players online

Denied English Teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avuxx

Level 3
IGN (In Game Name):gravel_block
Previous bans: N/A

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes i completely understand

Describe your activity on the server: 9:00 AM All up to 10:00 PM

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes, Blue Snowball

List your current and past applications: Music Teacher / Art Teacher

What is your motivation for applying?: I've had a long past of denied applications and i'm hoping this will be the last, i empathize as much as i can, i enjoy to help the students and i want them to be educated

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Yes of course

Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes

Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? Speak to the principal about the money cost and if he approves i would simply have a field trip.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: A majorly important rule for Mr. Avoke is to be respectful and do not talk out loud he doesn't accept attitude and he demands respect

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I have no experience in minecraft yet i do in real life, i tutor kids to help them understand subjects such as English

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
1: Trainee
2: Newly Qualified Teacher
3: Qualified Teacher (Learning and Skills)
4: Head of Department

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?I Wouldn't change much as of right now due to the teacher group being very well now, it is very good and i think that its perfect and shouldn't have much change.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. The default salaries for Teachers are 250000¥ Monthly, all payments are made on the 16th each month, the salaries are low, you can always join the N.U.T to improve your salary, the teachers spend most of their spare time doing paperwork or relaxing they mostly focus on doing paperwork though.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: It is all around generally important, school-rp is based of school, whats school without teachers. the teachers are important to educate the kids and help them learn about many subjects we want the kids to be successful and proud of the

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
Trainee - The trainee is in training and they must sit through classes and take notes on what the official teachers are teaching to their kids and take note on it.

Newly Qualified Teacher - NQT is a step-up from Trainee, which means you have taken note from classes, watched teachers educate their students, and then they are now ready to start up classes of their own, but they must make sure the Head of Department is approval of the beginning of a class, and they must follow key elements in their classrooms.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills - This is the regular stage for teachers and is a step-up from a Newly Qualified Teacher, you can now start classes BUT other teachers must know of this start-up.

Head of Department - This is the rank where you now run the department of education and watch other teachers make sure they follow the key rules to safely educate and control behavior properly, you cannot become HD when there already is one, but you can achieve Co-HD.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Mr. Avoke has brown hair and a mustache, he wears a top hat with a black suit and red bow-tie, he sometimes wears a monocle and gloves. Mr. Avoke is a very professional chill guy, he likes to act nice and funny with his students but not too funny to where they get out of hand, he thinks of his fellow teachers as his nice good friends, he enjoys the time he can have with them and is very nice and trusted. Mr. Avoke has wanted to have the kids enjoy school and not be disrespectful he really is trying to put dedication into making it happen.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:I Would warn them and if they continue to swear i would get higher authority to punish them.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I Would first scream, yet if they do not listen to me, i will bring in consequences

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Very calmed down and he wouldn't speak much due to the amount of time he has been teaching in class.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Opens drawer and pulls out classwork
/me Adjusts tie and starts to hand out work
/me looks at kid with a very impressed look
/me stares at a child with a disappointed face
/me grabs rag and cleans whiteboard
/me Looks over paperwork and starts to write

BACKSTORY

Mr. Avoke was a A+ Student when he was a child, he would love his English classes since he was most known to the subject and enjoyed the teachers kindness he got bullied for getting good grades, and not hanging out with the cool kids, he was very lonely, Avoke was a good kid once he got into middle-school he realized he wanted to do something more so he worked harder in English and got into advanced he realized he was better than those bullies so he pushed himself to do better. Once Avoke made it to high-school he started to be a private tutor, he taught kids English due to he cant become a teacher in high-school..he got very close with the teachers making them have interest in him and they thought he had potential to be fair, they knew he did. Avoke slowly grew up he got older he made application for a school in Florida he didn't get enough attention and love he knew he needed a new school so he retired after 7 months and made a application for taketaksu hoping to teach there and make a difference he wanted to do it and he knew he wanted to he started to work at a store while waiting for the responses from taketaksu he racked up enough to buy a small house and furnished it with some modern furniture making the house look very nice, he found out that the community of the high-school is very nice so he tried harder and he got a invitation to get a interview with the principal of taketaksu he dressed up in some professional clothing hoping to get accepted so he could teach the lovely kids at taketaksu and meet the teachers he would work with so Mr. Avoke is walking to taketaksu right now.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Avoke Sashimu
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s):Avoke
Preferred Name: Mr. Avoke

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Divorced

Nationality:Italian
Current Location:Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years):7
Working Experience (# of years):10

Academic Degree:English

Year of Graduation:2005
Major(s):English, Science
Minors:Art, Math

Native Languages:English, Italian
Other Languages: Spanish, French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: None
Preferred Teaching Subject:English

Additional notes about your application (if any): In the past i struggled with my applications but i think i can do very well on this one and i hope you enjoyed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread