Yungwoman
Notable+
What is your Minecraft username?: ScarletRP

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Firefly#8354

Do you have a microphone?:
I do indeed

How old are you?:16 years old.

What is your time zone? CST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:I do understand.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on everyday for about 5+ hours .

Do you have any previous bans?:
No, I have never been banned before.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/i-tried-to-fix-my-grammar-i’m-not-that-good-at-spelling.33812/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl.36398/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish.38674/

DENIED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl.36241/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-application.33807/

https://schoolrp.net/threads/this-is-my-what-6th-time-i-really-need-to-understand-this.33803/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you’re in college, specify your degree level):
18 Grade-12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
English

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
My motivation for becoming a teacher is to mainly help the students/players be more educated in the field I want to teach in. It will allow me to expand my current knowledge of teaching in srp and. I used to be a teacher and I wasn’t as prepared for it but I enjoyed playing as a teacher and I want to be able to see more perspectives and obtain new roleplaying experiences on the server.

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT & if your application is accepted, you may have to undergo teacher training?:
I do, understand.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Teacher logs are logs to show proof that the said teacher has taught said classes. You take screenshots a couple minutes before hand before the class has ended. Class logs are important because they show proof of activity, and if you teach the expectation of 15 classes that are logged, you are able to claim your paycheck at the end of the month.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I would like to say I have a lot of experience in roleplay in general, due to the fact I have been roleplaying over 5 years now. Although those roleplaying experiences weren't on SchoolRP, I have had my share of the roleplaying community on different games, and servers, as well as different genres of roleplay as well. However, my roleplaying experience on SchoolRP isn't that big, throughout all the time I've played on the server, I was mostly a high school student, and a college student. I'm just now expanding my experience and perspectives on the server. I've mentioned before that I have had 2 jobs on SchoolRP, a Teacher-Assistant and a Librarian, and those were only a few months.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
-HD

Meaning:
Head of Department

Description: These teachers are head of whichever department or subject they teach. They help Unqualified Teachers with their training, and give permissions to Newly Qualified Teachers to host classes. They oversee a lot in their department, and don't need permission from anyone to host classes. HD’s have shown a lot of work inside and out of classrooms to gain this position!

-QT

Meaning:
Qualified Teacher

Description: Qualified teachers, is self-explanatory. They have all the knowledge they need to host their own classes, so they don’t need guidance from their HD’s.

-NQT

Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher

Description:
Newly Qualified Teachers, are teachers that have gained just enough knowledge and training or more to host a class, with permission from their HD.

-UT

Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher

Description:
Are teachers that have just been accepted into Karakura’s faculty, they don’t have enough knowledge to host their own class. They need a lot of training, and observe QT’s classes to see how it's done.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
In the server, teachers are there to fulfill the role of entertaining the students while in school. Teachers serve the purpose of making SchoolRP, actually a school, by giving lessons. They also give them the proper knowledge they need to pass the exam to become a College student. Out of game wise, teachers educate children to prepare them for the real world. On SRP, teachers are paid ¥450,000. However, in the real world, teachers in Japan can earn anywhere to 200,000 and 600,000 Yen. Teachers, both in the real world and in game can teach in various different ways.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers keep the server going, they have a very important role when the server is based upon a School. They keep players busy, by entertaining and informing them of things during school hours. Without teachers, the school would be full of students/ players running around doing nothing, which could get boring, and have students misbehaving which could get a bit hectic, and we wouldn’t want that.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The lesson planning system the school works on is the MoSCo system; (Must have, Should have, Could have).

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?:

My character Lyndsey Reid Shimizu is a self-sufficient, independent and level-headed woman. She prides herself in being able to make her money for her sisters and wife. Though she does enjoy speaking to others she has a difficulty with trusting them, something that rarely affects her workplace but can sometimes impact her when she’s alone. Her lifestyle isn’t necessarily lavish but she’d like to work up to that, frequently enjoying spending her extra money on high-end clothing. This could be because she likes to come across as ‘respectable’ considering the unfortunate state she was in when she first left home. She never wants to go back to that. She’s always holding herself to a high standard and in many ways this can be beneficial; it allows her to go beyond initial expectations in some circumstances despite the obvious pressure. Kyon is an extremely organised person and a slight perfectionist, determined to make sure everything is presented, carried out or taught in the best way possible. Sometimes she could even be described as a workaholic depending on an individual’s definition. And her plan for the students is to teach them all that she knows so they can be able to get good jobs to take care of themselves.

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Lyndsey would first approach the group and stopping them she would then tell the group firmly that using that kind of language in school is unacceptable and that using such language is disrespectful to the name Karakura high has made for itself, and using such vulgar language should come to the end, which indicates the first warning. If lyndsey finds the group doing it again she will warn them a second time writing their names down on a piece of paper.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
Lyndsey would loudly clear her throat before she would clap her hands together multiple times to make a loud sound, to gather the whole class attention. She’d inform them they need to take responsibility in their education, which means focusing in class and coming to class with the mind of working and learning. She’d also ask the class to be respectful of her job. If it continues she’d contact someone with much higher authority to help her.

When in the teacher’s lounge, how does your character act?:
Lyndsey would come in the break room with a smile, She'd ask about their days and about their classes so far, making small talk, and would offer to do anything for them if she can. If she has questions about anything, she wouldn’t be scared to ask but would refrain from asking too many since it is a time to relax and wind down from classes for a while.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me’s of your character inside a classroom:
/me “Good morning students I hope you are all having a lovely day” She’d say as she’d have a warm smile on her face with a warm tone of voice before clearing her throat once more and would begin to talk again saying. ‘Today we are going to be talking about (enter subject here)’

/me she’d walk her way up to the board, grabbing the chalk with her right hand proceeding to write ‘Only god can make a tree peon’ on the board in cursive handwriting. She’d then keep the chalk in her hand. Afterwards, she’d turn around facing the class with a big smile before saying; “Today, we are learning about poetry, and hopefully by the end of this class you can make your own poem".

/me She’d move aisle to aisle, desk after desk. Would have the books in her arms, Putting her fingers between each notebook separating it from the notebook behind it giving them to each student. After giving each student a notebook, she’d open her mouth to say; “Please answer all questions, if you have a question raise your hand, or come up to my desk and ask me and I will explain it.”

/me an irritated expression would be visible on her face as she’d let out a sigh. Would raise her hands clapping her hands three times to gather the students attention. After clapping she’d cross her arms. “I see that we have forgotten a rule in this classroom. Under no circumstances can you talk in my classroom. And maybe the reason your talking is because you already know this subject. Should I start a quiz?”

Backstory: Lyndsey Reid Shimizu. Is a Canadian girl who moved to a place called, Karakura in Japan. She moved there with her sisters Maddi and Izuku Reid. She lived there for a couple of months and started making friends. But it all changed in a matter of- minutes. On January 1st. Lyndsey received a call. Informing her that her parents had gotten into a crash because of a drunk driver and that they had not survived the crash. And shortly after hearing that she developed a thing called selective mutism which would follow her until she turned 20. But when she finally found out how to speak JSL. Something terrible happened. Lyndsey was walking home to her sisters apartment and was jumped by people in the ally beside the way she would walk home. She was knocked unconscious and was tortured to the point she was in the hospital for weeks in critical condition. And when she was finally released from the hospital she hardly left her room for weeks. Her sister would bring her food and water and leave it at her door and would come back to find the food eaten and the water was empty and finding sitting at her bedroom door. And when she would leave her room it would be for a short amount of time before she would rush back upstairs to her room. But when she would come down to talk she would have to use JSL and a book because her voice was badly damaged. She had multiple surgery’s to get her voice fixed. And it worked. But she couldn’t yell because it makes her cough because of the surgery and the damage done to her throat. But about two years later she would head to her hometown having heard of a doctor through a friend. And the doctor did an amazing job on lyns throat so she could enjoy all the things she used to do. And soon after she and her wife started adopting children in need of a family, soon learning Spanish since her daughters would teach her. And never speaking JSL again she slowly forgot it.

In-Character Information

Section #1 - Personal Details
Full Name (First & Last only):
Lyndsey Shimizu

Title: Miss
Given Name(s): Lyn
Preferred Name: Lyndsey

Age (Minimum is 27): 28

Religious Denomination: None

Marital Status: Married

Nationality: American

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

Section #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 4 years

Academic Degree: Bachelor degree of English
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): English/ Language Arts Education
Minors: Math

Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Spanish, French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied

- You are now blacklisted from re-applying for Highschool Teacher for plagiarism.

Copied from English Teacher application by Kooghe

Everything in blue is original, the rest is a direct copy.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread