mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied English Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN (In Game Name): Daniella

Previous bans:
I have gotten banned once for MetaGaming. (I was new so I didn't know what it was)

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm kind to all the other students around me and I attend classes on time and I study after school. I usually come on this server every day for 2-6 hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3:
No, but i will be obliged to get it.

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do.

List your current and past applications:
This is my first one.

What is your motivation for applying?
I love seeing students go to school and learn new things! I've always thought teaching was fascinating and that it is a great opportunity to get to know students and share a journey of learning.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
Being a student was a great experience, everyone learns new things. Although, due to the lack of staff there hasn't been much classes going on. As a teacher, I will personally make sure the students are caught up in English class and keep them busy in class. I would provide students with praises when they do something good.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevent to your Minecraft Name): Miss Cakez
Your Teachers In Game Age: 29

Have you read & understood the megathread?
Yes, and I understand my job as a teacher.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would change how students aren't listening in class or paying attention.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.
A Teachers purpose is teach students and prepare them for the future. Teachers can have different ways of teaching but a few are; Asking questions, involving students in activities, pop quizzes, handing out textbooks and giving homework. An average English teacher in Japan makes 250,00¥ per year. In a Teachers spare time they can; Grade papers, mark tests, plan lessons and take a break.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Without teachers, it wouldn't be a school, it'd be chaos. Teachers keep the server rolling (As well as staff) And keep it under control.

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?
My character wears a blue knit sweater and has black hair and with white streaks and blue ballet flats. I'm unique because I have my own style and I'm not afraid of being judged for it.

My outlook on students are that they should be respectful to Teachers and pay more attention in class. My outlook on Teachers is try and have lessons planned in spare time and reward good behaviour and punish bad behaviour.

My personality is very happy and upbeat, positive and is ready for anything that comes to her. My plans for the future are becoming an English Teacher and share as much as I can with the students and I might travel a little.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would give them one warning and if it continues I will give them detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I will give one warning and if they do not listen I will give detentions and extra homework.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
I would be responsible and positive to be a role model for students and ask the other teachers how their day is going and how their classes are going.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
(In a test) /me Asks students to get their pencils ready and no cheating.
/me Asks question, points to student and asks a question (Question here) Smiles when they get it right.
/me Does attendance and asks (Students name here) to hand out textbooks.
(After school) /me Cleans classroom and puts away textbooks.
/me Tells class to open their textbooks to (Page number here) and figure out the answers. (If they need help, I will be happy to assist them)
BACKSTORY

She is 29 years old and has just transferred to YHS in Japan from a school in Holland. She lives with her sister Rose who is 25 years old. She also lives with her two dogs; Cophy (My dog) and Lilac (Rose's). In Holland she was on the Honour Roll and was always fascinated by teaching when she was older. When she transferred to Japan, her father died so she became depressed. Her sister was never around much so she had nobody. Shortly after her father died, her mother fell ill with cancer and died two months later.

She always tries to be positive even in difficult situations. She helps students find the positive side of their problems and loves teaching. She always found English her best subject when she was younger.

She loves travelling are the globe and constantly visits her hometown on Summer Break. It might've been staring strong through the hard times that made her a positive strict person but rewarding to good behaviour. In memory of her father who was a Math teacher, she hopes to follow his footsteps as an English Teacher.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Sadly, your backstory is only 189 words, it needs to be 300. Therefore i'll have to deny you. Please re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread