mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted EnglishSausages teacher application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?:
EnglishSausages
How old are you?: 14
Do you have any previous bans?: No, I currently do not have any bans and I will continue on this path of behaviour to prevent me from getting any bans.
What Country are you from?: I am from England.
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): EnglishSausages#8618
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes I understand completely
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do acknowledge this and I will not be inactive
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: I do understand that I have to log classes in the teacher discord

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am very active on the server coming on every day.I can come on in the mornings as well as the afternoon allowing my teaching to reach a broader timezone. I generally come on in the afternoons for 5-8 hours or more and depending on the day I can come on in the mornings through approximately 10:20 am-2 pm. I have a new forum account but I do come on the forums quite a lot to re-read the rules and look at some of the threads. I like to look at the applications and some of the more fun and interesting threads and the community-based guides.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: I currently do not have any previous applications on the server, however this account was used before by my brother and he applied for some things if you need me to I can link them.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: SchoolRP is a huge part of the server and being able to contribute to that is really motivating as I'd be helping develop the school side of roleplay. I also believe the best way to develop your understanding is by teaching others and I have a passion for ICT and Computer Science so this would really develop my personal knowledge and help me with my GCSE computer science course. Being able to teach other people even the slightest bit about the world of computers and technology and how much they can achieve with that knowledge really would make me over the moon as this is my passion.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I have quite a bit of experience in roleplaying as I've been roleplaying in Minecraft since 2016 and it's one of my favourite things to do in Minecraft. Not only have I done school I have also had experience roleplaying in other universes like Harry Potter, Star Wars and The Hunger Games. Roleplaying is a big part of my Minecraft experience.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook?: I have read through it three times thoroughly

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: The classroom logs are where teachers log every lesson they teach and show proof that they have taught a lesson and put what they have taught. This is important because it allows the senior staff members to see that teachers have been teaching and that the teachers are active so they can continue in their role. This also allows for there to be proof they have taught the appropriate amount of classes for their wage. It protects the teachers and the senior member who pays the teachers to know that no matter what they have proof of their work and proof that they deserve the money they are getting paid.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: When organising a field trip I would send a letter to the Principal’s office about the trip, it would be sent at least one fortnight before the actual trip. I would use this format:

Date of Trip:

Date of Request:

Destination:

Teacher Name:

Number of Students Attending:

Leaving Time:

Returning Time:

Requested Transportation:

Special Needs (Equipment):

Purpose of Trip:

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: I will be very clear to the students that not following the rules will lead to punishment and I will repeat the rules multiple times if they aren't being followed. Here are the general class rules:
1. Being late to class will result in 10-minute detention. If the class is full and they stand outside the door shouting that will result in an after school detention for disruption of the class
2. Mobile phones are not allowed in class whatsoever as they are a disruption to the class and are a distraction to work. If they are seen out at all the student would get a warning and if they are seen after the warning they will get detention and then after that, they would be sent out of class.
3. Food and drink will not be consumed in the classroom for safety reasons as some students may be allergic to certain foods. They also cause a mess of the classroom and that isn't good for learning.
4. Violence is strictly prohibited. Hurting someone physically is not allowed and nor is hurting someone's feelings which means no harsh comments about anyone should be said. This doesn't just mean in the classroom being violent is strictly prohibited in the school and out.
5. Students must raise their hand if they have a question or want to answer a question. If a student is talking without raising their hand they will be warned as it is seen as being disruptive.
6. Students must complete assignments to the best of their ability and when in groups should distribute the workload evenly.
7. Disruption of a class is not allowed. This means no disruption of the teacher or other students

When on computers there are also rules as well. These include:
1. Do not search for anything that the teacher has not told you to
2. Going on games or watching videos are strictly prohibited
3. Do not delete other students work if a student does this they will be put in afternoon detention
4. Do not eat or drink around the computers because if a student spills their drink on the computer it may break it
5. Do not damage the keyboard, mouse and computer as they are school property
6. Do not cyberbully other students or anyone on the computers or in general

