Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: VibeRP
How old are you?: 16
Do you have any previous bans?: No I do not
What Country are you from?: United States
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Teehee#3039
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I have been on the server for at least a year, but I am new to the forums on this account so it says 2 to 5 days. I try my best to get on and play for 4 hours at a minimum of 2 hours and a max of 5. But on holidays I would only be on for maybe an hour or two do to the fact I tend to be pretty busy and family orientated around that time. I've good bonds off of the server and think it's a great place to be so I hope to be on it a lot longer.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
None

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
Becoming a teacher has been a dream of mine since I was a kid myself because I love kids and want to help them learn to the best of there ability's, I would love to be a teacher and adult that students can look up to and trust knowing that I am a good guy not bad just doing my best to help. If a student was failing or struggling even if it wasn't my subject I would want to help them understand it or get better until they were passing or got the subject. I would, of course, give them the time they need to do their work except when the next class comes, then they would have to turn it in but I would grade what they have done wishing then luck with the rest of there day. I love teaching and being able to be active with kids, so I would say that's my motive.(edited)

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
I have been roleplaying on the server for at least a year, but if we are talking about in all I have also discord roleplayed on other servers for fun and too keep my creative mind up. When it comes to OOC and LOOC speaking I know the difference and how to properly use it along with ICLY RPing.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: Yes I have

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs are a way of showing proof that you can work for the job and you can get paid. if they don't have the classroom logs it shows they are not working or are inactive in their job. It's supposed to show the work you've been putting off in the job and so you can get paid.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: I would start off by researching a few nice places that would not only be educational but fun for the students. Then making a list of three or more I would let the students vote on what they wanted and if it was not approved by the principal I would go to the second then the third choice until we came to a mutual understanding.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1: No cursing in class
2: Must be at class on time
3: No phones or other distractions
4: No cheating or asking other students for the answers
5: Be Respectful to staff and other students.
6: Come to class with manners
Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
What I usually did was I'd go to school, go to the classes. Then when school ends I'd go to my house or apartment, but if any shops open I'd go to the shops and spend my money there if there's anything I like, if not I will go to the auction house to check there as well. On the weekends I'd just chill with friends on the game. Out of the Minecraft server, I would roleplay on discord. What I usually do is like city roleplay or school roleplays those are the most roleplays I do

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head Department, They are the head teachers that teach in the school. they are in charge of making sure everything they teach in the curriculum is correct and the part of the department their in is done correctly.

- QTLS: Qualified Teachers have to train the Newly Qualified Teachers. Qualified Teachers can start their own classes by themselves without asking.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teachers are supposed to look up to the Qualified teachers. They can also host classes but they must have permission to work alone in the classroom since they are new teachers, sometimes they will make mistakes at times.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
What the different teachers do in real life, they help the students with their work if they're struggling, They also make sure they are paying attention and doing what they are supposed to be doing in class. They should be studying for tests, homework, work in a hool that needs notes. In-game teachers usually sometimes do the same thing but in the game, you don't have as much time then you do in real life. and you don't have a lot of things to study or work on in the game than in real life. What I think Teachers do in their spare time is on weekday evenings after school they get ready for the next day to get school work planned, tests, homework, notes, they can do that when they're done with working for the day. On the weekends they usually hang out with friends or family when they're not busy on that day. ell debating on the teacher and what their personality is is the way they teach, an older and more serious teacher may have more detail and longer lessens vs one that is younger and a lot looser would have a lesson with detail but minimum also having random games or activities to do. Or depending on their subject is another way they may teach, for example, an English teacher would have a lot more reading and writing in their lessons or activities, as a math teacher would have a more verbal and hands-on approach to the lesson on what there teaching. A science teacher would have more hands-on or visual things to teach along a history teacher would do the same, it all just depends on the subject and person you are on how you teach.
Lastly, a Teacher's salary yearly would be around 55k - 70k a year icly, but for an in-game teacher, I am not sure what the salary would be it all depends on how long you have been teaching and how well you work with kids and your fellow teachers.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: I think they are important because they show they care by teaching them so they can get a job and go to college. Teachers are good listeners as well if parents get mad at you or don't believe something you said go talk to them. Teachers usually get the job of teaching kids because they love helping them and making sure they have their things to be successful in life. They make sure your smart and healthy in your brain just like in real life.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The lesson planning system the school uses is "Must Have, Could Have, Should Have" system.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Belle 'Candy' Boucher is a 5'6 Japanese French lady that weighs about 120 pounds. She would smell like honey and sugar, She also has brown hair, light shining blue eyes, pale soft skin, and her body shape would be slim. Belle is a shy girl when it comes to meeting new people but she's very confident about herself she loves helping and saving people. She's into guitar, singing, going outside, and being with friends and family. What makes Belle unique that she has a very lovely singing voice that is her passion, that's also what she wanted her job to be a singing teacher, but then she realized she loves working with kids she wants to help them with any subject in school so she started working as an English teacher. Her plan for the future is to get married have a wonderful family and enjoy her time while it lasts.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
First I would kindly ask them to stop if they don't listen the first time I give them a warning. If they just ignore what I said it would be detention. If they still continue being disrespectful during detention I will report to the principal to see if they will be suspended because they are doing bad behaviors even when I tell them to stop.
No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
If no one decides to listen to my lesson, I will snap and talk in a kind voice for them to listen to me and would also tell them to talk when said. If they continue I will kick them out of the classroom or give them detention.
When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
In the teacher's lounge, Belle is very sweet to the other staff members she can be shy as well because she not known by the other staff. She would start a conversation with the other teachers, ask them how their day is going and how are the students.
Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would stand up from her desk going to the chalkboard writing what they would be learning today.
/me She would snap 3 times to make sure they would be looking and paying attention.
/me I would pass out the test for today's lesson, then sit back down at her desk.
/me I'd Stand up going to collect the test papers that the students were doing.
/me She'd get ready to get the student's homework from the lesson yesterday.

Backstory

Belle wanted to become a teacher because she had an enjoyment for kids. She started off by teaching kids to sing, Singing used to be her passion. Belle was going to be a Music teacher but then she started reading and studying a college class for English. When she was about 16 during her high school years she had a lot of friends that loved reading and babysitting kids, So she decided to be an English teacher for high school students. When she was growing up She only lived with her mother and her brother, her dad died when she was only 5 years old he died from cancer. After when her dad died she started public school she was new in the city so didn't know anybody, But then when she turned 19 her mother died from drinking too much alcohol but then she started college and decided to make her mom and dad proud of her. Her mom worked as an English teacher, her dad worked as a Police officer. So she kept thinking of what she wanted to be but then she made up her mind and decided to be an English Teacher. While she was studying in school she started to have anxiety cause the work was getting harder and harder, But she worked it off just to get her bachelor's degree. Belle was really hard working in her school, She may have stayed up all night, going to parties, but she worked hard still even when she was really tired. Her professors were really sweet to her because of the issues in her past. After college she applied to be an English Teacher, she was super nervous but got the confidence and said to her self that she can do this. After she applied she's now waiting for an answer.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Belle 'Candy' Boucher
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Candy and Belle
Preferred Name: Belle

Religious Denomination: Doesn't Have a Religion
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura (Japan)

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3
Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: bachelor's degree in English

Year of Graduation:2014
Major(s): English
Minors: Mathematics

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: English

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Mistalee

Level 104
PENDING.
All teaching positions in the English department are currently filled. If you'd like, though, you could switch subjects to a different one of your liking. If you're interested, shoot me a DM at; Knot#6368 . If not, then this thread will be denied within the next 24 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread