players online

enjeruharo Hospital Staff Application

ItsVibe

Level 3

OOC (Out Of Character) Information

Current In-Game Name (IGN) : enjeruharo

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time

Do you have Discord, if so what is it?: Yes, vibe#0450​

Specify your activity on the server and how long you’ve been associating yourself on Roleplay Hub:
I am fairly active on the server. Usually on the server for 4-5 hours a day due to school starting up, but weekends are an exception. I’ve been playing SchoolRP/Roleplay Hub for about 4 years now, of course with taking a break. I have been active since February of 2020.​

If you have any previous bans and or ongoing warnings, list them:
I have no bans/ongoing warnings on this account.
My alt (vibingmusic) has:
3 warnings from early 2019
1 ban (temporary) in 2018

List and categorize your current and past applications:

[Accepted] Korean Language Application x2

[Accepted] Spanish Language Application

[Denied] Shop Owner Application

[Denied] Teacher Application

[Denied] Event Team Application

[Accepted] College Application (private convo)

What’s your motivation to apply for EMS, how will you benefit our medical team?:
My motivation for applying to be a part of the medical team is so that I can get a better understanding of how MedicalRP works. I have been to the hospital a fair number of times for me to have a good knowledge of how much detail goes into MedicalRP. The faction itself interests me a lot and I would like to be a part of it. I will benefit the medical team with my time and dedication to the hospital faction of SRP. Though this is my alt I am applying on, I am willing to place my time onto this account.​

What medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist, Surgeon.):

The medical role I am applying for is Trainee Nurse.​

Specify your knowledge of the role you’re applying for?:
I know the basic medical knowledge such as first aid, CPR, and how to do stitches properly. I gained this knowledge from a first aid class I took last year. Nurses usually take care of the patients who need to be taken care of after a surgery. The nurse also takes in patients for not-emergency things, for example, taking an x-ray of a broken bone or helping someone with a swollen ankle. Some other nurse knowledge I know is about nutrition, nurses can often help patients start healthy diets and ways to stay healthy. I took a human anatomy class in March of 2020, giving me knowledge in the human body and how it works. I have no issue with being re-thought more knowledge on this job.

Are you aware of the basic color codes for medical emergencies? If so, specify all the ones you’re conscious of with their meanings.

Code Red = Fire

Code Black = Bomb Threat

Code White = Evacuation

Code Pink = Child or infant abduction

Code Orange = Hazardous material spill accident

Code Silver = Active Shooter

Code Violet = Violent Patient

Code Yellow = Disaster

Code Brown = Severe Weather

Code Green = Emergency Evacuation​

Do you take acknowledgement of the fact that if you’re inactive for a long period of time you will be demoted, and do you respect this fact?
Yes, I do acknowledge that fact.​

Categorize all the EMS roles and specify what each of them does:

Head Physician:
The role of Head Physician is a role given by the government. The person with this role is mainly in charge of the hospital; giving out promotions, making sure everything is running smoothly, paying employees and just generally making sure everything is in check.

Clinical Manager:
Sometimes referred to as clinical directors, are usually clinicians who have taken management responsibilities for a department within the health-care setting. They play an important role in ensuring patients receive quality health care and work to continuously improve the standards for both staff and patients.

Clinical Lead:
Involves supervising a team of nurses and healthcare assistants in a residential home, nursing home or hospital setting. Clinical leads will lead the team and be responsible for ensuring that they, both individually and as a whole, maintain their standards of excellent care.

Surgeon:
The surgeon is responsible for the preoperative diagnosis of the patient, for performing the operation, and for providing the patient with postoperative surgical care and treatment. The surgeon is also looked upon as the leader of the surgical team.

Psychiatrists/The******s:
work in public and private hospitals, community mental health services and in private consulting rooms. Psychiatrists are also involved in research, providing advice in legal matters, and teaching and advocacy work. This means they also work in government departments, research centres and universities. They talk to the patient to help them deal with their issues. (ex: anxiety, depression, and mental illnesses)

Doctor:
Someone who maintains or restores human health through the practice of medicine. He or she faces the challenge of diagnosing and treating human disease, ailments, injuries, pain or other conditions.

Nurse:
They make sure the doctor's care orders are followed and often help prepare the care plan for the patient while he or she is hospitalized. Other medical care workers in the hospital include nurse aides, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.​

IC (In-Character) Information / knowledge

______________​

How does your character act during their shift and not during their shift?:

During her shift, Elena is very professional. She pays attention to everything she is being told and has respect for her higher-ups and co-workers in the hospital during and not during her shift. Elena is a high-overachiever and wants to get everything done that she has to do before it’s supposed to. Her personality towards patients is very kind and warm to make them feel comfortable. Off-Shift she’s a mother to twins (Mariana and Malachi Moralez) and their older brother (Matteo Moralez). Her children and husband are her pride and joy. Elena is happily involved with the things she does while off of her shift, mostly trying to make her family happy when she sees them.​

Describe your character’s personality / personification in summary:

Elena Moralez has an upbeat personality. She is, unlike her son Malachi, very disciplined meaning she knows how to stand still and pay attention. Elena is also very stubborn, it would take a lot to change her mind, but knows when she is wrong. Whenever she’s nervous, she rubs her nose. Elena is family-oriented, so she tries to spend as much time as she can with her family. She’s very chill and laid back once you really get to know her inside and out. Elena is very creative, she’s not the best writer, but she’s very good at drawing and does it in her free time. She loves her career choice, even if it wasn’t what she planned when Elena was a teen.

Describe your character’s appearance:

Elena Moralez is a mid 40s American female standing at 5'5 carrying a joyful aura around her. She'd have hazel green eyes and freckles that were perfectly placed on her face like stars in the night sky. She'd have dark brown hair and speak with an American accent and have an athletic build to her. Elena’s hair would fall to the upper part of her back.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?
No, she does not have any physical or mental illnesses.​

Character Background

(Make sure this biography / lore has 150+ words.)

Elena Moralez was born in Onan****, Virginia North America on September 9, 1972 to two loving parents, Luis Moralez and Mila Moralez. It was obvious from the start that Elena was very close with her father, as when she was little, they would go to the beach and swim for hours on end. When Elena was 15, with no doubt in her mind she knew that she would spend the rest of her childhood as an only child and she was totally fine with that. It gave her more time with her parents and she didn't have to share anything. But boy was she wrong because at age 15 she became a big sister to her little brother Javier Moralez. You'd think she would be extremely mad about this. Her whole life, she's had her parents attention until now. But in fact she was ecstatic. She adored her little brother Javier, from his brown curls to his right eye that was a more faded brown than his left. They were best buds, up until Elena left for college, leaving four year old Javier alone. Though during her high school years, she was a star swimmer and surfer, often competing in competitions. This is due to the fact that her father made sure to take Elena and Javier to the water every day. Though swimming was her passion, when Elena got her brother, she realized caring for others was another passion of hers. So instead of pursuing her original goal of being a professional swimmer, she decided that she was going to dedicate herself to helping others. At the last minute she wrote an application for a scholarship to a Medical school near her. With her exceptional grades, she got in with a full ride. With a smile on her face, and ready to take on the world. The thought of a family or even love, never crossed her mind. But when she met Lee, that changed everything. Lee was a star athlete, who was entering college for criminal justice. He was a tall, charming, funny and even smart guy that was studying criminal justice to one day become a police officer and fix the neighborhood he once grew up in.​

Section One: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Elena Moralez

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Mrs. Moralez

Characters Given Name(s):

El, Elena

Characters Preferred Name:

Elena

Characters Age: 45

Characters Gender: Female

Characters Religious Domination: Christian

Characters Marital Status: Married

Characters Nationality: American

Current Location / Designation: Karakura, Japan

Section Two: Academic Details

Years of Residency: 15 Years of Residency in Karakura

Working Experience(s):
- Student Nurse for 4 years
- Actual Working Experience: 17 years.

Academic Degree: Bachelor of Science in Nursing

Major(s): Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Nursing

Minor(s): Bachelor of Anatomy

Native Languages: English

Other Languages: Japanese, Spanish

Extra Notes: If you have any questions about my application, don’t hesitate to DM me! vibe#0450

Users who are viewing this thread