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): I have roleplayed on a variety of servers in different universes and experienced working as different roles such as a teacher on different servers. My brother and I shared a laptop and a Minecraft account and he discovered SchoolRP and we would take it in turns to roleplay but primarily he did. He now doesn't use the laptop and I have had the experience all to myself. I love roleplaying and have done it for many years. I think being a teacher will expand my roleplaying knowledge

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: This is the Head of Department teacher. They are in charge of making sure the teachers are doing what they are supposed to. They will supervise NQT and sometimes QTLS teachers. They keep the department up and running and have quite extensive knowledge of how the system works due to experience. They are responsible for the curriculum and department budgets and school operations that are performed on the department. They also organise at least one department meeting each month.

- QTLS: This is the Qualified Teacher of Learning Skills. They are teachers who have had the job for a substantial amount of time gaining experience in teaching. Due to the experience they have gained they are expected to be able to control a classroom and to teach well plus they are able to host a class by themselves. They may still get supervision from the Head of Department.

- NQT: This is a Newly Qualified Teacher. They are generally new to the job and haven't taught as much as QTLS or HD so may struggle more controlling a class but they are learning. They won't have the amount of experience as the HD or QTLS they are still in the learning stage. They are trained by teachers who have a higher role than themselves and they are expected to follow what the Head of Department says. They will have a higher amount of supervision by more experienced teachers.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

The purpose of teachers is to educate students and give them the skills they need for life and to prepare them for the next step up in their education. Teachers can also be a support system for some students who don’t have great parents. Having the option to have an authoritative figure to be there for them is good.

Teachers generally get paid 250,000¥ for teaching 15 lessons but this can increase or decrease depending on how much work they do. If they do extra lessons for the month they may get an extra 50,000¥ per 5 extra classes and if they don’t do the required lessons a month they do not get their salary and could possibly get demoted.

Teachers can teach differently depending on their subject or how the class generally finds it easier to learn. There are different styles of teaching or things that need to be used. More ‘creative’ subjects like art or music will generally take a more practical approach like teaching students strokes or a chord, you have to show them and use the equipment. Whereas maths is more logical and students have to think about and solve maths equations.

In school time when teachers aren't teaching, they will be doing what is known as a Preparation Period and in this time they will be contacting parents, other teachers, call in students about grading, researching, planning and more. Lunch is the more personal time for teachers where they can eat lunch and have a break but they might use this time to mark work and do general teaching work to make their afternoon easier. When not in school teachers are just normal people they will go out and see friends, relax at home and do normal things however they should still act in a sensible manner so they do not gain a bad reputation.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: School is the main part of SchoolRP (it’s literally in the name) and you wouldn’t have a school without teachers. Teachers make experience for students more fun so it isn’t repetitive. It gives them something to do in the school day as they are required to be in school for a more realistic experience. Teachers also actually teach real lessons so the students actually learn something.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The school works on the lesson planning system of MoSCo which stands for must have, should have, could have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?

Jezuno Fawzi Blixt stands at 5'4 and would have an hourglass figure. She has dimples and freckles and green eyes with black hair that sits on her shoulders. She would have a strong aroma of lavender and her clothes would always smell like flowers. She would have a high pitched 'cute' voice with a subtle Korean accent.

Jezuno is a very bubbly person and she is very kind. She is always smiling and complimenting people. She only sees the best in people which can be a blessing and a curse. Some see her persistent positivity and kindness as annoying but Jezuno just wants to spread happiness. Jezuno is very family orientated as her sister Jezune is her best friend and she would do anything for her.

Jezuno has a very positive outlook on students, she sees each student's potential and will try and help them reach their goals. She wants to help as many students as she can so she has methods to bring people out of their shell. When students misbehave she will enforce the appropriate sanction but she will also talk to them after class to try and to see if they’re okay and tell them that they can do so much more than they are already doing. She also rewards students who are already behaving well as she thinks rewarding good behaviour is a good way to motivate students.

Jezuno also has a very positive view of teachers. She sees them as like-minded and great people who have the same passion for teaching as she does. She would treat every teacher with the utmost respect and value their opinions and input. She would be very professional with teachers in front of students when in the teacher lounge she would be very friendly and chatty but still professional and respectful.

Jezuno plans to focus on her career for the foreseeable future as she has no intentions of having children. Her dream is to become head of the department and just continue in being the best teacher she can be. She hopes she finds someone and gets married. Overall she just wants to develop her career.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I’d approach them and give them a warning and explain why they shouldn’t be swearing and tell them if they continue further punishment will be inflicted. If they ignore the warning and continue swearing I would then give them a detention. If they continue making trouble I would send them to the principal or vice principal for further punishment.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I would try to get their attention by engaging them in a fun activity like a mini quiz or something fun and educational on the computers and then once I have their attention I would then continue with what I was previously doing. If that doesn’t work I would warn the class for not listening to me and tell them to stop or the entire class will get punished or the individuals who are being disruptive will get kicked out.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: When in the teachers lounge Jezuno would be making other teachers drinks and offering them food. She would be chatty but still professional. If she is just in there to collect things she would smile and enter getting what she needs and leave without disturbing anyone.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She would walk down the isle inspecting the tabs on their computers, satisfied she would return to her desk
/me She would scan the room looking at who has their hands up
/me She would clear her throat ready to start the lesson
/me She would write the date and title on the black board and turn to the students
/me She would walk up to each desk placing the notebook down and then she would proceed back to her desk and sit down watching over the students beginning the task
/me She would smile and give a round of applause to the student who just presented their work. She would gesture them to go back to their desk.

Backstory

Jezuno Fawzi Blixt was born on December 25th 1995 at 00:02am. Jezuno's mother Fawzi Bo-hyun Blixt and father Kang-Dae Jum Blixt had been trying to have a child for 5 years and they saw Jezuno as their own Christmas miracle. Jezuno was 7.8 pounds and a very healthy baby, she was allowed to be taken home as soon as possible. Jezuno was brought back to her house which was located in Seoul in South Korea it was a tiny shack but it was enough for Jezuno and her family. Jezuno was a very quiet and happy baby she was satisfied with anything and always was smiling and laughing. Everything was very normal for Jezuno she lived a poor life but she was happy. Jezuno started primary school in Seoul when she was 6 and she loved it, she didn't make many friends but she was very academic and was very well behaved. One day Jezuno came home from school and her mother and father were sat on the floor awaiting her. Jezuno sat in front of them and they told her that in 9 months she had a little brother or sister coming. 9 months and 2 weeks later her baby sister was born on December 26th 2001. Jezuno came into the room to see her sister, her mother asked if she had any suggestions of what to name her sister and she said "Jezune because we will be best friends forever" her mother loved it and she named her Jezune Fawzi Blixt a few hours later. Jezuno's prediction was true because they were best friends. Jezuno would spend all her time with her sister looking after her and teaching her as much as she could. Jezune would call Jezuno 'Jezo' and the nickname stuck because now everyone called Jezuno 'Jezo'. At age 10 things started to drastically change for Jezuno as her mother started to act weird, she would be very fidgety and would just drop things for no reason. Over time her mother would be very slow at walking and be very stiff, she would slur her words and forget things very easily. Kang-Dae picked up on these symptoms and demanded that Fawzi go to the doctors for a checkup. When she returned home she said she has Huntington's disease and she is showing symptoms of the later stages. Jezuno researched what Huntington's disease was and immediately realised what was going to happen, Jezune on the other hand being 3 had no idea what was going on. Slowly over time her mother became progressively sick and eventually she died from pneumonia. Jezuno was devastated but Kang-Dae was heart broken. Jezune would cry every night waiting for mom to come home and Kang-Dae slept all the time so Jezuno had to go sit with Jezune. Jezuno had to step up to be the mom that the family was missing as Kang-Dae was too heartbroken. This continued for 3 years until Jezuno had enough and she snapped at her father telling him he needed to take care of them. Kang-Dae apologised to Jezuno for being like he was and he said he wants to move out of South Korea and go to Liverpool, England. Jezuno said she would like that and they moved to England 5 weeks later. After a long stressful weekend of unpacking Jezuno started her first day of secondary school on Monday. She would walk to her school on the Monday morning alone and afraid. She knew English from school but she wasn't sure whether she could understand peoples accent. As form began a boy sat next to her and introduced himself he was called Jacob Lawson and they instantly became best friends. As the school bell rang for home time Jezuno no longer walked alone, she walked with Jacob. Their friendship grew and they were inseparable. When Jezuno turned 15 she started dating Jacob they were the perfect match and even her father said that they'd be together forever as he approved of him. Unfortunately when Jezuno turned 17 she had to return to South Korea with her father and sister meaning she wouldn't get to see Jacob. She cried in his arms on her last day in England and they parted ways. As she returned to Korea she pursued furthering her education and pursuing her dream of being a teacher. She studied Computer Science, ICT and teaching and loved every minute of it. Sadly her father passed away when she turned 20 from a heart attack. Jezune moved into Jezuno's house and Jezuno looked after her and raised her. Jezuno passed all her exams with very good grades when she was 24. Too celebrate she went on a night out with her friends. As she was partying, someone tapped on her shoulder and she turned around and Jacob was standing there. She jumped into his arms and all the love she had for him before came flooding back. He moved to Korea with his parents as his father was doing business there. They started dating again and it was like nothing had changed as Jezuno never stopped loving him and thinking about him. 3 months into dating Jacob called Jezuno and said she had to come home immediately something bad had happened. She rushed home and to her surprise she came into a room full of roses and candles and Jacob was in the middle down on one knee. He asked her to marry him and of course Jezuno said yes. one week before their wedding Jacob blindfolded Jezo and led her outside, Jezo took off her mask and a 2017 ford mustang convertible sat there. Jezuno screamed with excitement as they both got in. Jacob started driving her around. He had one hand on the wheel and one hand was holding hers. The moment was perfection. As they drove onto the motorway a big truck slammed into the side of their car. Jezo and Jacob were rushed to the hospital immediately where they both were getting treated for the damages. Jezuno recovered fast but Jacob did not. He was in a coma for 5 days and then passed away with Jezuno by his side. Jezuno was heartbroken and she finally knew what her father felt when her mother died. She went to his funeral and put his wedding ring with her name engraved at his grave with flowers. She went to visit her mother and father's grave and to say goodbye because she knew she wouldn't return to South Korea. She moved to Karakura Japan with Jezune to escape the heartbreak she felt everywhere in South Korea. Jezuno saw the school and immediately knew she wanted to work there and her love for teaching came back again. She put her application in and that brings us to the current day.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details
Full Name:
Jezuno Fawzi Blixt
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Jezuno
Preferred Name: Miss Blixt, Jezu

Religious Denomination: Atheist
Marital Status:Single

Nationality: Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details
Teaching Experience (# of years):
0 years of actual teaching but did work experience in a school for 1 year.
Working Experience (# of years): 5 years

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Computer Science, ICT
Minors: Mathematics, business studies

Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Japanese, English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No
Preferred Teaching Subject: ICT

Extra
Additional notes about your application (if any):
I have a fairly new forums account but I reached 20 messages so I hope this isn’t an issue. I also won’t be active on tuesdays as I have police cadets
Do you have any questions?: I don’t have any questions.

D

Deleted member 5455

Accepted.
- Your application is incredibly detailed and possibly one of the best written that I've reviewed. I appreciate all of the efforts you put into making this application.

Please DM me on Discord to set up your role - melody#0429.

Users who are viewing this thread