. He has no remorse nor any morals, all he cared about was booze and himself.

Senjo ages born to 3 years old

Being left behind by the father, this left the mother to fend for herself AND her new born child. The mother wasn’t mentally stable enough to hold a job for a long time since she had a declining health which only got worse, they had almost no food, no money, no power, very little water, a broken roof on their heads and ripped up clothing. This is the kind of life Senjo knew which was poverty. Within the years of him turning 3 his mother tried her hardest to work to get enough food for Senjo not to be hungry enough to not starve to death but ultimately it took a toll on her own body. She passed away on the floor in front of Senjo’s eyes. After running to help, there was nothing anyone could do but take Senjo to an adoption agency.

Senjo ages 3 to 6 years old

Taken to an adoption agency Senjo spent 3 years there as different families came to see him and with each family gone and passed him up he grew to lose hope. He began to lash out at his foster family as each night he snuck out to roam the cities. Some nights he’d be brought back by an officer or would sneak back home with bruises and cuts due to messing with the wrong people. The foster parents that held him were getting fed up with his actions as they threatened to take him back to the agency or worse throw him out. He had enough of being unwanted so he ran away but this time he stayed away. For days he went starving and nearing death in the harsh cold, his skin in rough shape and his bones visible through his skin from lack of nutrients. He closed his eyes as it could have been his last time opening them, he felt his body lift up as he opened his eyes and saw he was being carried by a masked person. Taken to an unfamiliar home the masked person takes off his mask and without a word begins to give Senjo a blanket as he was set next to a heater. Again without a sound he goes into the kitchen to make Senjo a warm soup. As Senjo began to get better and warm and filled up his stomach with food, the male that took in Senjo revealed that his name was Shinzo Senova. Shinzo asks Senjo a few questions such as his name, where he came from and why he was close to dying. Explaining his situation Shinzo listened silently as he decided to go to bed and escorted Senjo to a spare bedroom for the night. The next morning Shinzo decided to take in Senjo, basically adopting him. Senjo seemed to be confused and on his guard he asked why. Shinzo was moved by Senjo’s story and it wasn’t like he could leave a child out in the cold. Shinzo decided to introduce Senjo, his new adopted son to his gang. Senjo was so confused as everything was happening, but what was more baffling was that Shinzo was in a gang. Being very accepting, Shinzo's gang welcomed Senjo with friendly and open arms. Although Senjo wasn’t allowed to be involved with the gang and their activity he enjoyed being around them and hearing their stories.

Senjo ages 6 - 9

After spending a couple years with his new family, Senjo was given word from his old adoption agency that someone that looked identical and had half the same DNA was there at the adoption agency. It turned out that Senjo’s biological father had yet another child, Nassy Senova. Nassy had been taken by the agency just like Senjo was and found his way to his older brother. Shinzo decided to also take in Nassy as another son.

Senjo ages 9 - 12
Life seemed to be going good as Senjo warmed up to Nassy and Shinzo also started to teach Nassy how to read and write and how to communicate. Life seemed great, almost too great. Senjo had forgotten what it meant to be in a gang. Although things were quiet, danger never seemed to be far as a certain incident struck that would change the way Senjo and Nassy. Shinzo’s girlfriend who would soon be his wife.She was supportive of Shinzo but refused to allow either Senjo or Nassy to join a gang. months pass on and a tragic incident happens. A rival gang killed Shinzo’s girlfriend in front of his eyes and in front of his gang. That day changed Shinzo. He went from the happy dependable older brother-like man to a depressed lifeless person.

Senjo ages 13 - 16

Things changed for the Senjo and Nassy as Shinzo was unable to take care of them due to his depression. He sent both of them to karakura town. Senjo was the first to go as Nassy had to wait a couple years since he wasn’t old enough. And waiting those couple years he witnessed Shinzo's depression get worse. Once again alone and confused in a new place but he was strong-willed thanks to shinzo and his gang’s teachings. He was able to make fun quickly though they weren’t the best but they were enough to get Senjo through some days. After learning the basics of how karakura town Senjo soon started to realise how dark karakura can be from families to gangs to individuals who just have the thrill to hunt. Unfortunately Senjo wasn’t prepared to know that his friends that he made weren’t as friendly as he thought they’d be. As a result of having bad friends, long story-short it resulted in the scar he has on one of his eyes.

Senjo ages 16 - 18

After recovering from his attack which led up to the scar on his eye, Senjo found himself once again alone, so he thought. Nassy finally arrived in Karakura town and met up with Senjo. Being excited to see his little brother, Senjo decided to let Nassy live in his apartment and decided to teach Nassy how things work in Karakura town. Once he was done teaching everything he had to teach to Nassy, Senjo gifted him a phone to keep in touch and told him that this is it, he is on his own for the first time. Not long after, to Senjo and nassy’s surprise Shinzo arrived at karakura town to have a party with them for making it this far and wanted to congratulate them. Little did they know…that party was a goodbye party. The very next day Shinzo was reported dead. He committed suicide. He was left in a broken depression that wasn’t unfixable and finally decided to let go. Witnessing Shinzo's cold dead body, Nassy snapped and freaked out because Shinzo was like a father figure to Nassy but was technically their adoptive older brother. Nassy was filled with sadness and anger and his anger was pointed towards Senjo since he believed that Senjo was the reason for Shinzo’s death since he left. Although he tolerates being around Senjo. Nassy is always plotting against Senjo as revenge. Not knowing that Senjo had nothing to do with Shinzo’s death.

