mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied English Teacher application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: SuperFabi05
How old are you?: 15
Do you have any previous bans?: No
What Country are you from?: Germany
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Yes, I do. My Username is AmiraChan#1483
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?:Yes. I often check the forums to get some important docuaments or rules
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes, I understand

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
On the Server: I am mostly active from 2-3 hours daily. On the forums: I check to forums daily to be up to date and get as many informations.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: It's my dream Job being a teacher and I think the best to practice is on a roleplay server. I love teaching other people things. I love answering questions and generally love contact with people and little kids.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes. I actually played on another Roleplay server before I found SchoolRP. I also loved to act when I was a kid. So, I think I actually do know how to roleplay.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
No, I actually haven't, but I will search it up and read it after I'm done with this application.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
Teachers use it to keep track of everything. Sometimes they use it to record what they teach.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
I would firstly ask the Principal. If he/she says yes I would start writing down some ideas where to go. Then I would ask my class where they want to go. If everybody wants to do a schoold field trip I would start writing the paper. How much money it costs, which day, what to bring. The next day I'll give it to the class and give them 3-4 days to give the money.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

1. No bullying or hurting other kids.
2. Respect each other. (No racist or swearing words)
3. No eating and drinking in class (But I would allow it when i'ts very hot outside)
4. Always come prepared to class
5. Phones or other things (Tablet, Computer) are not allowed, unless the teacher allows it
6. If you want to say something, rais you're hand, don't yell trough the whole class
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I don't have any experiences as a teacher on RP. But I played a lot of teacher in real life. (With my friends or I ‘teached‘ my parents)
Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD:
As a HD (Head of Department) you have to make sure every teacher follows the teacher COC. You also have to make sure that the school has enough resorces.

- QTLS:
QTLS is a teacher promoted from NQT. They are more used to doing lessons and should be a role model to NQT's.

- NQT:
As a NQT you're allowed to host classes! You can host your class on your own, but you need to have permission of the HD

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are here to teach other people things they need to learn for live. They earn 200-250k a year, which can usually be adjusted due to their performance.
Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers are so important because they teach students skills and tasks, so the students can get a decent job, and to be wise with their decisions when they're older. Given the issues with friends and family that face a large amount of students today, there are some days when a student may only see a smile from his/her teacher.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The Lesson Planning System runs on a "Must"," Could" and "Should" have system.

I will not continue here. I'm sorry I have many problems right now. I will continue it another day

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
/me
/me
/me
/me

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Given Name(s):
Preferred Name:

Religious Denomination:
Marital Status:

Nationality:
Current Location:

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):
Working Experience (# of years):

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Minors:

Native Languages:
Other Languages:

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Preferred Teaching Subject:

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any):
Do you have any questions?:

Mistalee

Level 104
DENIED
- If you're writing an application, draft it elsewhere instead of posting it into the official section for applications.
- For any further questions, feel free to message me on Discord; Knot#6368

Users who are viewing this thread