Senjo age 18

Things were looking good for Senjo until the next day he heard about Shinzo’s death. Nassy came back home ready to tell Senjo with the news of their foster father’s death. Having to overcome the fact that his only father figure was gone, Senjo decided to cope by helping others instead of grieving properly which helped for a while until he started to become unstable and his feelings were running wild. He finally took the time to grief but not long after overcoming and coming to terms with Shinzo’s death he discovered that Nassy and himself both have another sibling. Senjo was giving work from a faraway hospital where someone with the same last name but half blood was found waiting. It turns out that their father had started yet another family and also left them. He left behind a daughter named Niny Senova. Senjo decided to take a trip by himself to search for his sibling. Having done so, he brought her back after learning her past and knowing she’d be better off having her own life back in karakura town.
Things were looking up for Senjo, he taught and looked over his younger siblings and watched as they grew up and lived their lives. It started to make Senjo think for himself. He spent so much time helping others ever since Shinzo’s death that he never took the time for himself to do anything. He took long and hard and he wanted to be someone who could be more, who can help more people the way he did for Nassy and Niny. He decided he wanted more wisdom and knowledge in order to help the people that will need help. He packed his stuff, everything and leaving a final word to his loved ones he decided to set sail and head to a different country where he’d stay on a mountain to train and educate himself for the next 10 years.

Senjo age 18 -22

4 years have passed and Senjo is still in training. He was taken in by a Shaolin who proceeded to help further train him, his mind, his knowledge and even in combat from time to time in china. He even studied most subjects of normal college courses just enough to properly teach others. He studied and trained day in and day out. During this time he would also study at a nearby university that he was allowed into with some strings pulled by the master shaolin in order for Senjo to get his bachelor’s degree. Although things were tough due to the language barrier he still had some help and managed to pull it there and even to everyone’s surprise passed and graduated in History major in the university of Tsinghua.

Senjo age 22 - 27 (Present)

After leaving and thanking the Shaolin he trained and studied with he soon went on to visit the world. He needed somewhere to start so he started with South korea. He Stayed there for a year to properly learn Korean as a language as it is his ethnicity and as soon as he felt he had properly learned and can speak the language correctly he moved on to the next place he wanted to visit which was Mexico. He already knew how to speak Spanish which was very convenient for him. He spent another year learning and enjoying Mexico's culture, especially the food. After spending a year in Mexico he decided to go visit England. Once again just like in Mexico he decided to enjoy the time he spent in England, visiting their tour spots. After another year he decided to go to the US for 2 years. There he would learn about how others would see people who aren’t from the US, how people would see him. He’d come to know that not everyone can be accepting but others will be. After spending his time in the US he didn't know what else to do as he stared up into the sky. He decided to go back home finally to his loved ones to see them and finally be back to where he belongs.
Finally, Senjo, who is currently 28 years old, discovers that he is actively looking for an apartment because he wants to leave his friend's flat and a new job. Specifically, a position in education, ideally in the area of History studies, at the nearby Karakura High School. Whether his application is approved or rejected will determine what occurs next.

✦ ════ஓ๑ In-Character Information ๑ஓ════ ✦

✦ ஓ๑ SECTION #1 - Personal Details ๑ஓ ✦

Full Name (First & Last only):

Senjo Senova

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Senjo

Preferred Name:
Senjo / Mr. Senova / Sen (Nickname given by friends)

Age (Minimum is 27):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Not married yet

Nationality:
Half Korean & Half Hispanic (Honduran)

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

✦ ஓ๑ SECTION #2 - Academic Details ๑ஓ ✦

Working Experience (# of years):

He spent four years in the mountains with his shaolin master, studying alone. A variety of courses at the high school and college levels, but especially Math, English, and History. (18--22)
Academic Degree:
N/A
Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Cultural History Language at the University of Tsinghua

Minors:
World history

Native Languages:
Korean

Other Languages:
English (fluent), Japanese (fluent), Korean (fluent)

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?
N/A
✦ ════ஓ๑ Extra ๑ஓ════ ✦

Additional notes about your application:

The application was obviously overly comprehensive, but I appreciate you reading it and taking it into consideration.
Please be aware, however, that the background describes Senjo's early life and the precise moment when his interest in History began to grow. He then finishes by stating his current plans. Although there may be some filler, the majority of it has something to do with the application, either directly or indirectly.

Do you have any questions?
None
╚════════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ════════╝​

Last edited:

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Pending
Thank you for applying! Your application was wonderful! However,

• There were other applications that stood out more
  • The subject you applied for is currently capped

Please feel free to work on the application until the next wave of applications!

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Please do not plagiarize from other sources. Even if you reference the source, do not copy and paste. You are blacklisted from applying for teacher for 3 Months. (Can Reapply December 1, 2023)

Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread